Devotia Ch. 12: Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I..." Cirene tries to speak, but her words continue to fail her. Her fingers jitter nervously in her lap and she looks down, hiding the fierce blush across her cheeks.

"Perhaps I can help you," Callie nudges, crossing one of her legs over the other and throwing an arm on the backrest of the couch, just above Cirene. "Can you answer 'yes' and 'no' to my questions if I ask them?"

Cirene perks up, a little confused initially but steadying. She nods, "I think so. Yes."

"Good girl," Callie coos, seeing the immediate burst of warmth through Cirene's face. Her hand on the back of the sofa lowers and begins to play with the girl's hair, twirling it between her fingers and brushing it softly. "Do you want to have sex with me?"

"Yes," Cirene squeaks breathlessly, hardly making a sound at all.

"Are you nervous?"

"Yes."

"Are you excited?"

"Yes."

"You're doing great," Callie smiles, letting her palm rest against the back of Cirene's head and patting it lightly. "Do you have ideas of what you want me to do to you?"

"No," she croaks.

"Are there things you don't want me to do to you?"

Cirene thinks for a moment, replying, "I don't like being tickled."

Callie giggles softly, brushing her hair once more. "That's easy enough to avoid." She sits a little closer, once again feeling more and more like Junivere than she cares to admit. While Callie still believes she has her own style, she does have to concede that most of it comes in imitation to her fellow Devotia. "Do you want to follow my directions?"

Cirene hardly waits to reply, quickly exhaling a breathy, "Yes."

"Come sit on my lap," Callie orders calmly. Cirene hesitates but she obeys, timidly lifting her hips up and setting herself down on Callie's spreading legs. Keeping both feet on the ground Callie pulls the girl closer, ensuring her back is pressing against Callie's chest.

"Do you want me to show you what your new body can do?"

Cirene nods, unable to speak through her quickening breaths. Callie can feel her heart pounding through her chest and she runs her hands across the top side of the girl's thighs, rubbing them with a gentle amount of pressure. She pushes Cirene's hips down into her lap, letting her feel Callie's excited clit brush against her ass.

"Can you feel what you've done to me?" Callie exhales, her own mind racing at the thought of what she wants to do to Cirene. Her erection fights to be closer to her, aching to feel the warm and soft flesh inside of her gorgeous and round bottom.

Cirene doesn't reply. Her ass rocks back into Callie's lap and she shuts her eyes tightly, savoring the new sensations. Callie remembers from her own threading how different everything feels afterwards - she was so much more sensitive than before and found tons of sensations she'd used to be ambivalent about were suddenly exhilarating, especially when it came to pleasure. She can't wait to see what cute look will decorate Cirene's face when she realizes just how different an orgasm will feel.

"I asked you a question..." her voice drips seductively into Cirene's ear, placing a kiss just below it. Cirene nods quickly, still struggling to piece together words. Callie's hands drift all around her body, now rising up towards the girl's chest. "I'm curious," she muses, "is this your first time?"

Cirene waits for a quiet moment, seemingly fighting against herself to answer the question. A little embarrassed, she whispers, "Yes."

Callie grins excitedly, placing a trio of kisses along her neck and ensuring that the girl feels the full impacts of each. She drops her voice slightly lower, letting it fill with mischief and suggestion. "But surely you've touched yourself, haven't you?"

Cirene whimpers, nodding quietly as Callie's hands find their way onto her breasts. She cups them softly over Cirene's shirt, massaging them at an agonizingly slow pace and bubbling with excitement at each quiet twitch Cirene makes when Callie's fingers flick against her hard nipples.

"Where do you like to touch yourself?"

Cirene's breath catches in her throat, and after a tense moment she shakes her head slowly, embarrassed. Mischievously, Callie lowers her hands from Cirene's breasts, resting them back onto her upper abdomen.

"I would love to know," Callie adds in a sultry tone. "How else will I know what will make you squeal with delight?"

Cirene pants, aching for Callie to continue her touch that she's now withholding. It's exactly what Junivere loves to do to her, forcing her desperation and hunger to overcome her shame. As much as she resents it in the moment, Callie could hardly deny it was effective at making her melt into Junivere's capable hands.

"I..." Cirene takes a deep breath, pushing through her discomfort. "I like to rub underneath my... ahem, it," she says slowly.

"I'm quite fond of that as well," Callie encourages, returning her hands onto Cirene's chest and caressing the small and bouncy flesh. "Is there anything else you like to do?" Cirene holds her breath again and Callie notices it immediately. "I can tell that there is...'' she whispers lavisciously. "There's no need to be ashamed, especially if you enjoy it."

Cirene forces her body to relax as much as she can, occasionally moaning quietly as Callie's hands continue to feel her. "I'll... sometimes put... I sometimes use a finger inside."

Callie smirks happily, "And does it feel good?"

"Yes..." her chest pushes forward, following Callie's touch.

"Is it your favorite?"

Cirene's voice drops to a tiny whisper, cautiously replying, "...Yes."

"It's going to feel very different this time," Callie hints. Her fingers pull Cirene's nipples, eliciting an excited gasp from the girl. "There's so much more of you to play with." To prove her point, Callie lowers a hand and strokes the inner side of Cirene's thigh. "You've at least been kissed by someone else, I'm sure."

"I-it... it's been a while," she replies, fighting her aching breaths.

Encouraged, Callie raises her hand to turn Cirene's chin around, pressing her lips against the shy girl and silencing her timid exhale. Callie slips her tongue into her mouth, slowly working it around inside and feeling her clit throb below. She'd been hoping that all of this play would make Cirene desperate for her, but if she's honest it's having the same effect on her. Taking the lead, Callie lets out a soft moan into her mouth, gently inviting Cirene to do the same, which she does moments later.

Without exiting the kiss, Callie continues rubbing her fingers across Cirene's chest. With her free hand, she takes one of Cirene's and guides it towards her lap, laying it to rest on the girl's aching clit. Cirene sighs as Callie directs her hand to stroke the tender flesh carefully, placing enough pressure to make sure that she would soon be shaking with delight.

"Is this the spot you like?" She asks gently, leading the girl's fingers down to her perineum.

Cirene struggles to reply, letting out a restrained gasp. Callie feels her body shiver, slowly rocking against her own hand and Callie's clit behind her.

"Gods," Callie mutters, locking eyes with Cirene so she could see the lust in them, "you're so sexy." Cirene's eyes brighten, cheekbones shining with joy. "I can hardly control myself with you on my lap."

Cirene whimpers again, and as Callie pulls away she smirks and says, "But maybe you don't want me to control myself."

Callie's clit twitches as Cirene stares at her helplessly. Her mind is already running through a half dozen fantasies before Callie remembers she's in control and can easily make them a reality. She grins, placing another round of kisses across Cirene's neck and collarbone as Cirene's clit tightens as well, aching to be free of her clothes.

"On your knees," Callie orders happily. Cirene slowly lifts off her lap, lowering herself down to the floor. Callie clears her throat, embarrassed her directions weren't clear enough, and nods towards the sofa, "Ahem, on your hands and knees."

"Oh," Cirene giggles nervously. She returns to the soft cushions, stomach facing down towards the ground as she props herself up onto her hands and knees. Callie places a warm hand on the small of Cirene's back, pushing her chest down into the sofa and leaving her hips high in the air, knowing Cirene's clit must be dripping wet. The girl's cheek presses into the soft, red fabric, face tilted to look back up at Callie with an expression of pure submission.

Callie runs her hands across Cirene's ass, loving the way that she was now at Callie's mercy. She tucks her arms around her hips, loosening Cirene's belt and pulling her pants down to pool at her knees, exposing her delicious pink skin. Callie kisses it happily, already smelling the musky scent of Cirene's excitement.

"It'll hurt for a brief moment," Callie explains, remembering her first time with Calvin. She lifts her own skirt to pull down her panties, letting her hard clit stand at attention and brushing it between Cirene's cheeks. "But, like your threading, that pain will quickly fade into..." She leans forward, placing a wet kiss just behind Cirene's ear, "... heaven."

Cirene shivers with excitement, letting out a quick and high moan. Callie turns her focus inward briefly, searching for the feeling of magic that she was slowly getting used to and pulling it forth. She knew a paltry few spells by this point, but among others she'd made Junivere teach her the spell to lubricate herself. She casts it, resting her eager clit at the opening to Cirene's pink hole.

"Deep breath in," Callie coaches, and as Cirene's chest rises she pushes herself inside. Cirene groans softly at the feeling of Callie entering her but lets out a long exhale as Callie guides her. Callie slowly presses her full length inside, careful to not go too quickly, and she waits for the small trembles of pain across Cirene's face to subside.

"Wow..." Cirene gasps. Her hips move cautiously from side to side, getting used to the feeling of being penetrated.

"If you think that's good..." Callie mutters, sighing as she savors the warm feeling in her hips. She easily recalls the feeling she has when someone's inside her, almost a little jealous of what Cirene was now experiencing. Callie pulls her hips away, sending shivers across Cirene's skin as she pushes back in, developing a gentle push and pull rhythm with her.

Callie moans happily at the feeling. She'd penetrated before, but it was only with non-threaded women. Being inside Cirene's ass was a different feeling altogether, warmer and tighter, and Callie's clit washes with pleasure as she moves. With each push in she's careful to angle in a way that ensures it presses against Cirene's prostate, knowing it'd drive her wild. Cirene attempts to keep her own moans quiet, trapping them within her chest and behind tightly closed lips, but with each push against her button Callie sees its a losing battle. Callie's mind erupts with satisfaction, delighted as Cirene finally abandons her efforts and counts it as a personal victory that the girl was quivering at her touch.

Feeling bolder, and drunk on the adorable pained expression on Cirene's face, Callie brings a hand around the girl's hips and wraps it onto her clit. It's smaller than Callie's, but it immediately stiffens at her touch and pulls a loud cry of delight from Cirene. She strokes it in a careful dance with her own thrusts so that each movement inwards pushes at the same time, forcing Cirene to squirm happily into the sofa.

"Much better than your fingers," Callie says between heavy breaths, "isn't it?"

"Yes!" Cirene squeals happily.

Callie quickens her motions, following the consuming pleasure in her own body with each thrust. It's all too easy to want to drop her focus and pound the girl until she feels relief, but Callie pushes the desperation inside of herself away. It was Cirene's first time, she reminds herself. She wanted to make it special for her.

She pauses her thrusts quickly, carefully avoiding her own need going over the edge. Callie's hand continues its firm touch on Cirene's clit as her own pulls out of the girl's cute bottom, and she leans down to place a row of kisses along her back.

"Turn around," Callie orders, trying to buy some extra time for herself. She was normally able to last longer than this, but the look on Cirene's face was too much to resist.

Cirene obeys, eagerly twisting her body to face Callie. Her cheeks puff lightly with each rapid breath, her nose an even brighter shade of red than the rest of her face.

Callie fully removes her pants so she can grab Cirene's ankles and lift them up over her shoulders, pulling her hips upwards and resting them back against her clit. Once the girl's feet are secure, her hands drop to her chest, pulling her shirt up over her breasts and leaving them open for Callie's view.

"Do you want to see mine, too?" Callie asks, grinning happily as her hand returns to stroking Cirene's hard clit, thumb sensually flicking against the tip and swirling around her precum.

Cirene's eyes shut tightly for a moment, feeling the sensitive member shiver with pleasure, nodding quickly. With her free hand, Callie lowers the straps on either side of her dress and lets it fall down towards her hip. She laughs, noticing the fabric pooling at her clit and only staying in place because of the erect organ. She shakes her head excitedly, electing to pull the entire dress over her head and throw it down onto the marble below.

"Eyes open," Callie beams, leaning in to let her breasts hang over Cirene's face.

Cirene opens her eyes, an expression of rapture quickly shining through them. "Wow..."

Callie leans in to kiss her again, grabbing Cirene's hands and placing them on her chest. The eager girl fondles them nervously and excitedly, delighted at the novelty of the experience and heat in her own body.

Carefully, Callie lifts Cirene's hips up once more, recasting the spell to lubricate her clit and sliding it back into her. She moans into Cirene's mouth once again, lowering her body into hers even more and trembling at the sensation of their skin mixing together.

She returns to her thrusting, satisfied to have bought herself more time. With each push inwards Cirene's wet and excited clit slides against her abdomen. Callie grabs each of her hands, pinning them beside her ears and smirking as the girl gasps happily.

Gods she's submissive, Callie thinks to herself, loving the ways that Cirene becomes putty in her hands. Internally, Callie feels her mind bubble between the different sides of herself; one part loving taking control of the adorable girl while the other wishes to be her. She speeds up her thrusts, driven by the excitement of both feelings and knowing she'd have to go see Junivere later.

Callie buries her face into Cirene's neck, sucking the pliable skin between her teeth as she struggles helplessly at the Devotia's touch. As each kiss moves slightly lower, Callie feels a bubbling satisfaction to see each leaving a soft purple mark behind. After a few minutes of it, Cirene's neck sports a half dozen, scattered across the tender flesh.

I'm going to make sure she thinks about this for days, Callie's lust whispers.

"I...I...!" Cirene' gasps, trying to form words through the waves of bliss coursing through her. She's close, her own hips rapidly pressing into Callie's with a terrifying need.

"Did I say you could cum?" Callie mutters mischievously, placing a soft bite behind her ear.

"Wha-," Cirene twitches again, now trying to fight the overwhelming feeling.

"Do you want to?"

"Yes!" Cirene squeaks. Her face contorts tightly, eyelids tightly pressed down as she tries to hold back the need for release.

"I'll think about it," Callie smirks.

Cirene shakes her head, gasping quickly and loudly. "P-please..."

Callie kisses her again, feeling her own clit aching for release. Her body feels hot and slick, their sweat mixing together as each girl's breasts bounce into one another. She tries to manage her panting, hoping to keep control as Cirene squirms adorably underneath her delighted body.

Before Callie can even give the order, Cirene squeals and clutches Callie tightly. Her body clenches as the orgasm consumes her, her clit erupting and shooting warm liquid onto Callie's stomach. Callie giggles, lowering her own inhibitions and allowing her clit to overpower her as well. She makes one final effort to speed up, giving into the waves of bliss as her hips push into Cirene's ass hungrily, filling her with her own warm fluid.

Callie continues grinding, pulling every last drop from her hips as Cirene collapses into her arms, groaning happily with each thrust. With a few final rocking movements, Callie relents, falling down onto Cirene's chest and riding the tingling surges of pleasure that roll through her body.

Their stomachs press together, rising and falling against each other as the two of them try to catch their breaths. It takes a while for Callie, her mind fading into a distant space of rapture as she savors the hot feeling inside of her skin. She releases Cirene's hands from being pressed down into the couch, dropping her arms behind her back and pulling Cirene into a comfortable embrace.

It takes even longer for Cirene to regain her composure, her body trembling happily as the rush of new experiences flood her senses. Callie smiles knowing that the girl must be feeling an overwhelming crash of euphoria; the rush of feeling right with her own body mixing with the delights of its new sensations mixing with the soothing and burning embers of a powerful orgasm. Once the golden tendrils of light bathe over her, gently bestowing the blessing, Callie knows Cirene must be pleasantly overcome.

"I... I'm sorry," Cirene says quietly after a few minutes. "I didn't mean to-,"

Callie kisses her sweetly, interrupting her nerves. "Don't be. That was hot."

"But you said that I wasn't supposed to yet."

"I wanted you to," Callie's hand touches her cheek. "I was just having fun playing with you. You're unbearably adorable, Cirene," she giggles.

"Oh," the girl smirks, her face that had just let go of its red color flashes pink once again.

"Gods," Callie exhales happily, smelling the intoxicating scent of sex from the two of them, "I really want to do that again with you." She kisses Cirene again, looking at her with glittering eyes. "Do you want that?"

"Yes!" Cirene gasps quickly. Mildly embarrassed, she pulls her hands to cover her mouth.

"I'll find time to summon you when I can," Callie nods. She thinks for a moment, then smiles and adds, "And I'll have to figure out how to keep Junivere from you. She'd go crazy for you."

Cirene blushes again, looking away. Underneath her hands Callie can tell she's unable to wipe the ecstatic and giddy smile from her mouth. After a few breaths, she says, "I don't know how to thank you enough..."

"This was plenty," Callie giggles.

"But I thought this was your duty that you had to do."

"Trust me," Callie leans in to whisper in her ear, "this was far more pleasure than duty."

Cirene shivers excitedly. "I... I never knew it could feel like that."

"It's so much better, isn't it?"

"Yeah," Cirene agrees.

"My first time, I... it felt like everything finally made sense." Callie fondly recalls Calvin's introductory visit. She lifts off of Cirene, wiping away the cum on her chest and laying down next to her. She pulls Cirene into her arms, cuddling up next to her and running her hands through her golden hair.

"Who was your first time with?" Cirene asks timidly.

"Have you ever met Knight-Commander Calvin?"

Cirene's face flushes as she looks away suddenly. Callie smirks, lowering a hand to the girl's chin and turning it to meet her grin. "Mmm, you're going to have to explain that response, miss," she muses slyly. "Tell me."