Devotia Ch. 09: Discernment

Story Info
Junivere forces Callie to confront her desires...
5.2k words
4.94
2.3k
2
0

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Discernment

"Care to test that decision?" Junivere smiles, still holding up her right hand. "I'm not sure that's what you really want."

"Well, it's the one I'm going with," Callie replies, causing Junivere's brow to furrow.

"Let's make a deal," she says, standing and bringing Callie up with her. "If you still pick the first option after the next hour, I'll help you."

Junivere crosses behind Callie, forcing her to step away from the door. A brief look of alarm flashes across Callie's face as the Devotia gingerly locks the door, dropping the deadbolt into place. She turns back around to face Callie, a wicked spark in her eyes.

"W-what happens for the next hour?" Callie asks, mouth suddenly dry.

"I convince you otherwise," Junivere grins. She steps forward slowly, her demeanor suddenly shifting dramatically. With each step, Callie stumbles backwards as well, eventually feeling her hips bump up against one of the posts of her bed.

"What do you say?" Junivere inquires, her voice slow and sultry. She twirls her fingers, sending a rapid barrage of desperate thoughts through Callie's head. She remembers the feeling of the magical cords tightening against her chest, holding her down as she struggled...

Callie is quiet, so quiet she can hear her heartbeat pounding in her ears, feeling her face hot and her palms slightly sweaty. She gulps back her nerves and eeks out, "You seem confident for someone who's about to lose."

A delightful expression settles across Junivere's face, flashing her teeth with a salacious grin. "I love it when they act all brave."

She steps closer, making Callie press back into the bedpost even more as Junivere rests her forearms above Callie's head, leaning her face in close enough for her breath to gently fill her lungs. "I bet you'll be begging for the second option before half of the time is up."

"And what'll you do if I am?" Callie exhales, feeling her chest flutter excitedly. She loves the hungry look in Junivere's eyes, the way she purses her lips quietly as Callie contests her. Junivere gazes across her flesh like Callie is a puzzle to solve, or a lock to pick, and that all it would take is the right combination of things to bring her to her knees begging for more.

Junivere shifts her weight even closer to Callie, pushing her cleavage just under the smaller girl's chin. "I'll make that dream you had a reality," she whispers into Callie's ear.

Callie closes her eyes and feels her torso push forward slightly at the suggestion, the folds of her dress raising slightly above her hips. Junivere's lips hover painfully close to her skin, not quite touching, but Callie could feel herself shiver with anticipation anyway.

"You're on," she replies defiantly. "Only one rule: you can't use magic."

"Deal," Junivere smirks. "I won't need it." She waits for a moment, then seductively adds, "This time..."

Goosebumps shiver out across Callie's skin at the suggestion, and she immediately wonders how attached to the no-magic rule she is. As one of Junivere's hands leisurely drops to her shoulder, circling her nails across Callie's warming flesh, a part of her already regrets trying to fight back.

Junivere's leg slips forward, gently pressing into Callie's lap and brushing against her aching clit, pushing it back into her abdomen and rubbing it at a cruelly slow pace. Callie's hands clench the bedpost behind her, holding herself steady while her mind races with wonder, desperate to know what it would feel like to be inside the Devotia, to watch as her lips rocked on top of her while Callie was pinned below.

When Junivere's lips finally press onto Callie's neck, Callie is already fighting to contain her deepening breaths. Junivere's kisses slowly descend towards her collarbone, where she runs her tongue back up the path she had just moved down, sending an ecstatic quiver through Callie's upper torso. With one forearm still raised above her, Junivere's free hand rests just underneath Callie's left breast, tantalizingly close. Her fingers flick upwards slowly, massaging the area and occasionally allowing a stray motion to brush against Callie's eager chest.

Callie's lungs heave quickly, aching to pull in more air, as though Junivere's touch had pulled the oxygen from her body and sucked it in greedily. The Devotia's eyes flash down to meet Callie's, drinking in the pained and needy expression written in her pupils.

"Deep breaths..." Junivere exhales out, hand finally rising to gently pinch Callie's nipple.

Callie's body lifts up with it, a quivering sigh leaving her lips as she sucks in air, as though all she needed to breathe was Junivere's permission. The Devotia's palm cups her breast, fingers flicking the hard nipple and thriving off of the silent moans escaping her lips.

