Deviant Suitemates Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily, it was an unseasonably warm Halloween for southern Indiana and she felt her evening outfit would certainly catch more compliments. They needed costumes that would be comfy while at the halloween play.

Maddy was in a tight orange spaghetti strap dress, with a white belt and makeshift cheetah spots. She'd also dotted some fake whiskers on her face and completed the Chester Cheetah look with dark shades, white tennis shoes and a pin-on tail.

Lexi wore a tan, cropped, tank top with tight black shorts. Her hair was back into a ponytail and she finished her Lara Croft look with two water pistols tucked into holsters around her shapely hips.

Before they met the boys, they were joined by their suitemates Angelica, dressed as Martha Stewart, and Jennifer, dressed as an old maid. Also tagging along, was their rambunctious, red-headed, friend, Christa, who was dressed as a Sexy Jigsaw Killer. They needed to attend the play for course credit as well, and Lexi was interested to see that Angelica wasn't joined by her boyfriend for once.

Seemed like she was always around him....except very recently. Lexi hadn't clued Maddy in to the developments across the suite and she certainly hadn't told her suitemate. If she was honest with herself, she thought campus life had grown a bit monotonous and was eagerly anticipating a bit of drama.

They met the guys outside the dorm. Byron was dressed as an Egyptian Pharaoh complete with a head scarf and his bare bulky arms jutting out from under his robes. Andy was dressed as Luigi Mario. The guys did a double take at Lexi and Maddy's costumes, while the girls drank in the boys' Halloween choices.

Byron was almost drooling at the sight of Maddy's tits, bunched up into her orange dress. Truth be told, the bright orange clashed with Maddy's tan skin, but the short, tight, dress fit around her curvy waist and her thick booty so well that all could be forgiven.

"Look at sexy Chester," Byron said to Maddy, after giving Lexi a hug.

"You're the first guy that's got that without being told," she said, smiling behind her dark shades. Maddy's tight orange dress was doing little to hide her large nipples. The straps around her shoulders were strained holding her big tits in place.

Maddy the Cheetah blushed at the look Pharaoh Byron gave her; a look that she'd seen on Byron's face before but only in a dream. He pulled her in for a hug and her pussy clenched when she felt Byron's bulge under his costume. She squeezed his bare biceps, which were on full display. The memory of Byron cumming into Lexi's face, before pulling his long cock from her mouth flashed in her brain.

Andy's eyes lingered a bit too long on Lexi's toned abs and belly button to go unnoticed by Lexi. He was daydreaming her tattoo and her plump round tits bouncing into the bathroom when he caught Lexi's blue-grey eyes flashing at him. She told him he pulled off an exceptional Luigi.

Tomb Raider Lexi couldn't resist a selfie with "such a perfect Luigi" and while Lexi tugged at Andy's mustache, Byron was reaching into the pockets under his costume's robes. He pulled out at least six tiny shooters and a giggling Maddy stuffed them into her tiny purse. Maddy found herself holding Byron's bulky biceps, as he discreetly filled her purse with tiny alcohol bottles.

They went around USI, mingling with the different students who dressed as ghouls and goblins while taking shots. Byron pinched Lexi's ass a few times which was expected by now. But Lexi was not expecting Andy to boldly squeeze her cheeks, while Byron was teasing Maddy. Her eyes widened but she covered her shock well, apart from a cutting glance at Luigi-Andy, who returned her glare with a smirk.

Byron was having a hard time keeping his eyes off Maddy's tits and Maddy was enjoying the attention. He'd expected something sexy but not a dress so skin-tight that the outlines of her areolas were clearly visible though the cotton.

As it turned out, much of the student body was attending the play rather than the dance and after taking their time around campus, the crowd began moving toward the theater.

The group found seats near the back of the theater with Tomb Raider Lexi taking the aisle seat. Pharoah Byron sat to her right, then Maddy the Cheetah, with Luigi-Andy on her right. Angelica and the rest of the others sat along the row to Andy's right.

Darkness fell over the theater and cheers filled the air. A creepy looking hospital was the setting for the first scene.

"Lex take these!" Maddy whispered.

She looked to her left, intending to pass Lexi a bottle of vodka. But Lexi and Byron were already unscrewing a few bottles from Byron's pockets. Apparently, he had even more tucked away. By the time the main characters appeared on stage, the foursome was feeling very euphoric and very drunk.

Maddy was paying the play no attention. Andy had been gently massaging her boobs since the opening applause. He started awkwardly with his left hand, but eventually, with Maddy's deep breathing as encouragement, he turned in his seat and was squeezing her big boobs with his right hand and rubbing her bare legs with his left.

Andy was using his body in an effort to block Angelica's view, as he squeezed Maddy's tits driving her wild. She was doing nothing to slow him down. Maddy's eyes closed and her horny body started rocking in time with Andy's groping, which was growing more and more aggressive as Andy's dick grew harder.

While Maddy was getting felt up, Lexi's head was resting on Byron's left shoulder. When he put his arm around her, her hand fell into his lap and she started rubbing his cock over his robe. Lexi looked over at Maddy, somewhat surprised to see Andy with a handful of her breast, but not surprised at the effect it was having.

'Okay. Go Maddy. Go.' Lexi thought.

Byron looked over at Maddy then down at Lexi. She had a fiendish look in her eyes. Her hand disappeared and she was smiling as she fished around under Byron's robes.

Maddy's arousal was at its peak. Her head was floating and, when she opened her glossy eyes she saw Lexi's hand pumping Byron's dick through the fabric.

As she sighed deeply, Maddy's legs opened slowly. Andy was elated and he inched his hand up toward her inner thigh. But Maddy was over being modest. She was horny as hell and needed some relief.

She surprised Andy by hooking her right leg over his knee, allowing her skirt to ride even farther up her legs. Now Lexi was watching Andy reach for Maddy's panties. From her angle she could see Maddy's legs were open, completely exposing herself. Maddy's reaction told her that Andy had reached his prize.

She flinched slightly before slumping and relaxing a bit in her seat.

Lexi, not to be outdone, pulled at the hem of Byron's robes until she saw his cock poking through his jeans. She hungrily gobbled down Byron's dick before anyone could see and his head fell back. Byron closed his eyes, but soon opened them when he felt Maddy's head come to rest on his right shoulder.

Maddy was leaning against him in an effort to make it easier for Andy, who, by now, was poking her tiny clit beneath her panties. Her tight dress had ridden up to her hips, and if anyone in the front row turned around, they'd see Andy sliding Maddy's panties to the side and sinking his middle finger into her wet pussy.

Andy was too hard and horny to care. He was focussing all his attention on fingering Maddy. As great as it felt for her, Maddy needed her tits massaged. Her nipples were on fire and seemed to be swelling. Byron, already resting his left hand on Lexi's back as she methodically slurped his cockhead, shifted in his seat.

He raised his right arm making room for Maddy. As she slumped further in her seat, Maddy's head fell to Byron's chest. Byron could see Maddy's eyes were still closed and her face in total bliss.

With his dick traveling deep down Lexi's throat, Byron cautiously rested his right hand on Maddy's abdomen; just above the white belt around her stomach and just below her fat tits. Maddy seemed too lost in her own world. Her eyes were closed and she was holding Byron's knee with her left hand while she gyrated on Andy's fingers.

Byron was drowning in his own alcohol-fueled lust, with Lexi's tongue swirling at the base of his cock and Maddy's soft tits, nudging the back of his knuckles. With Andy running his fingers up Maddy's smooth slit and prodding at her clit, he watched Byron slowly move his hand onto Maddy's breast.

Her sigh of passion was all the encouragement he needed before he was squeezing each boob and running his palms over her hard nipples poking through her fabric. Andy smiled, as he knew Maddy's arousal went into overdrive once her tits were rubbed.

Maddy's right hand fell on Andy's hard cock through his overalls and she started rubbing. Byron's left hand found Lexi's ponytail and he held her still, fucking her face, while fondling Maddy's tits.

The sound of Lexi's throat fucking could barely be heard over the play's dialogue, but did draw the eyes on Angelica. She'd been taking notes on the play and when she heard the odd noise to her left she turned, leaned forward and her eyes bulged.

By now, Andy was knuckle-deep in Maddy and pressing her small clit with his thumb. His eyes were on Maddy's face as her flustered expression flickered whenever Byron flicked her nipples. Byron was getting worked up and Lexi knew it.

She kept her throat open as Byron repeatedly worked his fat cockhead down to her lips and into her throat. He barely registered his own actions as he tugged the top of Maddy's dress and pulled her big tits into view.

He roughly groped at her tits and squeezed her pink nipples hard, making her moan loudly. Loud enough that it might've drawn the eyes of the row in front of him, if Byron hadn't quickly clamped his lips over hers.

Just as Maddy put her hands at the back of Byron's head, Andy sunk his fingers deep into Maddy's cunt, forcing her orgasm forward. Maddy's pussy clenched and her thighs squeezed together, her left foot raising off the floor. She moaned into Byron's mouth just as he came and fired his cum down Lexi's throat. He held Lexi's face in his lap while his tongue danced with Maddy's.

The two groaned into each other's kisses as their orgasms washed over them both. Byron pulled his lips off of Maddy at the same time Lexi was pulling her lips off his dick. She sat up, wiping her chin and was somewhat surprised to see a completely disheveled Maddy, pulling herself out of Byron's lap and straightening her skirt.

She was still breathing deeply as she composed herself and still hadn't looked Andy or Byron in the eyes. Once she was settled, Maddy crossed her legs and turned her attention to the play. She didn't even look around or appear to be nervous.

As Maddy sat back satiated and tossed her hair, Lexi was as horny as can be. Byron had pulled his robes back down over his softening cock. He was somewhat interested in the murder scene on stage.

But with his arm around Lexi, Byron could feel her fidgeting in her seat. He started rubbing her bare thighs and soon thereafter her pussy through her shorts. Lexi wasn't ready to wait and whispered to him to come with her.

The two tried to look casual as they rose from their seats. Maddy and Andy looked bewildered as the two snuck down the aisle. Lexi essentially dragged out of the theater toward the rest rooms but was disheartened when she pushed open the door.

The room was crowded with four or five girls dressed as witches and kittens in the mirror. Lexi sighed and left Byron in the hallway while she waited inside. Unfortunately for Lexi, the bathroom only got more crowded. As it turned out, she needed to use the restroom and had to wait in the newly formed queue.

Lexi found herself waiting in front of Angelica who had run to the bathroom. By the time they'd finished, it was just the two of them at the sinks.

"So, things with Jayson seem to be going ..good," Lexi said.

"Uh....yea," Angelica said, before frowning "Why...what do you mean?"

"Seems he's been um..."

Lexi wanted to be careful with her words. She knew she was drunk and didn't want to insult her suitemate by insinuating she had a roommate kink.

"...very nice to your ....friend."

"Oh...sure," Angelica said, blushing. She was thinking about Christa. "Didn't know you knew about that."

"Oh uh...Yeah....he's pretty...casual about it," Lexi said. "But it's....kinda obvious."

"Yeah....Look don't go making a big deal about it," Angelica said, turning off the water. "He's a nice enough guy and there's really...no reason to make a.....fuss...about college relationships right?"

Angelica quickly made her way out of the restroom, embarrassed talking about her relationships with her suitemate. Lexi, finally left alone, went to look for Byron in the hallway but he was nowhere to be seen.

She sulked her horny body back to her seat, past a couple of senior guys who looked back, ogling her long, smooth legs. She found Byron back in his seat. Maddy held her hands in Andy's lap and was working up his thigh when Lexi whispered down the row.

"Let's go," she said to their confused faces. "I'm over it, let's go."

They stumbled out of their rows trying to follow Lexi, all four still fairly drunk.

On the way back to the dorms, Byron was super handsy with Lexi while they figured out where to go.

"Back to O'Bannon, then?" Lexi yelled.

"Unless you wanna take my roommate up on his offer?"

Lexi pulled a water pistol from her holster and sprayed Byron in his face.

"I didn't know those worked!" Byron said, wiping water from his lips.

Lexi caught him two more times in the face before Byron chased her around and yanked the second pistol from Lexi's holster.

"What offer was this?" Andy asked.

"Nothing!" Lexi said, taking aim at Andy.

"No really, tell us," Maddy said.

"That idiot just wanted a little...uh....voyeur action," Byron said, with a wide grin.

Maddy and Andy roared with laughter as Lexi pelted Byron with water. Lexi was then at a disadvantage as Byron didn't mind getting wet as he fired back at Lexi. She wasn't wearing a bra and the night was getting cooler, as a giggling Lexi ran from Byron.

"She gets enough of that at her own dorm," Maddy laughed. "Maybe more than enough."

"I don't hear her complaining," Byron said, as Lexi hid behind Andy.

"Hard to complain when your di-", Maddy said, cutting her thought short with a smile. But the damage was done and soon Lexi was firing at Maddy just as much as Byron as they headed to O'Bannon.

Once back at the dorm, Lexi hadn't let up with the water guns. While Andy sat at the edge of Lexi's bed, serving as her human shield, Lexi took potshots across the room toward Maddy and Byron.

