Devil's Hotline Ch. 02

Story Info
Beth's dorm life gets off to a strange, but promising start?
4.8k words
4.59
3.9k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EJRyte
EJRyte
20 Followers

She felt the buzz of her phone as soon as the message came in. Beth had put it on silent to avoid any distractions while driving, an act she was proud of herself for, and at last when she laid on her back to rest from the long day of driving and unpacking, she had placed her phone over her belly, enjoying the slight weight of it against her slim body.

She mumbled, silently cursing whoever was interrupting her rest, but it was still a habit of hers to answer calls and texts immediately, rare as they once had been. Sitting up, she unlocked her phone and tapped the messages icon, still seeing the ungodly amount of unanswered text messages, of which there were significantly more now, and checking what the most recent one was.

An unknown number. An unknown sender. Her green eyes widened, thumb shaking as she tapped to view it.

"Good afternoon Bethany,

This is the Devil's Hotline customer service team. We understand you spoke with one of our customer acquisition specialists a few nights ago and are ecstatic to hear that you have chosen to take advantage of the new client special!

While we are eager to embark on this journey with you, we would be remiss to not provide you with the best customer care and service possible. That is why every customer acquisition specialist also serves as your personal and direct liaison to the Devil's Hotline at all times. Paired with us, the customer service team, we believe we offer the highest in quality customer service.

However, we regret to inform you that your personal agent has been terminated from the Devil's Hotline team due to extenuating circumstances. As a result of this truly unique situation, we have taken the liberty of promoting you to our A Star client package, all at no additional cost to you. The A Star client package includes:

- Access to all A level priority queues. (new services, troubleshooting, and upgrade services)

- Assignment to an A level priority customer care agent.

- Discounted rates on all future services.

- Access to all A level services and lower.

- One free gift voucher for new or upgraded service (at A level or below).

- All previous B Star and C star rewards. (Details provided upon request)

You may have noticed that your chosen Beauty upgrade exceeded the D Star new client advertising. That is a result of your new A Star assignment. We hope the results were satisfactory and would like to extend our most sincere apologies for the confusion. We will be connecting you to your new A level customer care agent as soon as the transfer has finalized in one week's time.

Thank you again for your valued business!

- The Devil's Hotline customer service team"

Beth shut her phone off and tossed it to the far side of her bed. It was all too much. Far too much and she was too tired to make any sense of it all. Dreams, nightmares, reality. She didn't care which she was stuck in anymore. If this was her life now, then it was the fresh new start she had spent hours trying to cheat her way to on that fateful night. A true opportunity at a new life. Yes, she had too many questions to count. But she also, apparently, had an A level customer care agent being assigned to her. That was where she'd get her answers. So until then, there really wasn't anything to do but rest and get acquainted with life as the new and improved Bethany Miller.

------

Bethany woke up the next morning dripping with sweat. Not in her bed, but standing outside the entrance to her dorm room. She was dressed in a rather form-fitting exercise fit -- complete with black and gold running shoes, white yoga pants sheer enough to see the dark outline of her black panties underneath, black sports bra, and a white scrunchy pulling her hair back into a high ponytail. She wasn't out of breath, but her lungs had that heavy feeling to them like she'd just run a mile, or ten. She didn't feel bad. If anything she had that post-gym glow to her and felt ready to take on the world. Though, perhaps that could wait until after a shower.

Beth figured that was a part of the Beauty package. If diet was taken care of, then it wasn't a stretch to assume exercise was too. She'd just have to make sure to get enough rest at night if her body was going to wake up and workout on autopilot every morning.

She noticed her dorm key was in her hand. She'd been assigned to one of the old houses at Yale. The kind that rich people or those with connections seemed to all get into "by chance". That wasn't a part of the Devil's Hotline, a name she still had yet to fully process the significance of. It was a part of being the only daughter to the most rich and most affluent people in the town she was raised in. Perhaps in the whole area. So if they got her into Yale in the first place, it only made sense that they had made it a point to get her into one of the "better" dorms. It made her wonder if ugly Beth's parents had done the same.

She knew it was unhealthy to call her old self "ugly Beth". Especially because she still considered that version of Bethany Miller to be the real one. Yet, she used the name anyway because it helped differentiate the two in her mind, despite being the same person. For now, she needed to organize all of her thoughts, and separating the two seemed like the easiest place to start.

Beth made to open her door when she heard another door down the hall shut. Her head turned reflexively and she found herself staring at man. He didn't seem too much older than her, but neither did he have that wide-eyed look of wondering were to go as soon as you walk out of any door like she did and the rest of the few newbies she'd seen moving in the day before.

Their eyes met, her's green and his' a dark brown, almost black. Mysterious, in a way. He was tall, with a wide chest and shoulders, and a trim waist. He seemed athletic, if only his arms weren't so big. Too bulky, unless his sport was simply being or looking like the strongest guy in the room. Yet, neither was he one of those bloated-looking bodybuilders. A mix of the two, with too much muscle to run around on a field or court, yet not enough to compete on anything but amateur stages. She wasn't sure what that made him, except hot.

His loose, shaggy black hair made him seem like some Venice Beach fitness guru, but the unbothered look in his eyes and the tight smile he flashed at her made Beth stand a little straighter, pulling her shoulders back just a bit as her chest -- still plenty perky enough even trapped within a sports bra -- pushed out in response.

It was subconscious. She waved back to him and that made him flash a now toothier grin. Perfectly white, because of course he had perfect teeth. He was attractive, so much so it was almost an objective truth. But not her type at all... mentally. Physically, her body felt warmer with every step he took. She could even feel the heat in her face as she was forced to look away or he'd see just how flushed she was. Her thighs pressed together, and she could feel it there. Wet, wanting, and waiting.

It terrified her. Her key was in the lock and she burst through the door in one quick movement, shutting it behind her and locking the door just as swiftly.

"W-what is happening to me..?" She whispered to herself, rushing into the bathroom (because her dorm had that sort of personal luxury) and shutting that door behind her as well.

Beth stripped. Skin so sensitive she moaned audibly as she pulled her bra off and brushed the fabric accidentally over her rosy nipples. She felt strange, hot and foggy in the mind. She kicked her shoes off and her pants came next, peeling them down her plush thighs as she leaned against the wall for support. Finally off, she looked down. Her panties, black as they were, were visibly soaked through. Beth bit her lip and looked away.

She wasn't unfamiliar with her predicament. Taking her panties off, tossing them onto the pile of her clothes, and feeling the heat radiating from her wanton core... Those were all things she was experienced with. A place she had been before. A feeling she had explored on a primal, needy level. Desire and pleasure. A lonesome endeavor.

The caress of her own hands against her slick skin was soothing. Instinctively, she wanted that--to be held, touched, groped. She moved, unable to resist the temptation any longer, and opened the bathroom door, intent on making the heat go away on her own.

"Oh, hey! I was just worried-"

"Ah!" Beth jumped, caught off guard as she craned her neck to look up at the stranger in her room, arms immediately flailing to cover up her modesty--far too aware that the only clothes she had on were the thin socks covering her feet.

"Woah! I'm so sorry!" The man turned away from her, putting his hands up in innocence.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room!" It was the same guy from before. Tall, strong, handsome, and guilty, as far as she was concerned.

"Uh, well you didn't actually lock it correctly... They're kinda finicky, and you looked sick, so I just wanted to check in..."

"And that gives you the right to just walk in?! Ever heard of kn-knocking..." Her vision blurred momentarily, the world spinning around her. She wasn't nauseous, it was different. Better, but worse. So much hotter inside, and yet not a fever at all. Beth stumbled forward, senses latching on to the sturdiest thing around.

Him. His wide back. She plopped against him and felt the man stiffen up in response. She didn't want him to move. To just stand there and let her catch her breath for a moment, that was all Beth needed, but she couldn't get those thoughts out.

He spun and caught her before she could fall to either side, bringing her again to his core and wrapping both arms securely around her. A hug, but more. Care and... concern? So powerful, yet so gentle. Like she was the most delicate, precious object. It made her body tingle.

"Hey, you're kind of warm. Do you need me to call a..." He stopped, feeling Beth press her chest up against him, her hands starting to slither over his body, her nails slowly tracing over the contours of his toned muscles. She ground her hips against his upper thigh and looked up at him.

Beth's eyes were smoldering. A carnal look had taken over her, and inside she was trapped. It wasn't that she didn't want it, or him. She just wasn't sure what was real, or if any of this was real. Her emotions, her body, her mind, the man whose scent alone was was beginning to melt away any and all resistance she had. There was an allure to him, and she was caught hook, line, and sinker on it. But was she really? Or was there something more to the changes she has endured? Was any of this her choice? That mattered to her. Yet, when his eyes locked onto hers, it suddenly didn't matter anymore.

Black like the void. Need and greed. Pure sin.

Debauchery.

Beth was on the tips of her toes, lips locked on his, tongues wrapped around each other. She was sickly sweet, and he was a breath of fresh, yet smoky air. Light and dark. A contradiction, but then again, so was she. An ugly beauty. A loner drawn to someone else. A virgin, she suddenly realized, in a body that most assuredly was not.

Her eyes widened as something hard pressed into her abdomen. She was still absentmindedly grinding her hips, legs parted, against his thigh. He was staring intently at her, undivided attention upon Beth as she beckoned him to ravage her. Yet, his eyes were... empty. Yes, a void was an apt description. And the sin she saw in them was nothing more than a reflection of her own.

Everything was wrong.

Beth shoved at him. Once, twice, then again. His hold on her broke and she stumbled back, knees tapping against the edge of her bed as she plopped onto it with a near silent poof of disturbed bedding.

She watched him warily, looming over her like a beast ready to pounce. Her pretty lashes fluttered at the thought, bottom lip once against caught between her pearly teeth. Beth's legs parted for him, chills running down her spine. She was cold, and he was so damn warm. She was small, and he was big. She was delicate, and he was strong.

It was wrong, but it was right.

Beth laid back, the heat inside her body, radiating from her, shutting away the logical part of her mind that continued to question if this was the way she wanted to lose her (mental) virginity. And when that voice was gone, all that remained was a whisper in the back of her subconscious. One that spoke lewd thoughts. One that spoke dark desires. One that told her she, and she alone, deserved to have handsome men like this waiting on her, hanging off her every word... pleasing her.

Caught in her honeyed trap.

"Fuck me..." A breathy whisper, hoarse, dry, and full of a lust so heady it even turned herself on. She had never seen someone take their clothes off quicker. Her eyes fell to his loin. Hard, throbbing, and drooling. Beth licked her lips, sitting up and beckoning him with a sultry finger. He followed the command, staring a hole straight through her, but Beth didn't bother to look away from her prize. Long, thick. Satisfactory, the voice inside her whispered. Beth smirked, all the confidence in the world fueling her as her lips parted and she began to lick and kiss at his engorged head. His cock was delicious, her chest rumbling--or perhaps purring--with a hunger she didn't know she had. Her pouty lips formed an O-shape and she took him into her mouth, his grunts making her give a salacious giggle.

She didn't know how she knew what to do. Maybe it was some sort of muscle memory she had no recollection of. Regardless, the sinful whisper in the back of her mind egged her on. She pumped at the base of his cock with one hand, jerking him as his leaking pre lubed up the back of her throat and she began to take him deeper. The musky scent there drove her mad. Better than walking into a bakery. Better than sitting by the sea side. Better than any perfume or cologne. It was the scent of man, and she was beginning to see the benefits of being a beautiful woman.

She felt his hand press against the back of her head, long fingers tangling into her neatly tied hair. But he didn't shove her down or force her in any way. She didn't want him to, yet, and somehow he knew that. Beth was having too much fun tasting him, swallowing him down her throat as she fucked her face on his thick, pulsing cock.

His moans grew loud, intense, as her cute nose finally landed snug against his rock-hard belly. Her tongue still worked him, slithering and sliding to pleasure his shaft as she traced lightly with her nails against his tight, full sack. So full, she could tell. Begging to release inside of her. His hand went to grip her head harder, to hold her there, but Beth pulled away first, air rushing into her lungs like a euphoric lifeline. Her mouth and chin were soaking in a mix of her saliva and his arousal. She kissed the head of his cock before scooting further onto the bed and laying comfortably back onto it.

She looked up into his eyes, to the void, an abyss. Not in the unrealistic sense. The whites of his eyes were their. But the iris was, somehow, darker, empty, lifeless.

