Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 11

Story Info
Gina and Kim discover who is waiting for them at Josh's.
6.7k words
4.63
4.1k
12

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Chapters 58-61 of 'Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy'. A lot has happened in the series so far, so here's a brief summary:

- Gina and Matt had been married for over 20 years with a daughter (Lily) who has started university. Matt was unfaithful with a woman named Amber and he confessed everything, which led to Gina and Matt separating.

- Gina relied on her best-friend Kim and her personal trainer Orlando to help her through the separation.

- Orlando, who is gay and in a long-term relationship with Craig, trained Gina -- first to become incredibly toned and get into the best shape of her life, and then to prepare her body for anal sex which she had never experienced with Matt. Orlando and Gina eventually became very close and intimate, resulting in Orlando fucking her in her ass and taking her anal virginity. This was a huge step in helping Gina get over the separation.

- Since then, Orlando and Gina have been having regular anal sex after her home workouts. Orlando's boyfriend Craig is aware of what has been happening and has even started helping in Gina's anal training, taking turns with Orlando in coming over to her house to train her body and stretch her ass.

- Gina remains in touch with her husband Matt, usually for their daughter's sake, because they tend to visit her at her university every few weeks. Gina has told him that she has experienced anal sex with other men, which hurts Matt but also makes him hope for one last night with his wife to fuck her in her ass.

- In the meantime, Gina has started dating a man named Josh, who was introduced to her through Orlando and Craig. Gina and Josh's relationship is not conventional, though. It is a dominant-submissive relationship and Josh wants to make her his cumwhore, which involves rigorous training in being dominated, sucking cock, swallowing lots of cum, and fucking lots of different guys. Unusually, Josh has not yet fucked Gina because he is teasing her and making her wait. She has fucked other men, though, including Josh's friend Andre.

- One of the tests Josh created for Gina was to secretly invite her best-friend Kim over to his apartment one evening. Even though Kim is in a strong marriage with her husband Ben, she is an incredibly sexual person who struggles with controlling her sexual side. Gina was forced to watch while Kim cheated on her husband for the first time, taking Josh's gigantic cock in all her holes. Craig had been training her ass in the same way as Orlando had been training Gina, but only with dildos and Craig had never fucked Kim. But when Josh fucked Kim's ass, it was her first time to experience anal sex, making her infidelity even more pronounced.

- In response, in an attempt to even the score, Kim arranged for her husband Ben to spend a night at a hotel with Gina. Even though Gina was a good friend of Ben's and knew him to be a very loyal husband, they ended up having a very wild night of extra-marital sex together. However, Ben isn't aware that Kim had cheated on him. He believes that Kim merely wanted to give him an extra special gift by arranging for her to have sex with Gina.

- In the last part, Josh told Gina that he wanted her to bring Kim with her the next time she was going to his apartment. This would test Kim's fidelity again, but Gina felt obligated as part of her submissive cumwhore training to convince Kim to go with her, even though it would probably lead to her cheating on Ben again. Gina had been keeping her anal training with Orlando and Craig secret from Josh, but he recently found out. Gina was wondering if he was going to punish her by fucking Kim again.

- At the very end of the last part, Gina and Kim traveled to Josh's apartment, dressed up and ready to be fucked. Before they knocked on the door, they heard the voices of a few men inside, realising that Josh wasn't on his own and had obviously planned something for them. Gina and Kim were surprised but knocked on the door anyway, ready to face whatever was waiting for them...)

58

A few seconds later, the apartment door opened and Josh was standing there. He smiled the instant he saw that Kim was standing beside Gina, and he was clearly very pleased when he saw the provocative outfits they were both wearing.

'Welcome ladies,' he said and greeted both of them equally with a kiss on the lips, each lasting three or four seconds. Despite all that Josh and Kim had done before, it was still a shock to Gina to see him even briefly kiss Kim. In Gina's mind, Kim was a devoted wife in a strong loving marriage to Ben and it was hard to shake that image, even though they were willingly testing it a lot lately. The strangeness of it was compounded by how pleased Kim looked with Josh and how much she smiled when he kissed her like she couldn't wait to be sexual with him again.

