Devil's Feast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, my minions, assist the ladies in removing their clothes," Reese ordered with a devilish grin.

Taylor and Megan barely had time to react before they were pulled out of their chairs. The men tore violently into their clothes until they were lying in tattered shreds at their feet. Meanwhile, Reese was standing on the table watching them, stroking his cock. He had brought it to a happy stiffness again.

"Brother Duncan," Reese began, "please join me on the table as the rest of the minions prepare the oil," he ordered.

Taylor watched as Reese and Duncan laid down on their backs on opposite ends of the table with their heads coming together at the center. Meanwhile, Shelly and Monica retrieved little silver pitchers of oil. They were pouring it down Luther's and Henry's chests and rubbing it on their cocks. Then they brought the oil to Taylor and Megan.

Taylor smiled at Shelly as she oiled up her hands and brought them to her tits. She moaned to feel the warm oil caressing her skin. She didn't realize how pleasant the soft hands of another woman could be. She shuddered when Shelly ran her hand between her legs and fingered oil into her pussy. She chuckled at how much she was enjoying it.

Monica and Shelly went to Reese and Duncan last. Taylor watched with her body tingling as Shelly poured oil over Reese's cock and stomach. The ladies massaged them for a moment to make them extra hard. Then they retreated from the table with the oil. Reese and Duncan looked at Taylor and Megan and beckoned them forward.

"Come to the Devil's Feast, Taylor. I hope your cunt is hungry for me," Reese whispered as she approached the table.

Luther held Taylor's hand as she used a chair to step onto the table. Henry assisted Megan in a similar manner. Taylor's pussy was aching with anticipation to feel Reese's cock. He was stroking himself as he watched her climb over him and lower herself to her knees. She took a deep breath as she grasped his thick cock and touched it to her dripping lips. She shuddered as she stroked herself with it. They both moaned from the pleasant touch. Taylor smiled as she worked his tip inside her. She groaned as she sank down on him, letting his thick meat open her up deep inside.

"Mmm, your pussy feels very hungry," he whispered in delight.

He reached up and massaged her oiled tits as she began to ride him. His thickness felt wonderful as it pushed into her overly aroused cunt. She had never been that aroused in her life. His hot hands squeezing her tits felt extra dirty. Everything was perfectly slippery.

She groaned in delight as she laid down on his warm chest and kissed him. His mouth tasted as good as his cock. She gasped when he grabbed her thighs and began thrusting inside her. His powerful strokes pounding her cunt felt deeply satisfying. She put her hands on the table and held herself steady as he ravaged her.

Taylor noticed Megan's head close to hers at that point. She had a huge smile on her face as Duncan shook her tits with his thrusts. Taylor felt overly aroused as Reese's thick meat pounded her cunt. In the heat of the moment, she leaned closer to Megan and kissed her beautiful mouth. She tasted like pussy after licking Monica. Megan giggled when she realized who was kissing her. She quickly ran her fingers into Taylor's hair and kissed her harder. Taylor heard Reese chuckle as he watched them.

Suddenly, Taylor felt someone's oiled hands touching her ass. Reese slowed down his thrusting for a moment. Then she felt a hot, swollen cock pressing against her anus. She gasped when she remembered she had checked that particular box on the consent form.

Taylor stopped kissing Megan and looked over her shoulder with her heart in her throat. Luther was kneeling behind her with his thick cock held against her ass.

"Taylor, look at me," Reese whispered as he touched her cheek, coaxing her gaze back to his beautiful face. "Don't be afraid. Relax your muscles and enjoy it," he whispered before he gently kissed her trembling mouth.

Taylor's heart was pounding with anxiety as she concentrated on Luther's touch. He was pushing against her harder and harder. She gasped against Reese's lips when she felt her body opening for him. It felt dirty and carnal to have her ass penetrated while already impaled on Reese's thick cock.

She whimpered from the pressure and slight pain in her ass as Luther pushed his tip inside her. He held still at that point and massaged her back and thighs. She was breathing hard as she focused on relaxing her muscles. Reese was stroking her face and gently rocking his hips so his cock would massage her strained muscles. The pain soon eased, and she was able to take a deep breath.

"Feeling good?" Reese whispered as he searched her beautiful face.

She gulped and nodded.

"Wonderful, fill her up slowly, Luther," he ordered. "Hold my arms, Taylor," he whispered against her lips. He was holding her face as he kissed her.

She reached up and held his forearms to steady herself as Luther began to push deeper into her ass. She groaned and shuddered as he opened her up. The intensity of the new sensation was making her feel extremely hot and wobbly. The pressure inside her ass and cunt was breathtaking. She sank her fingernails into Reese's arms to keep herself from trembling.

"God, you're extra tight now," Reese chuckled as he rocked his hips a little more.

"Oh fuck," she gasped as she clutched at him.

She had never felt so overwhelmed with erotic sensation before. It was mind-numbing. She yelped and shuddered when they both started moving inside her. Luther's cock hurt at first, but after a few fucks it became more slippery from the oil dripping down their bodies. It felt shockingly good at that point.

"Oh my god..." she groaned as they worked thrilling pleasure into her.

She wished she had known about this kind of pleasure sooner. She had been cruelly depriving herself. She kissed Reese as she gave into the double pounding between her legs. The men were quickly pushing her towards an incredible orgasm.

"What do you want now, Taylor? Do you want us to fill you with cum? The devil is at your service," Reese whispered against her lips.

"Oh, god, yes. Cum in me," she whispered with her muscles trembling.

"As you wish," he whispered.

He kissed her hard and began pounding his cock inside her. Luther took his cue and did this same. She groaned against his kiss as she felt the men growing harder inside her. They tensed almost instantaneously and pushed in deep. She felt the hot burst of their cum flooding her cunt and ass, and she lost it. She groaned and clutched at the table cloth as a breath-stealing orgasm shook her body.

Reese smiled to feel her body clutching hungrily at his cock. He quickly began pumping inside her to prolong her orgasm.

"Oh fuck," she whimpered as they worked her through the pleasure.

It felt so good the tingling didn't stop. The immense pressure and wetness inside her kept it sharp. She shuddered with another orgasm a few seconds later. She was making some rather pathetic noises as she cringed against Reese's chest. The men worked her through it like seasoned professionals. She melted against Reese a few seconds later and smiled. She was exhausted and dripping.

"Holy fuck, Taylor. That was hot," Reese breathed against her ear before he kissed it.

"Mm-hmm," she hummed as she licked her lips to re-wet them. She had been gasping enough to dry them out.

"Lay on me a moment, Taylor. Luther needs to climb off the table without slipping," he chuckled as he ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her ear.

She groaned as she felt Luther sliding out of her. It felt extra slippery after he came.

"The Devil's Feast is over, but the Mortal Feast has begun," Reese whispered as he gently thrust into Taylor. It sent warm cum dripping out of her.

"Mmm, what's the Mortal Feast?" she asked.

"You and Megan get to decide. You're the feast planners, and we're your servants. Abuse us however you like," he whispered with a devilish grin.

Taylor smiled and raised her head to see Megan grinning at her. She was still lying on Duncan.

"Hmm, I have an idea," Taylor began. "I would like to lay on you, Reese, on my back. That way, you can fuck my pussy from behind. Then I want Megan to lay on me while Duncan fucks her from behind. That way, I can kiss my friend as we both get fucked," she said with her heart pounding.

"Wow, Tay. I think I created a monster. Let's do it," Megan laughed.

"Your wishes are the law of the feast," Reese chuckled.

Everyone carefully rearranged themselves on the table. Monica, Shelly, Luther, and Henry were helping from the floor. Taylor lay down on Reese's chest, facing the ceiling. She groaned in delight as he guided his cock back into her soaked cunt. Megan was giggling as she carefully climbed over Taylor. They smiled at each other as they let their oiled tits touch. They waited for Duncan to get his cock in Megan's pussy before they did anything else. Taylor was surprised at how aroused she felt as Megan began to kiss her. She ran her fingers into her hair and explored her friend's mouth with her tongue.

They both gasped when the men began fucking them. Their thrusts were forcing their slippery bodies to mash together deliciously. Taylor was soon gasping as she held Megan's beautiful face close to hers.

"Oh god, that's good," Taylor groaned.

Reese knew how to pound a pussy.

"I'm so glad you're enjoying this," Megan chuckled.

"It's wild and new. I love it," she panted.

"Taylor, will you lick my cunt?" Megan whispered.

"Sure. That way, Reese and Duncan can both fuck me," she said with a huge grin.

"I've turned you into a slut, Taylor. I'm so proud of myself," Megan chuckled.

"I guess that means we have new orders," Reese laughed as he ceased his pounding.

