Devotia Ch. 09: Discernment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C-Callie, I'm going to-," Junivere begins, quickly interrupted as a panting cry escapes her. Callie feels the inside walls of Junivere's pussy grip her knuckles tightly as her hips quiver with delight. She rocks with Callie's movements, breathless and ecstatic, heaving with each powerful wave that shakes through her.

Callie continues her task, ravenously consuming the feeling of Junivere pouring over her, and doesn't stop until Junivere throws a frantic hand to her head to pull her back carefully.

Junivere's chest falls quickly, rising just as fast. "It's sensitive," she sighs contentedly as Callie returns to kissing the area around Junivere's clit. Her mind races with pride, loving the reverence she could feel Junivere holding her in as the orgasm slowly faded out of her body. Her skin is hot and sweaty to the touch, and Callie happily places tender kisses along the inside of her thighs, enjoying the salty taste and the profound feeling of satisfaction that bubbles inside of her.

Wiping away the delicious fluids from her chin, Callie sits up, pulling herself up to lay next to Junivere whose closed eyes glare up at the ceiling with a look of rapture written across the rest of her face. She steadies her breath, laying her hands to her chest as though holding herself, and lets out a long and restful exhale.

"Hal... Devotia..." Junivere sighs, turning to face Callie, exuberant and satisfied.

"Hal Devotia yourself," Callie chuckles. She scoots closer to Junivere, who laughs and pushes her back slightly.

"I am way too hot to cuddle right now," she smiles.

"Yeah you are-,"

"-you are," Junivere completes, giggling, "I knew you were going to say that."

Callie places a quick kiss on Junivere's upturned lips, pulling back and beaming at her. "Well, cool off quickly," she smirks, "or you'll run out of time to convince me."

"Oh I've already done that," Junivere exhales again, voice dripping with a smug and self-assured confidence, basking in her afterglow. "You'll be picking option two."

"How did you convinc-,"

"Because," Junivere sits up, leaning over Callie joyfully, "if you ever want to taste me again, you'll pick option two." She lays back down, throwing her arms behind her head.

Callie sits up, staring at her with a mixture of confusion and amazement. "Did you just... what?"

"Did I just leverage my incredible pussy to change your mind? Absolutely I did."

"Oh gods," Callie says, giggling to herself. "You were just acting! You tricked me."

"You're so easy, Callie," Junivere rises and wraps her arms around Callie's torso, pulling her into a sweet kiss.

"But I said I wanted to be conquered," Callie's brow furrows. "How could it possibly have been easier to trick me than to just make me submit by force?"

Junivere suddenly leaps onto Callie. Rolling across the smaller girl's body, she uses her thighs to hold Callie's hip down and pushes her chest back into the mattress. She smiles, radiant and devious and lovely, and says, "Because I didn't want to."

Callie's breath catches in her throat as Junivere's naked skin brushes over her lap, juices dripping over Callie's hard clit. Junivere lowers herself down slightly, making it so that only Callie's dress and panties stood between them.

"It wasn't just some ploy," Junivere's face softens quickly, smiling with the same gentleness it had held seconds before. "I also just wanted you to see all of me... not just the Devotia."

Callie struggles to keep her mind clear, feeling Junivere slowly grind on top of her. The tip of her clit occasionally slips in between the wet lips, only to be passed over as Junivere rocks back.

"Say it," Junivere nudges.

"I want you," Callie says as her heart pounds in her chest.

"I want you, too," she smiles back at Callie, warm and inviting.

"I want to be inside you," Callie replies, letting her hunger drip into her voice.

"I want that, too," Junivere lowers her chest down and holds her face just above Callie's. "And I also want you to survive, hal Devotia. We both know you like option two, just say it."

Callie looks away, pushing away the ache inside of her hips as she tries to let her mind work. Junivere grins, placing a string of slow kisses along Callie's collarbone as her hips continue hovering just out of reach. Her fingers trace along Callie's skin, sending shivers of need throughout Callie's skin.

Why shouldn't I? Callie wonders.

Inside, she feels the wisps of her fears circle around, telling her to hide, reminding her what happens when people might know what she is. Her thoughts duck back into all the things she was taught in Rookwell - to be complacent, to not be lustful, to be pure - and she feels a brief pang of guilt for violating them. It was horrible enough in their eyes to be threaded... but to be threaded and sexual?

You're not in Rookwell, she feels Junivere's voice gently contest.

Callie pushes away the fears of disappointing her family, her childhood friends, her hometown, and worse of all her preachers. If they hadn't understood why she needed to leave, they wouldn't understand anything. But underneath that resolution, she faces the second, deeper fear.

What if this is who I've always been? What if this is what I've always wanted?

Until now, Callie could file away her desires into a part of her mind that she could ignore. But after Calvin, after Dein and Pendele, after Mira... and especially after Junivere, it was becoming harder and harder to ignore the evidence. She was enjoying herself. She loves the attention, the devotion, the admiration. It trickles inside of her and touches wounds she didn't even remember forming - those deep needs not to be a wicked creature in the eyes of the people around her.

In Solva, she could not only be a version of herself that was sexual, that was beautiful, that was desireable; Callie could also just be a person. She's no better or worse than anyone around her, and many of them would be hoping she's more amorous than they are.

Callie reforcuses her eyes, meeting the anticipatory look in Junivere's face. A tingling warmth caresses her chest, slowly spreading until she can feel the excitement tremble even in the tips of her fingers and toes, gently soothing the tremors of shame inside.

"Okay," Callie says quietly, trying to recompose her voice. "Option two."

Junivere presses her whole being into the kiss, pushing Callie down with a ravenous joy. She drops a hand to Callie's waist, lifting the hem of her dress and letting her fingers explore the edges of her panties. She breaks away from the kiss, quickly removing Callie's bottoms and sliding them past her feet. Her fingertips carefully fondle Callie's dripping shaft, stroking it slowly while she smiles excitedly at her.

Callie feels like she could explode at any moment, feeling her muscles clench and contract with each delicate sensation. Her clit is deeply sensitive to the touch, quivering with each tiny movement from Junivere's fingers. She throws her hands around Junivere's neck, pulling her lips into hers with a fierce need.

"Do you know the ward you need to use-," Callie begins, but Junivere places a sympathetic look on her face and a finger to her lips.

"Threaded," she gently reminds.

Callie nods, mildly embarrassed. "Sorry, I don't know how I forgot."

"It's nothing," Junivere coos. Her hand below strokes Callie faster, and she soaks in the slightly pained and lascivious gasp that escapes her. "I take it you're ready for me?" She smirks knowingly.

"Gods yes," Callie sighs, letting her head fall back into the soft sheets.

Junivere lifts her hips, using her hand to spread open her lips and lower herself down onto Callie's erection. Both girls let out delighted sighs, and Callie quickly sits up, wrapping her arms around Junivere and beginning to rock her hips. With each tiny motion, her whole body is consumed with a pleasure she could scarcely imagine. She kisses Junivere, pulling the girl's tongue back into her own mouth and reveling in the feeling of their bodies intertwined.

Junivere slowly grinds her hips and Callie's heart pounds against her chest. She's so worked up, it hardly takes long for her body to be overcome with a desperate urgency. Junivere's arms race across her to feel every inch of her skin, increasing the speed of her rocking movements as Callie's breath gives out into loud moans that fill the room with sounds of bliss.

"You better cum inside," Junivere lets out a happy gasp, tightly gripping her arms around Callie's back.

Callie's words fail her as the feeling consumes her, simply nodding sloppily and continuing to let Junivere ride her. Junivere kisses her neck firmly while Callie moans into her ear, hardly able to control herself any longer. She melts into the feelings of being inside Junivere, unable to imagine being parted from her ever again.

The orgasm strikes Callie without warning as her body suddenly jerks and she clutches onto Junivere frantically, tightening every muscle as her hips rock and she feels the warm liquid pour out of her. Junivere slows her grinding movements, looking down at Callie with a contented pride and watching as the sensations overwhelm her. Warm surges of delight wash over Callie, who rides each one happily until exhaustion drops her back down into the mattress. Junivere follows a moment later, slowly slipping off of Callie and laying on top of her chest.

"Welcome to your new evening routine," Junivere chuckles happily as Callie's focus slowly returns.

Callie turns her head to meet Junivere's eyes and laughs in disbelief. "I... I think I could live with that."

"Me too," Junivere smiles, placing a sweet kiss onto Callie's sweaty forehead. She tucks her head between Callie's arm and chest, slowly embracing her into a comforting cuddle.

Callie sits in the feeling for a long while. As the jitters of pleasure leave her and her breaths stabilize, she slowly traces her fingers across Junivere's soft shoulders, wondering how things had changed so quickly. Two hours ago, she worried whether or not Junivere would turn on her and out her to the whole city. Two weeks ago, she couldn't imagine anyone would ever want her... especially not in the ways that so many people seem to now.

But as she looks at Junivere, gently resting against her as though to fall asleep in her arms, Callie can't picture anything else mattering to her. She pushes away the consequences of admitting she was going to be a sexual Devotia for the moment, simply letting herself remain in awe at how beautiful Junivere was.

"Can I sleep here?" Junivere whispers quietly, a small part of her voice holding back as though she's afraid Callie will refuse.

"Please," Callie nods, pressing her lips to the top of Junivere's head.

12