All Comments on 'Devon Horse Show'

by johnnieblue44

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Hint of Truth

I'm from the area the author talks about and I don't doubt that this has happened more than a few times. I gave it a five.

Spider1Spider1over 12 years ago
Hot as hell

Bravo and nicely done. Would love to hear about the threeway.

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdrieover 12 years ago
Ah to a Week Down at Devon

Nice job capturing the spirit of the event, the area and its people. And such a hot, hot piece. I'd love to hear more of the tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nicely Done

As a Devon resident you surely made me want to attend next year's show! Bravo, and please continue on with the story!

Ispy10Ispy10over 12 years ago
Excellent

I hope there's a chapter 2 in there somewhere )

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

great stuff, hopefully this is just the first chapter ; and make sure that there are also some facials in part 2

lacrossemom74lacrossemom74over 12 years ago
Wow! Right in my backyard!

I've been reading stories on this site for years and this is just so amazing. I just had to comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It brings back memorys

Its been close to 50 years since I've been to The Horse Show, this brings back many memory's. I to had an older woman (about 12 years older) who was my teacher and from whom I learned a lot.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 12 years ago
Great

Great story line, loved it all the way through, any follow up ??

DawnJDawnJabout 12 years ago
Horny trumps Snooty, eh?

An interesting look at another one of your female characters with "attitude". I wanted to dislike her, and thought I would after that mean stunt with Stephanie, but she turned out half way okay...and anyway, that Steph deserved her comeuppance!

Again, I love the way you play with words. This is a gem, for example: "shook like a screen door in a hurricane". What a fresh and on-point image! And it certainly shows you exactly how passionate the moment is. Your verbal images make me feel like I'm participating in the events! Great writing always brings the reader all the way in Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I go to Devon every year and live in the old money world you describe so well. The women here are complex, beautiful and extremely sexy. The lower Main Line, however, has been inundated by "new money" poseurs. Their women are extremely crass and without sex appeal. The true Main Line is now only west of Wayne. Once again, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So very true, hot, and reminder....

of a time several years ago when I joined mom and dad at the "Show". A friend of the family, I will call her Mrs. C but will say first name was Catherine was flirting and after the final activities with the sun going down we cound ourselves below one of the bleachers where she treated me to my first blow job. It was amazing. The wife of one of my mom's friends. We cavorted numerous times before I went back to college. Never will I forget the Devon Horse Show!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous