Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then took off the towel and used it to dry her hair some more. Looking in the mirror, she fixed her hair and make-up. When she was satisfied, she went to the closet and selected her favourite pair of black high heels and put them on. Taking one last look at herself in the full-length mirror, she turned and went to the bedroom door.

'Okay, Orlando, I'm ready,' she called out and went back inside the bedroom and stood waiting for him in the middle of the room.

'Whoa! Gina, you look fucking incredible!' Orlando said the second he appeared at the door.

'That's the kind of reaction I was hoping for!' Gina said, smiling broadly and very flattered by his immediate response.

Orlando stepped into the room and wasn't shy about looking at her naked body from head to toe. 'Well, it's completely honest and warranted. Gina, that sight takes my breath away. Turn around for me. I want to see every inch of you.' Gina turned so that Orlando could get a clear view of her ass. 'Just to fucking die for, honey! I mean, you look smoking hot when you're working out, but seeing you completely naked, I can see that you're on another level. Even though I'm gay, I can appreciate a hot woman's body. And yours is the hottest I've ever seen by a long way.'

'You're making me blush, Orlando.'

'Good! You need to know how hot you are!'

'Thank you so much, Orlando,' Gina said while Orlando continued looking her up and down. 'I can't tell you how much this helps me. To be honest, I'm extremely nervous about having sex with another man because it's been so long. Even the thought of being naked with someone else is intimidating, so this is a huge step for me.'

'It's my pleasure, Gina. And thanks for trusting me.'

'It's also why I'm wearing my high heels. This is how I intend to look when I eventually take that step with another man. I'm sure I'll opt for some sexy lingerie too but I've always loved the whole naked-except-for-heels look, so I'll just be wearing these heels when the guy is fucking me.'

'Well, that's going to be a fun night for the guy!'

Gina laughed and said, 'So, now that I've bared all for you... Speaking as my personal trainer, is there anything at all I need to work on?'

'Honestly, you're there already. But there's always little things we can tweak and push harder, muscles we can tone into shape even more. But as far as getting ready for your first night of extra-marital sex, you're there. Your breasts are firm and supple, your ass is tight and perfectly toned...'

'What about my pussy? I was thinking of going completely shaved?' Gina had always only trimmed her pussy hair back. It was a neat but still very much visible bush.

'It could be a nice touch, yeah. To go full pornstar on it. But either way would be stunning.'

'I suppose I'd like to give the guy the impression that even though I can be quite reserved in everyday life, I have a strong sexual appetite.'

'And a shaved pussy certainly sends a message!'

'That's what I was thinking.'

'So, you're looking for something friskier, dirtier than just your average fuck?'

'Definitely. It already feels incredibly forbidden and slutty to be planning to have sex with someone other than my husband. And all this training and getting into great shape is awakening me sexually in new ways. Bottom line, I want to spend a few months being used and whored by a really hot guy.'

'With an enormous cock!'

'Yes, I think we've established that his cock has to be fucking huge!' Gina said and they both laughed.

'So, a sweet, sensitive, handsome guy, who will fuck your brains out in the bedroom! Isn't that the rough profile?'

'That's it exactly,' Gina said.

'That shouldn't be too hard to find. But I insist on helping you because it has to be a guy who is deserving of this body.'

'Thank you, Orlando,' she said, leaned in and kissed him on the cheek and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her naked body and held her close. 'I really appreciate all your help,' she said, while they were still embracing. 'I don't know how I would have handled this without you.'

'I'm so glad I can help,' Orlando said. 'The healing has already begun. Obviously, it would have been better if Matt had never cheated, but now that you're in this situation I'd encourage you to see it as an opportunity. Just try to think of all the great sex you're going to have with other men!'

'Believe me, I am, although I'm only thinking of having sex with one man -- not multiple partners,' Gina said, as their intimate hug finally ended and she stepped back. 'I can't tell you how horny I've been lately. I'm feeling so slutty even though I haven't had an affair yet!'

Gina and Orlando continued chatting while she got dressed. Afterwards, they went downstairs and hung out together while Orlando told her about some of the guys he knew who were potential lovers for Gina.

5

During this time, Gina's and Orlando's social circles began to mix. Orlando got to know Kim and Gina's other female friends. And Gina regularly went out partying with Orlando and his boyfriend Craig. It was comforting for Gina to see Orlando so happy with his boyfriend because it made it easier for her to let go with him during their workouts. For example, it became a regular thing for her to strip naked at the end of their home workouts so that Orlando could give a full assessment of her progress. She would even occasionally exercise naked for part of their workout if Orlando wanted to get a clear view of, say, her abdominal muscles or the muscles around her ass or inner thighs. Gina would often get extremely aroused during these sessions, but it was fine because she and Orlando had created a safe space between them. It was obvious to him whenever she was turned on, and if she ever admitted it to him, they could just joke about it that she really needed to get laid soon. It didn't help matters that Orlando was handsome and sweet with a great body, but the fact that she knew nothing would happen between them made it thrilling to have fun with being naked around him regularly.

One night, when Gina was out at a bar with Orlando and Craig, the subject of anal sex came up. When Gina let slip that she had never experienced it, both of them were surprised.

'So, you're an anal virgin!' Craig said.

'I never thought about it like that, but yeah -- I guess I am!' Gina said.

'Oh, that is a shame!' Craig said.

'Why -- am I missing a lot?' Gina said coyly.

'You certainly are,' Orlando said. 'More importantly, I think a woman like you with the body you have shouldn't be closed off to any type of sexual experiences.'

'I completely agree,' Craig said. 'Plus with a booty like yours, it would be a crying shame for it to go to waste!'

'Ah, thank you, Craig. I'm not sure if you guys are a good influence or a bad influence,' Gina joked, 'because all of a sudden I'm extremely curious about getting fucked in my ass!'

'Honey, you should be,' Orlando said. 'And the fact that your husband never fucked you that way makes any possible affair more enticing. It's very erotic to think that the first guy to fuck you in the ass won't be your husband but another man.'

'That is so erotic,' Gina said, raising her martini glass. 'I'm officially open to the possibility! But I'm not sure of how to do it, I mean prepare myself or whatever.'

'Well, isn't it a good thing you have your own personal trainer right here!' Craig said jokingly, pointing to Orlando.

'In all seriousness, though, I'd be glad to tell you all you need to know about anal,' Orlando said and proceeded to give her a quick overview of the importance of the right lubes, and having a few different size dildos, to build up gradually from smaller to bigger sizes. 'The main thing is to get your ass used to being entered and filled. If you regularly stretch it out and build up to a large dildo, you'll be ready when a guy finally fucks you there.'

All three of them were quite drunk by this point, and Gina was very aroused talking about anal sex with them, and she told them she was going to go out and buy the selection of dildos the next day.

6

The following day, Gina realised that it wasn't just drunkenness that spurred her on the night before. Now fully sober, she was just as turned on by the idea of preparing herself for anal sex for the first time. During her lunch break, she walked to a sex shop and surveyed their extensive selection of sex toys. She eventually settled on a set of three dildos that was specifically designed for someone with her needs: the title on the box was 'Anal Training Toolkit', and in addition to the dildos there were two different sized butt-plugs, lube, and a small booklet with the title 'Enjoying Anal Sex: Beginners to Advanced'.

Gina purchased the set and put it discretely into her handbag. She felt very naughty going back to work after lunch with it hidden in her bag. That evening, Orlando came over to her house to oversee her workout. About an hour into it, she stood up and just peeled off her sweaty gym clothes, followed by her underwear. Orlando watched her as she returned to the mat buck naked, though it didn't shock or surprise him because he was so used to it by now. Gina had come to really enjoy being naked around Orlando and she looked forward to it during every session. It was thrilling for her to have a hot guy rate every inch of her body and to push her even further. Although she knew he was already very impressed by her body, he always made some comment that would help motivate her to continue, such as that her abs could be more defined or her ass could be tighter.

At the end of this evening's workout, Gina and Orlando were chatting and she mentioned that she had bought the dildos. Orlando was intrigued and asked to see them, so they walked across the landing together and into her bedroom. Gina took the box from her closet and brought it over to the bed.

'Anal Training Kit? Wow, you are serious about this!' Orlando said.

'I figured if I was going to try anal, I might as well do it right!' Gina said, standing next to him, still completely naked.

'Fantastic -- all in is the only way!'

Gina opened the box and took out the three dildos and placed them side by side on the bed. The smallest one was purple, the medium sized was white, and the large one was black. She picked up the biggest one and stroked it with her fingers, examining it thoroughly. She had only ever seen Matt's erect cock and although he was well hung, this large dildo was slightly thicker and longer than it.

'It's hard to imagine that I could ever fit this in my ass,' she said and smiled.

'If you approach it with the same amount of commitment you show in your training, I've not doubt you could achieve it,' Orlando said seriously. 'This collection is perfect for you.' He picked up the small dildo. 'Work with this one for a while. Starting off, all you need to focus on is getting used to being penetrated.'

'Would it be crossing the line to ask you to help me?' Gina said. 'Just to help me get started.'

Orlando had been comfortable talking casually about using the dildos, but he was more hesitant now that they were discussing actually using them.

'Well... yes, of course, I'd like to help,' he said. 'What did you have in mind?'

'I don't know... Guide me through it, I guess.' Gina picked up the lube. 'So, I should probably begin with this... How much should I use?'

'Since you've never had anal sex before, don't be shy with it. Too much is better than too little. First of all, you need to get comfortable on the bed. Lay down on your front and try to relax.'

Gina did as she was instructed and lay naked on the bed. Already, the situation had switched from professional to intensely sexual because this was exactly the kind of position that Gina would adopt if she were about to be fucked. But Orlando was getting into it too, enjoying the fun of going far beyond what any normal personal trainer should do with a client. The fact that they had become good friends is what made him comfortable with crossing that line. He deeply cared about Gina and genuinely wanted her first experience of anal sex to be positive.

'This is quite the compromising position!' Gina said in an effort to make light of the fact that she was lying naked on her bed and about to stick a dildo in her ass for the first time.

'Don't worry about that,' Orlando said, sitting on the bed and running his right hand along her back to put her at ease. 'Just try to relax as much as you can. This is about opening up both your body and mind sexually. Try to get in touch with your sexual side, explore fantasies... The more aroused you are the better because you'll be more receptive.'

Gina had closed her eyes, and her mind was already drifting towards various hardcore fantasies. The way Orlando was stroking her back was adding hugely to her enjoyment. He could tell she was moving into a high state of arousal because she was starting to moan softly.

'Are you thinking about a fantasy?' he asked.

'Yes....,' she said, keeping her eyes closed and squirming with pleasure on the bed.

'Tell it to me.'

'I can't...it's too filthy...'

'That's good. It shows you're letting go. Remember -- the more receptive you are and the more open your mind is, the better. You can tell me.'

'Okay, but please don't judge.'

'I won't.'

'Alright... I'm fantasizing about being in a luxurious hotel room... and I'm there wearing nothing but a sexy pair of high heels and...' Gina kept her eyes closed. Her hands were up by the pillow even though she was tempted to touch herself.

'Go on,' Orlando said when he sensed she was hesitating.

'Well, there are also three guys there...'

'Three? Wow!'

'I know... it's so filthy...'

'I love it, tell me more. Are they just random guys?'

'Sort of... Guys from the gym. All three of them are naked and they have amazing bodies and really impressive huge cocks. They know I'm a married woman and that I've only ever been with one man, my husband, but they are relishing the opportunity to change all that and fuck me senseless. They view me as forbidden pussy that has suddenly become available to them.'

'Ooh, I love how your mind works,' Orlando said. 'That's good... now keep on exploring that fantasy and take some of this lube...'

Gina opened her eyes and saw that Orlando was holding the lube in his hand and intended to give it to her to use. But she smiled shyly and asked: 'Would you do it for me?'

'You want me to lube you up?'

'Yes -- I completely understand if that makes you uncomfortable. It's just that... you have much easier access and more importantly, you know what you're doing.'

'Wow -- I suppose I'm just flattered that you trust me enough to ask me,' Orland said.

