All Comments on 'Devil Daughter Succubus Pt. 01'

by Will2102

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ChiefHospitalmanChiefHospitalmanabout 3 years ago

A 5-star story. Very well written with excellent character development. I am somewhat confused by the title. Is the daughter a succubus or does she become one because of her sin of incest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

wonderful It would be interesting to watch daughter get her young pussy filled with another man's cock and dad and she can compare and then have a two cock on daughter threesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Almost the same thing happened to me. I was prescribed Ambien as I was going through a bought of insomnia. My daughter Kayla had two friends spending the night. Her friend Beth who was a shy little redhead. Sweet as could be. And her friend Tarin. Who was an exotic beauty who military father met and married a gorgeous woman on his travels with the Navy. The result was an incredibly gorgeous girl of about 5’7” and a body to drive most men wild. She was very outgoing and always dressed just a wee bit past appropriate. She loved to put an extra little shake in her hips when over our house. I was beat and told the girls I was heading to bed early and wouldn’t bother them. In the night I felt something warm around my dick and thought I was having the best dream. When my head cleared enough I was able to make out Tarin sliding up my body, planting a kiss on my lips and then placing her finger over her own and said, “ Shhhh...just enjoy this Mr. K.” She then slid her teenaged pussy down on my cock. I swear, I’m not sure if it was the sleeping pills or the fact that I was fucking this beautiful young woman, but whatever it was I just laid back and had the best fuck of my life. My mind was flying and I stayed hard for the longest time.I lost track of the number of orgasms that girl had.

The next day I was mortified that my daughter would find out but she seemed ok. After Tarin and Beth left my daughter thanked me for letting her friends spend the njight. She asked if she could have a couple more spend the night the following weekend, then added, “And maybe you could invite Tarin back to spend the night with YOU!” She smiled and walked off.

I did have Tarin back....many times after that.

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

very good

I love how you developed the characters. The details when describing the actual sex was great, you could feel the father really regret whats going on then finally giving in. The story makes you wonder if it was a daughter who feel in love with her father, ghost of her mother taken over her body or finally a true succubus in the image of his daughter. Myth says Succubi take the form of anyone you truly desire no matter how deeply you suppress it

cant wait to see whats next

MissMeepsyMissMeepsyover 1 year ago

Yummy, that's all I can say.~

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

it was good why didnt you finish iy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous