Deviant Suitemates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...gawd," Lexi mumbled, her hands finding Byron's head.

He ran his left hand up Lexi's abs and grabbed her breast, while he ate her pussy. Byron moved his mouth up and down, sucking her fat pussy lips, before moving his tongue under her hood.

Lexi sighed and twitched. Byron was sending jolts of electric pleasure through her body.

He flicked her clit with his tongue, before circling a few times. His hands were rubbing and lightly clawing at Lexi's body. Byron clamped down on her clit with his lips, making Lexi jerk her waist up slightly.

Lexi was gasping under the blanket, trying her best not to moan into the air. She had no idea that Maddy was busy with her own arousal.

Maddy dropped her head down and started sucking the tip. The sudden warmth and pleasure surprised Andy and he grunted immediately. Maddy bobbed quickly up and down Andy's dick.

She rolled her tongue under the bottom making a slurping noise, as she sucked. Clearly audible even over the music from the TV. Andy closed his eyes and didn't see Maddy removing her panties as she blew him.

She deep throated him. Maddy felt her pussy tingle when Andy moaned again. She released his cock moved up Andy's body until his cock was bouncing against her boobs. Maddy rubbed the undershaft against her pink nipples, tracing around her wide areolas.

Andy humped into Maddy's deep cleavage for a few seconds, before she climbed up even further. Andy reached up to fondle Maddy's tits while her pussy drew level with his groin. He rubbed her nipples and again Maddy closed her eyes. She grasped Andy's right hand over her boob and rubbed it over her own nipples. She used his hand to stimulate her own boobs, which were still poking out between her cute gray top.

She was breathing deeply through her nose, while she rubbed her tits. Andy was watching her face. His dick was rock hard under Maddy's butt. Maddy's eyes opened and she looked deep into Andy's. She grabbed both his hands and pinned them to the bed while she crawled up his torso.

"Just relax, stud," Maddy whispered.

Andy was confused until Maddy's knees and legs came to rest around Andy's ears. Andy looked up at Maddy's beautiful face. She was flushed, breathing hard and her mouth hung open. Her eyes were filled with lust, as she lowered her pussy onto Andy's face.

Andy was trapped beneath Maddy's thighs. She opened her legs wider so more of her pussy was pressed into his mouth. Maddy looked down and nearly came at the sight.

The only thing visible was Andy's nose and mustache just under Maddy's dark pubic hair. Maddy relished the pleasurable feeling of Andy's warm mouth around her pussy and she didn't wait for Andy.

She reached for the back of Andy's head and began to ride his face.

Lexi couldn't take much more. Byron was tracing the alphabet over her clit and he was driving her crazy. She needed air. She moved the covers from over her head and took a deep breath.

Her eyes went wide upon seeing Maddy atop Andy's face. Lexi's pussy clenched at the sight of Maddy discarding her shirt, before she returned her hands to Andy's head. Maddy was pressing her tiny clit down onto Andy's tongue, while she gyrated her hips.

Lexi felt her body building. Once Byron finished the alphabet, he rapidly flicked under Lexi's clit. Her leg muscles were tensing. She closed her eyes and cried out, once Byron started sucking Lexi's clit. Her orgasm bubbled fast and before she knew it, she was cumming into Byron's mouth.

"Ooohh...." Lexi tried to remain quiet through her orgasm.

Byron kept licking at her pussy while she came. Her legs stiffened and she was holding her breath in an attempt to stifle her own cries of ecstasy. She grabbed the back of Byron's head and pulled him into her pussy. Her pussy convulsed and she felt her clit grow more sensitive, as her orgasm washed over her body. Her brain was in a fog and she was rolling her hips into Byron's face, until she came down from her sexual high.

Lexi was lightly rubbing the back of Byron's head and could have stayed like that all night. Byron, who was still lightly licking the lips of Lexi's pussy, had other plans. He'd removed his pants and boxers while Lexi was cumming.

He quickly wiped off his mouth with his hand and covered his dick in Lexi's juices. He climbed up Lexi's fit frame, kissing her skin on his way up. He lingered on each breast, taking her nipples into his mouth before kissing around her neck.

Lexi's eyes were closed, as she was still in her post-orgasmic bliss. But when she felt Byron's dick against her clit, her eyes snapped open. As Byron swirled his dick around her hole two or three times, Lexi tried to move her hand down to Byron's dick.

"Wait," Lexi whispered, so quietly that even Byron could barely hear it. "Wait. Wait. wait..."

Byron ignored her and rapidly massaged her clit with his cockhead. Lexi's will faltered and her hand returned to Byron's shoulders.

"We need," Lexi whispered, as she felt Byron at her opening. "We....."

Lexi felt her pussy lips part as his head slipped inside.

".......don't have.......HMPH!"

Byron slid the full length of his dick into the sports' science major, enjoying the guttural sound she made once she was filled. Lexi's long legs wrapped around Byron's waist and he held his dick completely inside her.

He whispered and told Lexi how good she felt. He slowly pulled his dick from her, until just the head rested inside her fat lips. He then slowly pushed back into Lexi's warm pussy, eliciting a satisfied groan.

Byron looked to the other bed and his dick jerked inside of Lexi when he saw Maddy. She was riding Andy's face for all he was worth. Andy's mouth was open. Maddy was pressing her pussy down into his face, so her clit rubbed against Andy's tongue while she humped back and forward.

Her eyes were closed and she had one hand planted on Andy's chest for support while her other hand was behind Andy's head, pulling him into her pussy.

"Holy shit!" Byron whispered, as he stroked into Lexi while staring and Maddy's jiggling tits.

"Yeah," Lexi said, responding to both Byron and to the feeling of him pushing himself back into her pussy.

Byron turned his attention back to Lexi. She looked back, with her blue-grey eyes flickering in the light from the TV. He pulled his dick all the way out of her and used his penis head to stimulate Lexi's clit.

She flinched and squirmed, as he flicked around her sensitive button, before plunging his wet dick back into her needy hole. Byron began driving into Lexi with force.

"Humph!.....hmph!......hmph!......" she gasped, as she took Byron's dick.

Lexi's boobs were bouncing around under Byron, until he bent down to suck her nipple. As he hammered her, she reached around and squeezed Byron's butt. Lexi's other hand was rubbing all over Byron's back.

She felt his back muscles tense with each thrust. She rubbed the back of Byron's head. When Byron started sucking at Lexi's neck, she rubbed her hand down his shoulder. She continued down to Byron's hard bicep. She gripped it tightly, when she felt another orgasm building.

"Humph!.....hmph......hmph......oh!" Lexi panted under Byron. "hmph.... hmph!... Hymph!.... HUMPH!"

All of the sudden, Lexi was moaning into the air as she climaxed. She tried to stifle her moans into Byron's shoulder. The problem was Byron hadn't relented and she felt another orgasm coming.

"Oh...Ah!.... Hyumph!"

Byron loved what he was feeling. Lexi's pussy spasmed when she came and it looked like she was going to come for him again. He did not let up and he watched Lexi's beautiful face, as she grimaced through her orgasm.

Lexi's pussy had grown sensitive and she was relieved Byron slowed his pace. They turned their heads at the same time to Maddy and Andy. Byron lazily stroked into Lexi while they watched Maddy get herself off.

Maddy was in her own world. She was watching Andy, while she rode his mouth. His nose was buried in her bush, his mustache mingled in her pubic hair. She was gripping the wooden bed frame for leverage and was now forcefully humping Andy's face.

She was breathing deeply and staring at Andy. Her left hand held his head exactly where she wanted it. The passion inside her was growing. She was close. She kept gyrating, massaging her clit against Andy's tongue.

While Byron slowly stroked into Lexi, they watched Maddy throw her head back. Her big boobs jutted out in front of her, as she expelled her low guttural moan of satisfaction.

"Uuuuunnnggghh!"

She continued rocking against Andy's face. The frame of the bed was knocking against the wall, as Maddy thrusted through her orgasm.

Lexi was moaning now too. Byron was incredibly aroused watching Maddy come and had resumed pounding Lexi. He and Lexi watched Maddy's orgasm and while she came down from her climax, Lexi felt her third boiling.

Byron felt it too. He was looking at Maddy. She was still slowly rubbing her labia against Andy's face, when Byron turned back to Lexi. He put his left hand under Lexi's ass and his right had grabbed a handful of her hair from the back. Byron pulled Lexi's body close and pummeled her pussy with rapid forceful stroking.

"Oh......shit!" she squealed.

Lexi had no choice but to hold on for dear life, as Byron fucked her right through another orgasm.

Maddy finally climbed off Andy's face. His chin was covered in Maddy's cum. As Maddy settled with her back against the wall, and Andy wiped his face on his now discarded shirt, they both watched Byron fuck Lexi.

They had a clear sight of Byron on top of Lexi, as the blanket fell their waists. Lexi's knee was poking out from the blankets and she was whimpering quietly into Byron's neck.

Even as they watched, Byron lifted Lexi's left leg in the air and continued fucking Lexi, until she was crying out with pleasure. The blanket fell further. Maddy and Andy could now see Lexi's pussy under her ass cheeks, barely visible in the dark, getting filled by Byron's cock.

Byron felt her pussy contract as Lexi came again and it sent him over the edge. He erupted inside Lexi, flooding her pussy with cum. His thrusts continued as he spewed more semen into Lexi. With each thrust Lexi's body spasmed. Her own orgasmic high prolonged by the feeling of warm liquid gushing in her pussy and the satisfied groans of Byron.

Finally, he was finished. Byron held himself deep inside Lexi while they recovered from their orgasms. They were both covered in sweat, breathing hard and Lexi's hair was askew.

They looked at each other. Byron gave her a small satisfied smile and kissed her lips. He moved to get off of her, but Lexi grabbed his arms.

"Stay," she whispered, her voice still heavy with lust. "For a few more minutes."

They glanced at Maddy's bed. Maddy was still sitting with her back against the wall watching. She had a glazed satisfied look on her glistening face while she stared. Andy was still recovering from his pussy thrashing.

Byron grinned and pushed his softening dick back into Lexi's sodden cunt. She gave a soft sigh when he was fully inserted and he wrapped his arms around her. Lexi pulled the blankets over their heads and enjoyed the feeling of Byron's dick inside her.

Maddy laid her head on Andy's chest. The DVD player had started the movie over. Will Smith and Martin Lawrence were getting yelled at by the police captain. With Andy rubbing her back, Maddy's eyes drooped and she was snoozing in minutes.

A satisfied Byron eventually rolled off of Lexi and it wasn't long before the two of them dozed in each other's arms. Andy, who was still rock hard, took another hour to fall asleep.

* * * * * * * * *

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the adventures of these horny teens. Please vote and comment. Thanks to My Beta Readers. Feedback is greatly appreciated. Stay tuned for more devious adventures across the hall!