Devil's Feast

Story Info
Hot friends enjoy a Halloween dinner theater orgy.
6k words
4.65
36.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chloehunt
chloehunt
844 Followers

*This story was a last-minute Halloween inspiration. I really enjoyed writing it. I hope you enjoy reading it. Love, Chloe Hunt*

*

"This has to be the dumbest thing you have ever talked me into," Taylor whispered to her best friend, Megan.

They were waiting for Carol, their pleasure planner, to return to the office with consent forms. They had just scheduled their first visit to the infamous Haunted Play House, a Halloween dinner theater for adults.

"Are you chickening out, Taylor? This was your idea!" Megan whispered as she looked at her friend in annoyance.

"You were supposed to talk me out of it," she grumbled.

"Taylor, this is safe. There are forms and safe words, and lots of protocols to make sure nothing bad happens. I was thrilled we made the cut. You should be as thrilled as I am. I think you just don't want to admit you're looking forward to it," Megan accused as she tossed her long brown hair over her shoulder. She always did that when she was pissed.

"Fine, I am looking forward to it... but I'm also terrified about being fantasy fucked. I'm allowed to have mixed feelings about this," she grumbled with a blush spreading across her cheeks.

Megan smiled at her beautiful friend. Taylor always needed extra reassurance about new adventures.

"Tay, this will be very enjoyable. They're not going to hurt you or anything... unless you want them to. A lot of work goes into these performances. That's why we lose our five hundred dollar deposit if we back out. I'm going to enjoy this and get my money's worth. I won't be able to afford a vacation for two years because of this, so it better be fucking amazing," she proclaimed.

Taylor nodded as she looked through a brochure with a creepy Victorian mansion on the cover. She assumed they would be staying there for Halloween.

"What an age we live in," Taylor sighed as she looked up to see Carol returning to the office. She had an entourage of attractive men and women walking behind her.

"Oh my," Megan said with a smile as she admired them through the office window.

Taylor and Megan stood for introductions as Carol and the entourage entered the office.

"Ladies," Carol began, "This is Reese, Duncan, Luther, Henry, Shelly, and Monica, your assortment of pleasure matches," she said as she pointed everyone out.

Carol could tell by the pleased smiles on Taylor's and Megan's faces they liked what they saw.

"Hi, Taylor. It's lovely to meet you. I'm your top match," Reese said as he stepped over and reached out his hand.

Taylor felt a blush rushing into her face as she admired Reese. He was beautiful. He had shiny black hair that fell carelessly around bright blue eyes.

"Um... hi," she stammered with a grin.

Everyone introduced themselves in a similar manner.

"I take it everyone likes what they see?" Carol asked.

Everyone nodded. There was chemistry everywhere, and that would make the application process much faster.

"Good, everyone, take a seat. I'll explain the protocols for safety and satisfaction. As you ladies know, the actors have been given scripts and detailed instructions on what is expected of them. Now, safe words and phrases. Very important to remember these. Taylor, what is your stop words?"

"Red sky," she said with a smile.

"Megan?"

"Black clouds," she said as she glanced at Duncan. He was her top match.

"Very good. Use those words if you're not enjoying yourselves. Your pleasure and satisfaction are important. Everyone grab a pen and fill out your consent forms, and please ask questions now. Don't ruin your own fun by being unprepared," Carol advised as she sorted through the forms and handed them out.

Carol only gave vague details about the actual naughty interludes. The girls were instructed to stay in character as much as possible. They would be pretending to be rich heiresses to their father's diamond mine.

A limo arrived at the girls' apartment at 4 pm on Halloween. It would usher them to their 6:30 dinner at the haunted mansion. They were dressed in lavish Victorian evening gowns that Carol sent home with them after the meeting. Taylor's dress was dark red. It complimented her blond hair beautifully. Megan was dressed in dark blue. It made her gray eyes shine.

It took a solid two hours to reach the secluded country house, but it was worth it when they finally saw it.

"Wow," Taylor said in amazement as she stepped out of the limo. "This place is beautiful! They made it look creepy on the brochure," she chuckled as she walked into the mansion with Megan.

