Deviant's Faith Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nino knelt down and Elijah followed suit without letting go or pulling out. Even as the crowd still watched somewhat silently, weird grins and other signs of amusement were filling their faces.

"See this? With enough power, you can make anyone kneel," Elijah declared even as he knelt with Nino. And she heard those words being solely aimed at her. She definitely felt the power controlling her body and the more it made her submit, the more she wanted it under her control. And even a thought of one day being able to make Elijah feel defeat visited her mind even if she was not sure how she could achieve that.

"But never forget, you only exist to serve the Holy Lord's will," Elijah boomed while he began to thrust. His veins dug out juices that spilled on his balls and down Nino's spread thighs. At that moment she swore that she would never give up before she had the ultimate power, the power to make anyone feel defeat and submission like she did now.

"Master, you truly are powerful. Even Nino is grinning from the glory of tasting your manhood," Zion voiced with an odd tone of respect. It caused Nino to realize her mental visions of true power had made her grin even as wet lewd sounds came from her pussy being fucked. But still, she had trouble closing the gape of her lips while she breathed through her mouth like her nose was too narrow for her current needs.

"At least you are not begging me to stop," Elijah whispered while pulling from Nino's pubes.

"Master, are you sure there was not a mistake, she looks like a whore to me," Zion kept talking but Elijah seemed to be too engrossed with his current task to hear him.

"Just be glad this is all I'm doing to you, never kick me again like that, understood?" Elijah voiced almost silently while lifting Nino's jaw as high as possible. The mark from her kick still lingered on his skin and he partially used her to cover it.

"Yes... master," Nino clenched her teeth. Despite her ability to fit the battering cock it did not change the fact her walls were being spread with numbing pressure.

"Louder, accept me as your master in the name of the Holy Lord," Elijah declared with an amused tone like he had just gotten an idea. His fingers dug harder around Nino's throat without constraining her pipe.

"I accept," Nino panted. The lewd sounds from her pussy and the hip slaps into her ass echoed in her mind like the bells of her submission. A cock had once again defeated her body. Though when she realized she was not building toward a humiliating climax that would devastate her body even more, she felt a moment of glee.

"Louder, show your respect to the Holy Lord," Elijah commanded. He let go of Nino's pubes and gave a slap to her firm stomach. She took it without flinching but the cock inside her pulsed against her flesh a bit more.

"I accept," Nino shouted as a whistling moan. Despite her defiance, the louder she tried to speak, the higher her pitch became.

"Then accept your master's seed into your womb," Elijah exclaimed. His hip turned into shorter but far more devastating fast pumps. All the while his hand pressed to feel Nino's stomach.

"I accept," Nino moaned before her eyes tilted from the realization. She tried to reverse her acceptance but her eyes tilted while she gagged out her tongue. Not that it mattered, the seed would take root only if it was strong enough to defeat her womb. Though at that moment she was not as sure of its invulnerability as she usually was.

At first, Elijah just grinned while his seed blasted against Nino's inner gate. But then he pushed Nino forward so she fell down on her stomach and semen burst out of her on the floor. Elijah grabbed his base and jerked it a bit more to shoot a few final drops along her legs.

"You have my permission to lick it," Elijah voiced and Nino swallowed hard while the intoxicating sweet stench of his semen filled her nose. She rose to her knees and she turned around to face most of the spilling. Her hands reached for it but Elijah slapped them away.

"I said lick it," Elijah commanded as he stood up. Nino looked at the creamy pools on the floor but it did not make them any less appetizing while thirst burned her lips. So she leaned down on all fours and slid her tongue into the first pool to have a taste. The fresh cum was just as sweet as it ever was.

"That's it," Elijah exclaimed. He picked up the flute but Nino did not even want to focus on him, for a moment all she wanted was to complete her disgustingly delicious task. But when Elijah thrust the flute into her pussy, she jolted a bit to press her face into the cum.

"See this? Even a strong weapon is useless if you haven't mastered it," Elijah irked. He took a proper grip on the flute and began stirring Nino's pussy and the remaining semen in there. Some of the men around them dared to begin laughing a bit and as the master clearly did not mind, others joined them.

Despite the distraction, Nino still just focused on her task with a hungry glee. And even when Elijah let go of the flute, Nino did not pull it out even as it made her pussy throb.

Elijah went to put on his robes and mask. Then he came and watch Nino finishing the rest of the semen from the floor. The longer she licked, the faster her tongue moved. She refused to listen to the insulting comments from the men, they just did not understand, and if they would gain the power she got from this semen, she was sure they would be begging to share it with her.

"Now come with me... time for your first real lesson," Elijah mused and Nino stood up even as she still smelled a few sweet spots on the floor. And as she hurried after the departing master, she finally took out the flute from her pussy to lick it clean like a big lollipop while being careful no semen escaped its insides. All the while her eyes burned Elijah's back like she kept imaging all the things she wanted to do to him when she became stronger than him. How he would humiliate himself on her command and submit only to be discarded as useless scum.

12