Devil Daughter Succubus Pt. 01

Story Info
Daughter helps lonely dad.
4.1k words
4.16
49.9k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Will2102
Will2102
148 Followers

Hey, this is my latest. Feel free to rate and leave feedback, hope you enjoy.

My wife passed a little over a year ago, and it would be an understatement to say I've been struggling since. She left me in sole charge of our teenage daughter and I wasn't really equipped to be a single parent.

I started counselling six months ago and things started to improve, but I still had real trouble sleeping. I would lie awake all night thinking of my wife and even when I did sleep she would haunt my dreams, I was a walking zombie during the day. So my counsellor prescribed me sleeping medication. But even that didn't work. About two weeks ago he upped my medication, and that's when things started to get out of control.

I admit I've not been the best parent to Alice, my daughter. I've been distant and not paying her the attention a teenager needs, especially after losing her mom. I look back now and the warning signs were there, but I guess I was just too self-absorbed to notice.

Her new boyfriend Eric was a nice boy, but so quiet, so submissive. Alice was just like her mother, loud and outspoken, the life of the party. And boy she was really starting to look like her too. Her long blonde hair, the arch of her eyebrow, her sweet dimples when she smiled, the naughty sparkle in her eye. She had always been athletic but in the past few months was really blossoming into a beautiful young woman, her hips grew wider as her waist remained tight, and on my shopping list an ever expanding bra size. You could say she was beautiful, stunning even, not that I ever paid her any attention. That was all about to change.

It was Friday a couple weeks back, I'd been to my counselling session like always where my Doc had handed over my increased dose of sleeping medication. I took it back with me, sceptical as always. Alice got back from school and we ate our takeaway dinner in silence, as usual, in front of the TV. She asked me about my the paper bag on the counter and I told her about my sleeping meds, and my higher dosage.

Alice seemed uneasy, fidgeting and squirming on the sofa next to me. I almost said something but just put it down to teenage angst. We watched TV for a while then I said my good nights, grabbing my medication off the counter. I took begrudgingly my new dose of sleeping pills and lay in bed. My thoughts firmly fixed on my wife and my past happiness. Slowly, I don't know when, I fell into a deep sleep.

A deeper sleep than I had had since my wife had gone, deeper maybe than any sleep I'd ever had. But still, my wife appeared.

Wearing her translucent nighty, I saw her open our door and flick the bedside lamp on. She snuggled in to me as she had done in nights of old and I smiled as her body warmed mine, my body heavy with sleep.

I was stuck in a strange dream world, was this lucid dreaming? I could swear my eyes were open, that my bedroom door really was ajar, my wife really lying next to me. I knew it couldn't be so but I abandoned myself to this dream, the only respite I had had in 12 months.

My wife's hand slowly caressed my torso, fingering my abs and following my snail trail down to my pj bottoms. I felt her delicate fingers tickle my pubes and balls, before a single finger slid down the length of my shaft. I could hear my wife gasp in my ear as her fingers took hold of my flaccid cock, I felt her nipples harden against my arm.

My wife sat up in bed next to me, I tried to tell her lie down and sleep, that I was finally getting some rest, but I could only mumble, so submerged in sleep was I. She threw the covers off the bed and I felt the cold night air bite at my nipples as her hands grabbed my waistband and greedily started to pull at them. I smiled to myself at my wife's lust, but found I could not even lift my waist off the bed, I was totally comatose as my wife struggled to pull down my pjs. With a mighty heave she finally managed it and again I heard her gasp in surprise. My blurry sleep-filled vision just made out her silhouette as she pulled my pjs off my legs leaving me lying stark naked on my back on the bed.

I growled as she pulled her nighty up off her head to reveal her beautiful body in the dim light, but I was surprised to see that her pussy was totally clean shaven. She really was horny tonight!

And now it was my turn to gasp as she knelt between my legs and took my hardening cock in her tiny hands, slowly jerking me as her tongue started to lick and flick my bulbous head. I was soon at full attention and lay back in ecstasy as I felt my wife's lips and tongue work up and down my rock hard cock as her hands fondled my large balls - full to the brim with 12 months of dormancy.

But tonight my wife was on a mission, taking my cock deeper and deeper into her throat. I could hear her gagging and could feel her throat muscles tense and contract around my cock as she struggled to take me into her. I felt my wife shuffle her legs and realised soon that she was now straddling one of my legs, I could feel her pussy grinding against my leg, leaking it's juices onto me as she increased her pace and I could feel the orgasm building inside me.

The sound of her throat gagging on my cock, the sensations of her warm wet mouth and throat taking me into her, her mad gyrations on my thigh, it was all too much. An entire year of pent up sexual energy was suddenly released. My entire body spasmed as the first wave of my orgasm tore through me, I cried out but only a guttural groan escaped me as the hardest orgasm of my life jolted through me, sending my first jet of cum deep into her throat and into her tummy.

I sent jet after jet down her throat when I heard her gagging and coughing, her throat's tight grip around my cock loosened and I felt her tongue swirling over my head as my orgasm only continued to build. The semen was flying out of me and into her mouth, onto her lips, covering her face. I looked down at her blonde hair and couldn't believe I was capable of such a hard orgasm. Still jets of cum flew from my uncontrollable cock, covering my wife in my spunk. Finally my orgasm subsided and I was left a heaving spluttering mess. I looked down at my wife who slowly looked up at me from between my legs.

As her face looked up to me and her eyes met mine my dream suddenly became a nightmare. It was not my wife down there, stuffed and covered in my semen, but Alice, my teenage daughter. I was filled with horror and shame and fear. My eyes wide open I prayed to wake up from this nightmare! I still had no control over my limbs and when I tried to cry out all I could hear was a soft gargle in my throat.

There, between my legs, was my daughter. And she was smiling. Still with my cock in her hands she sat up, her eyes locked on mine as the fruits of my sin were exposed to me in the soft lamplight. Her face was awash with my semen, my white juices covering every inch of her beautiful face, her forehead and hair soaked, her eyelashes stuck together, her cheeks and nose, and her lovely mouth. When she smiled I saw my white seed in her mouth. She sat up straight now and I watched with horror as my seed fell slowly from my daughters face, down her chin and onto her beautiful pert young tits. She followed my dirty eyes there and smiled even wider as her hands left my cock and went to her young tits where she started to massage my cum onto her. I could not take my eyes away from this sinful scene, I gazed with terror as her small delicate fingers worked their way over her round pert breasts, glistening with my seed, her brown nipples - so like her mother's! - small and hard as she massaged my sin into her.

She laughed at my horror, offering me a view into her sinful little mouth where I saw my semen still. She stuck out her cum covered tongue, offering me a view deep down her throat where I had ravaged her purity, as she slowly swallowed my seed into her belly. Her fingers now went to her face where she slowly and methodically removed my semen and teasingly took it into her mouth where, mocking me and my immobility, she swirled it around and finally swallowed it. She swallowed every last drop and I was struck dumb.

This was my daughter! The young innocent girl I had helped raise, the fruit of my loins! How could she...where had she...why?! My mind was in turmoil as my little princess slurped up my semen.

She smiled at me then, and it was the smile of her mother. I knew that smile, the lust it betrayed, the terrible power of her sex overwhelmed me.

She worked her wet body over mine until she was sat on my chest. I looked up in fear at her heaving and glistening chest, drops of my cum still visible and rolling down her cleavage. This sinful succubus laughed at me as she shuffled ever higher on my body until her pussy was at my chin and I was confronted with the sweet and deadly scent of her sex. She lifted herself off me giving me a clear view of her immaculate pussy. She was my little daughter but fuck was she enticing. Her little pussy was perfect, like something from an anime movie. She was completely clean shaven and I was hypnotised by the little beads of her juices as they trickled from her tight little pussy, swollen with lust.

For the first time that night I heard her speak, I looked up at her face, passed her bald pulsating pussy, passed her beautiful heaving tits covered in my cum and up into her hungry and sinful eyes, "Daddy. Oh daddy, I love you so much. I just want to make you happy, like mommy made you happy. I know you want me daddy, I can see it in your eyes. And I want you too daddy, my body wants you so bad, I've been aching for you, ever since I was a little girl I knew you were the only man for me. Oh, daddy..."

With these words she slowly lowered her trembling body and her tight little pussy made contact with my mouth. My eyes wide, I could not believe what was going on! Was this a dream? It had to be a dream! But...her touch...her smell. Yes, I smelt her young pussy and smelt my wife. My princess, she was giving herself to me. Forcing her love onto me.

I felt her start to grind back and forth against my face, her clit hitting my nose as her pussy lips pressed hard against my mouth which remained tightly closed. "Oh yes, daddy. Oh daddy, I've waited so long for this. Oh my god I'm so hot for you daddy."

And she wasn't lying, she was positively radiant as her tender body moved on top of me. Her young pussy was now gushing with her juices and I had my first taste of her sin. I didn't mean to but somehow a single droplet managed to needle it's way through my tight closed mouth and as soon as I tasted her sweet young pussy - I am ashamed to admit to you - I gave in. I saw red. I was possessed by Lust.

As I swallowed her sweet taste into me I opened my mouth and was flooded with her forbidden flavour, the sweetest fruit I had ever tasted. She gasped as if in pain and her pussy pressed more violently into me. "Oh my god daddy!" She shrieked as my tongue worked it's way along her soft and virginal pussy lips and up to her engorged clitoris.

She was humping my face wildly now as my tongue alternated from flicking her clitoris to diving deep into her forbidden folds. Her movements became quicker and ever more erratic as I continued my attack on her virgin pussy until I felt her whole body tighten and freeze.

I felt her thighs start to vibrate against my cheeks as she lost all control of her body, wild shrieks escaped from her mouth as her whole body erupted with pleasure. I sucked hard on her clitoris and revelled in the feeling of her tender body exploding on top of me, she was entirely taken over by her orgasm.

Her beautiful bald pussy gushed forth it's secret elixir into my mouth where I drank it down greedily. Her vibrating body slowly started to relax, odd spasms still shooting through her as I released her pussy from my lips and she collapsed on top of me.

When she finally got her breath back she smiled at me and said "Oh my god dad, that was...that was the best!" I smiled back at her for the first time all night and to my surprise she leaned down over me and kissed me full on the lips, not the kiss of a daughter, the kiss of a lover. "Dad, you're covered in my cum! I've never cum like that before! Here, let me clean you up." And with that she proceeded to lick my face clean of her delectable pussy juices. When she was done she again kissed me and said, "OK, now I'm ready."

I looked up at her in confusion, until I felt her body slowly moving back down mine, her pussy now hovering around my belly button, she continued to slide down until "Ahhhh!" was all I managed to croak, a strangled cry from the back of my throat as another deadly sin presented itself.

I honestly never envisaged this happening. You have to believe me when I say that I never gave her any ideas, never teased her, never even looked at her! But I knew then that there was no going back.

That first touch of her hot wet inflamed pussy, when that tight bald virginal sin made contact with my engorged head I knew hell awaited, and I revelled in it.

She took a deep breath at the feeling of my rock hard head touching her inflamed pussy. "OK daddy, here we go. You don't know how many times I've dreamed of this moment, of you daddy." She rubbed her tight little pussy up and down against my cock head. I could feel her pussy lips leaking their juices onto my head, feel them rolling down my long hard shaft and settle in my pubes.

I looked up at her delicious face, biting her lip, her eyes full of lust as she positioned herself on top of me. She closed her eyes and took one last deep breath, "OK daddy, I need you inside me. I...oh Daddy."

I marvelled at her beautiful body as it shaked with lust on top of me. Her large pert breasts, the nipples rock hard and still glistening with my cum, her tiny hands pressing firmly on my chest as she slowly lowered herself onto me.

Millimetre by millimetre she took me into her. There was fierce resistance at first just to take the very tip of my cock into her tiny tight virginal pussy, but when I finally popped inside her I was overcome with emotion. This was my girl, I was inside my girl.

Her tits were shaking and vibrating on top of me as I saw the tears form in her eyes, her breathing became erratic. She had just the head of my cock inside her and she froze there, trying to adjust to my size, she was making minuscule movements, trying to force herself onto me.

"Oh my, Daddy, it's so...it's too big daddy. Oh my god!" She lowered herself another millimetre, "Daddy!" She cried out in pain. Her whole body was quaking before me with pain and lust, her eyes scrunched tight. Again she wriggled on top me and then "Ahhh!" as she took another millimetre.

I could now feel her vibrating pussy on my cock. I could not believe how tight she was, tighter even than my wife's arsehole the few times she let me in there. I was her first, my daughter was giving herself to me, millimetre by millimetre. She was so tight it almost hurt.

