Devilish Neighbors, Meeting Alina Li

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was naked and her face was covered in what he assumed was lots of cum.

Dear diary, how many guys did I suck today? I have no idea. Most only lasted for a minute in my mouth. It was not until after I got paid my cut by the adult store owner that it hit me what I had just done. This young black girl handed me two 100 dollar bills and a box of tissues with a disgusted look. I wiped my face and used the money to buy three vibrators and a but plug because that is what I imagine my master would like me to do. All the way back all the men that I met I wondered if they knew what I had just done, was it any of their cocks I had sucked? I had no idea and it was just so embarrassing to me but also just felt so natural when I did it.

The next day

Andrew was waking up in between Alina and Asa that was still resting from last night intense fucking.

Asa was behind him naked still sleeping but Alina in front of him was starting to wake up all snuggled close to him wiggling her tight butt closer to his cock instinctually. Andrew used his left arm under her slim body to play with her right tit and the other arm angled his smart phone so she couldn't see the guys he was texting.

Alina was awake now and he could tell she was craning to get a look at his phone in front of her and he had to get hard and start to penetrate her wet cunt to make her lose focus and interest in what he was planning for later.

He heard Asa behind him had gone up to go to the bathroom and he intensified the fucking of still innocent Alina. He made sure to put the phone down and hold her small body with both his muscular arms giving her no space as he ducked her.

"Fuck I love your cock keep giving it to me oh my god!!"

Asa jumped into bed and started kissing and playing with Alina's nipples. Whenever he thrust inside of her she would twist just a little harder making her scream in pain and pleasure.

"Are we going to have some visitors today?" Asa asked with an evil grin.

"Yes at least four guys, maybe one or two more haha".

"Six total?" You really think she can handle that on her first time?"

"Believe me, I can tell a true gook slut when I fuck one haha. Just make sure she is ready, make her wear the blue dress".

An hour later and there was a heavy knocking on the door. Andrew opened and was greeted with 5 of his friends stepping out from a luxury EV outside.

"Hey thanks for coming guys!". Andrew gave a hug to the first of the guys, his closest friend Bull that was almost as tall as him.

"No worries, when you text that you have a new oriental slut that needs to be christened in we are ready to fuck haha!" Bull walked in and immediately started taking off his tight compression shirt and sweatpants.

The other four guys did the same and within seconds Andrew had closed the door behind six naked muscular white guys.

"Hey Asa, are you two ready?!"

"Yes yes in a second dear! I had to make her smoke some of our weed and take some coke to calm her nerves haha!" Asa shouted from the downstairs kitchen.

After just a minute the door to the kitchen opened and Asa walked in holding a leash with Alina Li carefully walking in on high heels wearing a blue traditional Chinese dress and oriental decorations in her hair.

They had agreed that Alina should wear a blindfold in the beginning so as to not lose her nerve from all the horney big guys in the room. The guys understood the idea immediately and started to whisper and snicker as the innocent girl was led into the living room.

"H-hello? Is- I mean Andrew, are you here?" Alina was listening intensely as she walked in, turning her head around.

"Yes, I am here you little slut. I also have some friends with me. I hope you don't mind."

"F-friends? How many, sir?"

"Oh don't worry just my closest friends, one or two guys or something like that haha. Asa, why don't you show what our little oriental plaything has under her dress?"

Asa let the chain leash fall to the ground with a metal sound and pulled off the tight blue Chinese dress. Under Alina was wearing a slutty fishnet spaghetti strap dress that showed off her perky tits and cute butt. On her two arms she wore long evening gloves that reached beyond the elbow.

"Thanks Asa, stay here, we will take Alina from here." Andrew took the chain from Asa and pulled on it, making Alina go forward. Bull pushed on her shoulders, giving her the signal to go down on all fours and crawl.

The guys surrounded Alina now with another close friend Charles flanking her on her other side.

"Please be careful with her, it's her first time". Asa looked a bit worried when they took the young girl from her.

"Hey don't worry Asa, she will be great. Just stay here and fluff us if we come back or come in if we shout that we need someone to hold the camera." Andrew pointed to Charles that had his phone out recording the events.

Charles pulled on the chain making Alina crawl faster. The guy groped the young girl pulling up her fishnet dress making her crawl with her ass naked. Alina giggled and swayed her behind. "Fuck Andrew where do you find these sluts?" Charles asked, amazed. "Haha, sometimes I find them just next door, '' Andrew replied.

In the living room the table between the sofas had been removed and the guys got Alina on the carpet surrounding her and moved her hands to their cocks. Andrew moved in front of her, grabbing her face to put the tip of his cock in her mouth. Soon Alina had one cock in each hand and one in her mouth taking turns jerking and blowing the unknown guys she couldn't see.

"Oh god I love white cocks. Please someone fuck me." Alina was obviously crazy horny by now.

"Sorry honey we will enjoy and edge you but you can't come yet haha." Andrew pulled off the blindfold and Alina quickly realized how many there were.

"Fuck there are 6 of you, I am such a bad slut". Alina reached down to rub her cunt but Andrew soon stopped her, moving her hand back to their cocks again.

The next hour Alina crawled around naked on the carpet blowing them while the guys were discussing some of the latest video games. Whenever a guy didn't cum in her mouth they would cum in a large wineglass and by the end they made Alina drink all of the cum while they laughed.

"You better hurry to get cleaned up and get dressed for church. You don't want to be late haha". Andrew spanked Alina's cute ass as she hurried away.

12