Deviant Suitemates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe. My dad like, works regional sales," Byron continued when he saw she was still wondering. "Basically, he works the figures for the midwest region and recommends to Mercedes how many cars they should have on the market in a given year."

"Oh damn," Lexi said, now at the counter. "Two scoops, one chocolate and one cookie dough."

They laughed their way back to campus, rapping along to Jay-Z. Lexi didn't bat an eye when Byron pulled out a blunt and started smoking in the car, but did not take it when he offered to her.

The sun was just starting to set behind the stadium when they got back to Lexi's dorm.

Lexi checked her phone and saw that Maddy had texted that she would be off campus. So together the two set up the TV and before long they were both admiring the crystal clear picture of an action movie.

* * * * * * * * *

Earlier in the day

Maddy had enjoyed her Sunday, despite spending the afternoon alone. She went to the University Cafe and got herself a big salad. After eating in her dorm, she checked her phone and still had no messages from anyone.

'Stop checking your phone, girl,' she thought to herself. She didn't know if she was subconsciously waiting on news from Lexi or a call from....anyone else. So she busied herself with her school stuff.

She went over her pre-packed school bag and made sure she had everything she needed for her first day of classes. After playing some games and scrolling her social media on her laptop, she called her mother. They talked and laughed, as she recounted her first weekend at USI leaving out the unsavory details.

No sooner had she hung up with her mom, then her phone rang. Her mom was always calling back with one more tidbit.

"What'd you forget?" Maddy said, without looking.

"Hello?" Andy's voice rang through the phone.

"Oh hi," she said, in a higher pitch than normal before she cleared her throat and for some reason straightened her posture. "Hey."

"Hello.... How are you? Did you have a good day?" Andy asked. He was still in his apartment alone, Byron having left hours ago.

"Um..Yeah. Pretty good," Maddy said. "Is this Andre' ....right, or was it Andrew?"

"I...uh....Andy," he said hesitating. "I mean this is Andy from .....last night.....we..."

"I'm just fucking with you Andy," Maddy laughed. "Obviously I know who this is. What's up?"

"Oh ha!...I was 'bout to say," Andy said. "You had me going. Naw, well I was just thinking that I wanted to do something before classes and thought,.who better to do it with'."

"And what exactly did you want to do before classes?" Maddy asked, apprehensively.

"Well, Pops said it's a good idea to have a great dinner before your first day. He said it sets the tone for the whole year," Andy said. "He recommended a place. I think it's called the Corkhouse or something."

"Cork and Cleaver? Andy that place is.....kinda pricey," Maddy said looking online as Andy talked. She wanted to know exactly what Andy was getting at.

"Yeah. Pops gave me enough for a dinner there and he said to go with a friend," Andy continued. "But since Byron is off doing God-knows-what, I thought about you."

"Oh, so I'm your second choice?" Maddy said. "I'm only joking. I'd love to go."

An hour later, the couple was sitting down at a table. Maddy was dressed in a fashionable gray shirt and blue jeans with a matching gray hat. Andy thought that she had great fashion especially for a younger woman.

As they got comfortable, Andy admired how she found an outfit that was both classy and sexy. She had a way of showcasing her large breasts without looking inappropriate.

"Thanks again for thinking of me," Maddy said. "I would've never thought I'd be eating here, especially not during my first week in Evansville."

The couple ordered and were having a good time talking. They enjoyed hearing the other's point of view and future plans. By the time the food arrived, the two were discussing life after college.

"So what does this degree have to do with the Marines?" Maddy said. "Why not just go right into the armed forces?"

"Oh sure, I could go into the Marines right now," Andy said. "But, I had a cousin that went to the Navy and he was stuck in that boot camp life. I wanted a way to, sort of, expedite my service.

"So with a communications degree, I'll be able to make reports in the field, have extra trips back home and not be just some grunt on the front lines getting my ass shot at."

Maddy laughed.

"That's interesting," she said. "I didn't know they had programs like that. So are they still paying for your school?"

"Oh yeah. I wouldn't be here if they weren't," Andy said.

They both laughed their way through the meal and they both left very full and with to go boxes.

"That was easily the best steak I've ever had," Andy said as he walked her back to the dorm. "No sauce needed."

"Well worth the 40 dollars?" Maddy said. "My salmon was really great too. I don't usually like gnocchi, but that was really freaking good. Damn they are loud."

They were walking through the hallway and before they even got close to their suite, they could hear the ruckus from the dorm across the hall. Loud music and obnoxious laughter was permeating through the doors and down the hall.

They went into their dorm and once again felt like they were walking in on an intimate moment between Lexi and Byron. The two broke apart when they heard Maddy's key in the dorm, but it was obvious to Maddy and Andy that they were just making out on the bed.

Maddy turned on the light and their eyes were drawn to a big flatscreen TV that was now on their desk.

"Hey guys," Lexi said while readjusting her flowery shirt. Her face was flushed and Maddy could see a rather large bulge in Byron's pants as he leaned back against the wall. Of course Maddy already knew exactly what Byron was packing. "I didn't expect to see you two back here. Did you... um... have fun?"

"We did. Didn't expect to see you two back here either," Maddy said, holding up the to-go bags. "Andy took me to Cork and Cleaver's."

"Damn dude," Byron said. "That expensive steakhouse in the city? Nice choice. Was the steak really good? Tell me you guys got steak."

"I did. She got salmon," Andy said, as Maddy put the food in the mini-fridge. "I was just saying it was the best I've had."

"So whose idea was this?" Maddy said, gesturing toward the television.

"Isn't it awesome?" Lexi said. "Byron insisted that we have our own TV. So he bought it."

"Oh okay. Now I see why he's back here tonight," Maddy said, sitting down on her bed with Andy joining her.

"What do you mean?" Lexi said, her blue-grey eyes narrowing at her friend.

"I mean that's a big fucking TV," Maddy said, watching a gunfight with Martin Lawrence on screen. "I'd want to watch it all night too."

"Well we've got class in the morning, but I don't see why we can't finish the movie," Lexi said, checking her phone.

Her stomach dropped a bit. She had five missed calls from Alan and she hadn't thought about him once, since she had met up with Byron.

The four college students got comfortable. Before long the two couples were cuddled up and in their own worlds. Maddy kept stealing glances at her friend.

Lexi was drinking from her styrofoam cup. She and Byron were whispering to each other and giggling like school children while they drank. Maddy meanwhile had her own whiskey and she couldn't believe how her body was responding; being so close to Andy again.

She didn't know whether to blame the alcohol or Andy's persistent back rubbing, but before long she found herself leaning back against Andy's hard chest on the bed. He took that as his cue to reach around her waist with both arms.

At some point, after she felt her nipple hardening, she went to the restroom. When Maddy came out, she fully expected to make it known that she thought the boys should leave and give them time to get ready for early classes. However, when she re-entered the room the three were putting on their shoes.

"Maddy," Andy said. "Me and Byron are going to go smoke. Lexi is going to join us, but she mentioned you like to partake."

"Oh," Maddy said, hesitating. It had been a week since she had smoked, which was quite a while for her. "Yeah. I haven't smoked in a minute."

"You sure?" Byron said, pulling out a small jar of weed. "This is pretty strong stuff. I made a stop in Bloomington, on my way down here."

"I'm sure I can handle it, stud."

The group made to leave, but Lexi stopped Maddy as the door opened and the boys walked out.

"Hey," Lexi said. "Don't be mad."

"Why would I be mad?"

"Do you.....have a condom?"

"Lex!" Maddy gasped.

"It's just a precaution," she said, holding up her hands. "I'm not saying I'm going to fuck him. I just want him to stay with me tonight. He was so cool with me today."

"Ugh!" Maddy groaned. "I don't have one. The nurse on campus will give you like a bag of them for free. And what am I supposed to do while you ....aren't fucking Byron."

"Just have Andy spend the night. It's the first weekend Maddy," Lexi said following the boys out of the dorm, but not before grabbing her drink.

"Exactly," Maddy said more to herself than her best friend. "It's the first fucking weekend. Geez."

Lexi shooed them out of the room, past Angelica, who was sitting on the couch with another red-headed girl and presumably her boyfriend. Once Andy, Byron and Maddy were in the hall and out of earshot, she turned to the three on the couch.

"Hey," she began, speaking mainly to the girls. "Do either of you have condoms? I really ...only need one."

The girls exchanged glances before answering.

"Um...no sorry," Angelica said. "I don't but uh..."

Right on cue, a roar of laughter came from the room across the hall, easily audible as Maddy was standing in the doorway, rolling her eyes.

"You could go ask those guys," Angelica said, with a shrug. "There's a lot of....sex going on over there."

