Devious Dancing

Story Info
The dancefloor gets a little heated.
757 words
3.79
5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dance floor is full. The heat of dancers lingers in the air. The temperature does not exceed the heat of the dance partner's body, however. The touch of her body against his. He feels the heat rise between them as their bodies press together. His hands run along her smooth, sweat-glistened skin. Her fingertips run down his arm, finding his wrist. With the subtle touch of her fingers, she guides his hand to her thigh. One leg is between his, the other is to the outside that he has his hand on. The hem of her small dress is teasing his fingertips. It brushes and tickles them with her subtle movements, or the slightest air movement from the room.

Her outside leg slides up the outside of his leg, her knee meeting his hip. One hand on her lower back and the other grasping the raised leg at the thigh. She dips backward. Her hair cascading towards the wooden floor, eyes closed as she breathes in the moment, his sturdy grasp of her body, the feeling of the music beating with her heart. His face is close to her chest and the smell of her is enticing. It increases his heart rate and narrows his focus deeper on her. When he tips her back up, her neck is exposed and close to his mouth. He runs his tongue slowly up her neck, from her clavicle to her earlobe. She turns and their eyes lock. The fire burns within both of them. They see only each other. They feel only this moment.

His hand on her thigh continues to be teased by the brushing of the hem of her dress. Gravity slides the hem towards her hip, exposing the lack of undergarments underneath. His thumb pressed against her hip bone under the skirt, his fingers grasping her thick, firm ass. She begins to grind on his thigh and slides her hand to his thick cock. Her touch takes everything in him not to take her right there. Her hand rubs his cock, and she thrusts on his leg. He tightens his grip on her thigh and pulls her closer as he leans forward, taking in her smell as he kisses her neck. But it wasn't enough. He opens his mouth and takes her flesh into her mouth and slowly bites her neck.

Gliding his teeth before he releases his mouth to say, "You are driving me wild."

She looks at him with a knowing grin, her eyes full of mischief. The passion is burning with fire within them. She spins, releasing his hand's touch, and presses her ass against his begging cock. He runs his hand up her side and guides her arm up which bends at the elbow to place her hand behind his head. She teases and grinds her ass on his throbbing cock. His hands glide down her arm and over her breasts. Her nipples are hard, and he felt it with each finger that grazed over them.

He gently bites her earlobe and whispers, "I want you."

She lets out a subtle, but sexy giggle. His heart pounds harder. Her other hand slides her skimpy dress hem up, exposing her ass to him. She undoes the fly of his pants to release his eager cock. He grabs her hip and slowly slides his cock on her ass. Her thick, hot, smooth ass. He spins her around and lifts her thigh up and dips her again. This time thrusting his cock into her warm, wet pussy. He pulls her body back up, pulling her close to his. They feel each other's heartbeats, the beat of the music, and the rhythm of the pleasures from the thrusts.

She grinds and he thrusts as they move to the music, not caring about all those that are on the dance floor. Her nails begin to press harder against his skin as the arousal increases. This feeling on his skin increases his desire to ravish her. She moans as she comes close to cumming. Her pussy getting tighter. His cock throbs harder and harder the more she grips him. A whirlwind of heartbeats from passion increases as they both begin to reach climax. They pause for a moment, holding each other as they catch their breath from the intensity. It was then that they see that those on the dance floor were very aware of them. A room forgot when they were focused on each other. A room that is very much there that did not forget them.