Megan climbed off of Taylor and watched as Reese pulled out of her beautiful cunt. She was dripping with oil, arousal, and cum. Taylor shuddered as he pushed his swollen tip against her ass. Reese was thicker than Luther, and she could feel it as he began to push inside her. She gulped and groaned as she squirmed against him. Suddenly she felt a warm mouth on her cunt. She looked down in shock to see Megan licking her. She relaxed into her licks, allowing Reese to push inside her. She gasped from the thick intrusion.

"Holy fuck... that's new," Taylor said with a shudder to have Reese sliding deep in her ass and Megan licking her cunt.

"I think you have a naughty devil in you, Taylor," Reese chuckled against her ear.

He could feel how much her body was enjoying what they were doing. He reached up and massaged her beautiful tits as he began to fuck her ass. She gasped and shuddered as her eyes rolled back.

Megan chuckled as she quickly climbed over her friend, bringing her dripping cunt to her face. Taylor quickly plunged her tongue inside her. Megan gasped in delight as she licked hard against her inner muscles. Duncan knelt down at that point, bringing his thick meat to Taylor's cunt. Megan was tingling all over as she watched him penetrate her.

Taylor groaned against Megan's cunt to be stuffed with two cocks again. The whole thing was so sordid and hot her legs were already twitching.

"Luther, Henry," Megan panted, "whoever has the thickest cock, I need you in my ass. My mouth is available too," she chuckled as Taylor worked sharp tingles into her body.

Taylor chuckled when she heard Megan's request. Then she felt movement over her head. Luther had climbed onto the table to fuck Megan's ass. Henry straddled the pile of bodies to get his cock into Megan's mouth.

"Wait, one last request," Megan panted as Luther began pushing into her ass. "Shelly, could you tongue fuck Monica against the wall over there? I can sorta see you out of the corner of my eye," she chuckled.

The women laughed and did as she requested. Megan was smiling as she watched Shelly kneel behind Monica and plunge her tongue into her cunt. Her view was cut short by Luther's thick cock in her face. She quickly took it into her mouth and sucked him.

Taylor's brain was fuzzy again as Reese and Duncan pounded her ass and cunt. She held tight to Megan's thighs, trying to keep her licking hard and steady. Her body was filled with too much heat and pressure. She gasped and cringed, sinking her fingernails into Megan's thighs as an orgasm tore through her body. Reese groaned in delight to feel her tighten on his cock again. He shuddered and let himself cum inside her. Duncan felt them cumming, and it pushed him over the edge. He groaned in delight and added his own cum to the hot mess inside her.

Megan gasped in delight when she felt Taylor clutching her thighs in a fit of ecstasy. Luther's throbbing cock in her ass and Henry's rock hard cock in her mouth was working her toward oblivion again. Suddenly, Henry grunted and filled her mouth with cum. She groaned and started to shudder with orgasm as she swallowed it.

Taylor's head had cleared enough at that point to renew her deep licking. She felt Megan shuddering as she rode her tongue through the orgasm. Henry was smiling as he pulled his cock out of her mouth so she could breathe.

"Oh my god," Megan groaned as Taylor continued to tongue-fuck her pussy. It was keeping her body tingling happily.

Megan twitched and squirmed a few more seconds before she was finally able to relax. Then she laid down on Taylor's soft body to rest for a moment. She liked her face being close to Duncan's cock jammed in Taylor's pussy. Taylor kept licking at her arousal, making her smile. It still felt wonderful.

"That was the dirtiest orgy I have ever participated in. I love Halloween," Reese groaned as he kissed Taylor's salty neck. They were both covered in sweat.

"No kidding. It really does bring out the devil in people," Duncan sighed as he pulled out of Taylor and sank to the table to rest.

"Why do you think that is?" Megan asked as she lapped her tongue over Taylor's dripping cunt, making her legs twitch.

"Honestly," Reese began. "It's the tame girls like you and Taylor that go fucking wild on Halloween. I really think it's supernatural."

"Or maybe it's just a lot of pent-up sexual frustration literally coming out all at once," Megan laughed.

"I would have to agree with that," Taylor mumbled between Megan's thighs.

"Okay, guys, I'm being squished. Time to move," Reese chuckled.

"Are we done fucking?" Taylor asked in disappointment.

"Of course not. Halloween isn't over yet, but we do need a short intermission to re-hydrate," Reese said and kissed Taylor's cheek, making her smile.

12