Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 10

Story Info
Gina presents Kim with a difficult choice.
11.2k words
4.48
6.9k
10

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Chapters 52 -- 57 of 'Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy'. Recap of where we are in the story: Gina has come a long way since separating from her husband Matt (after his infidelity). Thanks to her personal trainer and gay friend Orlando, she has gotten into the best shape of her life. Together they have worked hard so that Gina could turn herself into the ultimate fucktoy. Also under Orlando's guidance, she has made great progress in her 'anal training'. But what began as merely taking dildos in her virgin ass progressed to Orlando fucking her in the ass for the first time.

So, Gina is currently having a secret anal-only affair with Orlando. The only person who knows about it is Orlando's boyfriend Craig.

Gina is also in a relationship with Josh, who Orlando introduced her to. Josh is dominant in nature and sees great potential in making Gina his submissive cumwhore. Although they are dating, their relationship is not conventional. It is based almost entirely on sex, which is perfect for Gina at this point in her life. For now, Josh is enjoying the power he already has over Gina and building up the anticipation before they fuck for the first time. Josh wants Gina to worship his cock. She is ready for him to turn her into his cumwhore, and she even has a collar that she wears for him with that word written on it. Gina is in the frame of mind that she will do anything it takes to finally be able to take Josh's enormous cock in her pussy and ass, and this includes swallowing multiple loads of his cum, getting sprayed by his cum and wearing it while hanging out in his apartment and letting it dry into her skin.

Josh tested Gina by inviting his friend Andre to his apartment to fuck Gina. Gina, who is rapidly growing into her cumwhore role, accepted the challenge and let Andre fuck her brains out, including in her ass. As a reward, after Andre left, Josh later let Gina give him a blowjob for the first time.

But the biggest surprise of all was yet to come. On a separate night, Josh invited Gina's best-friend Kim to the apartment. This was a total surprise to Gina and she was concerned because Kim was married and was already struggling with remaining faithful to her husband. It seemed that Josh and Kim had planned this evening, though Gina didn't know what was going to happen. As the evening went on, Josh stripped Kim naked, tied her up and gagged her like Gina. Gina thought that would be the end of the evening's activities, that Josh would just get off on having two hot naked women tied up and at his mercy. But Josh went further. With Gina tied to the bed and unable to do anything about it, Josh placed a very horny Kim on the bed and proceeded to fuck her in all her holes -- not only turning Kim into a cheating wife for the first time, but also taking her anal virginity.

In direct response to that night, Kim sought to make amends by asking Gina to fuck her husband Ben. Kim's proposal was that Gina would spend one night with Ben, which she hoped would even the score, even though Ben still had no idea Kim had just cheated on him for the first time. Kim and Ben are a very strong married couple, and Ben has always been faithful to her. Their wedding anniversary was coming up and they were booked into a luxurious hotel, but Kim suggested that Gina should take her place. It would be like Kim's special anniversary gift to Ben: one night of extra-marital sex with the ultimate fucktoy Gina, who Kim knew Ben is very attracted to. Gina was unsure at first whether to do it because she didn't want to threaten Ben and Kim's 20+ year marriage, but Kim convinced her to do it. Josh gave Gina permission to do it too, as long as she wore her CUMWHORE collar with Ben.

In the previous part, Gina went to the hotel, and surprised Ben in the hotel suite. Although Ben was deeply conflicted because of his loyalty to his wife Kim, his desire for Gina won out and he ended up fucking Gina twice, the second time in her ass. It was a spectacular night of forbidden sex and an experience that would not only change Ben and Kim's marriage forever, but also change Gina's relationship with them.

At the end of the last part, Gina spoke with Josh on the phone to tell him about her night of sex with Ben. Josh was pleased but then made a demand that created further conflict for Gina: he requested that Gina bring Kim with her later when she was going to Josh's apartment, implying that Josh wanted to fuck Kim again.)