'Of course, I trust you, Orlando. I feel like I've really gotten to know you over the last few months. It's obvious how sweet and caring a guy you are. You know how huge a deal it is for me to even be naked with a man other than Matt, but I actually love being naked around you now. Honestly, it's very arousing for me but I know it's all in the friendzone, a very unusual but exciting friendzone.'

'That's how I feel too, Gina, and your trust means a lot to me. So, if you're sure you'd like me to use this lube on you, I'd be glad to help.'

'I am sure -- thank you so much, Orlando,' Gina said and closed her eyes again to return to the fantasy. In her fantasy, she was already in the process of getting fucked by the three guys in the hotel room. They were taking turns fucking her pussy and sticking their huge cocks in her mouth, but then she imagined that a point came when one of the men took charge of the situation and decided it's time for Gina to get fucked in the ass.

With this fantasy running through her mind, making her pussy dripping wet, Orlando positioned himself on the bed behind her. The first thing he did was to guide her legs apart further. Kneeling behind her, he started massaging her lower back with both hands, moving closer and closer to her ass. He then focussed exclusively on her ass, massaging them, stroking them, gently stretching her from the outside by spreading her butt cheeks as wide as they would go. The anticipation was almost too much for Gina and her breathing became heavier and her soft moans of pleasure became more pronounced. And then the moment finally arrived when she felt Orlando's touch at the entrance to her ass. The sensation was cold at first because two of his fingers were now lubed up and he was spreading it all around the entrance, not daring yet to go inside. After a couple of minutes, in which he could clearly hear how much Gina was enjoying herself, he very gently and slowly pushed his thumb inside her ass.

'Oh my god, Orlando!' Gina exclaimed involuntarily.

'Is that okay, Gina?'

'Yes, please continue!'

Orlando did as she requested and moved his thumb deeper inside her. He took it out after a few seconds, got more lube, and pushed it back inside her ass. He did the same with his index and middle finger a few times, getting as much lube inside as he thought she needed.

'You are incredibly tight, as I expected,' Orlando said, 'but it's good to see that your body is receptive too. Do you think you're ready to try the first dildo?'

'Absolutely! Please break me in!'

Orlando picked up the smallest dildo, coated it with more lube, and pressed the tip to the entrance of her ass. He heard Gina take a sharp intact of breath.

'Just relax, Gina, as much as possible,' he said. 'I know you can take this dildo. I got my entire thumb inside you and this is just a little bit thicker. Return to your fantasy and tell me what is happening now.'

'One of the men is on the bed with me and getting ready to fuck me in the ass,' Gina said.

'Perfect,' Orlando said. He stroked her back with his left hand and gently pushed the dildo past the entrance, only a fraction of an inch at first.

'More,' Gina said and Orlando pushed it in a little further. He kept meeting with resistance, her virginal ass so tight, but the dildo continued inching inside her. When it was almost fully in, Orlando slowly pulled it back out and in again. He continued doing this, asking regularly if she was alright, to which she replied that she wanted him to keep going. It took some time, but he was eventually able to move the dildo in and out of her ass with relatively little resistance. When it was becoming slightly easier to take it, Gina was tempted to cry out 'That's it, fuck me in the ass!', but she held back because this wasn't officially supposed to be a sexual experience and she didn't want to scare off Orlando.

To finish off, Orlando took the smallest of the butt-plugs and inserted it all the way into Gina's ass. When he was sure it was comfortably in place, he said: 'That's incredible progress for your first time, Gina. I'd recommend you keep this butt-plug inside you for a few minutes. Try to get used to the feel of it. Since your goal is to take a cock in your ass, you're really going to have to get used to stretching it out.'

Gina opened her eyes and turned on to her back.

'Can I get up and move around?' she said.

'Of course -- do whatever it takes to get used to it.'

Gina got off the bed and walked slowly across the floor, smiling to herself at the brand new sensation of feeling a butt-plug in her ass as she walked. She stood in front of the full-length mirror, feeling sexy and incredibly aroused. She reached for a pair of black high heels nearby and put them on. Her hair was tossed and she fixed it while looking in the mirror, surveying her naked body from head to toe. She then turned and walked towards Orlando.

'I don't know how to thank you,' she said. 'The more time I spend with you, the more confident I feel in my own body. And the more I feel I'm managing to get past Matt cheating on me.'