All Comments on 'Devon Got Lucky Ch. 01'

by VirginiaS

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Fuck

Devon should get mom and daughter knocked up on his next visit

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's on him

Should he get either one of these women pregnant, what will he do about it? Sure, sex is hot. We, over thirty married years, have done many things that would make for great reading if we ever decide to journalize them. LOL

But really, let's talk about reality. How many men would do the right thing after letting the big head go on vacation while the little head is having fun?

X15X15over 5 years ago
Hot! FUCKING HOT!

I love interracial. I’d love to share with my mother like this! Great story.

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can’t wait for Ch.2

Hot story. Anxious to see what’s going on next

Pregnancies, the 2 other sisters... new relatives, cuckolding

Love to read it soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful story

Devon should tell Cathy to take charge of domesticating her Mom by making her discard bras and granny panties, keeping only a black conservative business dress and discard dresses that hide her features.

Cathy takes Mom shopping to buy sexy sleeveless dresses showing her cleavage, heel shoes, gets her a Brazilian treatment and has her hair styled to take 20 years off. To please Devon, she takes Mom to a black owned clothing store, senses her racism, takes her to dressing room and makes her strip naked where she is driven to the point of exhaustion by the incessant demands of black women to constantly change from one set of clothes to another set while steaming mad at Cathy only to shockingly feel the pain of a spanking applied to her reddening ass by Cathy who gets approval from the black women and reciprocates by giving them permission to discipline her. The overwhelmed Mom is made to walk out from the dressing room like a fashion model, display herself in various poses, guided by a tap of a flyswatter. A cup of water only given for appropriate behavior shown in her dehydrated condition. Cathy and the black women decide what clothes Mom should buy and she is told to shut up when she has an opinion, enforced by a hard swat on ass.

Mom is made to put on and display her features in each new dress guided by Cathy for the pleasure of Devon as he critiques each dress. Ballet dancing discipline enforced by Cathy.

Cathy's two married sisters? She knows how racist they are and she finds a way to invite one of them to spend a weekend at their house potentially extended by a few extra days. Mom's new look, sexy dresses and the presence of Devon plus the change in Cathy into a more assertive woman puts fear in the visiting sister who has her cell phone confiscated by Cathy. She gets no relief from Mom who tells her to shut up and go with the flow.

One night, she is made to witness Mom's facing Devon while having right hand twisted back by Cathy and is made to pay amends for racism by French kissing Devon before starting her lessons on pleasing a black man, enforced by spankings applied by Cathy. The weekend is a mind blowing experience for her to show her submissive side and getting a shaven Brazilian home along with having hair styled to reflect her status.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVirginiaS@VirginiaS
Lost my husband to cancer several years ago.... he was my fuck buddy, and also my very best friend, and helped introduce me to interracial sexing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES