Deviant Dr - Blue Door

Story Info
Sir's kitten gets punished.
2.3k words
4.39
17.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a house on Devante Dr. otherwise thought of as Deviant Dr. Every house on the block had a secret hidden behind the door. Every house was a den of sins and iniquity. This is the story of the deviance in the house with the Blue Door.

***

Katherine Bigelow entered her house and immediately slid out of her shoes. The rest of her clothes followed quickly, but neatly. Everything placed exactly where it belonged, efficiently. She placed a collar around her throat and cuffs around her wrists and ankles. She knelt down on the step above the sunken living room and waited. It was her ritual every evening when she got home.

During the day she was the CEO of DataTech Labs. She handled the corporate world with the authority and professionalism that aided her in the climb to her top. She spent years working hard and developing skills in her rise to the top. The stress of being the one in charge, the one controlling the decisions that kept thousands of people employed, made it difficult to unwind.

Her husband David was the main reason she had not dropped dead of a heart attack. Every night when she came home she left her corporate persona at the door literally. Her clothes came off and her slave shackles went on, she was prohibited from wearing clothing past the entryway step. She was not allowed to do anything basically without her Master's approval or permission. She made no decisions, had no thoughts that were her own. David made all of her decisions, her only concern was to please her Master. It had been their dynamic throughout their relationship. David owned her and used her as he saw fit.

On this day when she arrived home, she needed to pee, but her husband was on a call in his office and did not immediately take notice of her. He was wrapped up on the call and Katherine was getting desperate. She had a choice to make. She could stay where she was and make a mess that would get her punished or she could break protocol and get punished. She rushed to the powder room and took care of her issue and hurried back to position, hoping that he would be none the wiser.

David knew, it was his business to know everything she did. He let her sit on the step for a while longer. Planning her punishment was not a daily occurrence, she was a very well-behaved slave and rarely gave him legitimate reason to punish her. He often made up reasons to punish her. It was the joy of owning a slave, deciding when and how to train her.

When he finally did fetch her from the entry he walked her immediately to the human sized Kitty condo area, where there were tubes and platforms covered in soft plush carpet. One tube was loose from the condo to allow for placement and located around the rim of the 18-inch long tube were hooks. It was quite easy to attach the rings on the cuffs to the hooks to bind her.

David instructed Kat to lay with her back over the tube and he proceeded to hook each wrist to the side and slowly pushed her back until she was arched over the tube. The tube was about 2 and a half feet in diameter so arched as she was she was immobile when he placed blocks under the tube to keep it from rolling back.

"Someone was a bad kitty Kat. Weren't you?"

"Yes, sir." Kat whispered. Fear of the pain kept her obedient, especially since David could be inventive with the punishment.

He kicked her legs wider and headed for the cupboard. When he returned he had the riding crop that had a feather cat toy attached to the handle side. David used the feather cat toy, tickling across her pubic mound. Dancing it over her skin until she squirmed. Then he moved it up over her ribs. Each breast was flicked with the feather until the areola pulled tight and the nipple was rock hard. Then he continued to flick the nipple with the feather until she moaned.

With a quick under hand swing, David flicked the leather loop of the riding crop across her nipple, just the tip so the sting was concentrated. Again, with the feather on the other breast, then swing and sting. Kat wanted to scream but she knew better. Instead she pointed her toes and breathed deep through her nose.

David did the nipple flick a few more times on each side until her nipples glowed brightly, then he moved to the side and used a side arm to slap the undersides of each tit. He enjoyed the wobble as the impact shimmied through the soft mound of flesh. He loved her huge natural tits, they were so much fun to torture. He continued with the tits until they were marked well and then headed south. Couple flicks here and there to tinge the skin pink then he headed to his ultimate destination. He kicked her legs wider to her glistening wet slit parted and her folds were all visible, vulnerable.

David smiled as her body tensed, knowing what was coming, knowing there was nothing she could do about it. He slapped the crop down flat on her mound pressing through the strike, she whimpered and bit her lip. Sadly, she knew the worst was still coming. He laid another strike across the other side of her pubis. When the smoothly waxed area of her mound was a proper bright red, he changed his angle and left flicking stings across the inside of each labia lip. Kat tense on her toes, breathing as deeply as she could, could not stop the tears from leaking from her eyes. She kept her head back and let them fall into her hairline.

David had come to the finale and he was quite proud of the little kitty. "Here we go, kit-kit. 3 lashes across your kitty clit. You going to make a sound?"

"No, sir." Kat's voice shivered.

"Okay, remember if you make a sound..."

"I will get more, sir."

"Good girl."

With that he landed a solid smack against her clit, she tried to curl into herself but there was no way to do that laid out over the tube. She panted but maintained the silence required. The second strike made her feel like she was going to throw up, but again she panted through. The third strike made her wish she could just pass out but again, she held her silence.

"You are too well trained little pet, barely any reason to punish you at all." David smirked.

"Thank you, sir."

"But see, today pet I am feeling... extra."

"Extra, sir?"

"Extra, pet. See I got you a present. I knew that the diuretic I put in your coffee would be effective all day, so you would be forced to disobey me. I know it is cheating but my game, my rules." David moved away and Kat could no longer see him. She tried tracking his movements but he was too quiet. When he knelt between her legs she was slightly startled. "I have decided that every good pet needs a tail."