"Really?" Lexi asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Or least there will be," said the red head, nudging Angelica. "By the sounds of it we may need to investigate that room."

"You guys ...think you could go ask them for me," Lexi said. "I would but...ya know...I don't know them."

"Fuck it, I don't know them and I'll do it," the red head said, standing up.

"I think Christa just wants to see what all the hubbub is about," the boy said.

Lexi followed behind her suitemate's friends and told Maddy and the guys that she would meet them out by the car. When the dorm room door across the hall was opened, it was obvious what was causing a scene.

There was an apparent lap dance contest between the girls of the room. Most of them were sitting on someone's lap gyrating with varying degrees of intensity. Lexi peeked in the room and recognized her suitemate Jennifer sitting on the lap of a bearded guy grinding away. There was a tall blonde girl doing the same to a handsome black guy. She also saw the black couple from the day before.

"Now this is my kind of room," the one called Christa said, as she pulled her boyfriend into the room by his t-shirt. Everyone in the room whooped and hollered, as the couple entered.

"Hey Kaci," Angelica called over the laughter in the room. She waved over the one called Kaci. The tall blonde bounced off the black guy's lap much to his dismay. Lexi saw him pinch her butt, as she left his lap.

"Don't you be grabbin my ass," she said to him. Yet, she was smiling. "Go see what Ash is up to in the other room. It's been long enough.

"What's up?" Kaci said, to Angelica. She looked at Lexi, then back at Angelica.

"Hey," Angelica asked quietly. She was distracted a bit by the scene Christa was now making. Whatever was happening in the suite's dorm room had Christa and the boys whooping.

"Do you have a condom?" she asked Kaci.

"Oh," Kaci said, looking from Angelica to Lexi. "I take it, it's not for you then?"

"Hi," she said, introducing herself to Lexi. "I'm Kaci and no condom, sorry. Let me ask them."

Before Lexi could stop her, Kaci had turned around and hollered over the noise in the room.

"Does anyone have a condom!?"

As faces turned to the doorway, Lexi felt her face flush. She knew she had turned red and she tried to make herself as small as possible. She backed out of the doorway a bit, as all the heads in the room looked her way.

There was some whopping laughter and murmurs. A short black-haired girl came out of the dorm room, with her perky boobs on display. But it was obvious that, in spite of all the potential sex partners...no one had a condom.

Lexi went out to the parking lot feeling as though she had suffered embarrassment for no gain. When she found Byron's Dodge, she thought she saw Maddy and Andy kissing in the back seat. However, when she got into the car, she saw that Maddy was shotgunning Andy.

While Andy, Maddy and Byron were getting lifted, Lexi was enjoying the music on Byron's playlist and getting tipsy. She and Byron talked, flirted and the four were laughing, as they got out of the car.

They made their way through O'Bannon Hall, past the loud neighboring suite and back to the dorm just in time to see Will Smith running shirtless through the streets of Miami.

Lexi was the last one to enter and she hit the light switch, so the only light in the room was from the giant TV on the desk.

Though it was late in the evening neither couple was tired. Lexi had wiggled out of her shorts and shirt was laying under the covers next to a shirtless Byron. She was running her left hand across his abs, watching the movie. Byron was content with his shirt off and jeans unbuttoned.

Maddy, despite her earlier reservations, was enjoying her position wrapped in Andy's arms. Andy was leaning against the wall, with Maddy's back against his bare chest and his shirt unbuttoned.

It had taken Maddy awhile to realize Andy was rubbing her boobs. Not until he lightly pinched her nipples, did Maddy feel that familiar tingle from her body.

Andy confidently found the button on the front of her pants and quickly undid the snap, causing Maddy to jolt out of her relaxed state. The moment the button snapped open, she felt her pussy flood.

She looked over at Lexi and Byron, nervously. They were totally engrossed in each other. Byron was whispering into her ear and she was smiling at whatever he was saying.

Just as Andy began running his fingers under the waistband of Maddy's jeans, Lexi glanced at Maddy. The two briefly locked eyes, before Maddy turned her brown eyes away from Lexi's mischievous gaze.

Lexi smiled and ducked her head under the blankets. Without wasting time, she slipped Byron's big dick through his boxers and took him in her mouth.

Byron gasped at the sudden feeling of warmth. He was expecting to wait until the movie was over, feign sleep with Lexi and then pounce. Instead she was happily slurping Byron's penis, while Maddy and Andy watched the movie.

