Deviant Suitemates Ch. 06

Story Info
"It's Kinda Obvious."
8.5k words
4.38
3.2k
1

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whanmore
Whanmore
62 Followers

This is a story loosely based on my experiences in college. Loose enough that this could be called fiction. Obviously names and dates have been changed. All characters mentioned in sexual references are 18 years of age or older. I hope you love my characters. Enjoy!

* * * * * * * * * *

Early Sunday morning Maddy turned over in her bed fully expecting to see Lexi riding Byron, or else her legs in the air with Byron over top of her, but she was alone in the dorm. Lexi must've stayed with Byron, which was a not-so-common occurrence.

They were usually looking to avoid their own roommates. This meant a lot of time at O'Bannon. For this, Lexi was all too happy and when she wasn't making excuses to her (what Maddy thought was soon to be her ex) boyfriend, she was laying under Byron while they watched TV or played video games. Maddy felt like she herself had seen Byron's dick more than any other single guy's in her life.

Maddy hadn't been fucked since before the frat party and, if she was honest, she was still feeling a bit jaded having to take a morning-after pill. She knew she didn't have too much of a leg to stand on, but she also felt justified after having suffered that bit of indignation.

After bombarding her with texts shortly after the Plan-B incident, Andy had chilled on sending her daily texts. She still saw him on campus and they had lunch together a few times, but Maddy hadn't been alone with him and he hadn't asked to come over.

Now, however, she just felt horny. She turned over in her empty, cold, bed.

Truth be told, she'd been horny since she left the frat party. She didn't get all the details out of Lexi, but she gathered Lexi had been satisfied. A fact that was confirmed when Lexi came in and fell straight to sleep after showering.

Maddy was still turned on from the number of times her tits were squeezed and though she did finger herself to a small orgasm, Maddy was never big on self-pleasure. She stayed up that Friday night tossing and turning with her pussy tingling. She needed a dick.

The week that followed had been frustratingly uneventful and Andy, it seemed, had decided to give her some space,

'Pretty unfortunate for him,' Maddy said to herself. 'Maybe... just see what he did all week.'

She picked up her phone, fully expecting to talk herself out of texting him, when she saw she had a missed text from the evening before. From Andy.

< How was your weekend?

Maddy's pussy clenched. She started to answer the question before realizing it was several hours later and early in the morning. She hesitated. She didn't want to appear aloof. She also didn't want to appear too thirsty.

'It's a dick girl. How hard can it be?' She laughed at her own trepidation. Smiling, she typed a quick message.

> Are you awake?

* * *

Lexi woke up snuggled under Byron's arm. His deep snores were the only sounds in the room. She turned and rubbed her face into his ribs, getting more comfortable under the warm blankets. She smiled inwardly. As she began to slowly drift back to sleep.

Loud heavy metal music suddenly blared from the common room, jarring Lexi and Byron awake even through the dorm room door. They looked at each other with exasperated expressions.

"I hate your roommates," Lexi said, to Byron's sleepy face.

"That makes three of us," Byron said, thinking of his suitemate Andy.

Byron and Andy had tried convincing Broderick and Leonardo to switch rooms so he could at least share with Andy. But the two, perhaps determined to make life as miserable as possible, had refused.

"I guess I'll take off," Lexi said. "Who wants to listen to that?"

Lexi stood and dressed, while Byron enjoyed the show.

"You gonna be around today?" she asked, as she threw on her jacket.

"Maybe. I got a bunch of homework though," Byron said. "I gotta write that essay."

"Procrastinator," Lexi teased. "Welp, text me."

As she headed for the door, it swung open. Rock music spilled into the room, along with Broderick and a short, chubby redhead. Her short messy hair looked dirty and Lexi thought she smelled like the street.

"Whoop! Sorry, chick," she said in a hillbilly accent.

"It's fine," Lexi said.

"Whoooah!" Broderick said. "You don't gotta leave because of us. We can always pull a... watch and swap."

Broderick sneered at Lexi's disgusted face.

"Bro, if you and that ninja-turtle don't get out of her face with that disrespectful SHIT!"

Broderick turned his attention to Byron who had stood up butt-naked. He was obviously pissed and as he walked up on Broderick and his girl-friend, his long dick swinging, Lexi decided she didn't want to see what happened next.

As Lexi left the apartment, she heard Byron hollering over the music.

"...lookin like she need to be tied to some train tracks!"

Lexi laughed as she closed the door and headed toward the dorms. It was still early and there wasn't a ton of activity on campus. By the time Lexi reached her dorm, all she wanted was a hot shower.

She walked into her dorm, taking off her top as she entered the bathroom. When she pulled off her shirt, she was shocked to see Maddy bent over in the shower with Andy pounding her wet booty from behind.

Lexi stood frozen. She wondered how she hadn't heard the loud slapping from the suite. She couldn't see Maddy's face. The curtain was mostly closed, so she really only saw Maddy's rippling rump. Lexi's eyes were focussed on Andy's firm, flexing butt as he fucked her best friend from behind.

Water flowed down his smooth back. His butt reminded her of Alan's and she felt her legs tighten. Maddy was grunting, with both her hands pressed against the wall and her arms outstretched.

While she was lost in thought staring at his ass, Andy turned his head and caught a glimpse of Lexi standing topless in the mirror. It took Lexi a second or two to notice, which meant Andy got a pretty good look at her body. He quickly took in her plump tits and her dark pink nipples. He even had enough time to read the tattoo under her left boob; "Love Over Everything".

Lexi squeaked when she met his eyes and darted out of the bathroom.

After closing the door as quietly as she could, she found her school books and grabbed a spot on the couch in the suite. She started doing some of her easy homework and was working for a while when Jennifer came in from breakfast.

After a quick wave, she disappeared into her room. About five minutes later there was a knock at her door. She got up and swung the door open. It was Jayson, her suitemate Angelica's arrogant boyfriend. His handsome face looked somewhat surprised when Lexi answered.

"Oh...um...I don't think Angelica is here," Lexi said.

"Yeah...I ...is Jennifer here?" Jayson asked, regaining his composure. "I think I left my homework in the room."

"Oh...yeah...um she's there I think," Lexi said, nodding at the door.

Jayson strolled and knocked on the dorm room door. Jennifer answered. She looked completely taken aback when she saw Jayson.

"Hey," Jayson said. "I left my homework. D'ya mind if I look for it?"

"Um...." Jennifer hesitated with a glance over Jayson's shoulder at Lexi. "Suurrre."

She slowly pulled the door open.

"Thanks," Jayson said as he entered. He casually pulled Jennifer by her hips and Lexi saw Jayson pull her hand off of the door handle and ease the door closed.

Lexi's eyebrows were raised at this seemingly innocuous event, but she shrugged and returned to her homework. However, it was quiet in the suite and before long Lexi thought she heard the unmistakable sounds of sexual pleasure.

* * *

Andy watched Lexi's tits swing as she bolted out of the restroom. Turning his attention back to Maddy, he clapped his palm against Maddy's luscious ass, squeezing it hard as he pounded away. Even as he reached under Maddy to feel the warm water cascading down her boobs, he couldn't get Lexi's naked body out of his brain.

If he was being honest, he hadn't expected to have Maddy on the end of his cock so quickly. When she texted him he'd been asleep, but something woke him up much earlier than usual.

He responded to the text about an hour after Maddy texted and got an immediate response. It was early in the morning, and Maddy was seemingly texting him about nothing. While asking about her weekend, she casually slipped in a message about being alone in the room.

Andy was no idiot and a few messages later, after Maddy complained of being cold from the A/C, Andy was pulling on his sneakers and heading across campus.

He was delighted when Maddy answered in a cotton bra and panties set with a bathrobe pulled over. She shushed him as soon as she opened the door and he followed her through the dark suite into the dorm.

"Take off your clothes," Maddy whispered. "I just washed these sheets."

It was lucky that it was so dark in the room. Maddy didn't see Andy grin from ear to ear as he shed his clothes. Maddy pulled off the bathrobe and turned to see Andy with his dick at attention and his clothes pooled at his feet.

She rolled her eyes, pulled up his boxers and pulled him into the bed. Andy put his arms around her and she snuggled close under the blankets. While Andy's hands roamed her body, the two chatted about their week.

Maddy told Andy about the frat party, leaving out the unsettling details. Her body was already turned on and describing all the dancing and groping she saw was fanning the flames. Andy was doing his part to keep the heat on, casually easing his hands onto her huge soft tits while she talked about getting on birth control.

By the time the sun was poking through the blinds, they weren't doing any talking, but sighing and breathing deeply while exploring each other's body. When Andy's hands traveled down Maddy's thighs, they opened seemingly on cue and Andy could feel Maddy's wetness through her panties. As he gently massaged her pussy through her panties, her body let out a shudder.

She grabbed his wrist.

"Hold up," Maddy said.

Andy stopped, and silently panicked inside. He thought he'd messed up. Maybe she was still mad. His dick was poking through his boxer shorts and Maddy could surely feel it against her smooth legs.

Andy's eyes widened when she swung her leg over his body, but she crawled over him and climbed out of bed.

"Come on," she whispered, tugging at his boxers. The room was light enough for Andy to get a good look at Maddy's pink nipples. Her bra was hanging around her ribs and her tits bounced as she pulled Andy toward the restroom.

Once inside, Maddy turned on the water and turned to look at Andy. She couldn't get enough of his big mustache and her pussy clenched remembering the night she rode his face. She really couldn't take any more waiting and as she backed against the wall, she beckoned Andy forward.

As he got closer, she pulled her bra down her body and to the floor. Andy wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled into her neck, but soon found Maddy gently pushing him lower and lower. He was happy to feast on her breasts. As she leaned against the wall, her chest jutted out. Andy nibbled on her hard pink nips.

As much as Maddy loved her tits sucked, she was turned on enough and Andy felt his head being pushed further still. By the time his knees hit the floor, Maddy was already pulling his head with both hands towards her panties.

She pulled them to the side and stuffed Andy's face into her horny pussy. Andy was taken aback and nearly fell forward on his knees. But he put his hands on Maddy and she started humping his face as he regained his balance.

Maddy was worked up and was mashing Andy's face into her cunt while he searched for her small clit. Maddy helped him. With her knees squatted she used both hands to guide his head and face until she was humping her clit against Andy's tongue.

Maddy was elated. She was finally getting what she'd been needing since the frat party. Her fists balled in Andy's hair and she sighed deeply as Andy's face was bathed in her wet cunt. Maddy, in complete control, did not give Andy a break but instead humped his face until she felt her climax bubbling. Her full lips formed an 'o' and her body tensed.

"Unnnnggh," Maddy moaned quietly with her eyes closed. as her orgasm hit her. "Ungh ..shit."

Maddy's body shuddered and slumped back against the wall. She was taking deep breaths and trying to regain her senses when she felt Andy kissing up her hips. She audibly sighed as he kissed up her abs, his mustache ticking her skin. She hoped he'd stop at her boobs and he granted her silent wish.

His persistent squeezing and sucking at her tits had her temporarily satisfied pussy quivering with need and lust. Maddy's eyes stayed closed and she pulled Andy by the back of his head into her tits.

But eventually Maddy was fed up with waiting and Andy stumbled into the shower behind her as she dragged him by the hand. She turned and faced Andy with the water on her back and her pink nipples rubbing against Andy's chest.

She grabbed Andy's cock with both her wet hands and started stroking.

"You gunna get hard for me big boy?" she asked, her brown eyes boring into Andy's.

It didn't take long. Maddy was only jacking Andy's dick for a minute before she was satisfied. She stood, turned her back on Andy, readjusted the showerhead and placed her hands against the wall. She was ready for him.

Andy was stroking his cock as he placed his hands on Maddy's hip. He held her steady as he parted her pink pussy lips with his cockhead. Maddy held her breath. Andy pushed forward.

"...uunng....yeahhh," Maddy sighed deeply, as Andy kept pushing until his hips were up against her round booty. "Fuck me..."

Andy's eyes widened and he was pounding her from behind immediately. Maddy was more than receptive. She had her back arched and was throwing her ass back just as hard as Andy was thrusting. She moaned to herself, focussing on the feeling of Andy's fat cock stretching her tight pussy.

Maddy was so absorbed in her own pleasure that she never heard the door open and close. She could only hear Andy's hips smacking against her ass. She grabbed one of his hands off of her hips and rubbed her boobs with it. She felt Andy redouble his efforts and soon she could hear him grunting.

"Uhn! I'm...about to ...finish," Andy panted, his cock growing sensitive . "Should I—"

"Pull out," Maddy said. "Don't cum in me."

Maddy flinched when Andy pulled his cock from her. He grunted as he jacked his dick over Maddy's booty, cumming on her ass cheeks and the back of her thighs.

* * *

By the time Maddy and Andy emerged sheepishly from the dorm room fully dressed, Lexi was doing her best to ignore what was going on in the dorm.

"Hey, Lex," Maddy said, plopping down in the loveseat with Andy. "Good weekend?"

"Eh, it was cool," Lexi said, before looking at Andy. "Your suitemates still suck though."

"Tell me about it," Andy said, rolling his eyes.

As Lexi recounted the weekend, Andy imagined her t-shirt removed and those plump breasts bouncing around as she talked. He was so lost he only barely realized Lexi was still addressing him directly.

"Um...hmmm?...I'm sorry?" Andy said.

