Devil's Bargain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers

"Why don't we change position?" Angela suggested, her tone offering the promise of even better delights.

Jeremy quickly did so, stretching out on the center of the bed while Angela sat on the edge. Her hand closed around the base of his cock and gently gave it a few strokes. Then her fingers dropped beneath his balls, caressing them before running up the length of his cock, reaching the underside of his crown, then reversing herself and moving back to the base, around which she wrapped her fingers even tighter.

Leaning over his midsection, Angela's head dropped until she was able to retrace her fingers' path with her tongue, sliding it up to the underside of his cockhead and then over across the face of it. She hardly needed to turn and look to know a look of bliss now filled Jeremy's face, or that it was about to become one of pure rapture in just a few more moments once she took his manhood deep inside her mouth.

"Oh my God!" Jeremy gasped loudly as he felt the wet warmth of Angela's mouth engulf his cock.

Jeremy had of course heard men who worked for his father talk about blow jobs, and there had been two boys at school who claimed to have gotten them. But he never expected to be on the receiving end of one, especially since, according to what he'd learned from overheard discussions between his sisters, any respectable woman found them vile and disgusting.

Which had led to the question of, if his classmates had actually gotten them, who had they gotten them from? That his father's employees knew unrespectable women was taken as a given. But right now, as far as his classmates were concerned, Jeremy didn't care if they had gotten them from each other. Not with the wondrous feeling of Angela's mouth wrapped around his cock and the unbelievable sensations her tongue was producing as it glided against his skin.

If his attention hadn't been otherwise occupied, Jeremy might have been interested to learn that, when she had been his age, Angela had viewed the act she was now energetically performing in much the same way as his sisters did - mainly something that nice girls didn't do. It hadn't taken more than a few tries to change her opinion about it and a good many other things. Now she truly loved the sensation of a man in her mouth.

She aptly demonstrated the skills she had learned in the years since, sliding his hardness in and out of her mouth with practiced precision, never quite losing her control over it. The pleasing sensations within Jeremy's body that were unleashed by her efforts grew with almost frightening rapidity.

Like most young men his age, Jeremy had little self control when it came to holding back an orgasm, something Angela well remembered from her own teen years. That didn't worry her, though, because she also remembered that nature had counterbalanced that with their ability to quickly recover. With that in mind, she continued sending him hurdling down the road to Elysium.

On the receiving end of that effort, Jeremy was no less aware of the limits of his self control, and how close he was at the moment to it. In a span much less than he'd ever experienced by his own hand. The thought that he should warn Angela of the fact occurred to him, but unfortunately it did so just a few moments too late.

"Arrgggg!" Jeremy groaned loudly as he felt his cock explode, with considerable force.

He could feel the eruption from the top of his head right down to the tips of his toes, his body quaking in orgasmic delight. The intensity of which equaled the speed with which it had appeared, setting a new high mark to strive for in the future.

His eyes had closed tightly during his orgasm, the better to enjoy the sensation. When he opened them what seemed like a very long time later, he looked down at Angela and was shocked at what he saw. Since he had given no warning, she had been unable to disengage in time and, as a result, globs of sticky whiteness covered her face.

"Oh God, I am so sorry," Jeremy quickly said, even as Angela wiped some of the thick residue off her cheek with the side of her hand.

"Sorry about what?" Angela asked with a look of confusion as she moved her hand to the other side of her face.

His voice filled with an apologetic tone, he swiftly explained that he felt guilty about not having warned her.

To his surprise, Angela laughed.

"Honey, this was hardly the first time I've done this to a man," Angela said with a smile as she now wiped her chin. "What happened was hardly a surprise."

"Then you're not angry?" Jeremy asked.

"Baby, sex is supposed to be wild, uncontrolled, and, yes, even messy," she further laughed. "If it's not, well then, you're doing it wrong."

"Then I did it right?" Jeremy asked.

"Did you enjoy it?" Angela asked in turn.

"Oh yeah," Jeremy said with a wide grin.

