Devilish Neighbors, Meeting Alina Li

Story Info
Swedish Viking and Chinese Dragon Lady humiliates neighbor.
4.9k words
4.24
8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A group of five young Asian women at pilates was taking a break, all of them wearing similar yoga pants and sports tops in different bright colors. They were now sipping their sports drinks and gossiping about the new young couple The Jackssons that had just moved to the neighborhood in Montclair, New Jersey.

"I haven't actually talked to the new mixed ABC white couple in our neighborhood but Sindy said yesterday that the woman's family is from China but born here in the US and I believe her guy is from Norway or something. What have you heard, Alina? You live just across their house. You have been awfully quiet, what's the matter?"

Alina was in her 20s, had long dark hair with some brown highlights, very slim waist but large behind. With her innocent face she looked exactly like famous pornstar Alina Li.

"Oh no I haven't dared to actually, they seem very...intense. Like maybe they are used to parties in the big city and don't really fit in here in this more quiet small town and our Asian community values.

She couldn't tell her friends that she had spying on her neighbors the last few days and seen them fucking in the kitchen and against the bathroom window that was both facing her property. It was almost like they enjoyed the idea that their neighbors could watch their hot sex.

It had started already on their first day when they arrived together with their moving truck. As the Asian woman had walked towards her front door wearing a long skin tight dress with her white boyfriend beside her he had casually reached down grabbed her ass and spanked her as they walked in. They had playfully laughed and started grabbing at each other as the door closed behind them.

Now every time she stood in her window trying to hide behind her red curtains it felt like they could be fucking for hours and Alina was ashamed that she couldn't help herself from spying on them. She had even started to rub her pussy sometimes. It now took almost all her willpower at her horney cunt as she thought about last night when she had seen her neighbors tits pushed against their window and her blissful face as she got railed hard from behind.

"Well Alina, I for one think it is good someone moved in, that yard has looked just dreadful. A real eyesore in our otherwise oh so neat neighborhood. Maybe we should invite them to our next Church backyard barbecue?"

"I would wait, I am not even sure they go to church. They are not Americans you know? I think the guy is from Norway and the lady's family is from China."

"Oh maybe that was them. I think I saw that couple yesterday at the grocery store. They were quite a sight, she was dressed in heels and a black dress like she was going to the ball and he was so muscular, arms as big as my husband's legs!"

"Really? How are your hubby by the way? Any news on your family plans?"

"No, no news. And with the current economy I think we have decided to wait a few years until we start having children just like you. He is with your husbands at the local pub but I told him that he could only have one beer so he will come back home soon."

"Okay we should also go back. But Alina please try to visit your neighbors and see if she wants to join our group. For my sake please. See you in church on Sunday?"

"Yes of course, my hubby will be leading the service." Alina was of course referring to her Asian husband who also was the pastor at their local christian church.

On the other side of the town of Montclair at a local pub the five husbands of the pilates girls were having a light beer and also gossiping about the new neighbors. They were all nerdy weak asian men wearing preppy outfits with colorful shorts and shirts neatly tucked in.

"Yeah and did you see his lady? She looked just like that Asian pornstar, what is she called... Asa Akira!"

"Really? Shoot, I would never imagine an immigrant moving into our neighborhood!"

"She was quite the sight, I saw her when I was with my wife at the grocery store. She was dressed in this skin tight black mini skirt and heels. I am telling you her ass was so hot and I have never seen any Asian woman in our community with the size of her chest that was just all on display in her low cut top you know?!"

"Damn, we really shouldn't talk like that. But I bet her guy must be a real man to have landed such a gal."

"Oh yeah she was hanging from his arm the entire time they walked around the store. I think he was from Europe or something and now moved here."

"Okay yeah sure maybe they will not stay for long then." The young man with a pink shirt finished his beer. "Okay I need to get back, see you on Sunday service."

Andrew heard the doorbell chime on the door and patted Asa on her shoulder to make her slow down. She was currently gagging on his cock on her knees with her hand behind her back. He leaned over to the digital display of his bedside alarm clock that was now showing a live feed of their front yard.

Their pretty neighbor was standing there looking nervous. She was wearing yoga pants and a slim jacket like she had just come from the gym.

"Hey Asa look who is here, our cute pervert neighbor." Andrew pushed her head back as she looked over while still massaging his balls.

He had been with Asa for maybe three years now. Not exclusively, they had an understanding that he could still fuck other girls with our without her and also let people fuck Asa sometimes.

"Oh yeah, that cute Asian girl? I could just eat her up. Do you think she would play with us?"

"The way she has been standing behind her curtains masturbating thinking we couldn't see her? Yes, definitely. I have an idea, put this and that on and come downstairs with me and greet her haha."

Andrew was naked now but quickly put on a pair of gray sweat pants that didn't do much to hide his really long cock that was still hard from receiving the sloppy blowjob. The massive outline was clearly visible through the soft material.

Asa was also getting dressed into her leather outfit. The back walls of the bedroom were in a dark red color filled with different bondage equipment, whips, hooks and st. Andrew cross restraints, his favorite.

"How do I look, honey?" Asa was now wearing slutty black stiletto heels and fishnet stockings. Her shaved asian cunt was barely covered by a tiny black thong and her waist was wrapped in a tight corset.

The rest of her body was naked with her large tits on full display but she had put on a matching collar and cuffs in a black and pink color with empty hooks ready to be tied and restrained.

"Like the gook slut I know you are". Andrew's hand moved with lighting speed to her erect nipple pinching her.

"Aaah!! You bastard haha" Asa was always too slow to stop him.

"Okay, let's go downstairs." Walking down behind Asa's sexy ass barely covered in the tiny gstring he felt himself getting hard again.

As Asa opened the door the poor innocent Alina was shocked to see the half naked woman of the same ethnicity as her casually greeting her.

"Oh hello? Are you one of our new neighbors? My name is Asa and this is my boyfriend Andrew. Nice to meet you!" Before Alina had time to react she had stepped forward and gave her a long hug pressing her soft tits against her exercise jacket.

"Yes I am Andrew, nice to meet you indeed. I had no idea we had such a young, pretty neighbor. Please come inside." Andrew reached out to shake the hand of Alina who was still struggling with everything that was happening.

Instead of letting go of her petite hand he held on and pulled her into their hallway. Asa closed the door behind her and pressed the button to have the digital lock seal the young girl inside with them. Her fate was now sealed.

"M-my na-name is Alina. Yes I'm your neighbor from across the street. I- I hope I wasn't interrupting anything?" Alina blushed deep red when she realized what she just had said. She couldn't stop staring at the collar around Asa's neck that she now casually was playing with, pulling on with one of her pretty fingers.

Andrew got her attention and she looked over at his rock hard abs and muscular arms.

"Haha no worries I am sure you can make up for the interruption. We where just fucking again, I am sure you know how it is. We just can't get enough of each other haha!" Andrew laughed a bit extra at Alina's obvious reaction that she had no real sex experience.

"I oh no I think I should save myself for marriage I mean I should be getting back..."

"No no not so fast, you are the welcoming party right? Aren't you supposed to bring something you have baked for us? Some cookies maybe?"

"Maybe she is the cookie? Oh my sweet sweet innocent naughty child". Asa was now stroking Alina's chin. It was curious as the Asian lady was only maybe 5 or 10 years older than her.

"Hey wait a second I recognize her now! She is that pervert girl who have been standing behind the curtains spying on us as we were fucking yesterday!" Andrew now had Alina's face with one hand and still holding her wrist with the other. He grinned as Alina's face went from bright red to pale white in an instant.

"Oh my god! I- I am so sorry I- it was an accident, I couldn't help myself please I..." Alina was silenced as Asa put a finger across her lips.

"Shh sweet girl, don't speak. But you surely understand that this put me in an awkward situation. You have seen me naked but I haven't seen you. That isn't fair. You need to take off your jacket and get on the ground. Right. Now." Asa was having fun now playing the dominant role for once.

Asa moved closer to the thin Asian girl giving her passionate kiss while at the same time pulling down the supper of her thin exercise jacket leaving it on the floor.

Andrew moved behind Alina pulling both her wrist behind her back and taking out from his gray sweat pants pocket a pair of handcuffs and simple digital padlock.

Asa had a large scissor from the kitchen and with two quick cuts had destroyed Alina's white tight tank top showing off her perky small tits. She was now only wearing the tight yoga pants, white socks and handcuffs.

"Oh god what are you doing please oh no". Alina tried to break free from her hands behind her back but had no chance. She was now completely at the mercy of her neighbors.

"Hey shut up chink, we will have an amazing afternoon with you. Wouldn't you love that?!" Andrew pushed Alina down on the ground on her stomach and put his foot on her back pinning her to the ground. As Alina twisted and wriggled he reached down for her tiny Asian nipple pinching it.

"Augh oww owww!!" Alina stopped moving when she realized that Andrew pinched harder every time she tried and eased the pressure when she relaxed.

"Now that is much better you little brat. You will willingly be our plaything from now on right? Trust us and do whatever we say. Repeat after me "Yes this little pervert will do whatever Master Andrew and Asa says". Andrew held her nipple tight again.

"Owww. Yes this little pervert will do whatever Andrew and Asa says. Augh!!". Alina screamed as Andrew used his other hand to spank her cute ass hard.

"You forgot to call me Master Andrew!"

"Yes yes Master Andrew I will do whatever you say!!" Alina whimpered on the ground as Asa now took off her socks and started to cut off her yoga pants.

Soon the pretty young Alina was lying naked on their floor, her sexy ass still a little red from the spanking. Asa helped her up and pointed towards the door.

"You are still very welcome to leave, if you want to. Just step outside!"

"But it is in the middle of the day and I am naked."

"Yeah sure someone might see you leave our house dressed like a submissive slut but we don't mind. And oh yeah your cuffs have code 666 when you ask someone to unlock you."

"I- I will stay here". Alina was obviously too embarrassed to ask someone she knew to uncuff her. Andrew smiled and got a new idea, they should give her some pleasure too.

"Hey Asa, get the vibrating egg to our new neighbor. I am sure she will love it!".

Asa grinned and soon returned with a small vibrating pink egg device. She reached between the legs of Alina and pushed it inside her horney pussy making her almost lose control of her legs. With her phone she activated the edging vibrations mode.

"This little egg looks quite harmless I know but it is quite ruthless. It has smart sensors that will vibrate stronger until you are about to reach orgasm but slow down just before you cum. And it will stay inside your cunt doing that over and over again, edging you until you will be a wreck begging for release!".

"Oh my god I can feel it inside of me." Alina tried to move her hands again. If it was to try to rub her cunt and masturbate or to try to remove the egg it was hard to tell. Her small hands remained locked however behind her back.

"Oh oh OH MY GOD!!" Alina was getting more and more pleasure as the vibrations kept her just on the edge of orgasm.

Andrew and Asa got close to her pinning the thin Asian between their strong bodies kissing and fondling her. Andrew took off his pants letting his long cock out. It felt great against her soft cold skin. Asa could see that Alina was staring at his long cock.

"Do you want my husband to fuck you? His cock is just amazing. I see you looking at it. I don't mind sharing. Do you want him to fuck you?"

"Y- yes. Yes I want".

"Good girl, come here." Andrew moved Alina up on the coach on her back. He helped her hold her knees up, pulled out the egg and grabbed her slim waist with both of his large hands. He got the tip of his cock against her bald cunt and started slowly fucking her.

"Oh- oh my god! That feels so good". Alina was moaning and trying to look him in the eyes as he fucked her harder and harder.

"Fuck! You love to talk about your god but there is no god here, just cock!" Andrew fucked her faster and fast soon getting more than half of his cock inside with each thrust.

"Oh my- aaagh! I have never felt anything like it! You are so big inside me!!"

Andrew kept fucking Alina good for another 15 minutes with Asa watching and taking videos of them. When he felt ready to cum he got her attention again by holding her nipple. "Watch me when I cum". "Oh yes master". "Arrrghh!".

Andrew made sure to cum inside as deep as possible and also twisted her nipple just a little so that she would associate the pain with orgasms. Soon she would associate lust with humiliation if she didn't already, she was a true natural slut.

"Why don't you ladies enjoy a warm shower to get to know each other?" Andrew patted the behind of naked Asa and left to play some video games."After let her have a dress to wear when she runs back to her house".

Back upstairs Andrew booted up a new pirate video game and watched on a secondary display the house video cameras including a live video and audio feed of the downstairs showers.

The Asian girls were naked together letting the hot water run down their toned bodies. The audio was crisp, letting him hear what they said.

"You have beautiful breasts. Are they real?" Alina blushed and seemed surprised she dared to ask the private question.

"No, they are fake. I got them for my 30th birthday. The guys love them and they make me feel super confident. Do any of you Asian besties have bigger tits than you?" Asa was now touching Alina's long hair and kissing her chin.

"No, they look just like me. Do you want to meet them sometime?" Alina was blushing again as Asa had her hand on her naked stomach.

"Yeah definitely. I will borrow your phone before you go to check your photo album I am sure that you all love taking selfies of each other when you work out. I will also add myself to the group chat I am sure you have. WhatsApp?"

"iMessage."

"Perfect. I need to introduce a couple of new girls from this town to Andrew and his friends. They are hard to satisfy when I am all alone!"

"W-what do you mean s- satisfy his friends?"

"Yeah they are his friends from his bicycle team, all fit and Caucasian like him. And also huge cocks just like him that I get to suck and fuck! Two weeks ago they a poker night and they had my strapped to a table the entire night fucking me for maybe 6 hours. 5 guys. 6 hours. Can you imagine?? I could barely walk the next day!"

"Oh my god..." Alina lost her words as Asa started kissing her passionately.

Half an hour later Andrew watched Alina leave their house from the cam in the doorbell. Asa was in his lap grinding against him only wearing a skimpy thong.

"Did you see the clothes I made Alina wear when I sent her across the street haha? Only a micro flared skirt and a black top so sheer it was almost see-through! And did you see how she had trouble walking over in those 6 inch stripper heels? It's a good thing we are the same size".

"Excellent and I can imagine she must be mad with lust right about now. Did you add us to Alina's social profiles? I want to send her some DMs now." Andrew got the epic large PC keyboard out and added Alinas instagram profile and started writing private messages to her.

SLUT COMMANDS FROM YOUR MASTER

By now you must be home again and wonder if all this really happened. It did. And this is just the beginning. We now know that you are not only a pervert but also a kinky slut who needs humiliation. You will start by following these instructions.

MASTURBATE SIX TIMES EVERY DAY. At least. With or without toys. Actually start masturbating right now. Every time you do you will send a selfie to your master and mistress where we can see both your face and cunt.

It only took a few seconds and they got two photos back of Alina. In the first she was standing up bent forward looking back at the camera with a cute smile. Her skirt was so short that they had a full view of her ass and cunt that she was fingering.

In the second photo Alina was now on her bed trying to look seductive with one finger to her mouth. Also in this photo she had made sure to show her shaved cunt, behind as well as raising her transparent top displaying her firm tits.

YOU STAY AT OUR HOUSE EVERY NIGHT. Make up some stupid excuse to your wimp husband that you are busy helping your neighbor Asa decorating her new house it will be easier for you to get a 'feel' for the house if you stay here every night. You probably have some idea what you will be actually doing but I say it anyway: getting railed and humiliated by me and my white friends.

KEEP A JOURNAL. As part of your humiliation I want to hear all your thoughts about your progressing humiliation! Create a digital document and share it with me now. Write every day and don't spare any details or secrets. You are also encouraged to attach still and animated photos to your journal. Ideas including photos of your cum drenched panties or hair and face.

STAY SLUTTY. Only high heel shoes and tiny thong underwear from now on. We will make sure that everything in your wardrobe now is sorted through by my Asa and only what is fitting for your new slutty style will be kept, the rest will be burned.

BE READY FOR COMMANDS. Only keep your phone nearby and charged. Be ready to follow any instructions immediately without hesitation. Any ideas or hesitations about these commands will result in appropriate punishment and humiliation.

First punishment for saying 'no' to me when we met before is that you this afternoon will go to this address wearing what you are wearing now. It is a sex shop that also has some glory hole rooms. You will book a room for an hour and practice your blowjob skills. Make sure not to forget to masturbate and write in your journal slut.

Alina responded with a simple 'Yes sir' and a blushing emoji.

A few hours later Andrew got a notification that Alina's journal had been updated. The top of the page had a selfie photo of Alina on her knees in a dark small room with a long white cock in her right hand.

12