"DADDY!" as she took another millimetre and now she was properly impaled, and I felt resistance. "Oh daddy, that's it. Thats my flower daddy, can you feel it? Daddy, I'm scared. It hurts daddy. But I want you, I need you. Daddy!" And with one final move she took me deep inside her, I felt her flower blossom over me as I entered deep into her tight virginal pussy.

She squealed in pain and delight and I looked in shock at the sight of my young innocent daughter impaled on my thick throbbing cock. She had taken around four inches of my length into her, but there was still four more to go. Almost immediately after I had ripped past her hymen I felt her vaginal walls contract around my cock, I looked up to her ecstatic face as another orgasm tore through her. The sensation of losing her flower and feeling my hard fat throbbing cock must have sent her over the edge.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her shaking thighs clenched around my waist, I felt her delicious young pussy clench tight around my cock as the waves raced through her. Her whole body was jerking madly as if possessed and at the height of her pleasure her hands somehow lost their grip on my chest and, with her whole body shaking and quaking beneath her there was nothing she could do as her tight virginal pussy, in the throes of orgasm, was suddenly thrust downwards under her weight. Her eyes burst open in shock and I saw tears of pain stream down her face as her small bald vagina took all of my length deep inside her in one foul swoop.

The tears streamed down her cheeks, falling onto her quaking chest as her whole body contracted in pain, "Daddy! Noooo!" She cried as my throbbing eight inches filled her to the brim. With her orgasm still searing through her she could do nothing as her body writhed on top of my cock.

In desperation she leaned forward, throwing her arms around me and burying her face in my neck. For the next five minutes I felt her orgasm burn through her, my cock still buried to the hilt inside her as she shouted out and sobbed into my neck. I could feel her beating heart on mine as her erect nipples cut through my chest.

When she finally came to, she tentatively raised her face from my neck. I couldn't believe the transformation in her, my little Alice. The tracks of her tears were burnt into her young face, but her eyes, while still fearful, were full of love. And joy. Suddenly she beamed at me.

"I did it! Daddy, I did it! We did it. That was...it was...I felt like I was flying, and it hurt so much I thought I would die, but my body, daddy, my body was trembling with amazingness. You're inside me! You're so deep inside me daddy!"

With these words she leaned back, and both of our eyes went down to where our two bodies were joined. I gazed in wonder at her tight little slit stuffed to the hilt with my cock. She started to grind against me, moaning loudly. She was humping me softly as she lifted herself off me, only slightly, and squealed in delight as she crashed back onto me.

"Oh daddy, that felt so good. Your cock feels like it was made for my pussy dad! I still can't believe I fit all of you inside me." And once again she lifted herself off me, maybe two or three inches this time, before taking me all the way inside her again.

Alice was so tight, I could feel every contour of her virgin pussy, and I was growing to love it. Her hands moved to her tits where she stroked and pinched her nipples as she slowly taught herself how to fuck. Rising and falling, harder and faster and deeper she took me as her animal instinct took charge. My cock swelled back to its full size as her bald pussy slammed into mine with a slap as her bald pussy lips splashed into the puddle of her juices forming at the base of my cock.

I know, I know it's wrong. I know she is my daughter, my innocent teenage daughter, but above me, her pert tits in her hands, her writhing body slamming time and again into mine, I have to admit...it looked so RIGHT. My little princess rode my cock like a pro, a natural born slut, my succubus.

I could feel her pussy nearing orgasm, her cries grew louder as her body slapped onto mine ever faster. And with horror I realised my own orgasm was nearing. "Daddy! It's happening again, I'm cumming!"

My balls tightened, my cock swelled, stretching her to the limit as she sat writhing fully submerged on my cock. The full extent of my sin flashed before - this was my child, my own flesh and blood - fully impaled on my man cock and writhing in ecstasy. If I cum now, if I fill her up with my seed...

I watched in fear her trembling face as her eyes widened and she locked my gaze, "Daddy?" She cried, "Daddy! What's...ahhh! Daddy!"

And with one last breath of lust, my sin burst inside her. Her orgasm was already coursing through her, her virgin pussy clamping hard onto my cock, when my first shot of sin filled her aching pussy.

Will2102
Will2102
148 Followers
12