Deviant Dr- Green Door Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Judge Walker?" Penny gaped at him. "What is going on?"

"As you can see you are my guests here in the Prison de Walker." The judge smiled slightly at his own joke. "You are the first permanent guests we have ever had. When your cohort awakens we will all have a chat about the rules and responsibilities that will be required while you are a guest here."

"Please just let us go." Becca moaned sadly.

"Becca, remove your clothes and hand them to me." Clark said calmly.

"What?"

"Strip. Do it quickly before your punishment gets worse."

"Punishment?"

"I will count to three, if your clothes are not on the floor in front of me by the time I finish you will be strapped to the cross over there and paddled until sitting becomes a painful reminder." He raised one eyebrow in warning before he began counting. "One..."

Clothes began to fly and before he reached three Becca stood naked in her cell her big tits quivering with the shivers of fear wracking her body.

"Good girl. Now, you may rest for a while. I will return when all three of you are able to hear the rules of the house."

Clark checked the feed of the cameras as he prepared a family dinner. That was what he had created a family.

Jackie woke to a metallic taste in her mouth and the knowledge that she did not know what had happened to her or where she was. She glanced at the prison-like cell with some appointed luxuries that would not be present in a real jail. She heard a sniffling from the left and sat up slowly trying to piece together what was going on. She was smart and not prone to panic but the current state of things was chipping at her resolve.

"What is-"

"Oh god, you are awake." Said a familiar voice.

"There is water in the dumb waiter." Said another familiar voice that she could not place.

Jackie got up and grabbed a water from behind the metal sliding door. It was heavy and would not stay open without being held. Jackie looked at the construction and realized that if she tried to use this as an escape there would be a lot of injury and very little chance of success.

"Who are you?" Jackie croaked after swallowing half a bottle of water.

"It is me Penny and Becca is here too."

"Do we know who has us?"

"The Judge." Becca whispered.

"Do you know why he has us?" Jackie asked.

"Not entirely, but I am pretty sure it is some form of sexual slavery." Penny said resigned.

"Why do you-"

"He took my clothes, as a punishment." Becca whispered.

"And if you know anything about the whips and chains set, that is some high tech BDSM equipment out there." Penny said indicating the room before them.

They heard a door open somewhere and then footsteps on the stairs.

"My girls are all awake." Clark said setting the tray of food he carried on the long table to the far side of the room. He pulled out his cell phone and tapped the screen a few times. The lights above the table lit up and a dining set was revealed.

He left the food and made his way to the big bed in the center of the room. There in their respective cages sat his harem girls. Penny his small chested, big bootie girl with dark almost black hair and blue eyes. Becca, his huge titted, wide ass, narrow waist girl with reddish brown hair and grey-green eyes. Finally, there was Jackie, with her big tits, toned ass and blonde hair with brown eyes.

"I am sure you all have questions, but let's start with the rules." Clark said rolling up his sleeves. "There is really no way for you to escape, so the less you try the better it will be for you. Each cage door has a coded lock, and the one at the top of the stairs has a coded lock, that changes periodically. The Dumb waiter is on a magnetic lift system so it will not move without the proper code as well. There are no windows and the place is sound proof. Please bare that in mind before you do anything that will cause you undo punishment."

Clark stood and began to pace before the three cages.

"The rules are as follows: one, this is about pleasure so hurting yourself or others will be grounds for punishment. Two, there is no escaping so any attempt to do so will be cause for punishment. Three, for good and pleasurable behavior you will receive rewards. There is a long list of rewards, just as there is a long list of punishments. Four, we will eat together as a family each night. Five, you will maintain the cleanliness your cell and your body every day. Six, in any system of mammals there is a hierarchy, so too will there be one for our group. I am at all times the alpha, but my alpha female will be determined and she will be in charge of maintaining the behavior of the other two. Beta will maintain the behavior of the lowest rank member. Which means, that if the lowest rank gets in trouble punishment will happen to all of you. If the Beta gets in trouble then both Alpha and Beta will be punished. Is that clear?"

He glanced at them and found each nodding. He was grateful that they were not screamers, at least not yet.

"It will take some time but we will all find our way through this. Seven, respect each other and me at all times. Are there any questions?"

"Will we be getting out of here at some point?" Jackie asked.

"Jackie remove your clothes and throw them out here right now."

"But-"

"You have to the count of three." Judge Walker's voice took a hard edge that had quieted more than one courtroom. "One....

Jackie tried but her travel outfit included a sports bra that she struggled to get in and out of under the best of circumstances. As she wiggled trapped in the fabric of the bra, he reached three and the cage door swung open. He untangled her from the bra and removed her slacks and panties in one sweep. He grabbed her arm and dragged her to the sawhorse. He strapped her hands to one side with her body bent over the center and her legs to the other. He picked up a wicked long wooden paddle and began caressing it. He faced the cages where the other two girls looked on. Becca naked and quivering, Penny dressed and alertly watching. He rubbed a hand over Jackie's back and over her upturned ass before stroking all the way down her thigh to her knee.

"There will be no talk of leaving. We are a family now and it is not respectful to want to leave. When I tell you to do something you do it without question or comment. This is a lesson in one of the punishments. To be clear all punishment will be administered quickly and without reprieve."

With that he brought the heavy paddle down across Jackie's vulnerable ass. He spanked her hard three times and she howled loudly with each stroke. She was crying, hard. Each of the caged girls were also crying softly. Clark nodded and released her arms and legs. He pulled her into his arms and walked her to the bed.

"After your punishment, there will always be a reconciliation." He sat down and brought Jackie into his lap. "Do you know why you were punished?"

"Yes."

"Please explain your transgression."

"I questioned your command." Jackie said still crying.

"Did you deserve the punishment you got?"

Jackie wanted to balk and lash out but she needed more time to formulate a plan. Instead she nodded meekly and whispered, "I'm sorry, sir."

"Good girl." He held Jackie tightly for a few moments gently rocking her, stroking the soft skin of her back and ass. "It is dinner time. Let's eat. After we can spend some time getting to know each other."

He stood and sent Jackie to the table and punched the code into each of the other girls locks. The 4 of them sat at the table and shared a dinner of grilled chicken and roasted vegetables. The girls were silent through dinner only speaking when asked a direct question. When dinner was over, Clark placed the dirty dishes, counting each piece of cutlery and dish, into yet another dumb waiter. He tapped the screen of his phone and the dumb waiter went up and the sliding door locked audibly.

"Jackie, lay on the bed. Face up in the center if you please." The Judge said amicably. "Since you were the first to be physically punished, you will be the first to get physically pleasured."

Jackie walked slowly to the bed dreading what was coming. Penny and Becca watched with fear and relief as the blonde made her way to the bed.

"Ladies, I want each of you to kneel next to her. You will each suckle a nipple while I tend to her pussy." The judge glanced at the overgrown landing strip on Jackie's apex and shook his head. "Tomorrow you will groom each other. There will be strict guidelines for presentation. Today you will begin getting to know each other's bodies."

They all took their places as ordered and the two girls began playing with Jackie's breasts. She was scared but she was also not immune to the stimulation, so when the Judge took his place she was starting to moisten.

"That's my good girls. Make her pussy wet for Sir." He dipped two fingers into her hole and let the moisture collect before dragging it over her clit.

Jackie wanted to hate it but this pervert Judge obviously knew what a clit was and the best way to wake it up. She closed her eyes but peered through her lashes at the room, the obvious money spent and the impenetrable nature of his design. There was no escape yet and she had been so long without physical company. She laid back and let the sensation wash over her. No judgment, no recrimination. She liked the way Penny's mouth felt on her breast but Becca was too worried about what was going on to mind her teeth. Jackie reached up to pet Penny. "Good girl, Penny. That feels nice."

Becca did not raise her head but glanced at Jackie in shock. Jackie looked at her in the eye. "This is our life. Figure out how to make it about pleasure."

Becca hated Jackie for what she did to her in court, but having her here made her feel safer. Becca thought about what she said and knew that Jackie was going to be the Alpha but the Beta was definitely not going to be that skank Penny. Becca focused on the act and only the act. She had been with women before, it was time to fuck and she knew how to fuck.

Clark smiled at the natural order of things as his pet's fell in line. It was not love yet but it was about making the most of the situation. Clark fingered her and as her body began to bend and arch in pleasure he knew that it was time to claim his Alpha. He opened his fly and released his cock which was thick and solid 7 inches. He lined up and began to slowly thrust his way inside. Jackie was tight and soft and perfect. Her flesh gripped at his dick with a hot wet grip that made him feel like a green kid again. He had spent his life in court rooms listening to perverts and degenerates getting to do things he had never imagined. He had a whole list of filthy things he wanted to do to women but there was something about missionary with a tight hole and hard dick that worked. The visual of his harem pleasuring each other was pretty good too. He knew things were going to get weird but for now he just wanted to get to know his little family. Speaking of family... He pressed her clit and began to pound into her heat taking her higher and higher. He needed her to cum so that it would open her womb and she would accept his seed. Family wasn't family without kids, right?

12