"And all yours..." It whispered, whatever it was, inside her. More audibly, more presently, more sinfully. A caress in her mind. A jolt of pleasure that shuttered a breath in her still partially aching lungs. Beth gulped her now sore throat. He certainly felt larger than the whisper suggested.

"Nothing you can't handle..."

Beth nodded along to the whisper. It was right, she somehow knew that to be true. There was no human man she couldn't handle.

Human?

He landed on top of her, powerful arms tensing to catch himself on either side of her, saving her from being squished by his weight. His slid between her thighs, rubbing at her slit, her clit. Like a matchstick against a phosphorus strip, the fire was lit, and all doubt was sealed behind the pleasure.

Beth lifted her ass, hips angling to aid him, and that was all the signal he needed of her. His cock found home inside her, spreading her wide and sliding into her without much in the way of resistance. It was a tight fit, almost perfectly tight. Or, in fact, exactly perfectly tight.

The two moaned out in elation. She was searing hot inside, wrapping him in a warmth that spread from cock to head to toe. He hit every spot that needed itching deep inside her. Every strong thrust into her, every slap of hips meeting hips, made her squirm with an almost suffocating satisfaction. Like being complete, like being whole. It was bliss.

She didn't know when he had flipped her around, but when next she was lucid, it was his hand pinning her arms to her back, his other hand pinning her head against the mattress, and her ass up and meeting every forwards thrust of his cock with a backwards thrust of her bouncy bottom. She was screaming, she realized. That high-pitched, raunchy, near-squeal was her own ragged voice.

And it made her cum.

Her voice faltered, choked on something so primal finally breaking inside her that all she could do was grip onto the sheets and hold on for dear life as he bucked erratically into her trembling pussy and, with a final low growl of a groan, he came inside her. Hot and sticky. He slammed into her, making her whimper under him as she was rocked with a second, mind-numbing sense of release. Starting deep inside, radiating, wave after wave of pulsating pleasure that echoed out through her spine, along every nerve, and making her muscles spasm out of her control.

His chest landed on her back, her legs finally giving out beneath him as the pair laid against each other. His breath was hot against the back of her neck, but he was quick to turn to his side, pulling her with him as he cradled her back against him, holding her. Protecting her. Adoring her. But she was too exhausted to notice the glint in his eye, the way the life in him returned and that void, that control, vanished. And, instead, that darkness returned to her and sleep took over.

------

"Ok, spill it!"

"W-what? Sorry, who are you?" Beth was sat in her room, a heavy scent of lavender all around her in an attempt at masking... something else. She didn't like how the remnants of that scent made her feel. Not necessarily his scent. Just the smell of... sex. Either way, no one else would be barging into her dorm room, or so she had thought.

"Lauren Cunningham. And that's Emma Lin." The bubbly blonde--whose bright blue eyes and slim, manicured hand directed Beth's attention to the doorway--introduced. There, an Asian woman raised her hand apologetically. She was taller than the blonde, but not as shapely. Both women, however, were clearly well-dressed and on the prettier side of pretty. Though Lauren screamed sex-appeal, while Emma was cute and cuddly.

"Sorry about this, neighbor. Lauren is..."

"DYING TO KNOW!" Lauren strode back to Emma, shutting the door behind them and pulling her over to Beth's bed. She sat and yanked on Emma's arm, who then sat beside her. Beth was sitting at her desk on a comfy-looking office chair. "So? How was he?"

Beth choked. On nothing. Air, maybe. Embarrassment, if her reddening cheeks were any indicator.

"E-excuse me?"

"OMG! Was it here?!" Lauren pointed down to the bed they were sat on. "Let me smell!"

"Ew!" Beth and Emma said at the same time, as Emma smacked Lauren's arm and continued berating her friend. "That's gross! Stop it."

"Oh, please, Emma. Like you aren't even more curious than I am about your lover-boy."

"Hey! Shut up!" Emma stared daggers at Lauren.

"Come on. Little miss perfect here steps on campus and fucks Mr. "Sex until marriage" coddled prude, and what? I'm not supposed to even ask?"

"No! You aren't. You're supposed to be reasonable and considerate."

"Uh, what do you mean? I am considerate, Emma. And right now, I'm considering licking her pussy to get a taste of him myself- Ow! What the hell, bitch?"

EJRyte
EJRyte
20 Followers
12