Soon Maddy had taken some collateral damage. The cold water, mixed with the cool air from the A/C, had Maddy's nipples jutting out through her dress's fabric. She was on her knees in her bed, bundled close to Byron for warmth and shelter as he and Lexi fired pistols at each other.

Lexi was back against the wall and she'd pulled Andy up her mattress so his back was between her legs. Andy was gripping Lex's smooth legs as she slumped down into her blankets using Andy's tall torso for cover.

"Geez Lex," Maddy yelled as she cowered behind Byron. "You're gonna soak my sheets."

Maddy caught her wording a split second too late and when she spotted Byron's pursed lips, she shoved him away.

"Oh..fuck off," she laughed, shoving him harder, until he retaliated by squirting her with his water gun. When he shoved her backward and down on her own bed, Maddy's short, tight dress ran up her thighs, and as her legs fell open, Lexi aimed her pistol right at Maddy's purple panties and fired.

"Ohn!" Maddy yelped, as her already wet pussy clenched. As Lexi took aim again, Byron covered Maddy's pussy, shielding it from Lexi but also putting his palm right against Maddy's small but swollen clit through her panties.

"Ohhh," Maddy moaned again, this time softly, with her brow furrowing. She gripped Byron's wrist as he began rubbing Maddy's pussy through her panties while keeping his eyes on Lexi, who was having her thighs squeezed by his suitemate.

"Oh..unhh...waaaait," Maddy moaned at Byron's stimulation. Her legs were wide and her hips were rocking. "Wait.wait.wait.wait.wait.wait....."

"Shhhh..." Byron leaned down into her ear, keeping his palm on her warm pussy, though her purple panties. "It's okay."

Lexi, through her drunken haze, locked eyes with her best friend as they flickered at Byron's touch. Maddy stared back at Lexi through her lust filled eyes. They'd never done anything like this before but Maddy's head was swimming again and Byron had finally started paying attention to her boobs.

Lexi saw Maddy's eyes flicker and go glossy as Byron began squeezing her tits as she laid back on her pillows. Maddy saw the smile on Lexi's face she couldn't hold back. Maddy closed her eyes and succumbed to Byron's efforts. He pulled her big, round boobs out of her dress and dove in head first.

He couldn't believe after all this time, he was finally buried in Maddy's soft, warm tits.

Andy, whose eyes were on Maddy, was surprised when Lexi tugged him by the shoulder. She was pulling him closer with sex written all over her face.

"I can't," Lexi said quietly, talking more to herself and staring at Andy's mustache. "I just...can't."

Lexi yanked Andy back around her so forcefully he nearly collapsed on top of her. Lexi's lips found his and she held the back of Andy's head while she drank in his kisses.

Maddy was back on a cloud now and Byron was proving himself an expert with her tits. Before long, he had Maddy's big pink nipples on fire as he sucked and squeezed Maddy's tits for all they were worth.

He, by now, had climbed on top of Maddy and her hands were roving under his robes, lightly scratching up his chest. He feasted on her breasts, releasing her pussy and focussing all his attention on her nipples.

As Maddy was driven to the edge and back, Lexi was sinking deeper and deeper into Andy's kisses. His mustache was ticking her nose and her cheeks. She was pulling him on top of her, but his overalls were making it hard for her to feel any skin, something that was making her increasingly frustrated.

She was clawing at Andy's skin through his clothes, when he grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head. Lexi's lustful eyes widened at Andy before he dropped his head and sucked at her neck.

"Hpmphh...ahoooooh!" Lexi cooed.

Andy released her hands and ran his hand down to her plump tits. He squeezed them hard with both hands before going under her tank top. She scrambled to help him take off her shirt and was rewarded when he sucked and pinched at her hard nipples.

The room was full of sucking and kissing sounds, not to mention the sighs of pleasure and the grunts of appreciation, as the two college girls had their tits devoured. Byron was lost in Maddy's ample breasts when he felt Maddy pressing on his shoulders, gently at first, but eventually Byron snapped out of his haze and got the message.

With Maddy's orange dress bunched around her middle, Byron's hands traced down her body until he was rubbing his face against Maddy's panties. Maddy didn't need waiting. With one hand moving to the back of Byron's head, Maddy slid her panties to the side and fed her hungry pussy to Byron.

Maddy's initial moan of pleasure caught Lexi's attention. Again, they caught each other's eyes and again Lexi was surprised to see how far Maddy was letting things progress. Andy was still buried in Lexi's plump, milky tits and Lexi could see the lust on her best friend's face. Maddy gave Lexi a sort of preoccupied shrug, before throwing her head back and moaning to the ceiling.