Deviant Empire Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led this merging of their loins, pacing the experience so slowly that the man felt like he was held at release point forever... her slow rise and fall, the fleshy grip of her cunt upon his business end... that wet heat he could feel upon his lower parts... It felt like hours. It was actually just fifteen minutes. Sex does not take that long.

After so much teasing she would finally give into frantic jumps on his dick to coax his orgasm out and have the long awaited completion of the act trigger with the firing of the cannons... with so much teasing, his balls were practically overflowing, giving into SIX jets of his white fluid that the man deposited inside her with a groan before he would just go... limp. If he had no one else... he could die happy. And he hadn't even learned her name... so she would tell him.

"You can call me Missy." She'd say while cradling his head on her lap that felt better than any pillow he had. The man would eagerly and shamelessly call her mommy after that treatment.

It would be a good half hour until he could consider getting up.