"Then I'd have to say you definitely did it right," Angela said with a matching grin. "But just for future reference, I should point out that not every woman likes that. So it might not be a bad idea to discuss likes and dislikes beforehand, just to make sure you're both on the same page."

Two thoughts filled Jeremy's head. First, that there would be other times like this in the future with other women. Secondly, and probably just as important, Angela had referred to him as a man, the first time he had ever recalled anyone ever doing so.

-=-=-=-=-

Angela excused herself for a minute, stepping into the small adjacent bathroom to better wash her face and upper body. She returned with a warm, wet washcloth and proceeded to clean him up as well. As she did so, she noted the semi-hardness of his cock and considered how they could pass the time until it returned to full vigor.

Finishing her task, she laid the cloth on the small night table and, climbing back on the bed, gave Jeremy a light kiss. He responded in a similar manner, taking the opportunity to close his arms around her and hold her tight against him once more.

"Do you think you'd like to try doing that to me?" she suggested as they laid in each other's embrace. 'You don't have to if you don't want to," she added, "but trust me, any woman you do that for is going to be really appreciative afterwards."

Jeremy didn't immediately reply. Instead, he recalled what the men around his father, who, up to today had been his primary source of information about women and sex had said about it. The words they'd used had made his sister's description of fellatio seem downright appealing. Then again, so far today, he had discovered that there had been little they had been right about in that area.

"I'll give it a try," he finally replied, thinking, how bad could it actually be?

Pleased with his answer, Angela said they should again trade places and once she was spread out on the bed, she bent both her legs and lifted them as far apart as they could go. The open space on the bed between them was just large enough for Jeremy to squeeze into.

From that vantage, Jeremy had his first close-up look at a woman's sex, a vast improvement over the grainy black and white image from that instructional film. He studied it for a few more moments, then realized that it didn't smell like he had expected it to.

Almost without exception, his father's men had described a woman's sex as having a fishy odor, with more then one telling the joke about the blind man who would constantly say hello to non-existent ladies as he passed the fish market. In Jeremy's opinion, the scent was indeed striking, but was not unpleasant.

Like he had done earlier, he reached out with two fingers and gently ran them across the sensitive flesh. Again like before, the effect on Angela was instantaneous. Pleased, he brought the tips of his finger to her clit and began to play again with it again - with equal rewards. Finally, he brought his face up against the sweet flower and reached out with his tongue.

Even though he made the same mistakes that most young men made their first time, Angela made no move to correct him - at least not right away. It was more important, she felt, to let him get comfortable with what he was doing than for him to get it perfect right off. Eventually, she would correct his small mistakes and both of them would benefit.

Still, even less than perfect was pretty good as she laid back against the pillow and enjoyed the spreading warmth. She could tell that, with some practice, he was really going to be a fantastic lover some day. For now, it was enough to let him just build his confidence.

"That was really nice," Angela said some time later as Jeremy lifted his head from between her legs. She had really enjoyed herself.

The look on his face as he stepped off the bed, however, said he hadn't, at least not totally.

"Is something the matter?" Angela asked with concern.

"I didn't make you...I mean, you didn't have a climax," Jeremy said, a touch of disappointment in his voice.

"Well, you can't expect to hit a home run your first time at bat," she said as sympathetically as she could. "Trust me, you're off to a fine start."

That seemed to please the young man as disappointment turned to appreciation.

"What's next?" he asked eagerly.

"Well," Angela smiled, "I think your not so little friend is ready to play again. What say we finish what we came here to do."

Jeremy glanced down and sure enough his cock was standing at full attention. He didn't say a word, the look on his face was answer enough.

-=-=-=-=-

Eagerly, Jeremy climbed back onto the bed and the space between Angela's legs. This time, however, he was far enough forward for her to reach out and take hold of his cock, guiding him into a position where the head of it rested right at the entrance to her pussy. She then let go, letting him decide how he wanted to enter her.

One thing was for certain, he definitely didn't need any urging or instructions on what to do next. Like most young men, he had been imagining this moment from the first time he'd realized that part A went into receptacle B.

Taking his cock in hand, Jeremy pressed forward, slipping his hardness deep into her. He might not have brought her to orgasm with his oral efforts, but he had certainly paved the way for an effortless entry now. If her mouth around his cock had been heaven, then he was going to have to find an even better word for how her sugar walls felt against it. It was so easy that at first he didn't really realize that he was all the way in.

He took a deep breath and pulled back about half way, then moved forward once more. The moment had come - he was no longer a virgin.

Angela waited until he began to move in and out of her with a bit more regularity, not wanting to intrude on his moment. But once he did, she began to meet each forward movement with a matching thrust of her own. It didn't take long for the two of them to develop a rhythm, one which made their bodies almost one, able to share each other's pleasures.

Angela reached out and grabbed the cheeks of his ass, pulling his body even harder against hers. Jeremy instinctively responded in a similar manner, wrapping his hands around her hips to accomplish the same. Back and forth they rocked, the springs of the small bed playing a lively accompaniment to their performance.

Hearts raced and sweat ran down their backs as Jeremy tried to memorize every aspect of what was happening. As before, the pressure inside him was building, but this time he was more determined to make it last as long as possible. An effort Angela was more than happy to share in.

"Switch places," she unexpectedly told him.

"What?" Jeremy asked, unsure what she meant.

Rather than explain further, Angela pulled Jeremy tight against her and, rolling toward the side of the bed facing the wall, spun herself on top of him. The sudden movement took the young man by surprise, but not half as much as the thought that it was now Angela who was fucking him.

Female superior had long been her favorite position, and once most lovers got over the shock of giving up control, it became theirs as well. If for no other reason than while in it, Angela was usually able to defer their orgasm longer than they might have been able to do on their own.

Harder and harder, Angela rode Jeremy's cock, increasing the frequency of their coupling but at the same time shortening their thrusts. With their bodies only inches part, Jeremy could bring his hands up to her breasts and play with them as they moved. Lifting them upward, he was even able to bring his tongue into play.

"Yes, oh yes," Angela cried out, letting him know that she too was at the edge of the precipice. This time, she would not be denied her own orgasm.

It only took another dozen heartbeats and a matching number of thrusts to send both into the abyss as, with echoing cries of passion, they shared that most elusive of goals - mutual orgasms. Or at least close enough to make no difference. -=-=-=-=-

Drained, the two of them laid in each others arms for at least a quarter hour. Finally, Angela lifted herself off Jeremy's now drained cock and fell back alongside him. Just that effort seemed to exhaust what the brief rest had gained her.

"Are you okay?" Jeremy asked, concern in his voice.

"I'm fine," Angela assured him with a smile, "you just took a lot out of me. Just give me a little time to rest and I'll be as good as new."

Reassured, Jeremy smiled back and then turned his attention to his deflated manhood, as limp as he could ever remember it being and covered with the mixed after-effects of their mutual exertions.

"I guess you were right," he said in a light tone.

"Right about what?" Angela asked.

"Sex is really messy," he grinned.

"But it was good, wasn't it?" Angela ask.

"It was very good," Jeremy beamed, pausing for a very long moment before asking, "Could we do it again?"

A look of worry filled Angela's face. This was the one thing she was worried about. Pulling herself up into a sitting position, she put as much space between them as was possible in the small bed.

"Jeremy, you do know this was a one time thing, don't you?" she said. "Lovely as it was, I really don't think your father would look too kindly on our making this anything more than what it was."

"Oh, don't worry, I know that," Jeremy laughed softly. "I know I should look now for a girl more my own age. I was just thinking that, since no one is coming back to the apartment until tomorrow afternoon, we might as well make use of it. That is, if you're up to it."

Angela's first reaction was embarrassment, that she had overreacted to what Jeremy had suggested. Once that passed, she gave the idea genuine consideration.

"Well," she said, after what seemed a very long wait, "I do owe your father a good deal of money. It would only be fair to make sure he got his money's worth. Just give me a little bit of time to catch my breath and, yes, we'll give it another go."

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers