Devotia Ch. 06: Retribution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hal Devotia!" Mirabelle calls out to her, bringing Callie's march to a sudden halt. "I see you slept in. It's a bit past breakfast, but if you're hungry I can-,"

"Mira," Callie's gaze shoots up to face her, as though just registering her presence. She can feel her insides shiver, still trying to shake away the needs of her dreams.

"Are you alright, hal Devotia?" the priestess' head cocks to the side slightly. "Is there anything I can help you with? Or fetch for you?"

"Yes," Callie swallows, her mouth dry. The hallway feels surprisingly warm, and tiny beads of sweat form on her skin. "I..."

"Yes? What is it?"

Callie's eyes flick up and down the priestess, adorned in a simple belted tunic that drops to her knees. Her blonde hair is pulled up in a tight bun tied with a small ribbon. Her cheeks are warm and soft, her eyes are gentle and enthusiastic - the color of the sky. Her neck looks tender and open, and Callie wonders what it would be like to kiss it, pressing Mira down and hearing her moan out Callie's name.

"I... I think I want to bless you," Callie says, surprising even herself.

"Hal Devotia..." Mira holds one hand in another, fidgeting bashfully.

"Do you want me to?"

"I-I would be honored," Mira nods, a smile creeping its way onto her lips. "I didn't think you'd be interested in any of us."

"Me either," Callie exhales, taking a step towards her. "But it's all I can think about right now." She grabs Mira's hand, gently placing it against her chest and wondering where this confidence was coming from. She watches as the priestess' face flushes as a barrier of modesty breaks between them.

"Should we go find an empty room somewhere?" Mira asks nervously, as Callie places a hand on the priestess' chest as well, feeling her heart patter quickly.

Callie isn't sure what overcomes her, but as she leans towards Mirabelle she feels her senses explode with stimulation as though her skin was on fire. She gently walks Mira backwards into the wall, pushing the shorter girl into it and pulling her face in close, inhaling her sweet scent.

Mira's breath catches as Callie presses her lips against her neck. She kisses Mira hungrily, pressing her chest against hers and loving the ways that their breasts pushed into each other.

"Hal..." Mira sucks in her breath as Callie's hand grips her waist, pulling her tightly back into herself. "...Devotia."

Callie lifts her mouth to meet Mira's keen lips, running her fingertips over the soft skin briefly before pressing into the kiss. Mira's hands sprawl across Callie's back, desperating clutching the folds in her dress as Callie pulls open the string lacing together the neckline of Mira's tunic, exposing her breasts. She glances at them, loving how sexy they looked with Mira pressed up against the wall, clinging to Callie with a delicate need.

"Call me 'Callie,'" she tells her with a certainty in her voice.

"Callie," Mira sighs, body tensing sensually as Callie's hand falls underneath her skirt. She runs her fingers across the insides of her thighs, soaking in the painfully cute look that paints itself across Mira's face.

Her hand finds its way up to Mira's abdomen, slipping underneath the soft fabric of her panties and sliding through the little bushes of hair. Callie twirls the soft tufts of blonde hairs, watching as Mira squirms against the wall joyfully, wondering why it felt so easy to know what would make the priestess shiver with delight. Using the sides of her feet, Callie gently nudges Mira's stance open, letting a finger drift down to the wet skin below, carefully pushing aside the folds of tender flesh and feeling the tiny button of Mira's clit.

Mira's reaction is immediate, pushing back against the wall and moaning into Callie's ear. Callie pushes her tongue back into her mouth and enjoys the hot feeling of Mira's breath struggling out of her nostrils, speeding up as Callie's finger circles her clit below.

Feeling surprisingly devoid of self-consciousness, Callie removes her hand, watching as Mira's eyes long for its return, and she presses her hips forward to let her erection push against Mira's lap. Mira yelps with surprise, pulling back from the kiss and holding a hand to Callie's cheek.

"Something wrong?" Callie smiles, her mind feeling clear and in charge.

"No," Mira breathes out. "I just wasn't expecting that."

"I want to be inside you," Callie tells her, voice dripping with lust. What's happened to me? She briefly wonders inside. I'm never usually like this. "Do you want that?"

Mira bites her lip and nods, eyes beaming at Callie. "Out here?"

Callie doesn't reply, instead answering Mira by throwing her body into hers and kissing her neck once more.

"Okay!" Mira squeaks. Callie grinds her erection into her more and she moans out, "Gods I love women," face flushed with satisfaction.

Thinking back to her first time with Calvin, Callie hooks her arm underneath Mirabelle's knee and raises it up, lifting the girl slightly. To her surprise, Mira's other foot leaps upwards as well, throwing itself around the back of her waist and putting her entire weight into Callie's arms. The Devotia heaves forward suddenly, pushing Mira back against the wall to steady herself, legs shaking slightly under the surprise weight.

