Devon Got Lucky Ch. 01

Story Info
A young black man takes over the whole family.
1.6k words
4.32
37.5k
44

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 08/20/2018
Created 08/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VirginiaS
VirginiaS
282 Followers

Cathy had always been her mom's favorite daughter, and even more so after her husband had died in a car accident. Even after she had spent that first year at college, she had come home and mom had right away taken to treating her as number one. Her two older sisters took it for what it was worth, and never made a big deal out of it. But when Cathy had brought home a friend of hers from college, who just happened to be black, and who wasn't shy about showing his affection for Cathy, they figured that their mother would start drawing the line.

Both of her sisters were married, so when Devon needed a place to sleep, they put him up in one of Cathy's sisters rooms.

Norma had been surprised when Cathy had showed up with Devon in tow, but since Cathy was her little girl she made it a point not to appear unhappy about it.

That first night everything had gone smoothly, with Devon staying in his own room cause Cathy and her mom had talked in the kitchen until the wee hours of the morning. When Cathy had gone to bed, she had checked in on Devon, but he was snoring, so she just closed his door and went to her own bed.

The next day, Norma had noticed that her daughter seemed to be infatuated with this black boy. Anything that Devon would say, Cathy would giggle and hang on his every word, and Norma saw that more than once Devon had copped a feel of Cathy's ass, and her daughter just squealed with laughter.

That second night after Devon had gone up to his room, Cathy had let her hair down and told her mother that she planned on marrying Devon after the next semester was completed. This caught Norma by surprise, but you had to give her credit, she didn't try to argue with her about it. What happened next though caught Norma by surprise.

"Mom, if you don't care, I want to sleep with Devon tonight"

Norma didn't know what to say, so she started putting dishes in the sink.

"Mom, do you care?"

"Uhm, no hon. I'm not so sure your father would have approved, but your a grown girl now, and I'm not going to tell you what not to do."

Cathy walked up to her mom and lightly kissed her on the cheek, "I promise we won't make much noise."

Norma almost burst out in laughter, but caught herself in time to only smile and nod her head.

Norma had taken a shower and as she was toweling herself off, could hear some laughter from Devon's room across the hall.

It was too muffled to make out what was being said, but it seemed like Devon was softly talking.

This was getting to Norma, so she quietly opened her bedroom door and put her ear up against the other bedroom door.

"Geez Cathy, watch the fucking teeth will ya!"

Norma's eyes opened wider, when she heard that remark. Was her daughter giving that black boy a blow job she wondered.

"Oh fuck Cath... I swear no one had ever taking it down to my pubes like you do"

Down to his pubes? Her little girl was doing a deep throat on this nigger k**?

Norma heard he daughter cough, like maybe she had upchucked or something.

"LOL girl. That will teach you to try and deep throat my 8 inches"

Eight fucking inches? My God, that boy has eight inches of cock? As she placed her ear closer to the door, she could hear the bed creaking, and then there were some swear words that she couldn't make out.

"Damnit Cath, slow the fuck down will ya. Your mother is across the hall and she will hear us!"

"She's probably already asleep, or else she has gotten her plaything out and is stimulating herself."

How the hell did Cathy know about the dildo that she kept in her lingerie drawer, she wondered.

"Oh fuck, that feels good Devon. Wait, not too fast... I want to sink all the way down on it."

Norma immediately could picture her daughter sitting on top of the black guys cock. The motherfucker has eight inches up into her little cunt?

Norma couldn't restrain herself anymore, and as quietly as possible turned the door handle and slightly opened the door.

There she could see Cathy's back as she was sitting on top of Devon, with her hands down on his stomach as Devon seemed to be fondling her breasts.

Norma let out a little gasp, and Cathy seemed to stiffen up. Devon's head moved a little sideways, and his eyes met Norma's eyes.

Norma just froze, as she knew the two young lovers knew she was there. Her mind screamed for her to close the door, but it was too late already.

"Mom? Oh fuck. Stop it Devon."

Cathy pushed herself up off of Devon's glistening cock, and turned around and looked at her mother.

"Oh mom, I'm sorry. We got carried away, and forgot where we were."

Norma started to close the door, but then a smile started spreading across Devon's face.

"Mrs Smith, this is my fault. Cathy came in to give me a goodnight kiss and we just got carried away."

Norma just gulped and continued looking at the eight inches of black cock, with her daughters precum on it. It was the most magnificent site that she had ever seen. Her late husbands seven inches had always been enough for her, but this black boys cock was longer and MUCH bigger around. No wonder her daughter had choked on it when she was trying to deep throat that black monster.

Devon was noticing how Cathy's mom kept staring at his cock, so he maneuvered her off and stood up beside the bed.

"Mrs Smith, are you alright?"

It was then that Cathy noticed that her mom was still staring at her boyfriends wet cock.

"Mom?"

"Hush Cathy, your mom is just taking this all in."

Cathy shot Devon a quick look and saw the silly smile on his face. What the fuck was he grinning about, she wondered.

Devon turned slightly to one side, so that his cock could be seen better by Cathy's mom. With a smile on his face, he slowly watched her as he brought his hand to his cock and started to stroke it.

"DEVON!"

"Shut the fuck up Cath, can't you see that it must be quite awhile since your mom has seen a man's cock."

Cathy bit her lip, as her boyfriend started walking to towards her mother.

"Mrs Smith, would you like to get a closer look at this?" he said with a little bit of a leer on his face.

Norma still didn't move from the door, but her feet felt like they were going to collapse any minute.

When Devon was only a foot from Cathy's mom, he took his free hand and stretched it out to her.

Norma couldn't believe what was happening, but she could feel the wetness between her legs, and it wasn't water from the shower. She reached out and took his hand as he grasped hers hard, and pulled her farther into the bedroom.

"Cathy, make some room for your mother."

Cathy started to get all kinds of depraved thoughts running through her head, as Devon pushed her mother to sit on the edge of the bed.

Norma was still looking at the black cock not more than a foot from her face, and when Devon still stroking his cock with his one hand, brought the other one to the back of her head, she instinctively leaned forward and opened her mouth.

Cathy did a sharp intake when she saw her mothers lips wrap around her boyfriends cock.

"Now you see how your mom takes it nice and easy? She knows how to treat a mans cock!"

It didn't take much pressure on Devon's part to make her take more of this black k**s cock into her mouth. As she took more and more of his cock, her eyes focused on Devon's curly pubes. When her lips finally touched them, it was Cathy who did the double take. Her mom had taken all of Devon's cock and hadn't even batted an eyelash!

"Cath, pull the sheet and blanket off the bed. The three of us are gonna need all the room we can get."

Cathy quickly stripped the bed, all the while watching as her mother's hands started digging her nails into Devon's ass cheeks.

"Okay Mrs Smith, now lets see how you do in the fucking department."

That night Devon fucked Cathy's mom, until he shot his first load deep into her cunt. When he rolled off of her, he grabbed Cathy by her hair and told her to clean his cock up. Cathy had been so charged up watching her mother getting fucked, that she hadn't resisted at all. In fact, when Devon started to get hard again, she looked pleadingly into his eyes, and he had given her that leer again and had nodded his head, yes.

They stayed at Norma's house for a total of five days, before heading back to college. All five days had been spent in one bed, with Devon doing whatever he felt like doing.

He had even instructed the women to get into a sixty nine, while he fucked Norma's asshole. It had been a little painful for her, but after not having sex for almost a year, she reveled in the feeling that the mighty black cock did to her asshole.

Norma and Cathy had even started liking the mutual cunt sucking they had done, and when they had kissed goodbye that morning, Norma had looked deeply into her daughters eyes and told her that she loved her.

As Devon pulled away from the house, he was smiling to himself, wondering if he had gotten both mother and daughter pregnant that weekend. Now wouldn't that be the rats ass, he thought to himself.

VirginiaS
VirginiaS
282 Followers