Devil’s Smirk: Day 01

Story Info
James goes on a sexy adventure.
6.2k words
4.4
2.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is over 18

--------------------------------------------------

Day 1

"Welcome to the Devil's Trading Platform!"

The deep purple interface appeared on James's computer screen. When he saw this interface, he felt excited. He didn't expect that there was such a trading platform.

James is a poor loser. He has been unemployed since graduating from college. He hides in a rented house all day watching porn movies and jerking off. His living expenses depend entirely on a few credit card overdrafts. However, he has no source of income and his credit limit is shrinking. It was about to be spent, and the money owed to the bank was increasing. If he couldn't pay it back in time, he might face jail. But even at this time, he was too lazy to go out and find a job. He was just looking for some ways to get something for nothing on the Internet.

By chance, he heard about a website called the Devil's Platform on a forum. Later, he worked hard to get the link to the Devil's Trading Platform and successfully logged in.

James looked at the website carefully. The text and patterns on the interface were all purple-red, which looked deep and cool.

A row of small red words below: This platform can realize any of your wishes, but you must also complete the corresponding tasks. Once a deal is reached with the devil, the task cannot be terminated. If the tasks assigned by the platform are not completed within the specified time, the devil will Coming to you!

This small red lettering is very eye-catching.

Red represents danger and warning.

James feels that this website is nothing more than one of those websites that confuses people and defrauds them of money. However, his bank card is now empty with only decimal points left, so there is nothing to be afraid of. As for the saying that you can make money by doing tasks, he has heard it before, and at this moment I really want to try it.

Do you want to enter the platform?

Please choose carefully, enter or out?

Enter!

James clicked to enter.

The screen immediately went black, and the computer actually shut down the moment he clicked on it.

Infected?

James pressed the power button, but there was no response at all.

No way, what kind of virus is so awesome that it can destroy the computer directly?

Just when James was checking the computer, a red light ball suddenly appeared in the center of the screen. Flashing, a neutral voice sounded from the computer: "What is your wish?"

The computer actually speaks for itself?

James looked at the ball of light in the center of the screen and was stunned.

"Mr. James, what is your wish? Please answer within thirty seconds, otherwise it will be regarded as giving up this transaction and you will receive the corresponding punishment!"

James was startled again when it actually called his name.

However, James still stuttered and gave an answer.

"My wish is to have endless money!"

"The platform has received your wish request and is processing it for you. Please wait... After processing, please check your account information!"

James picked up the phone suspiciously, and actually received a new unread text message: "Dear customer, the available limit of your credit card with the last number Cash withdrawals are limited, and the current available limit is USD ∞ dollars."

Seeing this text message, James was shocked from ear to ear, but he did not lose his mind. Although he was surprised, he still asked cautiously: "Do I need to repay the loan on the repayment date?"

The neutral voice in the computer immediately replied: "Since the amount is unlimited, there is no need to repay it, provided that you must complete the daily tasks released by the platform!"

After hearing this, James was stunned for a few seconds. After reacting, he immediately tried to transfer 5,000 dollars to his savings card. Soon, his mobile phone received the account transfer information, and the personal savings card, which was originally less than one dollars, received 5,000 dollars has been credited to the account.

James entered another 50,000 dollars as if he couldn't believe it, and clicked on the transfer button. The message reminded that 50,000 dollars was credited to the debit card.

James excitedly entered another number, 5 million, and transferred the money with trembling hands. The message prompted that because xx bank account has a transfer limit, the maximum single transfer is 200,000, and the maximum daily transfer to a personal account is 1 million.

Despite such restrictions, James was still very excited. He would transfer 1 million every day, which would be 5 million in five days, or apply for a few more bank cards.

Don't worry, try again!

I continued to enter 200,000, received a prompt, and the transfer was successful!

So he entered four consecutive 200,000 dollars. Looking at the long series of numbers in the account balance, James finally let go of his heart. This feeling is wonderful. Only the money in his own account is real money., even if the unlimited amount is fake, 850,000 is still a lot of wealth.

"The fall of mankind is our best nourishment. You have just signed an eternal contract with the devil. From now on, the devil will be with you, and we will help you fulfill all your deepest desires!"

At this time, there was a new change in the middle of the computer screen. A task box popped up from the purple vortex, which said the daily task: "Lick the unwashed private parts of any girl. Requirement: lick for thirty minutes, eat Get rid of all the secretions! The mission time limit is twenty-four hours. Remember, if you do not complete the mission within the specified time, not only will you lose everything the devil has given you, but you will also have to accept the devil's severe punishment!"

What is this mission? James thought he was wrong. Originally, he was worried about being forced to do illegal activities such as drug dealing. After all, he had been given so much money, and it was unreasonable not to extract enough benefits from him.

He stared blankly at the task box on the screen. Is it just this kind of task? Maybe this task is difficult for other people to accomplish, but what James dreams of is that no one around him actually knows that he actually has a perverted hobby. If it weren't for this perverted hobby, it would drive and entangle him in real time like an inner demon., maybe he has entered a normal life long ago, and will not be reduced to making a deal with the devil.

He has made numerous attempts in the past, but has been unable to defeat his inner demons. Even without this mission, he can't help but spend money for excitement.

As for the only difficulty of this task, he licked an unwashed woman, but before licking, he didn't know whether she had been washed or not, and he couldn't ask directly. But if he tried blindly, what he encountered would not be in line with the task. Requirements, twenty-four hours can easily pass by.

Suddenly an idea came to his mind, and James immediately thought of a good idea. He would wait at the door of the bathhouse. Women who came to take a bath there would definitely not wash their lower bodies in advance.

Thinking of this, he couldn't help but be impressed by his own wit.

James quickly targeted a bathhouse near a university. The reason why he came near the university was because the dormitory conditions on the university campus were relatively simple and closed. The students in the dormitories did not use the showers at home to wash off at any time like ordinary residents. It was more convenient to come here. It is easy to complete the task, and there is another reason. Girls in college have always been a group that makes people imagine.

Today is the weekend, and there are quite a few people coming to take a bath. James waited for a while, searching around for the target, and saw a sweet and cute girl walking towards him from the crowd, holding a bath frame in her hand, standing far away. She was chosen by James at a glance! James, who originally had an inferiority complex, now seemed confident because of his abundant pockets. He greeted her with a smile, "Hi, beauty, let me state in advance that I am not a bad person and have no ill intentions toward you. I just want to say that you look beautiful., please do me a favor!"

Because he has not been in contact with people for many years, James's clumsy opening is somewhat neurotic and exaggerated.

Sure enough, the girl looked at him like a beggar and said with disgust: No money to go home, right? Or no money to eat? As you can see, I came here to take a shower and I didn't bring any money with me. You'd better ask someone for help! "

James said: "Wait a minute, I'm not asking for money, I'm giving you money to ask for your help!" As he said this, he took out a wad of brand new red banknotes from his arms.

No matter how persuasive words are, they are not as convincing as bright banknotes.

When the girl saw the thickness of the banknote, her beautiful eyes flashed. Although she still kept her distance vigilantly, she stopped and asked doubtfully: "What on earth do you want to do?"

"I don't mean any harm, I just want you to help me fulfill a wish. This is 5,000 dollars. Take it first!"

The girl did not accept the money, but took a step back and said, "What do you mean? Why do you want my help?"

"I just want to kiss you!"

"Kiss?"

"It's more than just a kiss." James said sheepishly.

"Want to sleep with me?" the girl suddenly asked bluntly.

"No, no, I definitely didn't mean that. I just wanted to kiss your...downside!"

The girl sneered and said, "You said no, I've already kissed you over there, why don't you just do whatever you want?"

James did not refute, and took out another wad of banknotes of the same thickness from his pocket and said: "After your wish is fulfilled, I will give you these 5,000. I will not do anything to hurt you, just kiss you! Why?" Sample?"

The girl hesitated for a long time, seemed a little moved, and asked dubiously: "Are you really just kissing and nothing else?"

"I promise!" James said decisively.

The girl seemed to have made up her mind and said, "Then...where do you want to kiss?"

