All Comments on 'Devil's Bargain'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticover 6 years ago
Fabulous as Always!

I enjoy your writing because you seldom settle for the trite & overused. You cleverly led us down one path only to nimbly hop in a completely unexpected direction.

Another chapter would be delightful, perhaps sharing a shower before she leaves. I'd also like to know what was his father's response; I'm sure he must have been very pleased with the outcome. He certainly should be since she handled a difficult task with compassion & tact. It would be charming to follow Jeremy putting what she taught him into practice. Pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Once again a different, extremely interesting tale

And no mention of emerald green eyes this time around! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

I agree with comments as well as suggestions of 'nthusiastic' as the story feels pretty much incomplete.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 6 years ago
5 stars

Very well written. Fun and loving too.

jsmangisjsmangisover 6 years ago
Best "Cumming of Age" Story I've Read

I've loved all of your stories Ann, but this one is one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well done

Excellent story of my favorite era. Might have used more details from the early 70's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The best sex I ever had......

Five stars here as well. A great story. I could have very well written this story. When I was just 14 years of age a 37 year old neighbor lady seduced me. I lost my virginity to her and it was the best sex I've ever had. She really taught me how to please a woman and to this day, I have never had a complaint...and I'm now 77 years old.

orefinnorefinnover 6 years ago
Thank you!

It was more like the 60’s for me but it brings back memories of a certain voluptuous woman who shopped at the grocery store where I worked. I was never as lucky as Jeremy except in my mind or dreams but she had to know I lusted after her mature body as she took great pleasure in teasing me with glimpses of her “bounty”. Once again you have created a wonderful story, Ann Douglas! Thanks Orefinn

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
All these ladies of a certain age in Ann's stories

conscientiously taking their responsibilities to society.

There are so many young men in need of one-on-one instruction. The young women of the world will reap the benefit.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story.

Ann,

As always, I love your stories of young men and older women. During the 1970s, I devoted a lot of my time trying to pickup older women. I was successful enough where it has left me with very many hot memories. Your stories remind me of those glory days of heading home late at night back to my house where my mom lived after I had fucked a woman older than her that evening.

Thanks again, I appreciate the time you invest in older women/young me stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My wife the nude model

My wife was a nude model for an art group

One night the head of the group brought in a shy young man (over 18) that had never seen a woman nude and he was going to be drawing with the group.

The group leader asked my wife if she would work with the young man to make him feel comfortable drawing the female form.

I was a member of the group and she asked if the young man could come to our home to practice.

I had no problem with it and that would give me more drawing time.

He came over and my wife and I helped him overcome his shyness with women not in a sexual way but in an artistic way.

auwingerauwingerover 6 years ago
Great story.

I think they both won on this deal! I'm sure the old man was very happy with the result of his loan.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A private tutor . - .

or an early version of Home Schooling

An important part of his lessons was unlearning much of what some cultures never understand is wrong and hurtful. He was a Lucky young man. So too will be his wife.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Tab A

Goes in Slot A

There's nothing wrong with Tabs B or C but

if the main focus is mixing A B the story should be in a different category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
In Praise of Older Women

Ann your stories bring so many memories back to me of the early 60's with my girlfriends 40 ish mother. Taught me so much so that I never had any complaints from my later partners.

Your stories are great, would there be a possibility of a sequal to find out if loan was paid off with this 1 encounter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
May / December... The Devil

What a great story... Well written, well thought out and well paced! A real pleasure to read. The development of the characters made the story quite believable; kind of made me wish I was there...

The developing intimacy between the experienced and inexperienced and the details used to do so, created very vivid imagery in my mind; vivid enough to give me a raging hard-on!! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You write a good dirty story!

I went over your output over the last year or so and it's amazing! What's even better is that every one of your stories that I have read is good. Impressive! Where was someone like Angela when I was dying for my first time? That would have been right about the time frame of this story. Those women were few and far between, existing in our fantasies. Oh, well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

This story begs for more at least another chapter

Great job writing!

pooky12349pooky12349over 5 years ago
The Deal with the Devil

A truly lovely story from beginning to end. I love the way the characters were developed and the pacing of the story. There were no clutter words to slow the story and the words that were used were exactly the right ones in the right places. And the way she talked to the boy when they first met was awesome, this isn't a conversation I've never had to do, but it was one that I hope I would have made it it were in the cards.

So all in all I say hats and pants off to you!

I'll most certainly be reading more of your stories, and I thank you for them!

Ted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great believable stories!!

Reading through a lot of your stories. Lovely story development,realistic characters and believable plots with just a touch of fantasy.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Great Storytelling*****

I remember back in the day we use that phrase (Light in the loafers about the guys we thought were soft) LOL. Thanks for sharing a very entertaining story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am the same age as Jeremy. Would that an Angela had come into my life when I was 18. It would have saved me years of trial and error (mostly error) fumbling.

jkthekatjkthekatover 2 years ago

Ann, you must be quite the lover to give your readers the same pleasures and

desires your words convey- I wish my stories created such intense feelings. Glad to see you are back writing

I'm so happy I discovered your stories and look forward to all the matures!!

Jack

TassieTykeTassieTykeover 2 years ago

Polished and exciting as always. It's spring down here in Australa, and though far from being a spring chicken, your writing still turns this man's fancy to thoughts of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your other reviewers are absolutely correct: you a are great storyteller. Your stories are always full of warmth and loveliness; this one shows that perfectly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good premise, thought of doing the same for a family member.. and stuff like this happens everywhere.

#11. Bluefox

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...