All Comments on 'Deviations Ch. 01'

by sensualginger

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
oldnornryoldnornryover 10 years ago
Too bad his zipper wasn't open

Maybe she will come back to watch the end of the movie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not good not bad

if you are going to post a story in the incest area make sure there is incest in it before you post it. if you had written one or two more pages before posting it might have had some incest hten it would belong here. as is it belongs in the nonerotic area.

BlueFinchBlueFinchover 10 years ago
A good start

Ignore the poster saying this is non-erotic, it is clearly the setup for an incest story and contains more than enough for a first chapter. You could have extended it, but as it is this is a fine start to a multi-chapter tale.

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
It's All Imagination

Nice beginning. Kelsey's hand on Andy's dick, through his pants, isn't erotic? And brother having erotic imaginings and physical stimulations about his sister isn't incestuous enough for one of the anonomi? He or she didn't wonder, maybe with a vivid imagination, where Ch2 et al might wander? Some people want everything spelled out, but many of us like to take off from one little fragment and perhaps go even beyond where the writer intended. Sister, brother and girlfriends groping each other in a dark theatre with parents at hand - aaah! And then.... A much happier state of mind, I think. A fine start, ginger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total fucking rubbish

Written by a wanker

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very nice start

Ignore the dolts. This was a very good start. Good pace and interaction. Please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: A good start

I just love (yes, that's sarcasm) assholes who can't stand people having a different opinion.

<P>

Here's an idea: POST YOUR VIEW ON THE STORY AND ONLY YOUR VIEW!

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Good start.....!

Got the juices going....a good start...left us hanging for Ch. 02....I will be WAITING!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good start

Don't rush it. The conflict and the buildup is the best part. Take your time with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
waste of time

this should be three times longer with a lot more detail and atleast SOME INCEST as is it is NONEROTIC at best. IF you want to improve ignore the kiss ass comments and listen to the complainers they are atleast HONEST.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous