Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 14

Story Info
"Everyone's in Their PJs"
9.1k words
3.88
4.3k
4

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whanmore
Whanmore
58 Followers

This is a story loosely based on my experiences in college. Loose enough that this could be called fiction. Obviously names and dates have been changed. All characters mentioned in sexual references are 18 years of age or older. I hope you love my characters. Enjoy!

* * * * * * * * *

"What u got to drink?" Erica said, kicking off her black boots.

Tristan was taken aback.

"Don't tell me you can't work and drink?" Erica said, crossing her arms again looking more like her Daria inspired character.

"Hmph," Tristan snorted before going under his bed for a bottle of Hennesy.

"Nice, got cups?"

"Um...." Tristan hummed, looking around the dorm. "I've got...bowls."

Erica burst into laughter. Tristan shrugged sheepishly.

"Guess we can just pass the bottle," he said, as Erica unscrewed the cap.

"Okay," Tristan said, going into class mode. "Judicial Review is a fundamental part of American politics."

Erica sat and drank, passing to Tristan a few times while he explained Thomas Jefferson's role in the judicial process.

"That's where I'm at so far —-" Tristan finished up. "I don't really have a wrap up but you kinda..."

"I see where you goin yeah," Erica said, through a small hiccup. "Uh ..'Scuse me."

Tristan chuckled. He was sure he'd not yet seen Erica this drunk.

"It was coo," Erica said. "I definitely learned a lot..."

"But...?" Tristan said.

"But..it was kinda stale."

"Stale?"

"Yeah..."

Tristan's face fell.

"Guess that fits...for a cracker like me."

Erica died laughing. She fell back onto the bed and Tristan was treated to a look up her black skirt showing most of her thigh, before she settled back down

"That was funny."

"I feel like Marbury is not as exciting as I thought," Tristan said.

"Yeah but it's perfect for yo goofy ass," Erica said.

"Am I goofy?"

"The goofiest," Erica said hiccuping through a laugh. She turned and tucked her legs onto the mattress and she didn't miss Tristan's eyes trailing up her hips. Her stomach flurried as she took another swig.

"How are you gonna show me your stuff when you're drinking like a sardine?"

"Oh I'm not showing you my presentation," Erica laughed.

"What?"

"Not a chance. Just needed a sneak peek."

"Hmmph....so where's my sneak peek?" Tristan asked, looking at Erica over his glasses.

"You can get it during class."

"That's....not the sneak peak I was hoping for."

"I know."

They stared at each other, each with a slight grin and each with their heart pounding.

"Well..." Tristan started. "You've seen me. One good peek....deserves......?"

Erica's eyes narrowed, but even as they did, her thighs pulled apart slightly.

"...another?" Erica finished. She pulled her legs apart a bit more. Her black skirt rode up her thighs even more. "Just a peek?"

Tristan stayed silent and Erica kept her eyes on him, while his eyes were on the black panties, hiding her moist pussy lips. She spread her legs wide on Tristan's bed, pulling her skirt up and scanning Tristan's demeanor.

He was still but he couldn't hide the desire in his eyes.

"More?" Erica asked. She didn't wait for Tristan's slow nod. She looked down and pulled her panties to the side revealing her fat pussy. Her pussy hair was neatly trimmed at the top and her fat clit poked from her lips.

Her legs snapped closed.

"I shouldn't be showing you this," she said.

"No wait..." Tristan said softly. He reached for Erica's knee and she allowed him to pull apart her legs. Tristan took in Erica's vagina as his hand rubbed up her thigh. "I barely saw it."

"Why you wanna see it? Erica asked, her voice deep with arousal.

"I really... wanna taste it," Tristan said, falling forward. His smooth jawline ran across the inside of Erica's thigh as Tristan's face was suddenly inches away from her exposed pussy. Erica realized too late that she was still holding her panties to the side, when Tristan's hand rubbed her silky black skin.

"Oooooh...you better...st..." Erica muttered, feeling Tristan's breath between her legs.

Erica was watching Tristan's face as he flicked her fat pussy with his tongue.

"Ooooh..you need to...," she whispered as her hand crept up Tristan's sweater to his shoulder. Tristan felt Erica pulling him by the shoulder, "We can't ...you gotta stop...."

Tristan pulled back slightly and Erica grabbed the back of his neck and smashed his face into her needy pussy.

"Ohhhh god....we cannnn't," Erica moaned, feeding Tristan her cunt, with her hand at the back of his head.

Tristan's mouth felt amazing on Erica's pussy. It didn't take much encouragement from Erica before Tristan was exploring Erica's fat lips with his tongue. He was no novice and he expertly slurped Erica until he had her on edge

"Ugn....eat...it," she moaned, humping her hips. "Eat....this....pussy."

