All Comments on 'Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 10'

by erotika_erotika

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Brilliant. Best story on here. the possibilities are endless. Cant wait for the next episodes!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

i didnt like the end of the story too many loose ends, is her husband going to allow his wife to carry on or does he diorse her does her daughter get caught up with her mothers infidelity what about her best friend Kim does she now become submissive and her husband do they get divorsed do these two woman become hores for the pimp because the way i see this is theat these two woman want cock so much that the best way to get cock is to become professional whores.

gyyyu8gyyyu83 months ago

It's just a freaking story, get a grip. No one is going to get a disease in a free story unless the author makes it so.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Such a good story. Whats going to happen? Is Gina going to be sacrificed to the group in front of Kim while she goes off with Josh.... or maybe they're both going to be... or neither...?? Been reading this almost from the beginning so its a good day when a new episode comes along. Not sure if Matt deserves anything though... such a wimp.

JimDiamondJimDiamond3 months ago

Sorry, this story started as fun until the character Josh came along. Now I think Gina may even sacrifice her own daughter. Simply a bridge too far. But, I have a different ending in mind to stay in the thyme of the story. Kim's husband and Gina's husband should have a "talk" with Josh. A talk that would include beating the total shit out of him and making sure he ends of begging. Then chaining him, putting a collar on him, ball gagging him, and forcing his gay "trainer" buddies to fuck his ass while it is being recorded. That would show their wives that they were the dominant ones and not a pussy like Josh. And letting them know that the shit now ended or they would out the whole thing on social media. Funnier still if they had followed the wives and armed walked into that gathering waiting for the wives and had Josh be fucked annaly by those waiting to gangbang the wives. Of course that was just for the story, in reality, I am sure a single hooded assailant would have stalked, taken, and after doing some of those things simply done what farmers do with mongrel "studs". The "farm yard" (City) would be more tranquil with another gelding in the pasture. But then, I guess I might be a bit more direct than some. Contemplating that made me feel better after reading the last chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What happened to Matt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererotika_erotika@erotika_erotika
I enjoy writing erotica as a diversion from ordinary life. If you're enjoying Gina's journey so far, you're welcome to leave feedback. I like hearing from readers about what they like and what they're excited about in the story. Gina's fit fucktoy look: https://www.pinterest...