He held up a fluffy cat tail attached to a butt plug. To say that the plug was big was being generous. It was massive. It made Kat clench just looking at it.

David smiled evilly. "The plugs are interchangeable. Were you worried pet?"

Kat sighed and relaxed as much as she could knowing David was in a sadistic mood. She felt the cool lube land on her swollen throbbing clit and for a second it felt nice, but then the lube started to warm and sting. It was obviously a warming lube or it was laced because soon her clit felt like it was on fire. She tried to squirm and twitch but she was locked down and her slight movements weren't helping.

David dragged the laced lube with his finger down over her cunt hole and continued to her puckered asshole. He rubbed the lube generously around making sure it touched every inch of her sensitive flesh. He poured the lube over the plug at eye level so that she could see the smaller but still quite large plug being covered in the viscous clear mayhem he called lube.

She felt the press of the tip and tried to relax her back entrance and press into it to ease the way, but the burn, holy fuck the burn. The normal stretch and burn was amplified beyond any comprehension for her. She groaned and whimpered as the plug found it's seat in her posterior. Kat felt herself clench around the plug and the burning got more intense. She tried to relax but her body wouldn't listen.

David smiled widely then flicked a switch under the furry connection and the plug began to vibrate. Kat bowed up as much as she could still tethered to the tube. Her whole body began giving her mixed signals, the burn and the vibration were so painful and pleasurable that her body began to climb toward orgasm.

David stood and grabbed the crop again. While she tried to assimilate the sensation in her ass he began leaving stinging flicks across her tits. She was on fire everywhere and wanted it to end and go on forever.

"Remember little Kat, no cumming... until I say so anyway."

"Please, oh please." Kat moaned.

"What are you begging for?"

"More... less... oh fuck, sir I don't know."

"Then we shall continue until you figure it out, pet."

Flicks of the crop, the vibration of the plug and the heat of the lube were pulling her in every direction. She twisted her hips as much as her confinement would allow, back and forth seeking reprieve. There was none. She tried to concentrate on what she needed to end this purgatory, but each time she thought she knew what she needed sir would flick her tit and distract her.

"Please, sir."

"What pet?"

"Please, more, sir."

"More what, kitten?"

"Please make me cum, sir."

"Oh, kitty, you are not ready to cum, yet. You need more, because you are a greedy kit-Kat."

David did a quick slap of the crop against her clit before continuing his tit flicking. She howled. The burning and swollen flesh pulsed agonizingly and brought her close to climax.

"Please, sir, please, please."

"What do you want kitten-Kat?"

"Please sir, please fuck me."

"Oh, pretty kitty, do I have a surprise for you." David walked away and came back with something that she couldn't quite see. He did some adjusting and tweaking, then she felt the cool tip of a dildo touch her labia. David continued to fiddle until he pressed the tip of the faux cock between her folds, lining it up for penetration. Then he flipped a switch and the whirl of a motor followed by the dildo sliding in and out barely getting more than an inch inside her. Then David touched the base of the tail plug and increased the vibration currently coursing through her anus. Kat wanted to scream, it was so frustrating. Pushing her closer but not over.

David stood and resumed the torture on her tits. This time though he was more narrow in his strike range, leaving it focused on her areola's and nipples solely. Kat hissed and whimpered as he continued to play his little game, time began to become elastic. She couldn't tell if it had been seconds or hours as her growing need for relief became her sole focus.

"Please, sir, please!" She panted. "Pretty please. Please."

David watched her slide from straining for relief to acceptance of the various sensations. She relaxed and let the insanity and confusion tumble her where they would. David dropped the crop and grabbed the specially designed handles that fit the hooks on the tube. He attached the handles as she floated in her relaxation. He moved the Robo-fuk out of the way and knelt between her legs. He moved the blocks holding the tube in place, lined up his cock with her entrance and grabbed the handles. He yanked the handles down hard and impaled her on his cock. He used the handles to pull her prostrate body on and off his dick, her cunt was drooling wetness all over him and the carpet. He used the handles to fuck her rough and hard. She was cumming constantly, too far gone to even ask for permission. Her body was so primed that her orgasm lasted a solid 5 minutes while he worked himself in and out of her grasping pussy. The tight clamp of her flesh, the vibration of the plug and the sheer adrenaline from exerting power over her caused him to shoot his cum quicker than he wanted.

He sat there panting, as his softening cock slipped from her leaking cunt. Her fluids mixing with his in a delicious cream pie. David turned off the vibration leaving the plug seated. He detached her cuffs from the hooks and lifted her into his arms. He made his way to the lounger attached to the cat condo, settling himself with her limp body on his lap, he pulled the blanket stored in the cubby under the lounge over them and held her tight as she floated in her aftermath.

He held her close and pet her gently. Aftercare was a necessary part of the life they chose and it was the part that allowed Kat to fully let go and shatter, knowing that he would be there to pull her back together when it ended.

"I am so proud of you little Kat." David said stroking her hair. "Sleep my sweet."

Kat yawned and snuggled close. "Thank you, sir. I love you."