Junivere's leg pulls back slowly, but Callie feels her own hip's move with it, involuntarily pursing the feeling. Junivere drops her other hand down from above Callie, laying it flat against her sternum and pushing the desperate girl back.

"Patience..." She orders. Callie obeys, nodding solemnly. Junivere's lips return to Callie's neck with more force, suctioning against the tender skin and pulling it back between her teeth seductively. "You're making this too easy for me," she smiles.

A spark ignites in Callie's mind as she remembers that she is supposed to be resisting the Devotia. Her body ached to give in, to dedicate itself to Junivere's pleasure and nothing else, but a small part of her pride holds out.

I'm going to make her help me, she resolves, on my terms, in my way.

Callie takes a deliberate breath, letting the feeling of resolution course through her veins. A happy realization pushes through her brain, realizing that all she needed to do for the next hour was to relax and enjoy herself. For the first time with Junivere, she didn't need to worry about anything other than giving in and allowing herself to embrace her desire.

Letting the memory of the dream consume her, Callie lays herself into Junivere's capable hands. She gives in easily and willingly to the heavenly sensations, realizing that the more Junivere thought of her as helpless to resist her, the less likely she'd be to escalate things to make Callie break. It's as though a spark of insight courses through her whole being - she didn't need to use force to fight. Instead of pushing back like a shield, she could bend with the blows, letting Junivere think she was getting deeper under Callie's skin than she actually was.

Junivere backs up from Callie, looking at her with the methodical glare of an artist at work. Callie enjoys the feeling of being sized up, returning her own analyzing glances and disguising them under a veneer of rapture.

"Conquered," Callie grins.

"What?" One of Junivere's eyebrows rises.

"It's from the dream I had," Callie can feel Junivere's amusement cross the space between them. "I get asked if I wanna feel conquered or close, and I say conquered and you tell me it's the right answer."

Junivere raises a finger to her own chin, cocking her head slightly to the side as she thinks for a moment. She shifts her weight from one foot to the other, and then back again after a few seconds.

"What're you doing...?" Callie steps a few inches away from the bedpost, noticing a sudden shift in Junivere's energy.

"Thinking," the Devotia replies pleasantly.

"About...?"

"Well," Junivere smiles, eyes brightening and brows settling, "I was thinking about your request."

"Conquered," Callie repeats.

"I heard you," the Devotia chuckles. "I'm deciding if I am going to grant you what you want."

"Why wouldn't you?" Callie slowly lowers to rest on her knees, looking up at Junivere as though she were helpless. "I thought you were supposed to be convincing me."

To Callie's surprise, Junivere lowers herself down to her knees as well, resting onto the furry rug that covers much of the floor. Her face softens, turning surprisingly gentle and sweet, and she gazes at Callie with an expression that borders on resignation.

Junivere's shoulders raise as she takes a long breath, dropping nonchalantly as she releases it a moment later. "Forget about the hour."

"What?" Callie's weight shifts forward, a sudden course of disappointment crossing through her.

Junivere smiles sweetly, tucking some of her hair behind her ear. "I don't have the heart in me to give you what you want right now," she says softly.

"Okay," Callie sighs, trying to contain her discontent.

"That doesn't mean we have to stop," Junivere shifts closer, carefully taking one of Callie's hands into her own. "But what if it was just... me?"

"I don't understand."

"You dream about the Devotia who'll give you orders, push you down... conquer you," Junivere leans forward slightly, flashing a timid smile. "But what if I was just me? No magic, no power, no fancy title. Just Junivere."

"I thought all of that was you," Callie sits back, pulling her knees out from under her weight and resting her back on the bed frame.

"Is that disappointing?" Junivere's face drops, and Callie swears she notices a tiny shimmer of sadness back behind her eyes.

"I just..." Callie shakes her head, trying to reset her thoughts. "I'd assumed that's who you were. I thought you were this tough, confident, clever, and sometimes scary woman."

"Sometimes I am," she replies softly, giving Callie's hand a gentle squeeze. "That doesn't mean I always want to be. I think that's also a reason I disliked you so much at first. You got to be scared and small and have everyone else drop everything to help you. I never really got that."

Callie isn't sure what to say. It was so strange to see her this way, with no pretense or agenda or walls up. The confident Devotia was a role she seemed to wear so naturally it's nearly unfathomable that it isn't really her. Her eyes which normally seem so piercing and analytical just look kind and sweet, if a little frightened.

Junivere runs a finger over the back of Callie's hand and a small feeling of warmth gently emerges from Callie. She leans forward again, carefully wrapping Junivere into another hug and placing her hand at the back of her neck. After a moment, she pulls back, still leaving her hand and holding her face close to the sheepish girl before her.

"Just you," Callie confirms.

As she leans back, she swears that a wave of relief courses through Junivere. It's as though she sheds the final holdouts of her persona, letting her spirit be fully naked before Callie. She seems almost giddy and nervous, her body just rocking every so slowly.

Junivere giggles after a moment, leaning forward next to Callie, "I suddenly feel like I have no idea what I'm doing."

"Me either," Callie laughs with her, feeling her own guard drop. It takes a while for her body to adjust from the expectations of being forced into submission, and she feels nervous little jitters build in her stomach as she lets it go.

Feeling a little more vulnerable than before, Callie lifts her face up to Junivere's and closes the gap, cautiously pressing her lips into hers. Junivere kisses her back tenderly, careful as though she was worried Callie could break; but as Callie places a delicate hand on the back of her neck and pulls her closer, she can feel Junivere sigh into the kiss. She leans back against the bed frame, pulling Junivere to lay across her chest and wrapping her arms around her.

Instead of the explosion of sensation Callie expects, frantic with the memories of their previous kiss, this time she is surprised by the comfortable warmth that spreads out through her body. Sweet tingles of delight tremble through her chest and she pulls Junivere tighter into her body, as though Callie could transfer the feeling over to her.

Junivere's normally controlled posture slowly dissolves as Callie's tongue slips into her mouth, and Callie savors the feeling of satisfaction inside. She and Junivere exchange control of the kiss back and forth and back and forth, one tongue weaving into the other mouth skillfully only to be chased back by the other, each girl letting out a gratified exhale as they surrendered to the taste of the other.

Feeling a surge of hunger inside, Callie quickly moves upwards, holding Junivere's waist with her hands and raising the girl up with her. Now standing, Callie kisses her again, using more force and letting Junivere feel the passion underneath it. She pulls back, flashing a joyful smile, and pushes Junivere onto the bed where she lands and lets out a surprised giggle.

"I wasn't expecting th-," she begins, letting out a startled and silly moan as Callie lays on top of her, pushing her back down into the sheets with a commanding kiss.

"I think it's finally my turn to pin you," Callie grins, pulling away for just a second, "Don't you think?"

Junivere's eyes roll upwards and she flashes Callie an entertained smile. Callie kisses her again, relishing in the playful desperation she feels building within her. She loves the feeling of Junivere's thighs intertwined with her own, their chests pressed together, her hair cascading down to meet Junivere's. It feels unbearably natural to be in her arms, as though she'd been waiting for the shape of Junivere's body to complete her own.

She drops her kisses onto Junivere's neck, reveling in the timid and quiet moans of the girl beneath her. Callie's hands grip the bottom of Junivere's tunic, about to lift it, but she stops herself. Feeling perhaps a little silly, she sits up, straddling Junivere while grinning in a way she hoped was sexy and not embarrasing.

"Me first," she says, trying to make her voice sultry. She lifts the straps of her dress down from her shoulders, holding her naked chest open for Junivere to gaze upon.

Callie waits for a moment, curious to hear what Junivere would say in response, but Junivere says nothing; she just quickly sits up and throws her mouth onto Callie's right breast, lifting her arms under Callie's and pulling her close. Callie rocks slightly with the motion of Junivere's mouth sucking her nipple, and she loves the sharp prickles of pleasure that Junivere draws out of her. Callie lets her head fall back, staring towards the sky, letting each breath grow louder and louder and slowly make the transition into sensuous moans.

She sighs out a divine bliss, grabbing Junivere's chin and awkwardly lifting it to meet her own mouth. With her eyes closed, Callie is consumed with rapture for her, savoring each scent, each delightful texture of her body. She pushes Junivere back onto the mattress and throws herself back onto her chest, lifting Junivere's tunic over her head as she does. Junivere's breasts are smaller than Callie expects - the rest of her body was so deliciously curvy - but she loves the scooped perkiness of them. She runs a hand up to one of her nipples and fondles the hard tip with delight as Junivere gasps enthusiastically.

