Deviant's Faith Ch. 03

Story Info
Fuck-duel lessons in humility.
4.8k words
4.86
3.7k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

It had been a few days and Nino was not that much closer to figuring out how to use her new spirit weapon. She sat at one of the food hall tables eating sticky soup which tasted worse than imp semen that had gotten soaked in her pussy. She kept stroking the flute that hang from her neck while spooning soup into her mouth little by little.

"So, you like your new weapon?" Malik asked. The bald smith suddenly decided to sit next to Nino with his tray of marginally better-looking soup.

"Any chance you could tell me a bit more about how to use this?" Nino asked back.

"I know I was a bit of a jerk to you, so I'm giving you this one for free," Malik replied while showing no signs of being in hurry to eat. "You should get a guy to teach you about using the spirit weapon."

"Sure, borrow me some pearls, the cheapest guy was around fifty," Nino muttered.

"I guess you haven't asked around that much," Malik grinned. "Not all ask pearls."

"Did someone ask for a spirit weapon teacher?" a guy sitting nearby asked. Nino could have sworn he had sat down along with Malik even if she had not paid him much attention.

"Aren't you just a guard?" Nino asked while looking at the distinctive mask hanging from the guy's neck.

"I can give you the basics and I have a special discount for women," the guard grinned with his relatively rough face that had some purple veins.

"Let me guess, you want to fuck?" Nino tilted her head with a look down. There was no way she could survive with just semen but the more of the soup she spooned in, the more she wanted to at least spice it with something sweet.

"Close, we practice naked and if you can't beat me after learning the basics, I get to fuck you," the guard voiced. "You can call me Jared by the way."

"Fine," Nino muttered. After that, they ate their soups and left.

** * **

Despite standing naked in a cave filled with random people having duels, Nino was not getting that much attention. Though Malik and a few other guys had followed her from the food hall and they were muttering to each other while looking at the naked pair facing each other. Even Nino realized they were setting bets.

"So now what?" Nino flared while pointing her flute at Jared. "I hit you with this to learn what it does?"

"Naah, just close your eyes and focus," Jared shrugged. Considering he was already rocking a pretty sizable boner with thick purple veins, his instruction caused Nino to almost regret agreeing to this. But at least she should try and trust she could at least put up some kind of a fight if this was some elaborate trap that did not even teach her anything.

"Now what?" Nino demanded after closing her eyes. She did a few swings with the flute that moved her athletic body in a way that caused Jared to whistle. Not only had her perky breasts bounced but the firm thighs had angled to better present their tempting shape that connected to her grabbable ass.

"More focusing on the weapon, less trying to tempt me," Jared grinned. He leaned into his short spear that was pretty standard among the guards, it was so sturdy that it could have as easily been used to bludgeon people as to stab. All depending on how it was held. Not to mention he was sticking the tip to the ground like it did not care if it was being used as a walking stick.

"I am," Nino flared. She imagined the flute in her mind and how it balanced in her hand.

"No you are not, if the weapon has accepted you, then you should be able to connect with it pretty easily, just don't let anything around you distract you," Jared instructed. "Though since I heard you aren't its first owner, it might be a bit moodier than a blank slate."

"Then stop distracting me," Nino muttered.

"Believe it or not, but someone distracting you actually makes the first time easier," Jared shrugged. His voice came closer and a hand landed to shake Nino's left breast. She jolted and swung with her flute. It was a solid motion and the object moved like a part of her hand. The wind swirled around her and she opened her eyes just in time to see Jared blocking the strike with the shaft of his spear.

"There, now you know how to do it," Jared grinned. "Time to duel."

"I do?" Nino uttered but a hand was already lunging at her stomach. She immediately jolted back but the fist opened to poke her pussy with fingers and slide up her stomach. But even with a step onward, he failed to slap Nino's breasts which had clearly been his attack's final goal.

"Fast, I love pinning down fast girls," Jared mused as he inspected Nino's battle stance while she retreated. She spread her knees to gain balance and handled the flute like she had decided it to be a mace instead of a sword.

"I don't know how to use this yet," Nino gritted. Men had spread around her like to set the available room for the duel. And they seemed very interested in observing her stance and some even crouched down to really stare at her ass among other things.

"Yes you do, now you just need to repeat the sensation you felt while trying to hit me," Jared instructed. "Though it might take years to fully master depending on how complex your weapon is."

Nino glanced behind her and the guy there motioned with his hands how he was going to squeeze her ass if she moved back anymore. So she focused on her opponent and did a few test swings while trying to imagine the flute was just another part of her body. Though Jared was clearly no longer just going to wait.

Jared lunged with the sharp end of the spear first. Though due to his slight grin it was clear he was not planning to penetrate with that end, but still, Nino used her flute to strike it aside while trying to rotate around him. He did not seem that fast but in the same second Nino tried to move sideways, Jared grabbed the right knee that was behind and lifted it into the air.

In under a second, it was Jared who was guiding Nino's flute away with his spear while her other hand was on the other side of her body and unable to counterattack. And when she tried to jump kick with her free leg, Jared just used his grip to make her fall to her back.

Jared pressed Nino's right knee to stretch her leg to pin her upper arm to the ground. Then his right hand moved clearly with the aim to press the spear's shaft on her neck. Though she flipped the flute from her right hand to her left to counter it with a clearly desperate blocking move.

"Just admit you lost, we can go to somewhere a bit more private to have our fun," Jared offered but Nino just clenched her teeth. Her eyes trailed into his throbbing cock that towered only inches from her pussy due to his crouch. She did not want to admit she would be defeated this fast, and once again her pussy would be made to surrender to a cock.

Suddenly something clicked in Nino's mind without her even thinking, she pushed with her flute and Jared backed away from her swing. Air distorted around the flute and there was even a moment of shock in his eyes. Nino immediately spun to her feet and lunged for a fast strike at Jared while focusing on keeping the connected sensation with the flute.

"Watch it, no need to kill me," Jared gritted while trying to avoid the airwaves that came before the flute.

"You surrender?" Nino asked without stopping her attacks that were gaining more and more precision like she was handling a very light mace that had a lot of size.

"Not yet," Jared voiced. He flipped his spear to use the sharp end and dashed. The almost intoxicating sense of power that Nino felt stopped her from backing away. Instead, she swung to club the spear away. But she used so much strength that her hand swung to the side more than the spear. And in the next moment, the spear was going straight at her stomach below her arm.

At the last moment, Jared stopped the attack but Nino's hand was already swinging at his head. A pressured blast of air sent him flying on his back while his skin gained red hues like his upper body had been scratched. Nino just grinned and she stepped forward to stand on Jared's right hand while pointing her flute at his head.

"I won, so what do I get to do to you?" Nino asked.

"You want to do something?" Jared grunted. "As long as it does not kill me, I might be into it."

"Grab his balls, make him beg," some helpful guy from the crowd shouted. Nino gave a glance at the meaty sack at the base of the cock and she suddenly liked the idea. So she quickly crouched down to grip the balls. They almost felt like dry clumps from the food hall soup but she did not let go.

"Stay still, or I'm crushing these," Nino threatened and she moved to kneel over Jared's knees. She pushed the flute under the sizable erect cock and lifted it up from his stomach. It was an understatement to say she had become thirsty during the fight

"Ooh fuck, she has me by the balls," Jared declared and the men around the pair laughed a bit. Some even began getting closer to better see what was about to come. But Nino did not care about them, all her focus was on making the cock before her feel defeated. So she pulled the balls to stretch the skin before locking her teeth around the slightly bloated purplish tip.

"I told you she is crazy," Malik shrugged. Nino did not even give him a glance while she swallowed Jared's manhood to trail her teeth along it.

"And I like it, that look in her eyes, are you going to bite?" Jared taunted. He pushed his torso up like to better see the show. Anger burst within Nino as she was clearly not doing enough to make him submit and she was barely able to take half the cock before it got stuck in her throat's current angle.

Nino tilted her body while pulling even harder from the balls. The move really lifted her ass to view to tempt the men behind her to act. Though Malik was the one who moved first to block that angle like he did not want the show to be interrupted just yet. Especially since Nino gulped down all of the cock only to start giving it a very deep blowjob. Her teeth trailed on the skin dragging veins but it was only her saliva that coated the cock when half of it parted her lips.

"She must have been really impressed by you, such hunger," one of the men commented. Anger flared in Nino but she could not stop now, it would be almost like admitting defeat to this cock yet again. So she just clenched her pearly sheet harder around the penis and rammed it down her throat faster.

"I don't think so, she would be riding that cock if that was true," came another comment. "All this slut wants is a fat cock down her throat."

"Aah Nino, and here I was wondering who was gathering a crowd," Zion's voice boomed. He and a few other men who were Nino's peers pushed themselves a bit of room to see the show.

"You know her?" Malik asked. Nino tensed up and the burn in her body got just a bit worse.

"You could say I know her holes, been fucking her for a year," Zion bragged. Nino clenched her teeth a bit more around the cock but not enough to slow down her pace.

"This slut getting wet," someone commented. Even Nino realized something had escaped down her thigh. But she could hardly focus on anything else than throating the cock. And at the very least her hungering lips wanted the seed even if the cock would again get the better of her.

"Seems like she is inviting me for another visit," Zion voiced and he stepped closer. But Nino swung her flute in his direction and his robes swirled in the air and the fabric was soon clearly shredded.

"You bitch," Zion flared and he aimed his spear but other guys stepped before him. Some had masks hanging from their necks that showed positions of relative seniority to any acolyte.

"Wait your turn, if you want to challenge her," one of the seniors commanded.

"Yeah, she is clearly tired of your cock, so give us others the chance to impress her," another added.

"She done soon, if she won't keep going until nothing left," Jared grunted. Those words and Nino's tongue feeling his cock bulging along a narrow pipe were the only things that warned her of the incoming climax. She immediately took him down her throat and locked her teeth around his base like she wanted it all shot straight into her stomach without losing one drop.

"Gnnh," Jared let out a groan at the moment of his release. In Nino's heartbeat throbbing ears, she chose to think it was filled with pain and defeat. Not that she was able to focus on anything else but the cock pressuring down her throat and shooting raw semen. Even if none of it landed on her lips, she could have sworn she was able to taste it filling her belly.

Nino's eyes tilted while she began seeing stars and she blanked for a moment only to come to her senses when Jared pulled her face off from his half-deflated cock using her hair. She immediately began shaking the grin from her face and he let her go. She jolted to her feet with strength like the only thing she had been lacking was air from her lungs.

"Ready for the next challenger?" some guy declared.

"Who says you get to go first? I want her to be still able to stand when I make her beg," another grinned. The men began moving like they were going to fight each other before facing Nino.

"I will be the one going next," a familiar voice commanded and the crowd parted. Master Elijah stood there with his black robes and red mask but the aura of intensity that radiated from his body alone caused Nino to swallow. Not to mention her throat throbbed like it still remembered his shape.

"Master, I'm not worthy to face you," Nino said even as she almost trembled from a surge of power. And a part of her thought nobody could defeat her now. After all, she had learned to even defeat a cock, or at least so it looked to her when she glanced at Jared who still looked strained. Not to mention his cock hang with a red throb.

"That you are but the Holy Lord has tasked me to train you and I wish to personally witness your ability," Elijah announced while he stepped closer. The men around him began to move to form another circle for the combatants.

"If it is the lord's will," Nino nodded. She aimed all of her focus into thinking about how to use her flute since it was the only way she could ever imagine beating someone whose body had been entirely blessed by the Holy Lord's essence.

"All of you, witness the divine form of one of our lord's true chosen and kneel," Elijah declared and in a single solid motion, his robe and mask fell to the ground. From under it was revealed a purple muscular body that looked like armor made of flesh.

All the men around the cave fell to their knees in an act of veneration as none of them hid a truly purple body under their robes. This was not a place where the masters came to train and Nino was not the only one who looked at the divine body with awe. Though, unlike most of the others, her eyes kept trailing down on the fact Elijah was already rocking his boner. Even as she had only seen it very close, she was not sure if it had grown even more or if it had always looked so big from a distance.