52

Back at home later that day, Gina received a voice message from Kim in which she said: 'Gina, thanks so much for doing such an amazing job fucking Ben! I think it went even better than we could've hoped! From what Ben told me, you really put on an unforgettable performance! He rushed home directly from the hotel and I was waiting for him in our bedroom with a similar outfit to yours -- wearing nothing but my red high heels, although I didn't have a collar. He was so fucking horny after being with you. And I was very eager to reclaim him or make him mine again, so we had an incredible fuck! One of the best we've ever had! It really was very special and raunchy. He lay on top of me with his big juicy cock in my pussy and it made me so wet just thinking about how this same cock had been used to fill every one of your holes not long ago! He took his time and told me all about what he had done with you. Oh my god Gina, you really did fuck him good, didn't you! But then again I wouldn't expect anything less from such an exceptional cumwhore!'

Gina walked around her bedroom holding the phone and smiling while listening to Kim's message.

'It does make me feel a bit jealous when I think of your unbelievably hot body and how horny you must have made Ben,' Kim continued. 'But it also motivates me to continue my training with Craig so that I can at least attempt to keep up with you. One last thing -- I don't think I can meet up with you tonight like we talked about. Ben and I have a special night planned here. He's going to fuck me in the ass for the first time and I'm so excited! I think of all the things he did with you last night at the hotel, he's guiltiest about having anal sex with you. I know he must have enjoyed your incredible ass so much, but he thinks I must be disappointed that his first anal fuck was with you rather than me. But I assured him I'm fine about it and I just can't wait to experience it with him. So anyway, I just wanted to let you know that Ben and I are doing great after his very naughty one-night stand with you. We just both have to adjust to the new situation. I hope you're not too disappointed about tonight. How about if we have a girls night at your house tomorrow evening instead?'

Gina was relieved that Kim postponed because it gave her more time to decide what to do about Josh. She rang him straightaway to tell him.

'Hi Josh, I'm really sorry but Kim isn't free this evening,' Gina said. 'She and Ben are busy getting re-acquainted after his wild night with me.'

'That's disappointing,' Josh said. 'Did you tell her that I wanted her to come over to my apartment with you later?'

'Not yet, but I will. Kim said she'll be free tomorrow evening. Could we do it then instead?'

There was a pause on the other end of the line, before Josh answered. 'Tomorrow at 7 so at my apartment. But it's very important that you bring Kim with you. I know how you feel about her as your friend and you don't want her to cheat on her husband again. But I'm taking the decision out of your hands. All you have to do is say it to her and let her decide. Like you, she has great cumwhore potential and I want to help her fulfill it. Besides, it shouldn't be such a big deal for her anymore after what her husband did with you. Sounds like you really fucked his brains out!'

'Ooh, I was a total whore for him!' Gina said, pleased with herself. 'I wish you could've seen me! You would've been proud of my performance. It was so erotic and exciting, especially because we know each other so well and I was his first ever extra-marital fuck. And after what you had done with Kim, I wanted to give him a very special night of sex.'

'Did you take any photos?'

'Not of us having sex, but I have a few of me naked and covered in his cum.'

'Excellent. I want you to send all of them to me.'

So, it was decided. Gina would have to try and convince Kim to go with her the following evening to Josh's apartment, where in all likelihood Josh would want to fuck her again while Gina watched. Gina really didn't want to disappoint Josh, so she was already trying to rationalise in her mind that maybe it wouldn't be so bad if Kim fucked Josh one more time, but then went back to being faithful to Ben again.

53

Even though Gina wouldn't be meeting Josh or Kim until the next day, she went to her lingerie drawer and choose a sexy black sheer set and put them on, along with her CUMWHORE collar. She also put on her red high heels, the same pair she had worn throughout her night with Ben. She then went downstairs and did lots of household chores, which she was behind on, including the laundry and cleaning over the kitchen. Gina knew that one of the main reasons she was doing so well in her cumwhore training was that she was following Josh's instruction to become sexualised even when doing ordinary things. It was commonplace for her now to bring dildos and butt-plugs to work, to insert a large butt-plug into her ass before group meetings, and to dress in a way that expertly showed off her incredible body without being slutty. There was a group of four male senior executives at her company that usually dined together at the work canteen, and she often saw them looking in her direction and she was sure that they talked about her. Gina allowed her mind to wander occasionally and fantasize about a work conference where she would let all four of the men take turns fucking her. The fact that they were all married men made the fantasy even more erotic, but she indulged in it because she knew it would never happen. Not just because she didn't want them to cheat on their wives for real, but also because she didn't want to complicate her everyday life by having sex with men from work. The fantasy and the thrill of being desired by men at work had to be enough.

At home, it also felt good for her to, for example, stand in her kitchen and chop the vegetables for dinner while sexualised in her cumwhore outfit. She liked spending large parts of her days with a wet pussy and thinking about future possible encounters with men. One of the most exciting parts of this journey she was on since separating from Matt was how much she could prioritise sex. Sex was no longer a peripheral part of her life -- it was now absolutely central to it like never before. Her primary focus was to make herself desirable to men and to be an expert at pleasuring men in the bedroom. Everything else in her life had faded into the background as secondary. One of the main reasons why Gina had become even closer to Kim in recent months was that Kim was the only one who knew and supported this new focus in Gina's life. This phase would surely have to end at some point and she would have to go on living a more normal life, but she was determined to embrace and enjoy every moment of it until then.

As she continued with her chores in the kitchen, Gina smiled to herself thinking about all the naughty things she had done with Ben the night before and earlier that very day at the hotel. She still had a lot of his cum inside her. But she was also thinking about other possibilities, such as Dominic, the young man who worked at the hotel and whose number she had. And she was toying with the idea of calling Josh's friend Andre sometime soon for another illicit fuck. Then there were a couple of really hot guys from her gym who she only knew to see, but was sure would be easy to hook up with if she showed any interest in them rather than merely allowing them to admire her body while she worked out.

The possibilities were exciting to even think about. For the moment at least, she was happy to just have Orlando and Craig to meet up with regularly to fuck her in her ass after her workouts, as well as being subjugated and trained by Josh. In the back of her mind, Gina was also thinking about her husband Matt and wondering if a time would come when they would have one last fuck, allowing him to experience for the first time fucking her in the ass. That was the appeal of it for her. She really did want to show him how far she had come sexually since they separated.

Just as she was finished preparing dinner, she heard the phone ring and was pleasantly surprised when she saw it was Matt calling. She took her phone and answered while walking out of the kitchen.

'Gina, have you talked to Lily in the past few days?' Matt asked.

'No, is everything okay?' Gina walked to the stairs and went up towards her bedroom.

'Do you know she broke up with Pierre?'

'I had no idea, no. When did this happen?'

'Last week,' Matt said.

'Why didn't she tell me?' Gina said, offended and concerned that her own daughter wouldn't tell her about breaking up with her boyfriend.

'I don't know. Maybe she thinks you're too busy,' Matt said.

'What's that supposed to mean?'

'Nothing, Gina. I'm not trying to judge or accuse you, and I understand that you're on this journey of sexual discovery or whatever with other men. I know that's none of my business any more, but I think Lily has the impression that you're unavailable.'

'You haven't told her anything have you about my private life?' Gina asked, turning into her bedroom.

'No, of course not. But, maybe she just senses because you don't call her as often now that you're busy all the time. Anyway, I'm calling to fill you in and let you know I'm driving up today to see her if you'd like to come along. Are you free today?'

'I am actually.'

'Great, would you like to drive together? I could call by and pick you up?'

Gina hesitated. She was standing in front of the mirror, observing her cumwhore look, amused by the fact that Matt had no idea she was dressed like this. She wanted to visit Lily, but she had to reflect for a moment on whether it would be a good idea to travel to the university with Matt.

'Okay -- that would be nice,' she eventually said, deciding she had no real reason not to now that her day was free.

Matt seemed very pleased and he arranged to call by in an hour to pick her up. Gina took off her collar and high heels and changed into a white set of lingerie. She had thrown out all her functional underwear and now only ever wore sexy lingerie under her clothes, no matter where she was going. She selected a casual white skirt and pink cotton top, both of which were stylish and tight-fitting, and showed off her fit hot body without being overt. She choose a more appropriate pair of high heels that had a shorter heel but that she knew Matt would appreciate nonetheless. As she finished getting ready, she remembered that she had phoned Matt when she was on her way to the hotel to meet Ben. She had only told him that she was on her way to have a one-night stand with a friend's husband without revealing who it was. And now Gina was wondering if Matt had reached out to her today because he was curious about how it went. Matt had made it clear that he wanted the chance to fuck her soon and perhaps this was his way of staying in touch and keeping Gina from forgetting about him.

