All Comments on 'Devoted to You'

by trigudis

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Me again....

I commented after "Living in the Moment". This follow-up brought back more beautiful memories of my young lady, who took care of me after my wife died. I still recall the excitement of watching her car pull into my driveway. Kisses in the garage. A few moments spent feeding dog treats to my canine friends and rubbing their bellies. Mere minutes later, we were rubbing each other's bellies together in my bed, our clothes on the floor. There was missionary. And doggystyle. And other positions, although we never took a shower together. And my God, her blowjobs. My 59th birthday present was the best blowjob of my life, administered by my naked 34-year-old goddess on her knees. Thank you again for sweet memories of a beautiful chapter in my life. Sadly, it's over now. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I have a feeling

this series didn't get the attention it deserves. Interesting theme and well done.

I'd like to see where or if they go on from here.

In any case, thank you...

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 4 years ago
Keep on making lifetime memories!

Dylan won't make any like these.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Missing is what happened to Bryson's marriage. He seems to good and perfect for his wife to have not kept him. There must have been something. When things are too good to be true, then they are not good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrigudis@trigudis
Free-lance writer who enjoys reading mostly non-fiction but also Nicholas Sparks romance novels and "serious" lit (John Updike, Irwin Shaw, Philip Roth, Herman Wouk). I enjoy writing these stories because it entertains me as well as the readership. Lit is unique in that wri...