Gina walked in past Josh first, eager to see who else was in his apartment. She looked to her left and was very surprised to see Orlando, Craig, and Josh's friend Andre. They had been hanging out by the sofa in the sitting-room and all stood with broad smiles on their faces when Gina and Kim walked in.

Gina was excited to see them and walked over to give each of them a hug in turn.

'You never told me you were coming over this evening!' Gina said to Orlando, who she had talked with on the phone earlier in the day.

'Josh swore me to secrecy!' Orlando said with a mischievous grin, which only increased the sense of mystery for Gina about what this evening had in store for them.

'What have you got planned?' Gina asked, turning to Josh.

'All shall be revealed in good time.' Josh was standing next to Kim admiring her body in the skimpy outfit. Gina guessed that he was already imagining all the ways he was going to fuck Kim.

'You ladies look sensational!' Craig said.

'Thank you,' Gina said as she hugged Craig.

She next went to Andre, who had barely taken his eyes off her since she walked in.

'It's wonderful to see you again, Gina,' he said as they embraced.

'You too, Andre,' she said. She looked him in the eyes and said truthfully: 'I was hoping I'd see you again soon.'

Feeling Andre's hands on her body again immediately brought back memories of how they had fucked in this apartment a couple of months before. That had been a very special experience for Gina because it was the first time since her separation from Matt that another man had fucked her pussy. It turned her on now to see how excited Andre also was to see her, both of them believing that they may have the chance to fuck again this evening.

'No introductions are necessary,' Josh said as Kim walked to greet Orlando, Craig and Andre in turn.

Although everyone had met, Kim had only met Andre once before -- it was at a nightclub on the night that Gina had first met Josh, and which ended when Gina discovered Kim and Andre making out. At the time that was extremely shocking because Kim had never cheated on her husband. Gina was sure that Kim and Andre would have had a one-night stand if she hadn't intervened, so she had insisted they leave the club at the time. But how things had changed since that night! In the time that had passed since then, Josh had fucked Kim, and Gina had fucked Kim's husband Ben!

Gina watched as Kim and Andre greeted one another with a hug and slightly awkward smiles, both of them remembering how their last encounter ended and wondering if this evening would present a chance for them to have sex for the first time.

In truth, though, neither Gina nor Kim knew exactly what Josh had planned for them. Were they going to have a gangbang like Kim had thought? If so, Gina was ready for it and she was certain that Kim was too.

Gina and Kim sat in beside Orlando and Craig on the sofa, while Josh and Andre took an armchair each. All the guys had been drinking beer before Gina and Kim arrived. A bottle of red wine was open on the coffee table along with two empty glasses. Josh poured the wine and handed Gina and Kim a glass each.

For the first few minutes, it seemed like the evening was all about friends just hanging out at Josh's apartment, which was certainly unusual because Gina never did anything but carry out her cumwhore training at the apartment. It felt strange for her not to strip naked immediately and put on her CUMWHORE collar like she usually did. For the moment, they just chatted and joked along with everyone, although she and Kim occasionally sent each other glances, knowing that they were both wondering what could possibly be planned for the evening.

The tone shifted after about 15 minutes when Josh addressed Kim.

'So, Kim, I hear that you've started sharing your husband with other women,' he said, which seemed to shock everyone by how direct he was.

'Not other women -- just Gina. That's a very important qualification!' Kim said and laughed. 'Gina is the only other woman I would trust with him.'

'So you gave your husband permission to spend a night in a hotel with Gina and have sex with her as many times as he wanted?' Josh said.

'That's right,' Kim said.

All four men looked at Gina and she felt very aroused and slutty being talked about in this way.

'And what was it like when your husband arrived back home after his night with Gina?' Orlando asked. 'Was it odd?'

'It was,' Kim said, who had quickly become very comfortable and was clearly enjoying talking about sex with a group of hot guys. 'It really was. But I suppose it's no secret to all the men here that I'm an intensely sexual person! Honestly, it was extremely erotic that he had let go with Gina and come back to me after having this amazing forbidden experience with her.'

'Plus, Ben is like the sweetest guy ever!' Gina said. 'He's such a gentleman. This was the only way he would ever have experienced extra-marital sex, which was why Kim and I really wanted it for him. We wanted to give him a very special night!'

'And what was it like having sex with your best-friend's husband?' Andre asked.

'Absolutely incredible!' Gina said and everyone laughed. She looked at Kim and smiled. 'He's an amazing guy who I've known for so long. I had a lot of fun using all the skills I'd learnt with Josh to get him so horny, before letting him loose on me! Ben was understandably cautious and conflicted at first because he loves Kim so much, but he eventually let go with me... and we ended up having a very wild night!'

Gina was also becoming very relaxed, mainly because she knew all the guys so well -- all except Andre, but she wanted him to know more about how sexually open she had become.

'Something tells me it didn't require much persuasion on your part!' Craig said.

'Not really. I suppose the fact that I was completely naked except for my high heels and collar helped!' Gina said, which made everyone laugh again.

'Also, Ben has had a crush on Gina for the longest time. I mean, what man wouldn't!' Kim said.

Gina looked over at Andre, who was looking intently back at her, and it was so obvious to her that he couldn't wait to stick his big juicy cock into her again. She smiled at him to give him encouragement without making it too clear to everyone else.

She realised that it was a calculated move on Josh's part for them to talk openly about this because it helped to highlight to everyone that Gina and Kim were not average women -- they were far more sexually open than most. Orlando, Craig, and Andre knew this already, but the conversation reinforced the view that despite Kim being married and Gina being in a relationship with Josh, they wanted to have sex with other people.

59

'Craig, you've been doing incredible work with Kim,' Josh said a little later. Everyone was feeling relaxed now, joking around as friends, and having fun. 'The results are clear to see,' Josh added, looking at Kim and not attempting to hide his lust for her.

'Thanks Josh,' Craig said. 'Kim is an exceptionally hard worker in the gym. Very motivated. Just like Gina is with Orlando.'

Josh stood up from his seat and walked to where Kim was sitting in the middle of the sofa, between Gina and Orlando. Josh took Kim's hand, guided her to her feet, and instructed her to stand in a spot where everyone had a clear view of her.

'Truly exceptional!' Josh said, walking around Kim and freely admiring her body. Kim was only awkward for the first few seconds, but having a strong exhibitionist side, she quickly adjusted and liked the position that Josh had suddenly placed her in where all eyes were on her. 'Even since the last time you were here, you've made progress,' Josh went on. 'Although the last time, you were completely naked.'

Gina glanced over at Andre again, who seemed surprised by the revelation that Kim had been naked at Josh's apartment before.

Josh proceeded to lift up Kim's tight pink top from the waistline, raising it until it was over her bra. Kim did not resist in the slightest, even holding up her arms to help Josh take her top off fully. He threw the top onto his chair and then went for the zip at the back of her short skirt. Kim remained still while he took it off, though she made eye contact with Gina for a moment and merely smiled at her while she stepped out of the skirt, leaving her on display in her lingerie and high heels.

'There's nothing as sexy as the sight of a beautiful naked woman with a perfectly toned body,' Josh said as he continued undressing Kim, moving next to her bra, unfastening it at the back and letting it fall to reveal her tits. 'And it's even better when the woman is motivated to put in all that hard work because she wants to turn men on. That's how it is for you, isn't it?'

Kim nodded as he lowered her panties down her legs, took them off and threw them aside too. Josh took a step back so that everyone could get a look at Kim standing in front of them wearing only her red high heels. Being completely naked, her jewellery was more noticeable, which consisted of a gold heart necklace, as well as her engagement and wedding rings. How far she had come since her wedding day -- there surely wasn't anything in her vows about one day letting another man strip her naked in front of a group of other men!

Josh was right -- Kim was in incredible shape and looked amazing with her long red hair, perky tits, and shaved pussy. She was facing the sofa with a naughty smile on her face and focusing her attention on Gina, who was getting so aroused in anticipation of what was going to come next.

Kim was naked around Orlando and Craig regularly at their house where she went to do her workouts and anal training with Craig. The only person there who had never seen her naked before was Andre, and she couldn't help glancing over at him and saw that he was splitting his attention between her and Gina.

Josh stepped away from the sofa and returned with a collar -- the one that Kim had worn the last time she was there.

'Does your husband have any idea where you are tonight?' Josh asked Kim as he began attaching the collar around her neck.

'No -- he thinks I'm having a girls night at Gina's house,' Kim said.

'What do you think he'd do if he could see you now?' Josh said, adjusting the collar and admiring how Kim looked wearing it.

'He would have the shock of his life!' Kim said. 'He knows how sexual I am, but I don't know if he could ever handle knowing I was doing anything like this.'

Gina felt bad for Ben, but her arousal was over-riding everything. And in the back of her mind she was thinking that Kim would need to make it up to Ben again after whatever she was going to do tonight, which could lead to Gina having the chance to fuck Ben again.

'By the sounds of it, you and your husband have a strong marriage,' Josh said, standing right in front of Kim and looking her in the eyes. But tonight, you're ready to cheat on your husband again, aren't you?'

'Yes,' Kim said looking into Josh's eyes. It was obvious to everyone, but especially Gina, how attracted Kim was to Josh. He was also clearly very turned on by her and was getting off on the power he had over her and her willingness to submit to him.

'You know you're not leaving here tonight without getting fucked, right?' he said.

'Uh-hmm,' Kim replied, biting her lip in anticipation.

Josh moved his face closer to hers and kissed her on the lips. They made out for about a minute, before Josh pulled away.

'And you're not going to just get fucked here,' Josh said, while placing his right hand between her legs and feeling her wet pussy with his fingers. He then raised his fingers to her mouth, which she gladly sucked, tasting her own juices. 'You're also going to get fucked here...' Josh continued, before moving both his hands down her naked body, turning her around, grabbing her ass and spreading her buttocks apart. 'And you're getting fucked in the ass too!' Gina looked around at Orlando, Craig, and Andre, who must have already known what this night was all about because they didn't look surprised by what Josh was saying. 'You see, Kim,' Josh said, holding the chain attached to her collar, 'you have tremendous cumwhore potential -- just like Gina. And it would be a shame to let something like being married prevent you from fulfilling that potential.'

'I agree,' Kim said.

'Which is why I would like to help train you,' Josh said. 'Craig has already done so much with you, but I think we can do more. So, what do you think? Do you want me to train you like I train Gina?'

Kim turned her head to look at Gina, but didn't address her. She turned back to Josh and said: 'Yes, I'd be honoured. But on one condition: I want the training to be for my husband. I want to be as much of a cumwhore as Gina, but it has to be ultimately for my husband's benefit.'

'I like that,' Josh said. 'You are after all a married woman and it's fitting that we incorporate that into your training. But you need to know that becoming a true cumwhore requires commitment, as I'm sure you're aware from Gina's training. Gina is the greatest cumwhore I've ever trained, but I want to bring you up to her level. And I want you both competing with each other for the top spot. You already have a submissive side and you're naturally whorish, which is why I see such potential in you. But another requirement is that you have to be prepared to have sex with a lot of men. Your husband will certainly benefit enormously from your training, but you have to be willing to give up on being faithful to him. Are you prepared for that?'

'Yes,' Gina said, with an immediacy and certainty that shocked Gina. 'This is exactly what I want.'

Gina couldn't tell if Kim was just getting swept up in the moment and saying it because she was so aroused. She hoped that in the cold light of day, Kim wouldn't ever actually take that step and submit to cumwhore training with Josh. For now, Gina went along with it because she was incredibly aroused too, but she intended to talk to Kim about it after the night was over.

'Good. The first change should be in your anal training,' Josh said and looked at Craig. 'So, you've never actually fucked Kim in her ass then?'

'No -- we always stop short of it,' Craig said. 'Lots of dildo play and using butt-plugs, but never full-blown anal sex.'

'Well that needs to change,' Josh said and looked at Kim again. 'From now on, all your workouts in their house should end with you getting fucked in the ass.' Kim nodded. 'Just like when Orlando and Craig train Gina.'

Gina was about to say something to apologise to Josh for keeping that secret, but she decided to wait because Josh didn't seem concerned with it in that moment.

Josh positioned Kim facing the fireplace with her arms resting on the mantelpiece and her legs spread. He then signaled to Craig, who got up, went to a table at the other side of the room, and returned holding some lube and a butt-plug. Everyone watched him as he approached Kim and did what he had done many times before -- gently lube up her asshole and insert a butt-plug into it. Kim smiled at him over her shoulder while he did it and she seemed to be getting more turned on with every minute that passed.

12