Deviant Education Ch. 02

Story Info
A professor will teach her students a few new lessons.
1.4k words
4.45
8.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His sweaty body glistened in the dim light as I circled him lightly flogging his torso. I hardened my strikes to his skin when the flogger met his cock and ass. His ass cheeks tightening and cock twitching each time it teases his wet, tan skin as I run it over him again.

His cock skin was stretched to capacity it was so hard. I dropped to my knees at the sight of it, mouth watering. I wrapped my long, wet tongue around the head of his throbbing member. He sucked in his breath through his gritting teeth and began thrusting his hips slightly. I wrapped my warm, swollen lips around his hard shaft, taking his engorged head deeper into my slippery mouth. Jase threw his head back, taking in another toothy breath and letting out a growly, muffled "mmmhhhh"

My pussy was 'Hot and Ready', like a "Little Cesar's" pizza, but I was reveling in the fact that poor Mr. Culvers was bound and helpless, not being able to touch me. I was excited each time his veiny girth thrust into me, my tongue caressing it with each stroke. Jase pushed through deep into my throat, so I kept it there, moving my head side to side as my outstretched tongue grazed his balls, leaving a stream of saliva trailing down. I grabbed his tight ass cheeks, squeezing them as I pushed him a little deeper down my throat, my gag reflex beyond being tested.

My fingers found their way to my soaking slit, and I immediately sunk them inside. After a few plunges, I pulled my slimy fingers out , reached back around to Mr. Culvers asshole and slowly slid my middle finger into him. His hole tightened and his dick jumped as he complied quietly and kept shoving his meat into my hot slippery throat. After finger pumping Jase's rim, I pulled my mouth from him with loud pop from the suction. I eased my finger from the tight embrace of his dark hole.

Grabbing the smallest butt plug from the nearby table, I put it in my mouth, lubing it with my salivating tongue. Popping it in and out of my lips in front of him, his eyes widen letting out a muffled retort.

I wrapped my hand around his thickness, stroking it gently as I move behind him. Pressing the tip of the plug against his anus, pushing harder as I massage the base of his cock. Finally his hole gives way, grasping the small plug inside him, grunting with its entry.

Standing in front of him, rubbing my back and ass against his sweat covered skin, I make sure his hard cock is rubbing against my wet holes. I thrust my hips back and allow his meaty rod inside my ass. With his every labored thrust, he moaned as his gripped the plug tighter each time.

Juices dripping from my pussy, I rared back hard pushing him deeper inside me milking him. His ball sack clenched, grasping his ass plug hard, as he pumped twice and jetted his hot cream deep into my bowels, growling through his gag. The sticky juice oozing out of my ass around his softening staff, I pull him from my insides.

I slowly pull his plug from his stretched hole and release him from his bonds, kissing and licking his sweat drenched body.

Legs weakened, his walk labored, he made it back to his clothes and began dressing. Still naked, I follow behind him.

"Be here same time tomorrow and bring your two friends, Mr. Kofski and Mr. Stanton with you. Tomorrow's project will require more group participation."

The next morning I dressed myself in a wispy black thong and matching bra which both hugged the curves of my cleavage and hips. All lovingly covered by a blue sheer blouse that shown through revealing my soft skin below and white pencil skirt that accentuated my ass (which is rather large for a white woman). My hair in a tusseled updo and blue kitten heels, I was anxious to see what today's lessons would hold in store for my pupils.

I was surprised to see that Mr. Culvers had made it to class on time and wasn't cutting up with his two buddies. Mr. Kofski and Mr. Stanton were up to their usual antics of giving the feminist lipstick lesbians reasons as to why they should "just try some dick" and how "it'll change your outlook on things" The females rebutted with their usual "ew" and "you first, asshole!"

"Amusing" I sarcastically thought to myself and began engaging in their conversation to lead into the lesson we began yesterday. Throughout the discussion I would randomly question the others. I saw Mr. Culvers slumped quietly in his seat and raised a question to him. He refused to make eye contact with me as his two loud mouthed buddies piped in before he could speak. Uninterested in their answer, I cut them off, "I don't remember asking either of you. Can Jase not answer for himself or was the question so difficult, it required his other two less than stellar brain cells to kick in?" The class broke out into laughter. The three of them sunk into their seats, faces sullen. "I would like to see all three of you after class." I said sternly and continued the lesson amongst the jokes made at the three guys' expenses.

After the students were dismissed, the three young men stayed behind . I closed the door and approached them slowly, unbuttoned the top button of my blouse and removed my glasses. I sat on top of my desk facing them, legs delicately crossed, "I understand you three are failing a few courses and you're barely riding the line in my course. You boys play football, right? If you can't play, then the recruiters won't see you and...well...it really sounds as though you three need some help in bringing your marks up. I have some things you could do to keep you on the team. I've already given the information to Mr. Culvers, so I'll expect the three of you to be on time or your potential futures could be at stake."

Mr. Stanton spoke up, "Ok, teach."

"I got this meeting, teach" Jase chimed.

"No, you don't. I need the help, man. Coach'll kick my ass. Hell, he'll kick all our asses. We're there, teach!" Mr. Kofski argued.

I released the young men, popping Jase on the ass as he brushed by me in the doorway, winking at him when he looked back at me.

That evening at 8:59 headlights shined through my window as a Jeep pulled into my drive. My heart beat fast as I waited for their knock at my door and wallowing in the thrill of blackmailing the vain studs.

A rapping at my door with a voice saying "Hey teach, we're here!"

I opened the door to two eager faces and one slightly reluctant one.

"Damn, teach this is a nice, big place you got here. Lots of room."

"My father left it to me along with the upkeep, Mr. Stanton." I told them.

"Would you guys like a drink?" I offered, leaving them to stare at my ass as I had slid down my skirt and walked to the kitchen. Mr. Kofski and Mr. Stanton began following behind me down the hall. I slipped my blouse off while we walked. The two of them eagerly followed me to the fridge.

"Beer, soda, something harder?" I asked.

"I got something hard, teach." Mr. Kofski leaned in and half whispered at me.

"How about I mix us some drinks." as I grabbed four glasses.

The two of them looking around the room as I began mixing some Tom Collins up. They didn't notice when I slipped a bit of GHB I borrowed from another professor into their drinks.

"Thanks, teach." they both said as I handed them their cocktails.

I carried a drink for myself and Jase and invited the three to join me in back den.

We sat in the dimly lit room as Jase sipped his drink, the other two had already guzzled theirs down. I knew it wouldn't be long before those two were ready for their "extra credit" I sauntered over to Mr. Culvers and straddled him, both hands in his hair, gripping tight, I pull his head back to start licking his neck.

"Oh shit!" Mr. Stanton exclaimed.

"Fuck yeah! I've wanted to fuck her since last semester!" piped in Mr. Kofski.

I began taking Mr. Culvers pants down, releasing his throbbing manhood. Of course, the other two already naked and stroking themselves slowly, had begun feeling the effect of their drinks. Only Mr. Culvers had an idea of what the night held for them and I had everything ready for their education.