"You guys should look into switching rooms after Massacre Week."

"Massacre Week?" Andy asked.

"Yeah, after fall break," Lexi said. "That's when a lot of kids decide college isn't for them. A lot of rooms opening up."

"Maybe you're on to something there," Andy said.

They all heard a loud moan through Jennifer and Angelica's door.

"What's going on in there?" Maddy asked.

"Drama," Lexi said.

"Well that's my cue," Andy said. "Should probably get back to the apartments. Get ready for my first day."

"Oh right, your job starts today. Good luck!" Lexi said.

"Thanks," Andy said as he left.

As the door closed, Lexi looked back at Maddy.

"So....Andy's back in the picture," Lexi said, sneering at her friend.

"I don't even wanna talk to you about it right now," Maddy said, rising from the love seat with a smug smile and heading into the dorm.

As she closed the door, Jayson emerged from the other suite and left without so much as a glance at Lexi.

'Homework my ass,' Lexi thought.

* * *

The rest of the weekend flew by with the girls catching up on homework. Lexi did manage to tease Maddy about Andy but was shut down when Maddy asked how Alan was doing.

Truthfully, she didn't know what to do with him. In an ideal situation, she obviously wouldn't be cheating on him every chance she got, but ideal wasn't really an option with him in Wisconsin. And what was she supposed to do? Go without sex?

She knew that wouldn't last. All it took was one frat party and she was on her knees in somebody's bathroom. Lexi had to fend off Jabari and Patrick after class.

"You guys aren't gonna like ....spaz out over me are you?" Lexi asked them, after they caught up to her and made their intentions very clear. "Keep it chill? It was just one party."

"Oh, spaz? Naw, girl," Jabari said, trying to play it cool.

"Good...Don't be one of those guys. I'll see you around campus."

The week's classes put Alan out of her mind. Courses were getting harder and Lexi was told Monday that she needed to attend a school play for course credit. What bugged her most was that it was on Halloween. She was not looking forward to it and hoped she could at least get Maddy to join her.

"What are you doing Friday?" Lexi asked Maddy, one day walking across campus. "After classes?"

"Halloween? Nothing planned, why?"

"I've got to do this school play. Figured you could use a good laugh," Lexi said.

"Is it a comedy?"

"I don't think so," Lexi said. "It's for Halloween."

"Right...wouldn't ya rather...skip it and go to the Halloween dance?"

"The school dance with no alcohol? Not really."

They were laughing as they entered the Campus Center.

"Oh, gawd," Maddy said. "Look who it is!"

"Who?"

"Behind the Burger Counter!"

Lexi followed Maddy's eyes and found Andy in the Burger area, wrapping sandwiches.

"O-M-G," Maddy said, when they got to the counter.

Andy looked up when he heard Maddy's voice, and frowned. He came to the front, taking over for the person at the counter.

"Hey guys...," he said, sheepishly before putting on a fake customer service voice. "Welcome to the Burger King. How can we make it your way!"

"Oh my gosh," Maddy said, rolling her eyes. "Don't even, ya dork."

"I think he looks cute," Lexi said.

Andy dropped his head.

"Hang on my breaks in a few minutes," he said.

He found Lexi and Maddy a few minutes later in the back of the cafeteria.

"Hey burger boy," Lexi teased.

"I know. Every night I come home with a bag of fries and a feeling of shame."

The girls giggled as he sat down.

"So, what are you two up to? Got a break from class?"

"I'm done for the day," Maddy said. "Lexi was just telling me about some stupid play she needs me to go to with her."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah...." Maddy said, her eyes narrowing. "What are you doing Friday?"

* * * * * * * * *

Andy was very receptive to accompanying the girls to a play on Halloween and was surprised that Byron wanted to join. Andy didn't think he was the type to enjoy a musical.

"You kidding?" Byron said. "School musicals are a win-win. Either it's good and you see a great show, or it's a catastrophe and you get to watch a trainwreck on stage....set to music. Can't beat it.

"Not to mention..." Byron continued.

"What?" Andy said.

"Can't wait to see what Maddy's wearing for Halloween."

The two grinned at each other.

* * * * * * * * *

So Friday evening arrived and the girls found themselves trying to look cute after classes. Halloween decorations lined the school hallways and most classes were being taught by a classy witch or Frankenstein monster. During the day Maddy and Lexi wore identical green skirts with Maddy sporting a pink bow in her hair. But as she didn't share any classes with Lexi, the Rugrats reference was lost on most.

Whanmore
Whanmore
62 Followers