Devil’s Smirk: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You just need to know that the wealth I have allows you to buy anything you want to buy in the world!" James said confidently.

Cherry stuck out her tongue cutely: "You can really boast!"

James just smiled lightly and did not argue.

Cherry didn't speak anymore, she just lay quietly in James's arms, as docile as a kitten, and fell asleep after a while.

James looked at Cherry's soft side face and suddenly fell in love with this girl.

Although she worships money a little, she is not pretentious and lives a more real life than other girls.

I don't know how long it took, but James also fell asleep. When he woke up from his dream again, James thought he was still living a poor life in a rented house. When he saw the girl in his arms, it turned out that these were not dreams! Cherry was already awake, but she was just staring at him secretly. She didn't dodge after their eyes met, and said with a slight smile: "I found that your appearance is not without merit."

James couldn't help being amused by her, "Are you praising me?"

"I never praise others!" After Cherry said this, she continued to lie in his arms, seemingly fascinated.

James had to admit that Cherry's words made him feel very good.

"Sister, are you hungry?" James asked.

"A bit, what about you?" Cherry raised her head in her arms and said tiredly.

James touched the girl's head. The girl's eyes were as gentle and soft as pool water. She was especially beautiful from this angle!

When they got downstairs, James led Cherry to a taxi. After ten minutes, a taxi lazily parked over and got in. James decided to buy himself a car as soon as possible, otherwise the embarrassment of not being able to get a taxi with a beautiful woman would be really maddening!

The taxi drove along the bustling streets and soon took them to the most famous Hotel in the city.

After entering, he was stopped by the waiter, "I'm sorry, do you have a reservation?"

"No!" James shook his head.

"I'm so sorry, today's guests are already full!" Although the waiter spoke politely, he obviously didn't take these two young men dressed as students seriously. He turned around and was about to go to work, but was stopped by James.

"You should have a VIP room here, right?" James asked the waiter.

The waiter stopped and explained patiently: "Our hotel VIP application is divided into three levels: lower, middle and upper. The lowest level VIP needs to deposit 50,000 points into the card or every month..."

"Okay, you don't need to introduce me!" James waved his hand impatiently and took out a card from his pocket, which was the credit card with unlimited amount. "Give me a membership card of your hotel's highest level.!" He took out his ID card and handed it to the waiter.

The waiter was stunned for a second, then hurriedly and carefully took the card and ID card, and asked: "Sir, are you sure you want to apply for the black gold card of our store's senior membership? To apply for the black gold membership, you need to apply for it once Deposit 200,000 dollars!"

"Go and do it, hurry up, I'm hungry!" James waved his hand and said nonchalantly.

"Okay, sir, madam, please come with me!" The waiter nodded and bowed, leading James and Cherry towards the interior of the hotel.

Ever since Cherry entered the hotel, she had been following James obediently, trying to reduce her sense of presence. Until she entered the VIP channel, Cherry still looked at the man in front of her in disbelief. This man was the one she had ever met before. The strangest people are either rich people with broken brains or losers who get rich overnight, but no matter which one, they are the most precious resources to her.

"Please wait here for a moment and have some refreshments first. I will open your card for you right away!" the waiter said humbly.

"Go!" James waved to the waiter.

It wasn't until the waiter left that Cherry raised her head, looked at James and said, "Cousin, it's not like a girl is talking about you. Money is not spent like this. Maybe you are rich, but there will always be a time when you run out of money. It would be great to make more investments with this money, and my cousin can just take me to an ordinary restaurant, there is no need for such luxury..."

James said: "I know this girl is doing it for my own good, but if I tell you that I have more money than I can spend in my lifetime, would you believe it?"

"I don't believe it. I think you have a nouveau riche mentality and don't take money seriously at all!" Cherry rolled her eyes at him and covered her mouth with a smile.

Although Cherry's words made him look good, James was not unhappy at all. Instead, he felt that what she said made sense. After all, he was only worried about money for food yesterday, and the clothes he was wearing so far were all The worst street vendor, he cherishes his money more than anyone else, and the most rare thing about Cherry is that she can think about him in every way like a relative, instead of just complimenting him blindly.

But no matter how smart Cherry is, it is impossible for him to understand his current situation. The money on his bank card is not a series of numbers at all, but a symbol!

The waiter quickly processed the card and handed it to James respectfully. At this time, Cherry raised her head, grabbed the VIP card, and looked directly at the waiter with her beautiful eyes, "My surname is Cherry, remember this girl. With such a beautiful face, whenever you see this girl coming from now on, you must greet her personally, do you understand?"

Only then did the waiter realize that this girl who had been lowering her head was actually so beautiful, and said quickly: "Okay, Ms. Cherry, please rest assured that you are Mr. James's friend. As long as you provide Mr. James's card number, we will treat you equally!"

James said gently to Cherry: "Sister, give me your ID card!"

Cherry took out her ID card without knowing why, and James handed it over to the waiter, and asked my sister to get a black gold card like mine. She will bring friends over in the future, and you must not neglect it at all.

"Bro, wait..." Cherry reacted and stretched out her hand to stop her, but James pulled her hand into his palm and stroked it, saying: "I have decided, it's okay girl, this is what I want to do to you." A little thought!" After all, this is his first woman, and James will certainly not be stingy with the symbol in his bank card.

The waiter on the other side was shocked again. He was able to apply for two black gold memberships in one day. What an amazing achievement. Not to mention how much commission he received this month, I am afraid that he will be the next lobby manager. Belongs.

At this moment, even if the two people in front of him asked him to kneel down, he would not hesitate at all. He was so lucky that he did not show too much contempt for the other person's dress in the first place.

The waiter's body was as straight as a benchmark, and he said impassionedly: "Please rest assured, whenever any of you come to our Hotel, I will lead the team to greet you as soon as possible, and provide you with the best service for you and your family." My friends provide us with the highest quality and fastest service!"

"Okay, go ahead!" James nodded with satisfaction and waved to him.

"Please wait a moment!" The waiter bowed, turned around and trotted off to apply for the card.

"Brother!" Cherry called.

James turned his head and found Cherry looking at him with red eyes.

"What's wrong?" James looked a little embarrassed.

"Why are you so stupid? None of my real brothers are as good to me as you!" Cherry said, tears already falling.

"Silly girl, don't cry, you won't be beautiful if you cry!" James coaxed Cherry like a child, gently wiping away her tears.

Cherry suddenly put her arms around James's neck and kissed him on the lips. It was just a brief kiss, but James seemed to be electrocuted when he heard her say in his ear: "Call me Cherry, that's what everyone in my family calls me."!" The voice was as soft as water.

After saying that, he kissed James on the lips again. This time the two kissed each other deeply until there was a knock on the door and they separated in panic.

"Come in!" James said.

The waiter walked in respectfully and said, "Mr. James, Ms. Cherry's black gold card has been processed!"

James took the card and handed it to Cherry.

Seeing the blush on Cherry's face, the waiter knew that he had come back at the wrong time, and immediately said: "You two talk first, call me anytime when you order, I will be guarding outside the door!"

"Yeah!" James nodded to the waiter.

The door closed again, James pulled Cherry into his arms again, and said: "Cherry, can you let me taste you again!"

Cherry understood what he meant and said awkwardly: "You want to eat again, but Cherry is hungry, let's eat first, okay?"

"Okay!" James patted her head lovingly, and was about to call the waiter when his mouth was covered by his little hand. Cherry whispered in his ear: "My cousin is so good to me, how can Cherry bear to look at my cousin?" I'm starving, if Cherry feeds her cousin first, it won't be too late to eat later!"

Only then did James realize that the little beauty was deliberately testing him. She pretended to be angry and pinched Cherry's fair face: "Dare you test my cousin?"

"Oh, Cherry is wrong. It's just that it's rare for someone to be so kind to Cherry. It feels a bit unreal!" Cherry turned around, avoided the claws on her waist, and asked with a smile: "What does my cousin want to do this time?"

James moved the chair, lay directly on the ground, raised his face and said to Cherry: "It's still like during the day, cousin likes to be squatted on your face!"

Cherry straddled James's head, stood on top of his head, unfastened her belt, and said with flushed cheeks: "Cousin, I think this is too unfair to you!"

"It's okay, my cousin likes you like this!" James admired the process of Cherry taking off her pants. The jeans and underwear were taken off, revealing the white thighs and the mysterious black area in the middle, and he slowly squatted on James's face.

So James tasted Cherry again. Her crotch had become wet at some point. James was stimulated by her salty taste. He took the muddy part in his mouth and sucked the secretions out of her crotch. He sucked it all into his mouth, not forgetting to continue teasing this sensitive body with his tongue. His nose pressed against her clitoris, and his tongue kept stirring in her vagina. Within twenty minutes, she was released and squirted. into his own mouth.

Just when James wrapped his mouth around her vulva and was accepting everything from her, a large stream of liquid that had a different taste from her love fluid suddenly poured in from somewhere in her vulva. It was the smell of urine, a stream of urine. The smell quickly covered up all other tastes in the mouth.

He didn't expect Cherry's urine to be so sexy, and Cherry actually peed a lot, and a whole mouthful was held in his mouth. However, he didn't feel disgusted at all, but was very excited, because drinking the urine of beautiful women has always been his dream., he swallowed the urine mixed with love juice in his mouth without hesitation.

Just as he continued to suck Cherry's crotch, another spurt of urine spurted into his mouth. This time, the velocity was much higher than the previous spurt. Cherry seemed to have just recovered at this time. Suddenly, he cried out "ah" and the flow of urine in his crotch stopped abruptly.

Although he stopped in time this time, James was still given a big mouthful, which almost made his mouth burst!

Cherry hurriedly stood up and put on her pants.

"Cousin, I'm sorry, I just couldn't hold it back, I didn't mean to do it!" Cherry lowered her head in embarrassment, like a child who had done something wrong.

James waved his hand and slowly swallowed the liquid in his mouth.

Cherry looked at James worriedly, her eyes rippling like water, gleaming with worry, and said apologetically: "Cousin, I'm really sorry. If you hate me, I'll leave right now!"

James hurriedly waved his hands and said: "It's okay, how could I hate Cherry? It's too late to hurt you. Cherry is the cutest baby. When my cousin drinks Cherry's urine, it feels sweeter than fine wine!" "

"You're talking nonsense, how can that thing be sweet?" Cherry rolled her eyes at him, but she couldn't hide the joy and pride on her face.

"Cherry, did you just lose control?" James asked.

"Well, my cousin licked me just now and it felt so good. The feeling was so strong that I couldn't hold it back and made my cousin drink my urine!" Cherry said embarrassedly.

"It doesn't matter. Does this mean Cherry's body is very sensitive?"

"What does my urine smell like? Does my cousin really like it?" Cherry suddenly asked curiously.

James thought about it for a moment, and there was still some urine left in his mouth. He looked at Cherry with curious eyes, which made him look a little crazy, but he quickly came back to his senses and said, "Cherry's urine is very fragrant, cousin." I especially like to drink it!"

"Cousin, you are so kind. You dote on Cherry in everything!" Cherry threw herself into James's arms and said movedly.

It was already night after the two of them finished eating, and James sent Cherry back to the school dormitory. James had just deposited 50,000 dollars into Cherry's account as pocket money.

"Can you still come see me tomorrow?" Cherry hugged James tightly and asked.

"I will definitely come to see you tomorrow!" James promised.

Before leaving, the two were reluctant to leave, hugging each other for a long time before separating. Cherry took two steps and turned back, fearing that James had disappeared until they entered the dormitory building.

James returned to the rental house, immediately turned on the computer, logged into the Demon Trading Platform, and checked the completion status of the task.

A message box popped up on the interface: "Congratulations on completing today's task. You will be rewarded with 30 points. You can enter the Demon Mall to exchange the points for corresponding rewards."

There's a points mall?

Driven by curiosity, James found the points mall of the Devil's Trading Platform, only to discover that the products here were really strange and varied, with almost everything he wanted.

For example, there is a smart nano-candid camera in the technology category, which means it can take 360-degree candid photos without blind spots and requires 250 points. Another example is the memory eraser, which can erase someone else's memory for an hour and requires 500 points and so on.

James chose the variant physique category again and browsed around. He saw that it can improve sexual performance and requires 50 points, improve appearance and requires 80 points, clairvoyance and clairvoyance require 650 points, and invisibility requires 1,000 points. There are also some expensive ones. Outrageous options, such as Spider-Man's mutant physique, 16,000 points, Vampire Dracula's physique, 20,000 points, Ant-Man's ability to shrink, 35,000 points, etc.

He can really do anything and become a superman, but only if he has so many points. He knows that points are not easy to get, otherwise the world will be full of supermen.

James then clicked on the martial arts category, the potion category, the magic book category, the pet category... Each category has many attractive options to choose from, and it's really dazzling to see!

James saw that his points were only a pitiful 30 and he couldn't do anything. If he completed tomorrow's tasks well, he should have 50 points. He decided to improve his sexual ability first!

---------------------------

Day 2 comming soon...

12