When James heard what the girl meant, he seemed to agree, and he was immediately overjoyed and said, "You are more familiar with this area. You can have the room, and I will pay for it!"

The girl said hesitantly: "But I haven't taken a shower yet. How about you wait for me outside the bathtub? I'll finish it soon!"

"No, don't!" James said hurriedly, suddenly feeling that his reaction was too intense and could easily cause the girl to misunderstand, so he said: "I mean you can find a better hotel later and wash up in the bathroom there."

"Okay!" The girl didn't object anymore, and walked in a certain direction with James. At this time, two girls walked towards him. The girl who was calm and calm just stopped in her footsteps, and suddenly punched James with a pink fist. His chest twitched and he said with a coquettish look on his face: "Why did you come to see me? It's already half the semester. You're so heartless. I don't care. You have to take me to eat a lot of delicious food!"

After speaking, he winked wildly at James.

The two girls walking towards me asked, "Cherry, why are you here? Didn't you go take a shower?"

Cherry blushed and introduced: "This is my cousin. He came to school to see me. Cousin, these are my roommates, Millie and Keelin!"

"Hello!" James greeted politely.

"Wow, Cherry, you're not very particular, why didn't you tell us that you have such a handsome cousin?"

"Haha" Cherry said teasingly.

"Of course good resources must be shared with sisters. Let's not talk about it anymore. Let's go back to the dormitory. Sisters are exhausted from shopping all day. Are you going to eat?" The two roommates were obviously more open-minded than Cherry. Making fun of Cherry.

"Well, I'll take my cousin to eat something delicious!" Cherry replied.

"There's a nice restaurant across the street in the south!"

"Okay, thank you!"

Seeing her roommate walking away, Cherry breathed a sigh of relief and said, "It was so dangerous. I was so nervous just now!"

"Your reaction is so witty!" James admired sincerely.

"I didn't expect that your roommate would see you by such a coincidence. I'm afraid that your cousin will continue to act like this in the future!"

"I don't know how lucky I am to be your cousin!" James said flatteringly.

The two came to a hotel with a good environment. Cherry opened the room. James looked around. The environment was really good. It was much bigger than his rental house. It was very grand. It was good to have money. At this time, Cherry took care of herself. He walked to the bathroom and said, "I'm going to take a shower!"

"Wait!" James stopped her and said, "Can you please stop washing it now? I want to kiss you now!"

Cherry asked strangely: "Kissing like this, don't you think it tastes bad? Today is the weekend, and I took a bath last Wednesday!"

"No, I like you so much, you are so beautiful, I have no problem!" James said sincerely.

"Have you thought about it, do you really want to kiss me without washing? I don't care anyway!"

"Yes!" James affirmed again.

Cherry didn't insist on taking a shower again. She just took off her coat, walked to the bed, and asked, "How do you want to kiss me?"

"Can you squat on my face?"

"Squat on your face?"

"Yes, just like you usually pee!"

James was lying on the bed, and Cherry stood on his head with her legs spread.

"My hometown has a legend that this is not good for men!"

"It's okay, come on!"

Cherry didn't say anything else and silently unfastened her belt. When her jeans and underwear were taken off to her knees, Cherry slowly squatted down and exposed her little girl's parts to James.

Dark pubic hair fell on James's face, and the slender pubic hair was densely distributed on the edge. It looked particularly sexy against the surrounding white and delicate skin.

James went up and took a whiff, and there was a charming smell composed of sweat, urine, and shame. It was between a girl and a woman, the sexy smell after the secretions and urine stains have dried. This extremely exciting smell strongly impacted his olfactory nerves.

He had fantasized about such a taste countless times, but at this moment it was more real, profound, and fascinating than he imagined. The sexy shape in front of him was something he had never imagined.

James slightly parted the labia minora, which were like butterfly wings, revealing a bright red hole about two centimeters in diameter in the middle, and stretched out his tongue to lick it.

Cherry raised her butt sensitively, but James's hands comforted her and she squatted down again, this time pressing directly on her lips.

"Uh-huh!" Cherry snorted softly, because James gave her crotch an extremely passionate wet kiss. This time, his lips firmly covered her private parts, preventing her from escaping again, just like He kissed her lover on the lips with the same affection and care, as if she was afraid of damaging a treasure.

