Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Craig was done, Josh stepped closer and stood next to Kim once again.

'Now, as your first test,' Josh said to her, 'Andre is going to take you down the hall into the spare bedroom...' Kim turned her head towards Andre, who stood up from his chair. Gina noticed the huge bulge in his pants, while also being aware of how wet she was. 'And he's going to fuck you in your ass.' Kim said nothing, but eager to impress, she walked towards Andre to show that she wanted to do exactly what Josh had said. They stood facing one another for a few seconds before spontaneously making out.

'You two hit it off at the club the last time you met,' Josh said as they continued kissing. Andre was moving his hands down Kim's bare back and down to her ass. She reciprocated by using her right hand to feel the bulge of his hard cock through his pants. 'Now, go finish what you started!'

Andre broke off the kiss, took hold of the chain attached to Kim's collar, and led her away. Kim smiled back at Gina as she walked with Andre. Gina and the others all stared at Kim and Andre as they walked down the hall and disappeared into one of the bedrooms.

60

Craig sat back down beside Gina and Orlando on the sofa, while Josh sat down on the armchair. The three men continued drinking as if it was perfectly normal that Kim had just been stripped naked and taken away by Andre to be fucked in the ass. Gina tried to act cool, although she was incredibly aroused, and keen to find out what Josh had planned for her. She drank more wine and joined in on the conversation.

After a couple of minutes, Josh looked squarely at Gina and addressed her. 'So, it turns out you've been doing more than working out with Orlando and Craig!' he said.

'I know and I'm so sorry Josh!' Gina said. 'I should have told you what has been happening. I've no excuse. If it means I need to be disciplined for keeping a secret from you, I accept it.'

'Oh, you will certainly be disciplined!'Josh said firmly but without raising his voice. He stood up and gestured with his right hand for Gina to join him. She complied and stood in front of him, in full view of Orlando and Craig who remained seated on the sofa. Josh unfastened the clasp on her dress at the back of her neck, pulled the skimpy gold dress down over her tits, and released it, causing it to fall down around her ankles. Not wearing any underwear, Gina was left standing in front of the fireplace wearing only her red high heels while Josh went to her handbag and took out her CUMWHORE collar. Orlando and Craig were enjoying the show, and she looked at them while Josh attached the collar to her.

'You probably think you can become a cumwhore on your own,' Josh said, 'that all you have to do is fuck a lot of men and swallow a lot of cum. But there's a big difference between a skilled cumwhore and a common slut. Which do you want to be?'

Gina looked up into his eyes. 'A skilled cumwhore,' she answered.

'And you don't just want to be skilled, do you? You want to be the best?' Josh said.

'Yes.'

'Then you're going to need a strong guiding hand,' Josh said as he began massaging her tits, which made her think about how Matt had done the same thing yesterday at their house. Josh moved his right hand down between her legs and placed his fingers over the entrance to her pussy, releasing her juices. 'As a cumwhore in training, you must have sex with a lot of men, but you absolutely mustn't have sex with anyone unless you notify me first. You must always seek my permission and approval. Is that understood?'

'Yes,' Gina said compliantly.

'You must surrender this body to me so that I decide how it gets used. You can't reach your true cumwhore potential unless you submit fully.'

'I understand.'

'Now, I'm actually pleased that Orlando and Craig have been doing such an exceptional job of training you and stretching your asshole, which is why I've asked them to continue their work with you,' Josh said, which greatly pleased Gina. 'But you should know that from tonight onward, Kim will be receiving equal treatment to you. You will essentially be competing with each other to become the ultimate cumwhore, and so Craig, Orlando, and I will be training her regularly too. Every week, sometimes a few times per week, Kim is going to be fucked by one or more of us. The fact that she is married doesn't deter me at all. If anything it makes it more enticing. If she's willing to cheat on her husband, that's her business and I'm more than happy to provide her with regular opportunities for extra-marital sex.'

Gina's naughty side loved the idea of competing with Kim and it was all she cared about now in her heightened state of arousal.

There was a table on the opposite side of the room with a box placed on it, and inside it were a collection of dildos and butt-plugs. While Gina was still standing in front of Josh having her tits and pussy played with, Orlando stood up, walked over to the box, and returned with an extra-large dildo and butt-plug. She figured that Josh and Orlando must have talked about it earlier because Orlando had a definite idea of what he wanted to do without Josh telling him. Orlando walked up behind her and Gina smiled at him when she saw the size of the dildo he had chosen for her.

'I want to see with my own eyes just how well Craig and Orlando have trained you,' Josh said, 'and how skilled you are at getting fucked in your ass.'

Josh then stood beside Gina, placed his hands on her lower back and repositioned her so that she was bent over with her legs spread wide. Craig got up and stood in front of Gina and she placed her hands on his hips to balance herself. Josh took a step back and watched as Orlando took great care with lubing up Gina's asshole like he had done countless times before. She really loved how his firm, confident fingers felt around the rim and entrance to her ass. He knew exactly how to stimulate her and get her ready for anal sex. One of her favourite things in life now was getting fucked in the ass by Orlando -- not just because it felt so good and he was so skilled at it, but because Orlando was a very special person to her as the man who had given her confidence after her separation from Matt. And he was the man who took her anal virginity and the first man she had sex with after the separation. Josh would surely have seen from her face and how she responded to Orlando's touch how much she was enjoying it and how comfortable she was being touched by Orlando.

Gina looked at Josh while Orlando eased the gigantic dildo into her ass. It was as big as any she had ever taken. And even with her considerable experience of being penetrated, there was some resistance at first. But Orlando knew exactly what to do. He stroked her back tenderly and massaged her buttocks and only eased the dildo in further when he knew she could take it. Josh was already aware of her skills at taking dildos in her ass, but it turned him on to watch Orlando expertly oversee it.

After a few minutes, Craig and Orlando switched sides, with Craig taking over with the dildo. If this had been one of their usual workouts, either Craig or Orlando would have had their cock out by now and getting ready to fuck Gina's ass. But she didn't know what Josh was planning, though she felt ready to do whatever he wanted. Instead of fucking her now, Craig eventually replaced the dildo with a large butt-plug.

'That's excellent work, guys,' Josh said, standing up and walking back towards Gina.

Orlando and Craig stepped away and Gina stood back up straight. For a moment, she forgot about Kim and that she was just down the hall probably getting fucked by Andre for the first time.

Josh took hold of the chain attached to Gina's collar and guided her down towards the bedrooms. Craig and Orlando followed too. When they got closer, they could hear the sounds of moaning and thrusting down the hall. Josh walked Gina past his bedroom to the spare bedroom. The door was half open and they all continued walking until everyone was inside the bedroom. Even though Gina knew what Kim and Andre would be doing, it was still shocking to her when she walked in and saw Kim lying on her front with her legs spread wide open. Andre was completely naked and on the bed with her, fucking her from behind. He didn't stop when Gina, Josh, Orlando and Craig walked in. When Gina got closer to the bed, she saw that Andre was fucking Kim in her ass and succeeding in getting most of his cock into her with each motion.

Kim turned her head to look at Gina and she had that guilty smile on her face that Gina had seen before. Although it genuinely troubled Gina that Kim was cheating on Ben again, she couldn't help but be struck by how erotic the scene was. Kim looked like a total sex goddess getting fucked by Andre, just as she had looked amazing getting fucked by Josh before. Gina's overriding feelings were of jealousy and envy because she wanted to be fucked like Kim was now. Kim was a true exhibitionist and she made no attempt to hide how much she was enjoying taking Andre's big cock in her ass.

'Okay, you ladies have a choice to make,' Josh said after a minute of watching Kim and Andre. Andre pulled out of Kim's ass, took off the condom he was wearing and stood up. The sight of his throbbing hard cock made Gina quiver in anticipation and she really hoped she would get the chance to have some fun with him. 'Both of you cumwhores are getting fucked tonight.' Josh continued. 'Kim, this here was just a taster of what's to come!' Kim remained on the bed, but turned around onto her back and smiled, looking ready and eager for much more cock. Josh walked towards her, grabbed the chain and pulled it so that she got up from the bed and stood beside Gina. 'Here's how it's going to go,' Josh said while standing in front of Gina and Kim, taking turns massaging their tits. 'I am going to fuck one of you. And Andre, Craig, and Orlando are going to fuck the other.' Gina and Kim looked at each other, then back at Josh. 'The cumwhore I end up with is going to get a slow, deep, dominating fuck in her ass. The other cumwhore is going to have all her holes filled at once.' Josh walked around them and felt their asses in turn. 'Which of you gets the anal fuck from me and which of you gets the foursome gangfuck is going to be up to you to decide... We'll give you ladies a few minutes to deliberate. When you've made your choice, the cumwhore who is getting gangfucked must stay in this room, while the cumwhore getting fucked by me must go next door to my bedroom and wait for me there.'

Josh then walked out of the room, followed by Craig, Orlando, and Andre, who shut the door on his way out, leaving Gina and Kim in the bedroom alone.

61

'Oh my god, Gina, you finally have the chance to fuck Josh!' Kim said when they were left alone. She hugged Gina and was practically jumping up and down with excitement.

Gina was thinking exactly the same thing and she could feel her body almost trembling at the thought of it.

'So, you think I should be the one to fuck Josh?' Gina said.

'Of course -- it has to be you!' Kim said, smiling. 'You have to take this opportunity, otherwise he's just going to go on teasing you because he knows how much you want his cock.'

'I agree, but I'm just thinking about how Josh is playing games with us,' Gina said. 'The price for having sex with him is that I have to be okay with you fucking three guys! Are you willing to do that, to cheat on Ben with three men at once!'

Kim smiled at her guiltily and looked sensational with her long red hair, buck naked toned body, cumwhore collar, and high heels. She looked like she belonged in a really high quality porn movie, and like any top porn actress she was ready to open her legs to multiple men. Gina could tell that even before Kim answered.

'Honestly, Gina,' Kim said, as she stood close to Gina, 'I walked into this apartment knowing that I might be fucked by a group of guys. Now that I know who those guys are, I couldn't be more excited! I've always wanted to be experience a gangbang, but I never thought I'd have the chance. This might be the only time I can do it. The way I see it, I've already taken Andre's cock in my ass this evening, which was fucking amazing by the way! What a fucking stud! And Craig and Orlando have seen me naked countless times. I love those guys and trust them and I'd love for them to finally fuck me. It was probably only a matter of time anyway because Craig especially has come really close a few times.'

'But what about Ben?' Gina asked.

Kim raised her hands and stroked Gina's bare shoulders, before reflectively moving her hands down towards Gina's tits. 'I know -- I'm really struggling lately to be faithful to him. I don't know what I'm going to do because I think Josh is right. I do have genuine cumwhore potential like you and I want to explore it more. I'm going to need to try to somehow even the score again after tonight.'

'How are you going to do that?' Kim was now massaging Gina's tits, and Gina responded by holding Kim's hips and moving around towards her ass.

'I don't know, but for a start I know Ben would love to spend another night with you. Would you be open to that?'

'Of course...' Gina said.

'I love how quickly you answered that!' Kim joked. 'You'd really love to fuck Ben again, wouldn't you?'

'Yes, but surely that can't be a surprise to you! He's a fantastic lover and a really sweet guy -- it just still feels odd having raunchy sex with your husband!'

'Well, after what I'm planning to do tonight with Andre, Orlando, and Craig, it's the least I can do for Ben! As a matter of fact, Ben has a business trip coming up in a couple of weeks. It's three nights and he was hoping I would go with him, but maybe you could go instead?'

'Three nights with Ben? That would be a lot of sex!' Gina said, squeezing Kim's toned buttocks.

'That's what it would take to even things up. But don't answer now -- just think about it.'

Gina and Kim's tits were pressed against each others. They made out for a couple of minutes, knowing that they had made their choices.

'This is turning out to be an incredible night,' Gina said, breaking off the kiss.

She pulled herself away from Kim and walked towards the bedroom door.

'I'm so happy for you, Gina,' Kim said. 'You're going to absolutely love getting fucked by Josh!'

'And I'm sure you're going to make the most of being at the center of a gangbang!' Gina said, smiling back at her.

Gina could see the excitement in Kim's eyes as she went straight to the bed and got up on her hands and knees, ready to entertain Andre, Orlando, and Craig.

Gina went next door into Josh's bedroom and closed the door behind her. She heard the guys talking in the living-room, but they were out of eyeshot, so none of them knew which cumwhore would be waiting for them in which bedroom.

Gina's heart was racing and her pussy was absolutely flooded with juices as she crossed the room and stood in front of the mirror to check her appearance. She had to steady herself, the nerves were so intense. This moment had been built up so much and she could barely believe it was finally going to happen. She had been prepared to have sex with Josh on their first date, but a few months later, incredibly, it still hadn't happened. She had sucked his cock so many times and had lost count of the amount of times she swallowed his load or watched as he sprayed his cum over her face and tits. Not only had Josh been masterful in the way he teased her and made her worship his cock -- he was also so skilled in subjugating her with his cum, making her wear it, taste it, and crave more and more of it like she needed it to live and be fulfilled.

As she looked in the full-length mirror, admiring her own cumwhore look with the collar, high heels, and butt-plug all perfectly in place, she felt like she and Kim were very worthy competitors for the crown of ultimate cumwhore. A moment later, she heard the men approaching, laughing and joking as they walked down the hall, ready to dominate whichever woman they found waiting for them...

12