Tristan was taken aback at Erica's aggressiveness but didn't hold back. He ran his hand under Erica's fat butt cheek and squeezed hard, pulling her dripping wet pusy more into his face. Erica's reaction was intoxicating.

"Oooohh....yes," her body shuddered, before she started humping again. "Oooh...yes.....git it.........daddy."

She came. Her pussy clenched and released at Tristan's lips, while Erica's body spasmed through her orgasm. Tristan struggled to keep his lips on Erica, chasing her pussy up and down as her hips bucked.

By the time she came to rest, Tristan's cock was straining. He held himself up over Erica, and slowly, with his heart pounding, undid his pants.

Erica heard the jingling of Tristan's belt buckle and didn't move. When she opened her eyes, she saw Tristan's big, white cock hanging over her exposed pussy. She sighed softly as her eyes closed.

Tristan looked up at Erica, holding his dick. He stroked it a few times,waiting. He was staring down at Erica's fat pussy, praying for any reaction. Then, with her eyes closed, and her hand running through her own hair, Erica widened her legs ever so slightly.

Tristan pushed his cock into Erica, eliciting a grunt as her wet pussy stretched around his dick.

"Ooohhggpphh!" Erica cried out. "My God."

Tristan leaned forward, roughly grabbed Erica's tits and shoved his fat, white, cock all the way into Erica's wet, black, pussy.

"OOHHGPH!" Erica hollered. Her arms and legs wrapped around Tristan as he pulled back and thrusted into her again. "Fuckk."

Tristan was lost in pure heaven. Erica's pussy was warm and inviting. Her aura was alluring, and the sounds her body made when he pounded his cock deep into her pussy were downright intoxicating.

"Ohhgpphh! Ohhgpphh! My...fuckin......god!"

Tristan kept it up. The feeling of Erica's pussy muscles was too good to stop, but he was dying to see her tits. He continued pumping his big white cock into Erica and he ran his fingers under her t-shirt. She was quick to help, yanking her shirt up to her neck.

He barely had time to gaze longingly at her big dark nipples before Erica was pulling his face into her soft tits. His glasses fell from his nose as Erica rubbed her tits in his face. He pushed his big dick into Erica, forcing out a high-pitched moan.

"Oohgph!" she moaned, as Tristan pulled his glasses off his face. He fell back into Erica's warm breasts and thrashed into her squelching cunt. Her hands tightened their grip around Tristan's back and her pussy muscles tightened around Tristan's cock.

Erica still her her eyes tightly closed and her voice grew higher and higher and Tristan did not let up. He was breathing deeply against Erica's skin as he pounded away.

"Oh...ohh...I'm....gunna," her voice reduced to a squeak. "Cum... for.... Daddy.... fffuuuuuck!"

As Erica came, Tristan felt her pussy squeeze down on his cock so hard it almost hurt. Her nails dug into Tristan's clothes and her thighs were hugging his hips. Her orgasm lasted for five full seconds before she finally relaxed. Her pussy released it's monster gip on his cock and her legs fell open.

Her dark, alluring eyes opened to find Tristan's green eyes staring back. Erica pulled her hands up to Tristan's back.

"Keep goin," she whispered, her eyes pleading with him. Tristan grinned slightly and humped back into Erica. He looked down. Erica followed his eyes and the two of them watched his white cock sinking in and out of her fat, fuzzy pussy lips.

The sight of his classmate's vagina sliding around his shaft, combined with the warm, wetness he was feeling had Tristan on edge. Erica's hands moved down to Tristan's arms.

"Keep goin," she said again, watching Tristan's cock for as long as she could. "Keep going....don't ...stop.....uuhnnggg."

She came again and her pussy again tightened its vice-like grip around Tristan's cock and he couldn't hold back.

"I'm gunna...."

Tristan tried to pull out but Erica's pussy didn't make it easy, furthermore Erica thrusted her hip up and grabbed Tristan's back holding his spurting dick inside her wet tight pussy.

They moaned together as their orgasms gripped both of them. They held each other tightly until Tristan's dick quit cumming and Erica's muscles relaxed. They laid on top of each other breathing deeply. It wasn't until Tristan finally sat up and pulled his soft dick from Erica's body that the guilt set in.

Erica sat up and straightened her panties, while Tristan pulled back up his pants in awkward silence.

"I need to use the restroom," Erica said.

She cleaned up and straightened her outfit before coming back to the dorm and finding Tristan putting away his class work.

"I should get back," Erica said.

"Yeah...I...thanks for coming," Tristan said before slightly grimacing at his choice of words. "It was..."

"...Cool. It was cool," Erica said. "Probably shouldn't've happened but...it was cool."

