Wife had Her First Stranger

Story Info
Wife got fucked on the dance floor.
1.6k words
3.8
37.8k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone,

I'm not English so I hope that the grammar is not that bad :)

This story happen in 2017 when we had our first talks about having an open minded relationship. The story is based on a true story, with a little extra fantasy.

Sofie my lovely wife and mother of two kids is a normal 175cm, petite, redhead and a typical girl next door with a hot body.

It all started in the summer of 2017. Summer was great, nice hot temperature and a lot of going out. This is that Saturday night when everything got into an acceleration.

After dinner I asked Sofie what she wanted to do. Sofie told me that she had a lovely new summer dress that she would love to wear to a party. I had never seen the dress before so I asked her to show it to me. I sat on the couch, our bedroom is upstairs, so she left heading to get changed. After 10 minutes she returned.

Oh my god, that was the hottest dress she ever bought!

It was a very light red fabric, off shoulders and just below her ass. As she stood before me, I asked her to turn around. With a fast turn her dress lifted up and I could see her silk lace white panty. I could see she wasn't wearing any bra because of her nipples that pushed into the fabric. I felt my cock getting harder just by looking at her. On top of that she bent over to pick up her sneakers that were on the floor. I could see half of her cheeks showing, I just loved the view. I told her I loved the dress and we should go out to see the reactions of other men. I think she was a little bit horny because she didn't hesitate to say yes. 'I just have to put up some make-up, I'll be down in a second hunny!" she said.

Not far from our place we have a nice club. It's just a regular club, nice music and a lot of young good looking people.

While driving I had a good look at those long legs. Sofie sat with one knee higher than the other, which made her dress higher than usual. I couldn't resist her and I put my hand on her leg. I went higher and reached her panty. It felt hot and wet. She liked my touch and moaned...

She put her hand on my cock and felt it was really hard. I said she was so hot, I would have taken her in our car. She smiled and said that she would liked to be full of my seeds when she was dancing. We laughed. We arrived and I parked the car on a large busy parking lot.

Before we left the car, I asked her a favorite. She asked me what she could do for me. I said that I always fantasized about her going out without underwear. I said with this dress, it was the perfect moment. She looked me in the eyes and without saying a word she stripped of her panty and gave it to me. 'If I have to be naked underneath all night, you have to carry my panty' she said. ' That won't be a problem dear" I said and smiled.

We entered the club and saw it was a very busy night, more men than usual some women but no one as hot as my wife.

We went straight to the bar and had to push some people to get through. We reached the bar and my wife was as red as a tomato. I asked her what happened but she said ' nothing' and smiled. She had a Gin Tonic and I drank a beer.

'Let's go dancing", she said and took my hand and led me into the crowd towards the dancing floor. We had to squeeze through the crowd again. When I looked at her ass, I saw several hands touching her, squeezing her but, lifting her skirt or trying to push their cock against her butt. I didn't say a word, It was so hot to watch. Now I know why she was as red as a tomato.

After several songs, I was in need of a drink. I asked her to come with me to the bar. She gave her hand and followed. Suddenly her favorite song begin and she said she wanted to dance more. ' Bring me a coke, hunny' she asked. Not sure to leave her alone, I know she can stand her ground. So I left and bought us two drinks.

It took me about 20 minutes to get those drinks...pff I almost got angry for waiting so long. When I got back I saw Sofie was dancing with two men. One was behind her, the other one in front of her. It was so hot to see Sofie covered in sweat, hard nipples grinding into that muscular man. I loved the view and decided to watch from a distance.

Sofie was so turned on, I could see how she moves and how she danced. She turns her back towards the stranger and grind a litte bit, then she uses her both hands to lift her dress a little bit and grind some more. It looked like a scene of a movie. I noticed that she was not interested in my whereabouts as she kept dancing.

I decided to move a little closer cause I didn't want to miss a thing. I was very carefull but suddenly Sofie made eyecontact with me. I looked at her and she was biting her lip. She was so horny! I winked at her and stood where I was standing. She smiled, turned around and start kissing the stranger. I saw that her dress was moving. Oh my god, I recognized the chape of his two hands on her ass, under her dress. He was grabbing and squeezing her cheeks. He must have felt that she didn't had any underwear. So I moved a little bit so I could see them from the side. Sofie had her two hands around his shoulders and they were kissing very passionately. While kissing the stranger moved his left hand from her ass to the front. I saw how it went between her legs. She was pushing her body against his. They way she moved I was sure he was fingering her. Pff This was so hot....

I saw how Sofie wispered something in his ear. Suddenly he looked at me and laughed. He then turned Sofie towards me. Between them and me, I guess there must have been a few guys dancing also. I think they were all friends of the stranger.

So Sofie was now facing me, with ten men between me and her. I saw how the stranger started kissing her neck and moved his hands over her dress grabbing one breast and moved his other hand towards her pussy. He lifted her dress and start fingering her. I could see how, because her red dress was still covering the action. After he moved his other hand and lifted the other side of the dress, just to reach higher and higher so he could grab the same breast under her dress. When he did this he lifted the dress automatically and her fresh shaved pussy was out in the open. He kept fingering her like they couldn't care someone would see them. She was enjoying, I was very sure about this, she was shiffering of horniness and was so wet, I could see the fluids reflecting the lights.

I tried to approach them but the group of guys were in my way. I saw that they all were with their backs to me. Why would this be?? Were they looking at the scene? What was going on? When I got closer, I saw just her head, that was bouncing, one of the guys told his friend that Jake was fucking that horny slut. Was Jake the stranger? I got closer and saw something red on the floor. When I reached for it and took it from the floor, I realised it was Sofie's dress. No way, was she naked??? I went closer and saw Sofie naked and getting fucked by Jake. Jake had a good grip on her hips and slammed her against his body. Some guy was touching her breasts and tried to kiss her. He had his cock out of his pants. Sofie was holding his cock with one hand while holding his shoulder to keep her balance. Then I saw Jake's face, I was sure he was cumming. He pulled her one time close to him and saw how he was definitely cumming in her. He pulled his cock out and closed his pants. When he was ready his friend turned Sofie around and entered his cock in her pussy. The way he fucked was phenomenal, long and hard pushes and chocking her while pounding. It didn't took long before he also empty his sack in my wife.

The other guys left together with Jake and his friend. Jake passed me and said that I had a fucking hot wife.

I rushed to Sofie and gave her the dress. She dressed herself and gave a huge hug. 'Thanks babe, that was so hot, I think I came like a dozen times'. We left the club and went home.

In the car Sofie lowered her seat and felt a sleep. I couldn't help it, I was still horny as fuck. I pulled her dress op and opened her legs. Her legs were covered in other men's cum.

This was the first time I also felt submissive towards men that fuck my wife. What I did then is another story.