Byron glanced right. He caught a glimpse of Andy, with his hand inching into Maddy's pants, before she grabbed the blankets folded on the bed and covered herself as well. Andy caught Byron's eye. The two smirked at each other, when Andy saw Lexi's head bobbing under the blankets.

'So much for that self-appointed cockblock', Andy thought. Just as he reached into Maddy's slit, the hospitality major turned her head and planted her lips under Andy's mustache.

Andy gently prodded into Maddy's moist pussy, while they kissed. Her legs opened and after a few minutes of stroking, Andy was able to find Maddy's small clit, as it swelled. The two continued making out until, she could take no more.

Maddy's brain was in a euphoric fog, when she broke the kiss. She was still high and her body was abuzz. Her left hand reached over to grip Andy's right arm, as he fingered her. He was rubbing her pussy slit near the top, circling and nudging her clit, which was now slick with her own moisture.

She was breathing deeply and her nails were clenching Andy's arm. Andy decided to turn up the heat on Maddy. He reached his left hand into Maddy's cleavage and quickly found her right nipple.

He started working her breasts under her shirt while prodding at her, clit until Maddy was squirming in Andy's lap. When he pinched her nipple Maddy cried out in pleasure.

Byron, who had been totally engrossed in his own blowjob, was jarred out of his stupor. He looked and saw Maddy with her eyes closed, laid back against his buddy's chest, while he pulled out her boobs. Andy was alternating back and forth massaging each massive globe.

Her constant squirming had moved the blanket down and Byron could see Maddy's jeans had ridden down to reveal her thong line. He also had a clear view of Andy working his hands inside her fly, while she rocked her hips.

Byron felt his dick twitch in Lexi's mouth. She swirled her tongue around the entire shaft while keeping her lips near the base. Byron reached down into Lexi's hair, resting his hand on her head, while she went back to sucking his dick.

Lexi was enjoying every inch of Byron's dick. She ran her lips down the sides, before taking him back into her throat. She had started off trying to be quiet but when Byron's dick started twitching, she couldn't help herself.

Byron was in heaven. With his dick in his track star's mouth, he drank in the sight of Maddy's tits. Her big pink nipples were easily visible by the light of the TV, poking out from her cute top. He could even see her twitch whenever Andy flicked or pinched one of her nipples.

He felt his dick twitch again between her lips, but he did not want to cum in her mouth tonight. He reached under Lexi's arms and pulled her up. At first Lexi resisted, not wanting to release his dick, but eventually crawled up the bed taking the covers with her.

Byron maneuvered her onto her back and crawled atop her. Her legs naturally parted and Byron's dick came to rest on Lexi's panties. Byron kissed Lexi. The two began humping into each other, like horny teenagers.

Lexi could feel Byron's long dick rubbing against her slit, through her fabric. Her pussy was getting more sensitive with each touch. Byron broke the kiss and leaned in to nibble Lexi's neck.

"I've been wanting to do this for a long time," he whispered.

Lexi cooed and she felt shivers run up her spine. Byron kissed around her collar bone, before lowering his body down the bed. Lexi rubbed his back, as Byron kissed lower down her neck. His hands pulled her bra down, so he could suck on her pink nipples.

Lexi arched her back, reached under and unsnapped her bra. Byron had already moved down to her belly button. Lexi could feel Byron's tongue trailing down her abdomen. It gave her goosebumps.

Byron was kissing around her waistline and Lexi was already raising her hips. She was removing her own panties, before Byron had a chance.

On the other bed, Maddy was done waiting. Her own desires outweighed her inhibitions. She glanced at Lexi's bed and saw the two under the covers. She turned her body around and took off her pants, while she turned.

Maddy pulled at Andy's legs until he understood what she wanted. Andy slid his body down, until his head rested on his pillow. Maddy was fumbling around trying to lower Andy's zipper. She fished his semi-hard cock out and started jerking it.

She again looked at the other bed. Byron and Lexi were still under the covers.

Byron had been teasing Lexi since her panties were removed. He was making Lexi gasp for air and roll her head. He nuzzled her thighs and kissed inside her legs, while under the covers.

His tongue grazed the outside of Lexi's wet vagina. Against his mouth, it felt like she had some fat pussy lips. Byron licked down the center of her plump lips, until he was toying at her hole. He licked back up and found her clit. He remembered from his earlier explorations how to lift Lexi's hood and find her sensitive areas.