"You aren't going to show respect to our lord's blessed flesh?" Elijah demanded as Nino just prepared her fighting stance with a hard swallow. She was definitely not ready to handle him and just the thought of being made to submit to his cock made Nino burn and focus at the same time.

"Master, how I'm supposed to fight if I'm kneeling?" Nino voiced. Elijah's red eyes flared for a moment but Nino did not let herself be shaken. If she was going to fight, she was going to fight with all she had.

"Such defiance, but I will allow it just this once, so all of you may truly comprehend the power you may one day achieve," Elijah declared. He spread his hands to his sides and his muscles bulged like to empathize his unnatural strength.

Nino adjusted her stance while thinking about all the ways she could strike. And what stance Elijah would assume when he was actually about to attack. But he just began walking towards her with spread hands and a grin slightly showing his teeth.

"Attack me if you dare," Elijah boomed. Nino flung her flute like a mace to send a blast of swirling air at Elijah but it did not even slow him down. And as she had no other choice, she readied her body for a closer attack that would actually connect with his body.

Nino aimed to swing her flute again but she also mentally prepare a strong kick. The master was giving her a chance and she was going to try with all of her strength. So when he walked close enough, Nino lifted her right leg to a powerful direct kick to see if she had the strength to force Elijah to evade or block. But even as her leg moved with an almost blinding speed that would have sent most mortal opponents flying, the master just took it straight into his lungs.

A loud thud echoed in the room and the air whooshed a bit like the wind had blown from Elijah's chest. But even as his back had swayed a bit, the only sign that the hit had happened was a darker foot-sized spot on his purple flesh. Though in the next moment, Elijah grabbed Nino's retreating ankle and lifted it in the air. She immediately saw her being defeated the same way as before so she bounced her remaining leg to a kick using Elijah's grip for support but her left leg jolted midair.

A hard devastating slap landed straight on Nino's already swollen clit. It was squeezed against her pelvic bone but the following pulse was not pure pain but a weird throbbing climax that exploded through her body. She had trouble even realizing what had happened while her eyes tilted.

"Do you admit defeat?" Elijah demanded with a harsh tone. He lifted Nino's right leg high enough for her left to lose contact with the ground and for the moment, she barely managed to keep her back lifted to face the master in the awkward position.

"Master, we have barely fought," Nino gasped while barely keeping her grip on her flute. She tried to swing it but Elijah's free hand was already on the move, this time knuckles pressed into her vulva and sunk in.

Nino's pussy was spread open without mercy and the fist slid in with humiliating ease. It triggered a grin on Elijah's face while Nino's flute strike lacked any strength of any kind. The fist sank past his wrist into her and pressured her folds in every direction. A line of transparent juice spilled down Elijah's forearm.

"Do you admit defeat?" Elijah demanded and he lifted Nino's stomach from the inside while lessening his grip on her leg. The pressure mounted in such a way she had trouble saying anything for a moment for the fear it would come out as a very pathetic whimper.

Elijah let go of Nino's leg and she almost fell with it but he reached to grab around her neck to keep her straight. All the while lifting and tilting her hip from her pussy in a way that her toes barely touched the ground.

"Do you admit defeat?" Elijah grinned while crouching a bit to breathe on Nino's breasts. His purple demonic face opened its jaw and a long tongue came out to lick the area between the mounds so that nipples brushed his leathery cheeks.

Nino was barely able to think while her body burned and pulsed. But as her head tilted, she saw something she could use to defeat this opponent. Purple balls hung below Elijah's cock and she even let the flute drop to grip them with one hand.

Elijah immediately lifted Nino into the air from her neck and pussy. And she had no hope to squeeze the fleshy marbles even if her hand pulled them with her. In the next moment, the fist thrust out of her pussy with a loud slurp and her body was spun around. But Elijah's right hand still gripped around her neck while squeezing her right hand against her body with an elbow.

"If it wasn't clear, the first lesson I plan to teach you is, humility," Elijah breathed into Nino's neck. He slammed his cock into her gaping pussy from behind and it still has to stretch a bit more to fit him. His left hand slid to her stomach and grabbed her pubes. He pulled them down to tilt her hip and her instincts did so without her realizing what was the purpose of the almost painfully throbbing grip.

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers
12