His kiss made Cherry intoxicated. She couldn't imagine that a man could kiss her lower body passionately when she hadn't showered for three days. He kissed her so carefully and patiently, and his sucking was overwhelming., absorbing all the flavors contained in her crotch, without any flaws.

Three minutes, five minutes, eight minutes... time passed by minute by minute.

"Ah... Uh-huh!" Cherry suddenly covered her mouth. Just for a moment, her face turned red. It seemed as if a soft electric current invaded her whole body, and finally merged between her legs, turning into moisture. The sticky rain fell on the warm mouth under his crotch.

Cherry seemed to be flying in the clouds for a while, and then she came back to her senses, enjoying the warm suction below. Is this person short-minded? Oh my god, no matter what, it's so comfortable!

James tasted the mucus in his mouth. It was smooth, salty, slightly sour, and had a faint fishy-sweet taste. It tasted very sexy.

The girl almost lay on the bed. When James licked her again and her body trembled, she said resentfully: "Can you be considerate of me? I just finished coming, can you let me rest for a while!"

"I can't stop now, please, let me lick you for another twenty minutes, and I will never pester you again, I swear!" James begged.

"Then please be gentle, I'm numb!" The girl complained softly through gritted teeth.

"Okay, I'll be careful!" James's force was a little lighter, but he still cleaned up every trace of mucus that came out.

Twenty minutes later, Cherry had another orgasm, this time even more intense. If James hadn't held her waist tightly with both hands, she would have struggled to get off the bed.

It's over, James is doing the final cleaning.

"Uh-huh, I hate it, you're so bad!" Cherry raised her buttocks, looked at the dampness on James's face with a red face, and asked charmingly: "Is my food delicious - cousin?"

James's heart skipped a beat, and an indescribable excitement surged into his heart, and he said, "It's delicious, and the girl smells so good!"

Cherry pinched his arm and said coquettishly: "You are so good at talking, are you really good at making girls happy?"

"No, you are the first girl I have come into contact with!"

"Really? Don't lie to me!"

"Of course!"

"Seeing how honest you are, I barely believe you!"

Although Cherry's movements were deliberately provocative, James's hands were still as regular as a primary school student. He honestly took out the five thousand dollars in his pocket and said, "Here's this for you!"

The girl took the wad of bills and suddenly threw them on the ground. Five thousand dollars splashed all over the floor.

Cherry pressed James on the bed and said with a smile: "I don't want that now, I want your cock!"

Cherry took off James's pants savagely, and an upright pillar came into view, "It's so hard, it must be uncomfortable to hold it in, why didn't you tell me?"

"I promised I would just lick you and nothing else!" James answered honestly.

"You are a good person. You just made me feel so comfortable. I should repay you well!" After saying that, Cherry took out a small package of things from her satchel, tore it open, and skillfully helped James put it on On the hard side, she actually carries a condom with her!

Cherry smiled seductively, took hold of James's erection, moved it into her crotch bit by bit, and took it in. The two of them moaned at the same time, and Cherry completely sat on James's body., like an elf girl galloping freely on the grassland, her graceful water snake waist kept twisting. Following the cheerful rhythm, James twitched and shamefully handed over the inventory in advance.

"Did you cum?" Cherry felt James's depression and said with some disappointment.

"Yeah!" James nodded sheepishly.

Cherry didn't say anything more, got off James and lay quietly in his arms.

The mission is completed. James originally wanted to leave, but the girl is lying in your arms like this. It is too embarrassing to leave at this moment, but it is a bit uncomfortable to remain silent like this. After a while, James was about to speak, Cherry But he spoke first.

"Are you giving me money just to lick my place?" Cherry asked softly.

"Because I like you. To me, it's worth spending any amount of money to lick the girl I like!" James casually made up a vulgar reason.

Cherry chuckled lightly and said, "By the way, what do you do for a living?"

"emm... This can't be said, keep it secret!" James pretended to be mysterious and winked at her.

Cherry slapped him angrily, "I hate it. Is there anything you can't say?"

12