"Is it too heavy?" Mira recovers her breath as Callie's chest presses hard into hers.

"I don't think so," Callie giggles, shifting her feet to find a more steady position. "I just wasn't expecting it." Mira laughs with her and Callie marvels at how comfortable she feels in such a short amount of time with the priestess.

"So I've never..." Callie says quietly, letting her boldness soften for a moment.

"Never?" Mira giggles gently, eyes gleaming happily at Callie. "I really wish you had been from here, I know plenty of girls who would've been throwing themselves at you." She kisses Callie quickly. "Do you know if I should be worried about pregnancy?"

"No idea," Callie confesses. "I'm the only threaded girl I've ever known in my hometown."

"No worries," Mira pats a hand on Callie's back. "It's a pretty simple barrier spell someone taught me a while ago, actually just a condensed Buune ward, if you can believe it. I was just checking if I needed to cast it."

"Gods I love magic," Callie sighs as her lips press into Mira's neck again, inhaling her scent with rapture. "Just tell me when you're ready."

Mira nods a second later, flashing a ravenous smile at her. "Ready."

Callie awkwardly shifts to lift up the bottom of Mira's tunic, pulling the fabric up and carefully balancing the priestesses' weight onto her hips. Eagerly, she leans in, feeling the way her shaft slides against Mira's wet lips and grinding as her heart pounded in her chest. She kisses Mira again, pushing her tongue into her accepting mouth at the same time as her clit finds its way inside of her, drawing out a gleeful moan.

Callie moans with her as her shaft is caressed by the warm and wet folds of skin, tenderly sliding in and sending a blissful wave of delight across her groin. She quickly begins thrusting, soaking in the burning joy that was consuming her, loving the way Mira's mouth pushes harder against hers with each shove inside. The priestess melts into her grasp, holding Callie's shoulders desperately as the pressure builds inside both of them.

"Ooohhhh, Callie," Mira's voice buzzes, pulling away to let the Devotia return her attention to her neck.

Callie groans with hunger as she hears Mira call out to her, thrusting harder and desperately wishing to fill her up. Her speed increases, sending a soft slapping sound across the hall as her hips press into Mira, loving the way the priestess could hardly contain her moans.

"You should... be quieter," Callie whispers sensually, between breaths, "You never know... who could be listening."

"Can I tell you... s-something embarrassing?" Mira gasps, breath heaving against Callie's chest. She loved the ways Mira's nipples would occasionally brush into her own. "That t-turns me... on!" she squeals louder than expected as Callie's throbbing clit rocks deeply inside her.

To Callie's own surprise, the thought invigorates her as well, devouring Mira with an insatiable need to be closer. Her hands claw at her thighs, pressing the girl back into her with a sense of scandalous need. At any moment, someone could turn the corner and see them in the open hallway, could watch as Mira's body contorted with pleasure because of her. She could feel her lips dripping with satisfaction, turning her attention to a tender spot just below Mira's ear, biting it softly and pulling a shaking gasp from the priestess' mouth.

She can hardly last longer, desperate to fill Mira up and watch as her face poured open with glee. Callie thrusts faster and faster, addicted to the feeling of Mira's lips pulling her back in greedily, writhing fiercely as her hardly restrained shouts of glee called out to the marble walls.

"C-Callie... I'm..." She can't finish her sentence, eyes shut tightly as the Devotia shoves into her.

Callie feels her mind melt into a puddle as she finishes, groaning happily into Mira's ears as she feels her clit explode with pleasure. Her hips heave wildly, one after another after another, as she can feel the warm fluid cascade around the walls of Mira's pussy.

Mira claws her back desperately, pushing her hips back down to grind against Callies shaft and dropping a hand to rub her own clit. Her arm spins rapidly as Callie struggles to hold her upright, body shaking as she could feel the warm, golden magic of Suul's light pour over her skin. A moment later, Mira's own body tightens and squeezes her waist, cries of pure divinity sounding out into the room as the climax courses through her.

Callie's strength gives out, falling slightly and feeling Mira slide down the side of the wall, reaching the ground softly as Callie lands on top of her, still between her legs. The girls' chests heave together, panting as the sensations surge through their bodies, slowly fading as they recover. The glowing light dissipates as Callie feels Mira's legs squeeze again, riding one final wave of pleasure before finally releasing all tension in her body.

They stay that way for a few minutes, until a feeling of embarrassment directs them to shift over and pull their clothes back over themselves. Callie lifts her body off of Mira's, giving her one final kiss that the priestess accepts breathlessly, before plopping her body to rest against the wall beside her.

"That was..." Callie struggles to find the words, instead turning her head to gaze at the exhausted girl and flashing her a wicked smile.

"Y-yeah," Mira gulps, grinning back at her. "Fuck... I loved that." She extends her hands, clenching and unclenching her fists and feeling her muscles stretch softly. She opens her palm with an invigorated gaze, twirling a few strands of sparkling light between them. "I forgot how good it feels to be blessed."

"What... what does it feel like?" Callie asks, finally feeling her breath begin to stabilize.

"It feels like..." Mira looks up at the ceiling above, searching for the words. "I'm not sure, it's so hard to describe. It's like your blood is briefly replaced with pure energy, pulsing inside of you for a moment before softly receding."

"That sounds painful," Callie smiles.

"For just a brief moment maybe, but afterwards..." Mira lets out a gentle sigh. "It feels like you've just run twenty miles, but could somehow run more. It's like your muscles have all been massaged, and like your spirit is on fire." She chuckles, head whipping over to share a delighted smile with Callie. "Honestly it feels like I could go for another two or three rounds."

Callie's face blushes, feeling her mind finally ease and the flames in her skin finally recede. She's just about to reply to the priestess, when she suddenly remembers waking from the dream earlier, feeling the bright magic wash over her body as she tried to pull herself awake.

Did... did someone bless me this morning? She wonders.

"Any interest?" Mira's eyes flick across her happily. "Or do you need a few minutes?"

How can a dream pass along a blessing? Could... could Junivere have actually blessed me in the dream? Did I somehow do that to myself?

"Callie?"

The voice snaps her back, and she suddenly realizes she had let her mind drift away. Callie shakes her head softly, returning to look at Mira. "Sorry... what was your question?"

"I asked if you'd be interested in going again," she giggles, laying one of her legs between Callie's and letting them intertwine.

"I'm not sure if I have the energy any-,"

"I knew I heard something!"

Callie and Mira's head snap to the side to watch as Salome jogs into the hallway, face lit up mischievously as she approaches. Callie can feel Salome's proud satisfaction racing towards them, and she lets out a tired laugh.

"Jealous, Salome?" Mira cackles. "She likes me better!" Her voice sings out childishly.

Salome arrives, laughing with delight as she sits down next to her. "You're just eager to please, Mira," she pushes her shoulder into her. "You're practically drooling anytime a cute girl notices you."

"I know what I like," Mira leans over to Callie, resting her head on her shoulder.

"I better be up next, hal Devotia," Salome mocks, shoving Mira tenderly. "I'll never forgive you if Willow gets to taste your pussy before I do."

"Actually she's g-," Mira begins, but Callie throws a hand over her mouth quickly, restraining the desire to burst into laughter.

"Don't tell her!" Callie smirks, surprised that telling them she's threaded somehow felt more like a fun surprise than awaiting a death threat. "It's our little secret for now," she orders.

Mira licks her hand, causing Callie to pull it back in amused shock. "As you wish, hal Devotia," she grins, shooting a smug glance at Salome.

"Stars," Salome shakes her head, "ever since that other Devotia arrived you've been acting so wild, hal Devotia. I thought you only had eyes for the Knight-Commander."

"I did," Callie coughs. "I mean I do." She rolls her eyes as the two of them smirk at her. "I don't know what's come over me, actually. I've never acted like this before."

"I'm not complaining," Mira says quickly, giving Callie a knowing grin. Salome shoves her playfully again.

"First the side show at the banquet, now a hallway quickie with Mira?" Salome chuckles. "Can't wait to see what you do next, hal Devotia. I was really worried you were going to be a bit high-and-mighty with the blessings."

Callie purses her lips quietly. She'd thought she would be too. Her emotions had overcome her at the party, and again here with Mira, but Callie couldn't deny that part of her had enjoyed it. She hated the looks of disappointment from Velena and Calvin, and wished Dein had been less... well... but what if Junivere was right? What if she had secretly wanted it?

"Me too," Callie breathes out, lost in thought. She's quiet for a long moment, and Mira and Salome both seem to notice her energy drop into worry.

"Hey," Salome calls to her, hand gently squeezing her thigh to comfort her. "We get it. It's a lot of responsibility to take on, and a lot of people have got their eyes on you. It'll take time, but you'll figure it out, I promise."

"Thanks," she whispers back.

"And if you need someone to help you figure it out," Salome's voice rises slyly, "Mira's hallway is always open."

Mira scoffs as Salome laughs, and they push each other back and forth playfully. Mira gives up, letting Salome throw her arms around her and hug her sweetly.

"I, uh, have a lot to think about," Callie says, rising to her feet. She turns back towards Mira, "Thanks. That was... that was amazing."

"Anytime, hal Devotia," Mira winks, eyes content and delighted.

Callie takes a few steps, feeling mildly embarrassed, and turns away from the two of them. But as she feels her balance wobble slightly, it occurs to her she still has yet to eat. She laughs to herself, pushing away the wisps of shame that hover inside and faces the two of them again.

"Wanna get something to eat?"

12