They were promptly led to the dining room by a handsome young butler and seated at a humongous dining table. Everyone they met in Carol's office was there and dressed in elaborate costumes. Taylor sat next to Reese while Megan sat next to Duncan. Reese and Duncan were sitting next to each other. They were dressed in frilly Victorian tuxedos. They were pretending to be rich scientists. Luther and Henry were next to Megan. They were dressed in formal three-piece suits like they were ready to investigate a murder with Sherlock Holmes himself. Shelly and Monica were across the table from Luther and Henry. They were dressed like sophisticated aristocrats. Taylor loved the women's costumes. They looked sexy and elegant. Handsome waiters in tuxedos were busy around the table serving food and wine.

"Good evening, honored guests, and happy Halloween," Carol announced, rising from her seat at the head of the table. She was wearing a slinky black dress and a fancy witch hat covered in black feathers. Two more witches were sitting around her with equally beautiful black dresses. "I hope you enjoy your lamb steak and winter vegetables. I recommend the Bordeaux with the steak and the house wine with dessert. We are here to serve you. My sisters and I will be performing our traditional Halloween seance while you enjoy your meal. We will be asking the spirits to bless our feast," she said with a wicked smile.

Everyone clapped for their gracious host before they began their feast. Taylor flirted with Reese while they ate.

"Ghosts and seances are complete nonsense," Reese laughed as he devoured his steak. He was speaking in a sophisticated English accent. Had Taylor not heard his normal accent at Carol's office, she would have thought it was real.

"I agree," Taylor chuckled. "My cousins and I had seances in cemeteries all the time growing up. No one ever contacted us."

"Did you do it on Halloween?" Reese asked with a smirk.

"Once, it still didn't work," she snorted.

"Maybe you should have done it in a haunted house like this one," he said as he rolled his eyes. "I have to admit. This house is rather remarkable. It's the only place I would call 'potentially' haunted."

"What do you mean by that?" she asked curiously.

"I set up equipment to detect magnetic fields here last week. The readings were off the charts. I'm sure underground ore deposits probably have something to do with it. There's always an explanation for weird events that don't involve ghosts."

"Blasphemer!" Carol yelled as she rose from her seat and pointed at Reese. "Do not taunt the spirits on All Hallows Eve. This is their night to visit the realm of the living. You'll bring a curse upon yourself with such arrogance," she warned.

Reese sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Sorry, madame," he said with a smirk. "I didn't mean to upset you or your friendly ghosts."

Duncan burst out laughing at his comment. Carol set her angry gaze on him.

"You both foolishly mock the spirits on the one night of the year they can truly harm you," she sighed.

"Right, I'll believe that when I see it," Reese chuckled.

"I've had enough of your insolence!" Carol snapped as she pulled a skinny black wand from her belt and pointed it at Reese and Duncan.

Taylor watched in surprise as Reese and Duncan went limp in their chairs. They let their heads fall back like they had been knocked unconscious.

"Silly men of science, I'll unleash a demon on you tonight. Witness what a dirty witch can make you do," Carol laughed.

Her sisters joined in the laughter as the overhead lights flickered and went dark. The fire roared up in the hearth, causing everyone to gasp. The atmosphere of the room felt thick with anticipation.

"Reese, Duncan, are you still with us?" Carol asked in a sweet voice.

"Yes, madame," they said in a slow entranced manner.

"You will be cursed for the remainder of All Hallows Eve. An irrational heat will take hold of your bodies and turn you into depraved madmen. You are no longer respected-scientists. Do you accept your punishment?" Carol asked.

"Yes, madame," they drawled.

"Good. Thanks to you, everyone is cursed. Beware the wrath of the spirits!" she cackled.

Everyone gasped as a sudden wind swept through the room, blowing out all the candles. When the overhead lights flickered back on, the witches, along with Reese and Duncan, had vanished. Everyone looked around in confusion at that point. Taylor and Megan looked at each other and smiled. They weren't expecting special effects.

"Did you see where they went?" Taylor whispered with a smile.

"No, it was too dark. This is so much fun," Megan laughed.

"Sorry about the disturbance, folks," announced the head waiter. "Our local witches get overexcited on Halloween. Please, continue your meals. Dessert will be served soon."

"Hmm, I hope they come back. A naughty interlude should be happening soon," Megan whispered as she looked at Duncan's empty chair.

"It's too soon for that, probably," Taylor whispered in amusement.

After she finished speaking, she was startled by a warm caress along her lower leg. She dropped her spoon. It clattered noisily into her soup bowl. Everyone looked at her curiously at that point.

"Oh, excuse me," she stammered before she picked it up and continued eating.

Taylor gulped. Someone's warm hand was massaging her right calf muscle. She assumed the person under the table was Reese, and that made her hot all over. The hand was slowly gliding up her leg. A second later, another hand touched her left leg. She shuddered as the hands slid along her thighs into her dress. They found her underwear and promptly pulled them off her legs. Then her knees were quickly pushed apart.

Taylor made a startled squeak before she set her spoon down to avoid dropping it again. She casually leaned on the table and chewed on her lip as the hands massaged and groped her inner thighs.

Taylor glanced at Megan to see a goofy smile on her face. She was also leaning rather weakly on the table. She figured Duncan was doing something similar to her at that point.

The warm massaging of her inner thighs was relaxing and exciting. She was surprised they were doing it under the dinner table. Taylor gasped when she felt warm lips kiss her knee. Then the hands slid under her ass and jerked her to the edge of her chair. She could feel her dress being shuffled. Then, without warning, a hot tongue plunged inside her cunt.

She clapped her hand over her mouth and let out a pathetic whimper as someone tongue-fucked her. Heat and tingles were racing through her body as she attempted to smile politely at the curious stares from the other guests.

"What's wrong, Miss Taylor?" Monica asked in a thick British accent. "Are you feeling the spirits tonight?" she asked as she tossed her red curls over her shoulder.

"I... I think so," Taylor stammered with her heart pounding. The licking between her legs was getting deliciously aggressive. It was provoking her whole body.

Suddenly, Shelly let out a shriek pulling all eyes to her. Everyone watched as the beautiful brunette dropped her wine glass on the table and put her hand over her cleavage.

"Oh, heaven help me," she panted as she fanned her face with a beautiful folding fan.

"What on earth is the matter, Miss Shelly?" Henry asked as he rushed to her side.

"My body is so hot. I don't know what's wrong with me," she said as she climbed to her feet and began pacing frantically while fanning herself.

"Shall I retrieve a glass of water for you?" Henry asked in concern.

"Water won't help this heat. I think a devil is in me," she breathed as she turned to look at Henry.

Suddenly, Luther let out a wicked cackle and jumped onto the end of the table. At least, Taylor assumed it was Luther. He had been sitting there when dinner began. He was dressed differently at that point. His clothes were simpler, and his face was hidden under a Venetian devil mask. Monica and Shelly cried out at the sight of it. He looked frightful.

"Greetings mortals," announced the devil. "Carol sent me to ensure proper torment on this blessed Halloween night!" he laughed as he ripped open his shirt, revealing his sculpted abs.

Taylor was chewing her lip as she watched the excitement. The hot tongue between her legs was lapping over her clit, making her legs tremble. She glanced at Megan to see her sinking into her chair with a look of ecstasy on her face.

"Shelly," the devil snapped as he pointed at her. "You have angered the spirits of Halloween! They'll burn you for it!"

"What have I done?" she asked in distress as she continued feverishly fanning herself.

"You were attempting to steal Miss Carol's antique jewelry. Henry, expose Shelly's thievery!" he ordered.

"No! I will not take orders from a devil!" Henry declared.

"Yes, you will," he laughed as he raised his hands in the air, causing the fire in the hearth behind him to flare up violently.

"No! Stop!" Henry cried as he clutched at his head like it was hurting him.

"Henry, what's wrong?" Shelly cried in distress.

"I... I..." he stammered, still clutching at his head. Suddenly, he relaxed and calmly looked at Shelly. "I must serve the spirits of Halloween," he said with a devilish grin.

An instant later, he lunged at Shelly. She shrieked as he grabbed the front of her dress and ripped it open. Jewels burst out of her clothes right along with her beautiful breasts.

"Ah-ha! Dirty little thief. You shall be humiliated for your crimes," the devil declared, shaking his head at her. "Henry, bend her over the table."

"Of course, master," Henry said with a bow in his direction. Then he seized Shelly and wrestled her over to the table.

"No! Unhand me, you brute!" she cried as he pushed her down on the table, smashing her breasts into her half-eaten shortcake.

Taylor was watching the sordid scene on the edge of orgasm. The licking between her legs was driving her mad. She had never felt a tongue with so much skill. She lost it as she watched Henry push his cock into Shelly. They both cried out in pleasure. Taylor was squirming and gasping as she rode the mysterious hot tongue through waves of tingles.

