Deviant Dr- Green Door Pt. 01

Story Info
Judge kidnaps 3 women to hold prisoner in his basement.
5.7k words
4.2
11.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a house on Devante Dr. otherwise thought of as Deviant Dr. Every house on the block had a secret hidden behind the door. Every house was a den of sins and iniquity. This is the story of the deviance in the house with the Green Door.

Judge Clark Walker dropped the gavel hard to get the attention of the murmuring gallery. It was never a show unless the charges were sexual in nature. The defendant, John Delassy, sat in his chair like the arrogant prick that everyone knew that he was. The defense lawyer, Evan Ericson, looked resigned and the prosecutor, Mitch Turley, looked smug. The defense attorney's assistant sat like an eager blonde puppy soaking in all of the courtroom drama, obviously an intern from the law school. Young and eager.

The Judge felt his cock twitch as the eager girl bounced slightly causing a shirt full of flesh to jiggle about like gelatin. She leaned forward to hand a note to the attorney and the neck of her shirt split enough for the tops of that flesh to show. The attorney took the note and read it as the prosecutor stepped close to the witness stand.

The girl testifying about the brazen way the defendant groped her in the club bathroom was getting the Judge even more excited. The busty brunette was trying to look prim in a sweater and skirt but from his elevated position he could see the decoration on the bra struggling to contain her tit flesh. The gallery could not see but her skirt had hiked up and she was sitting nervously crossing and uncrossing her legs. Each time she did the judge caught sight of her lacy pink panties.

When she finished her harrowing account of being roughly fingered in the bathroom of the defendant's nightclub, the defense attorney stood up only to have the girl behind her tug at his coat.

"Your honor, may we approach?" The attorney asked.

The judge nodded and the defense attorney, his intern and the prosecutor approached. The Judge covered the transcript mic and leaned forward.

"Your honor, the defense would like to ask that my intern Jackie Small be allowed to cross examine the witness." Evan asked.

"I won't object, your honor." Mitch smirked at the blonde piece of fluff in discussion.

"Alright then, I will allow it. Keep a handle on her." The judge warned. The attorney nodded and headed back to the table. Jackie stood close to the witness box.

"Ms. Jansen, had you ever been to that club prior to that night?" Jackie asked.

"Yes. I have been there several times."

"Had you ever interacted with my client on one of these prior occasions?"

"Well, yes. He owns the club and makes the rounds. I have talked to him many times."

"Has my client ever gotten physical with you before?"

"What do you mean?"

"Has my client ever engaged in sexual physical activity with you in the past?"

"Um..."

"You are under oath, Ms. Jansen. Please answer the question."

"Well, we had sex a few times before that night."

"And wasn't it true that on the night in question when the alleged attack happened that my client was in fact flirting with and engaging your friend Penny Thomas in a sexual manner?"

"She was there but I don't think-"

"Ms. Jansen, isn't it true that you found my client engaged in coitus with your friend Penny in that very bathroom where the alleged attack happened, only moments before the events you describe?"

"Yes, but-"

"Isn't it true that you flew into a jealous rage and Penny left because you were threatening her safety?"

"But then he grabbed me and did all that stuff to me."

"But wasn't it at your urging? Weren't you in fact begging him to take you back?"

"I wanted to be his girlfriend, not some slut hole to play with."

"And because he said no, didn't you threaten to and eventually call the police to report the attack?"

"I called because I was attacked."

"What if he had said yes to being your boyfriend? Would it still be an attack?"

"Well, I-"

"Objection, calls for speculation." The prosecutor said standing quickly.

"Sustained." Judge Walker said.

"Nothing further, your honor." Jackie said heading back to her chair.

"You are dismissed, Ms. Jansen. Please stay in the gallery until this is concluded for the day in case you are needed for recross." The judge said smiling softly. The little blonde fluff had really taken the girl apart.

"The prosecution rests, your honor."

"Defense you may call your first witness."

"We would like to call Ms. Penny Thomas to the stand." The defense attorney said. A young girl with dark black hair and startling blue eyes headed for the witness stand. The young girl stood being sworn in by the bailiff giving Judge Walker a perfect view of her tightly encased bubble butt struggling to be free of her too tight slacks.

Jackie watched the Judge stare at the young witness's ass as she was sworn in. He had probably heard very little of Becca Jansen's testimony because he had been hypnotized by the girls cleavage. The squirming he had done during the description of the attack led Jackie to conclude that the judge was a total perv. She looked at the abortive remains of humanity that was their client and knew that he was a sleaze but the best was to defend him was to steer into the Judge's proclivities.

"Evan," Jackie whispered. "Make her go into detail about the sex. All the salacious details you can get out of her. Really play it up."

"Why?"

"Just trust me." Jackie said nodding toward the judge.

Evan approached the witness stand. "Ms. Thomas, were you present at Club Court on the night of June 15, 2018?"

"Yes, I was."

"Can you give us an accounting of the events of that evening?" Evan asked.

Penny wiggled in her chair as if preparing for her debut. "I went to the club with my friends, Greta, Valerie and Becca. We got a table by the dance floor and we were getting our groove on. We had had a couple drinks when John came by our table."

"John Delassey?"

"Yes, that's right. Becca had hooked up with him a few times in the past, so it was not unusual for him to hang out with us. Apparently, Becca had gotten clingy."

"Objection, hearsay."

"Sustained."

"Ms. Thomas, on that evening when John came to your table, was he chatting with Ms. Jansen?" Evan asked.

"No, he was talking to me. Becca seemed very mad at me because of it." Penny said. "John and I ended up in the bathroom around 11:30 and we were doing stuff and Becca came in."

"Doing stuff?" Evan asked after catching a furious gesture from Jackie.

"Well we were, um... having sex?" Penny blushed.

"How were you positioned in relation to the door that Becca used to enter the bathroom?"

"I was kind of facing it."

"Can you explain how you were kind of facing it?"

"Well when I was on my knees sucking him off I had my side to the door." Penny said flustered and angry. "But when she came in he had me pinned to the wall with my legs over his arms."

Jackie checked the Judge and found him squirming paying rapt attention.

"So I could see the door over his shoulder and when Becca entered, she screamed and called me a slut." Penny said. "John told her to get out. I was trying to get down but he was all the way inside me and I could not move."

"Go on."

"So Becca was screaming and she came towards us and John was real quick about setting me down to face her. I was trying to leave but they were blocking me."

"And what did you see?"

"Well John asked her what her problem was and she started crying saying that she thought she was his girlfriend. When John laughed, Becca turned red and got angry. She pulled down her panties and yelled at him, 'It's good enough to screw but not enough to commit?' Then John grabbed her by her pussy and said, 'It was only about screwing, I don't date club skanks.' That was when I got around them and left."

"You saw Ms. Jansen expose herself to my client?"

"Yes, and I saw him grab her and she did not say no or fight him off at all."

"Thank you, Ms. Thomas. That is all your honor."

"Cross?" The judge asked.

Mitch watched as the defense attorney used the perv strategy against him. It was well known in the courthouse that Judge Walker was a pervert. He tended to put salacious prosecutions on knowing that the judge weighed heavily toward the more descriptive argument as the case were. The defense attorney had not seen it but his young intern caught it quick.

"Ms. Thomas, was it your intention to sleep with John Delassey that night?" Mitch asked searching for a way to turn the tide back to his side.

"No, I figured he was going to hook up with Becca like he had done before. I was really shocked when he was chatting me up."

"So you knew that he had had prior relations with Ms. Jansen and you were still willing to sleep with him? Isn't that against girl code?"

"Look Becca and I have known each other forever and if there was ever a boy I liked she went out of her way to steal him. She used those tits of hers like catnip. I knew that she liked him but he told me he wasn't interested in her. What was I supposed to do? I did not want to lose our hook-up to get in. John is cool and it was just a quick fuck. Becca was the one getting moon eyed over a player."

"So you slept with John to get back at Becca, isn't that true? She stole all kinds of men from you and this was your chance to make her pay, she gets attacked and you cover for her attacker."

"Objection, he is badgering the witness."

"Overruled."

"No, I did not lie for John. Becca was trying to get back at him with this attack story. She exposed herself to him, that is the truth. He grabbed her but she didn't protest."

"But you were not there for the remainder of the exchange."

"No, but what I was there for was the beginning. She did not ask him to stop, she encouraged him to grab her pussy."

"No more questions." Mitch said frustrated that he had not stopped the questioning sooner.

After summations, Judge Walker adjourned to chambers. "Bailiff, can you bring me the evidence exhibits?"

"Yes, your honor."

Judge Walker had been hashing out a plan. The courtroom filled with such an array of young nubile sluts had his gears turning. The Bailiff returned with a box of exhibits from the courtroom, including the defendants cell phone and transcripts of text messages between himself and Becca Jansen. His cell phone was filled with photos of the young woman in various states of undress. The defense had proven that she had been trying to seduce the defendant for several weeks.

Judge Walker pulled out the phone which had been unlocked for the trial and scheduled 2 text messages to go out on Tuesday. Both said the same thing:

I think we should talk, not over text meet me behind the club at 8 pm. Club opens at 9 so we can hang out before I have to work.

Then he blocked both numbers from calling or texting back. At 12:07 Tuesday afternoon, both Becca Jansen and Penny Thomas would be getting a text to meet in the alley behind the club before the club opened.

While he continued to deliberate, he called a friend at a the Ivy League law school nearby and asked for a letterhead.

Jackie Small looked through the mail and gasped at the insignia of the Ivy League school. She dropped all of the other useless envelopes and tore into the letter.

Dear Ms. Small,

Upon recommendation from Judge Clark Walker, we are please to offer you a seat in the summer Moot Court being held July 9th through August 17th. While we are aware that this is short notice, we will arrange to have a train ticket to the school and room and board will be included. We had a late drop out and we would love to have you join us.

If you are interested please email us your confirmation at mootcourt@cwlaw.gov. We will need you to bring an original copy of the recommendation letter from Judge Walker.

Thank you,

Colin Weller

Director of Moot Court

Jackie gasped excitedly. She booted up her computer and quickly shot an acceptance to the email. Then she emailed Evan to let him know that she was going to be gone for the remainder of the summer and thank you for the opportunity.

Judge Walker smiled at the quickly written email. Time to get to work, he thought.

Outside Club Court's back entrance, Penny lounged against the wall waiting for John to show when Becca Jansen came around the corner. She stood up straight feeling livid. "What are you doing here?"

"I was invited. Why the fuck are you here?" Becca said snidely.

"Are you kidding me? That asshat has the nerve to invite both of us here?" Penny growled.

"I tried to text him back to see what this was about but I haven't heard anything."

"Me either."

A small sedan turned the corner into the alley. A young man with a Lyft light in his window pulled to a stop next to them and rolled the window down. "Penny Thomas and Becca Jansen?"

"Um, yes." Becca answered.

"John Delvaney? Sent me."

"John Delassey?" Penny corrected.

"Yes, that is right. He asked that I pick you up and take you some place special."

"Really?" Becca cooed opening the back door and sliding in. Penny hesitated a moment before she shrugged and slid in to the car.

Meanwhile Judge Walker was across town loading boxes onto a moving truck. His watch beeped and he quickly headed for the service elevator to the roof. Owning the building in shell corporation gave him access to all areas of the structure.

Judge Walker watched as Penny and Becca got out of the Lyft in front of a posh restaurant. They talked to each other before veering to the apartment building across from the restaurant. They headed up the stairs to the roof top where they had been told John was waiting for them. As soon as they both stepped out on the roof, Judge Walker quickly tazed them both. They crumpled like old newspaper to the ground.

With quick efficient movements he tied, gagged and loaded each girl into a dishwasher box on a rolling dolly and headed for the freight elevator. He was dressed in a ball cap and coveralls as he loaded the dolly up the ramp into a waiting moving van. He slid the box off the dolly and headed back in to grab a few more loads of much smaller boxes, placed near the service elevator. When he finished loading the smaller boxes, he placed an order to have the 2 fake Christmas trees in their carrying bags picked up the following afternoon.

He tossed the burner phone minus the sim card, he had ordered to an older tenant's apartment, in the trash can and drove away in the van. Near the waterfront he parked the van removed the plates, stripped the vinyl sheet from the side panels. No one would connect this black van with the blue van from behind the apartment building.

He jumped into the van and carried each girl individually to the sedan waiting nearby and loaded them in the trunk. Then he headed home to his house on Devante Drive.

Penny knew she was in trouble the instant her eyes opened. She was behind metal bars with block walls on 3 sides. In the room beyond where she lay there was a massive bed, many strange looking furnishings, including a Saint Andrews Cross. She had seen Fifty Shade so she was familiar with the red room, this was a purple version with much more ominous undertones.

She heard a groan from the right and rushed to the bars. "Hello? Who's there?"

"Penny?"

"Becca! What the hell happened? Did John do this?"

"I don't know. I feel like I am full of cotton."

"Shake it off, we need to think."

"Oh my god, there is a toilet, shower and cot in here. What the hell is this?" Becca groaned pathetically.

"I have those, too. Oh, what is that?" Penny said eyeing the metal slide door. She went over and pulled up the handle, inside was an array of fruit, crackers and water bottles. She eyed it hungrily. If it was poisoned, so be it, she thought as she grabbed a water bottle and slugged it back. Becca had a similar set up in her cell.

Penny looked across the room to the darkened side and saw the edge of yet another cell, apparently still empty. Whoever it was that had them was not done collecting.

The next day, Jackie pulled at her yellow cardigan sweater again as she waited outside Judge Walker's chambers. There was less than an hour before her train was scheduled to depart. She was anxious to get going but knew that this last errand was required. She just wished that the Judge had been available prior to the day she was supposed to leave.

The Judge finally opened the door and ushered her in. "I am terribly sorry for the delay. I had a motion to rule on and the attorney was long winded." He motioned her to a chair.

She sat at the edge of the chair as if ready to bolt at any second. "I appreciate you doing this for me. It is a great honor."

"I saw some real potential in you during that trial. Let me just print this out." He clicked a couple buttons. The printer let off a series of beeps, the Judge stood up to check it. "Out of ink, that figures."

The judge fumbled around gathering supplies, opening the cover, checking the display screen and all the while Jackie felt the time tick by. Finally, after 10 minutes, the paper was printing. Jackie watched as he signed it and carefully folded it before sliding it into an envelope. As he handed it over he looked at the clock.

"Ms. Small, there is no way that you are going to make that train unless you leave now. Do you have a ride?"

"I will call an Uber."

"By the time they get here you will have missed it. Let me drive you to the station."

"Really?" Jackie breathed a sigh of relief. "That would be great."

He grabbed his briefcase and her arm and headed for the door. In the parking lot he popped the trunk as she leaned in he tazed her and pushed her limp body into the trunk and removed her sweater. He placed the bag on the back seat and climbed in the car. He threw the yellow sweater at the sleeping girl in the passenger seat.

"Erica, put that on. We are going to be late for your train home." Clark said to the blonde junkie girl he had found innocent earlier that day. "We are going to get you home and you are going to straighten out your life."

He pulled up outside the train station, handed her the ticket and the bag from the back seat sans the wallet and let her out of the car. She walked inside headed for the train platform.

Clark carried the sleeping blonde down the stairs to the specially constructed basement. He had gone to great lengths to find an out of state dungeon company to come in and construct the ultimate BSDM playroom. Sound proof with 3 cells, each equipped with a dumb waiter a shower a sink and a toilet.

The contractor constructing it had been rock hard while they planned the design. "Would love to have a slave quarters like this for my group." He said chuckling.

Judge Walker guessed that the contractor installed a lot of creepy things in peoples play rooms, so this was not even worth batting an eye. Clark had parties here with his BDSM club friends but he knew that eventually it would become permanent quarters for his harem. He was ever so grateful that John Delassey was a creep.

There were plenty of girls that would have signed up to be his permanent captive, he had a good reputation at the club for being strict but fair and his big cock was a bit of a lure as well. He wasn't looking for willing. He was looking for a stable that he could break, bring in line and turn them willing.

He deposited Jackie into the remaining empty cell and used a keypad to lock her inside. He glanced at the other cells with their occupants pressed against the bars trying to catch sight of him. He had designed the cells so there was no sight line between them. They were staggered along the wall all facing the giant bed in the center of the room.

He walked over and took a seat on the bed. The two awake occupants gasped almost in unison.

12