She gathered her things and Tristan came with her to the door. The suite was deserted as they left.

"I'll see you after break," Erica said "Hope your presentation is....well...hope it sucks."

Tristan laughed as Erica flashed her eyes at him again.

"It won't but, thanks."

Tristan eyed Erica's legs all the way out of the dorm.

* * *

"Hey bae," Darin said, smiling up at Erica from the love seat. "Where ya been this whole time?"

She was surprised to see everyone still up so late. The suite was packed with couples and Brent.

"....uhm." Erica hesitated, tugging at the hem of her skirt. "Lot of....um ....students dressed crazy out there."

"Uh...yeah.....Halloween!" Christa laughed, before pointing at Erica's outfit. "Ooooh. Daria!"

"Uh....yeah."

"Well, come sit with me," Darin said. "I been kickin everyone's ass!"

Erica was glad the room was so jovial, that no one noticed how quiet she was. She was worried about what might happen if Darin was horny and wanted to fuck, or worse eat her out. She needn't have worried.

By the time everyone was ready for bed, Darin hit the sack like a ton of bricks and she wasn't going to complain.

* * *

Ash woke up with a huge headache. The room was dark and quiet but for a loud snoring. She turned over and saw a snoring Brent in the other bed. He was in just his boxers on top of his blankets.

Her brain flashed with an image of Brent's sneering face and she had a sudden urge to vacate the room. As she got out of bed (as quietly as she could) she realized she was still in her Nani Halloween outfit. She also realized her pussy was incredibly tender and seemed to be full of cum.

She exited the suite, tucking away the remorse she felt. She blinked into the rising sun as she made her walk of shame back to Ruston.

By the time she made it back to her empty dorm, she was looking for anything to distract her from the random images clouding her memories of the previous night. She pulled her phone out her pocket and saw, with a jolt, that she had a text from Cheyenne.

< If you aren't busy over Fall Break I might have another job for you.

Ash texted back she was interested before getting into the shower. When she got out she already had a return text from her teacher.

< Awesome! It's a two-day event. You remember I told you about Monica?

* * * * * * * * *

The Next day

"You're never gonna guess who I ran into." Shannon said, meeting up with Jennifer who was sitting at a computer in the library.

"I despise guessing games," Jennifer said, in a deep voice.

"Antonnnn—- wait, was that a Scar impression?"

"You saw Anton?" Jennifer perked up.

"Oh no, let's go back to that Scar impression you just did."

"Shut up. What did Anton say about me?"

"Who said I talked to him?" Shannon teased. "And who said he said anything about you?"

Jennifer glared.

"Okay, okay. I'll give you the cliffnotes. Yes, he asked about you. Yes, he still looks hot and buff. And he invited us to a house party."

"A house party?"

"Yep, a Pajama Party," Shannon said, showing the invite on her phone.

"That chick isn't wearing pajamas," Jennifer said, staring at the half naked black girl in the virtual flyer.

"It's just a stock photo."

"Okay...so we wear... what exactly?"

A few hours later Jennifer was wondering what a party full of half-naked, horny college guys were going to think when they saw Shannon's gray comfy-looking bathrobe draped over her large round boobs. It barely reached the middle of her thighs.

"You should've worn your nightie," Shannon said, looking at Jennifer's blue camisole PJ set.

"Yeah, right," Jennifer said, looking at herself in the mirror. "How are we going to get to the house? We can't walk across campus in these outfits."

"Sure, we can," Shannon said. "It's college. Everyone's in their PJ's all day anyway."

"Yea but...." Jennifer started. She was feeling a bit nervous. Her small tits were tucked away under her cami even if her nipples poked through the fabric, but she felt her jiggly buttcheeks were surely hanging out.

"What's the matter? Need a little liquid courage?" Shannon asked.

Jennifer pulled her eyes away from Shannon's mirror to see her holding a large bottle of brandy.

"How'd you get that?"

"Don't ask?" Shannon said, popping the cap.

"Really?"

"Nah...I just asked my RA to buy it for me."

"Your RA? How'd you swing that?"

"Well I didn't blow him or anything," Shannon said.

"Mmmhmmm," Jennifer said, taking her cup from Shannon. "But....."

"I mean...I may blow him," Shannon said. "Definitely told him I would blow him."

"There she is...."Jennifer teased, before taking her drink.

"Shut up, slut," Shannon said. "Seen Jayson lately?"

Jennifer choked on the brandy. Once they were good and 'confident' Jennifer and Shannon left Ruston for the short walk to the house just off campus. Jennifer could feel the eyes on her butt as she left Ruston's lobby, but she was confidently strutting with Shannon by the time they reached the house.

It was a pretty big house with a small front lawn and a garage. It was clear that the side entrance was preferred. Shannon walked up and banged on the door. It swung open.

"Y'all barely made it," a fat black guy said as the entered, his eyes staring down Shannon's robe.

"Made it?" Jennifer said, as she realized they were entering a kitchen-nook area, full of scantily dressed black girls, and beefy half-naked college guys.

"Ladies free before 10:30," he said, blatantly checking out her ass.

"Welp you know us," Shannon said, tossing her jet-black hair. "Fashionably late is our style. Where's the party!?"

"Looks like it just got here!" said a deep voice.

Jennifer and Shannon turned away from the table to see Anton strolling in from a hallway. As usual he was in workout shorts and a tight t-shirt, forgoing the pajama protocol. This suited Jennifer just fine. Her gaze immediately dropped to the huge hard-on he clearly had in his pants, not that she could blame him.

One look around at all the half-dressed college students; some making out; some sneaking away to other rooms; and the rest too drunk to make sound decisions had Jennifer's pussy clenching itself.

"Anton!" Shannon yelled, bouncing toward him and giving him a hug before basically pushing him into Jennifer's arms. "Soon as I told her about your invite she sprinted straight here. So forgive her outfit."

Anton laughed as he hugged Jennifer tightly. Jennifer shot her friend a look and it took her a while to realize that Anton's hand hadn't left her ass. Her stomach fluttered and Shannon saw Jennifer's eyes go in and out of focus.

"Actually," Jennifer said, her head growing fuzzier as the alcohol took greater effect. "I sleep....."

"Please say naked," Anton said, giving her ass a small squeeze.

"No...not naked," Jennifer chuckled.

"Get us some drinks, and you may find out!" Shannon yelled, loud enough for others in the room to hear.

Jennifer was too far gone to worry about much of anything except Anton's hand squeezing her butt. He led them over to the crowded table and muscled open a spot big enough for the three of them to take some shots.

They could hear music thumping from down the hallway. Shannon for her part was loud enough to keep everyone in the room laughing. Anton was keeping constant contact with Jennifer's hips and booty.

He even nuzzled into her neck once while everyone else's eyes were on Shannon. Anton slowly maneuvered Jeniffer's body until his bulge rested between her cheeks. He hugged her from behind.

"I gotta bring my guy Patrick a drink," Anton whispered into Jennifer's ear.

"Hmmm?" Jennifer hummed, as her body relaxed into his arms.

"I'll be right back. Wait here," Anton said.

Jennifer immediately missed Anton's body against hers. He was gone for only a little while before the kitchen got a little more crowded with black girls and guys looking for shots. It didn't take long for someone's hand to slide across and squeeze Jennifer's ass cheeks as they reached for a shot glass.

Jennifer moved around the table closer to Shannon. Even as another hand groped Jennifer's butt, she noticed that Shannon was getting more attention than she was.

"So, Shannon," said a handsome black guy, having just learned her name. "What you got on under those robes?"

"What's it to ya?" Shannon said mockingly, grabbing at the neck and pulling her robe tightly closed.

"I'm just sayin...you look so good in it," he said. "But out of it..."

He shook his head sharply and grunted at Shannon.

"And what do I get for showing you?" Shannon asked, dropping her hand to her tit, allowing her ample cleavage to show.

"Oh....I'll do whatever you want....for as long as you want," he said seductively.

"Now you're speaking my language," Shannon said, in a matching tone.

Jennifer cut in, just as Shannon was fingering the belt loop on her robes.

"Hey, Sharilyn Monroe. I need you," Jennifer said, pulling Shannon away by the arm.

"Rain check!" she yelled at the guy as the two drunk-stumbled away. She turned to Jennifer once they were down the hall. "What's up? I was bout to have that guy doing chores for a month."

"I...uh," Jennifer fidgeted.

"Ohhhh. You wanna find Anton," Shannon grinned. "Okay, let's go find your man."

The hallway led into a big dimly-lit, living room, where all the furniture was removed but for one couch, pushed against the far wall where a few students were smoking weed. The only light came from the hallway lamp and a big screen TV pumping slow jams in the corner.

Anton wasn't hard to spot from across the room. His big frame was leaned against the far wall. Jennifer's stomach fluttered as she moved toward him, before she saw something that made her stop dead in her tracks.

"Isn't that your suitemate?" Shannon asked.

Maddy, wearing a thong under a blue, barely-there nightgown that cupped her large round boobs, was currently twerking her big booty all over Anton's cock, through his workout pants. Jennifer watched with wide eyes, as Anton ran his hands through Maddy's dark hair before pulling her close and squeezing her boobs.

Whanmore
Whanmore
58 Followers