"What do we have here?" the devil asked as he turned his gaze on Taylor. "Are you enjoying my demonic tongues in your cunts?" he chuckled as he walked down the center of the table until he was standing in front of Taylor. "It's rude to cry out in ecstasy when a devil is punishing mortals. You might just catch his attention," he whispered as he slowly knelt down in front of her and ran his fingers into her hair.

She was panting after her orgasm. The tongue between her legs was gently lapping up her excess of arousal. The devil lifted his mask, and she was shocked to see it was Reese. He must have switched places with Luther when the lights blinked. His beautiful face and piercing blue eyes made her heart do a funny thump. She suddenly wondered who was licking her cunt under the table.

"You look tasty for a mortal," Reese whispered as he leaned in and pressed his warm lips to hers.

She moaned softly as he slid his tongue into her mouth and played it against hers. The tongue between her legs returned to its aggressive licking sending another wave of heat and tingles through her body. The sweet taste of Reese's mouth made her shudder with delight. He drew away a few seconds later and smiled at the pleasure on her face.

"Innocent mortal, I want you to watch something new," he whispered as he turned his enchanting gaze on Monica.

The beautiful redhead had been watching the sordid scene with her hand over her mouth.

"Monica, I command you to offer yourself to this mortal's friend," he said as he glanced at Megan.

Taylor exchanged surprised looks with Megan. Then they watched as Monica shuddered all over and climbed onto the table. She approached Megan and laid down in front of her. She quickly pulled her frilly dress up and spread her legs wide. She was wearing nothing underneath.

"Very good," Reese said in approval. "Now, Miss Megan, taste Monica's cunt if you want my demons to continue eating yours," he ordered with a grin.

Megan returned his smile before she leaned forward and lapped her tongue over Monica's expectant cunt. Taylor's mouth dropped open in astonishment. She had no idea Megan swung that way, but it was an arousing sight to behold. Monica groaned and squirmed as she enjoyed Megan's licking. The beautiful redhead reached up and tore open her dress so she could massage her large tits.

Taylor was feeling extremely hot again as she watched Monica's pleasure. Henry and Shelly were making a lot of noise as they fucked at the end of the table.

"Are you enjoying this dirty feast, Taylor?" Reese whispered as he leaned in and kissed her again.

"Mmm-hmm," she moaned against his kiss.

"Very good," he whispered as he raised up on his knees. "It's time to give the devil his due. Show me your appreciation," he whispered as he unzipped his pants and freed his thick erection.

Sharp tingles raced through Taylor's gut as she watched him stroke it. She was shocked and aroused by what was happening. He ran his fingers into her hair and gently pulled her forward. She eagerly parted her lips and took his cock into her mouth. He groaned in pleasure as she sucked him lovingly. His skin tasted good. It made her whole body tingle, and the tongue groping inside her pussy was making her legs twitch.

Taylor had never felt so hot in her life. She also never imagined she would be taking part in a dirty dinner theater. As she enjoyed Reese's cock in her mouth, she noticed movement on the table behind him. She suspected dishes were being cleared away. Reese kept his cock deep in her throat, preventing her from seeing beyond his hips. She didn't care. She was enjoying the provocative scene.

"Mmm, your good at that, Taylor," Reese groaned as he gently pulled her hair.

He was incredibly hard in her mouth. She smiled as she reached up and grabbed his shaft. She squeezed and pumped him as she lavished his tip with sucks and licks. He lost it a few seconds later. He grunted and trembled, letting his hot cum pour into her mouth. She felt extra hot as she tasted him and felt the orgasm jumping through his cock. She had never enjoyed another person's pleasure that much before.

"Very good, Taylor. Your pleasure offering was exquisite," Reese purred as he pulled his cock out of her mouth and stood on the table again.

Her heart was pounding, and her body was aching as she watched him finish stripping. The tongue between her legs was keeping her hot, but it wasn't licking hard enough to get her off again. She looked to see Megan working Monica to orgasm with her hungry licks. It was a pleasant shock to see her best friend doing that to another woman. Taylor figured Megan checked all the experimental boxes on the consent form. Shelly and Henry were now naked and standing at attention around the table.

"Luther, Duncan, grace us with your presence as we prepare the Devil's Feast," Reese ordered.

The tongue withdrew from Taylor's cunt at that point. Luther and Duncan climbed out from under the table and stood naked beside their chairs. Luther had been tongue banging her as she sucked Reese's cock. She almost suspected it had been Carol.

chloehunt
chloehunt
844 Followers
12