Gina walked out of the house as soon as Matt's car pulled up outside because she didn't want to invite him in as she believed he would probably request to fuck. Even though the pain of his infidelity had eased a lot over the last few months, especially because of all the sex with other men she had experienced, Gina was still conflicted about fucking Matt again. Despite being curious, she didn't want all the emotional complications that would follow.

Matt watched her closely as he approached the car and got in. They kissed on the cheek to greet one another and Matt complimented her on how she looked. Gina thought it was sweet how pleased he seemed to be hanging out with her and she had to admit, it did feel nice to be in his company because they knew how to get along.

'So, how did your hot date go last night?' Matt asked after a few minutes, confirming what Gina had suspected. 'Or maybe "date" is the wrong word. What did you call it -- a one-night stand with a friend's husband?'

Matt's mood was good and he was doing his best to talk about it in a light-hearted way, without conveying jealousy, even though he obviously would have been feeling it.

'That's right. It was... a wonderful night,' Gina answered honestly.

Matt smiled at her because she suddenly seemed a little bashful talking about it.

'I'm very curious to know which friend it is who let you spend a night with her husband,' Matt said. 'Any hints?'

'No, I'm afraid not. I'm sworn to secrecy!'

'Well, if it's a friend, it would presumably have to be a close friend, someone who trusts you enough with their husband. So, that narrows it down.'

'There's no point in trying to guess, Matt,' Gina said, smiling. 'I'll never tell.'

But this didn't put him off. He went through all her circle of closest friends, naming one after another. It's either Denise, Kim, Jane, or Becky... Denise's husband Kevin is a nice guy but I can't imagine it's him because he's not exactly the most handsome man. Not your type anyway. Kim and you go way back, but I don't think it's her either because Ben isn't the kind of man who would ever...'

Matt was glancing over at Gina while driving to try to read her reactions on her face. He must have noticed her awkwardness when talking about Kim and Ben because he suddenly stopped talking, examined her expression more closely, then said: 'Wait... Is it Ben? You're blushing! It's totally Ben!'

Matt was smiling, like he had just solved a big mystery.

'It's not Ben,' Gina tried to protest, but she wasn't very convincing.

'It is! You're my wife, nobody knows you better than me. You totally fucked Ben, didn't you!'

Gina was going to deny it again, but she relented. 'All right. It was Ben,' she said, throwing her hands up and smiling with a guilty look on her face.

'I knew it! I mean, I can't believe it. That's incredible, but wow! How does something like that even happen?'

'Matt, we shouldn't be even talking about it.'

'Don't worry, I'll be discrete. It's just you and me talking. I'm just curious how it came about.'

Gina looked at Matt and relented. 'Okay, well it all started with Kim. She wanted to give Ben a special anniversary gift. So... I was his gift!'

Matt looked genuinely stunned, like Ben was the last person he expected to have extra-marital sex.

'And did he feel guilty about having sex with a new woman? I mean, Ben and Kim were always like the closest married couple you could ever meet.'

'They still are,' Gina said. 'He was feeling very guilty, yes, but we were all on the same page about it. It was just sex. Very wild, raunchy sex! But nothing more.'

'And what happened? You and Ben fucked and he went back home to Kim afterwards?'

'Not exactly...' Gina said, realising how naughty and shocking it all seemed when saying it out loud. 'Actually, we stayed over in the hotel together. And in total he came four times. I gave him two blowjobs, he fucked me once in my pussy and...' Gina paused, looked at Matt guiltily but smiling too, and then said it: 'and he also fucked me in my ass!'

Matt looked like he had just heard the most surprising information in his entire life. He had to steady himself to focus on driving safely.

'Ben -- Kim's Ben -- fucked you in the ass!' Matt said in disbelief.

'Yes -- just last night.'

Matt drove on, reflecting for a moment, trying to adjust to the fact that a man he had known for over 20 years had fucked his wife in the ass before even he had.