Callie simply watches as Junivere squirms quietly underneath her. She soaks in every cute and desperate twitch of her lips, the way her eyelids shut tightly as she responds to each wave of pleasure, the way her head presses back into the mattress and tilts upwards. And when Junivere's eyes open a moment later, butterflies ripple through Callie's stomach, adoring the way that Junivere was so captivated by her. Callie loves the quiet hunger in her gaze, knowing that Junivere was desperate for her.

As Callie finally drops a hand down towards Junivere's beltline, she can already feel the heat and sweat radiating from Junivere's body. Her clit tightens in her panties, feeling herself wet from just the idea of what she wanted to do with her. Her hands gently pull the trousers down past Junivere's hips, and Callie smirks with the happy satisfaction of seeing how wet Junivere was as well. She lowers her head to her lap, gently kissing her way down Junivere's abdomen and running her hands along the inside of her soft and bouncy thighs.

"You must really like me or something," Callie giggles, letting her hot breath cover the area, knowing it'd build her anticipation.

"Gods yes," Junivere exhales, lifting herself onto her elbows and looking at Callie with doey eyes, "I'm not sure what's come over me, actually." She lays back down with a contented flop into the sheets.

"It's cute," she replies, placing a kiss just to the side of her labia. Junivere's thighs tighten carefully in response, gently pressing into Callie's neck. Callie continues kissing around the area and running her fingers across the lines of her panties, occasionally slipping them under the hem to twirl the little hairs underneath.

"You still have most of an hour to convince me to do this again," Callie smirks, looking up from the task briefly.

"Oh forget the hour," Junivere smiles shyly, "Just don't stop what you're doing."

Callie places another wet kiss deviously close to Junivere's clit. "I will not forget it," she says as Junivere's breath catches, "I get you all to myself for that hour, and I'm holding you to that."

Junivere twirls a pointing finger at Callie, grinning happily, "Whatever this energy is from you, I like it. Do continue."

"Of course," Callie laughs lightly. She removes Junivere's trousers fully and then gently slips the panties over her hips, leaning her head in to carefully lick the wet lips below. The smell of Junivere's excitement fills her head with a deep craving for more, thirsty for the taste of her.

Callie licks up the whole length of the soft skin and back down again, wrapping her hand around one of Junivere's thighs to steady the now trembling girl. A quiet moan sounds out in response as Callie continues, drinking up the delicious nectar and enjoying the ways it made Junivere twitch with each pass. Her tongue finds its way to Junivere's clit, feeling the hairs gently tickle her nose as Callie circles around the tiny button. The response from Junivere is immediate as her breaths sound out loudly, aching with a need for more.

She locks her lips onto Junivere's clit, sucking it into her soft lips with a gentle rhythm, hoping it feels as good for Junivere as her moans make it sound. The girl cries out delightfully with each breath, letting out a quivering gust of air in response to each careful pull. Callie closes her eyes and savors the taste, feeling her own clit harden with the desperate need to feel the inside of Junivere, to intertwine their flesh together and feel her body tremble happily underneath her.

Feeling braver, Callie lifts a hand to a spot just beneath where her lips latch onto Junivere, letting her fingertip gently glide between the wet skin and enter inside of her. She hooks it upwards slightly and lets it run across the tender flesh inside, causing Junivere's legs to tighten around her neck as the girl cries out ecstatically. Callie slowly begins to slide it in and out of her, feeling her own clit stifen jealously. With each movement, Junivere's tight walls pull her finger back in more as though desperate to have more of Callie inside of her. Callie's middle finger joins her index, letting the duo push Junivere's pleasure deeper.

"Gods, Callie," Junivere squeals happily, back arching into the mattress as her pleasure builds.

Callie lifts her mouth up to flash a quick smile, quickly returning to the task with a determined passion. With each moan, Callie feels her own excitement consume her. She moves her hand and neck faster and faster, in a frenzy to push Junivere over the edge. She wants to hear Junivere gasp out her name desperately, watch as her fingers clutch the sheets because of her. She wants to see the delighted and exhausted glimmer in Junivere's eyes as she finally catches her breath.

Junivere's leg tightens around Callie, the heel of her foot pressing down into Callie's back to pull her in closer. Her hips rock with Callie's motions, humping rapidly as Callie's tongue races over her sensitive lips. Tiny hairs tickle Callie's nose as her face is smothered by Junivere's privates, and her mind empties of anything other than the need to feel Junivere's thighs contract and her body quiver.

12