Dew Drop Inn

Story Info
A woman has fun with a pair of bartenders.
4.5k words
4.1
6.3k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Wednesday night. The office was closed at least until Monday -- there was a plumbing problem. Your job didn't allow you to work from home, so you had a four-day weekend ahead.

Since it was so sudden, you didn't have anything planned, and the last several days at work had been really rough. Everyone had been pushing hard to meet tight deadlines, and you had struggled to get the data and paperwork that you needed to meet your deadlines from people burning themselves out trying to meet their own deadlines.

So, the sudden time off was a blessing, although you knew that once the office opened again, it would be even more work and longer hours catching up on deadlines that had slipped. The office was going to be a madhouse. You resolved to make the most of this surprise long weekend.

You'd come home, soaked in a hot bath until it got cold, and then settled down in front of the TV with a glass of wine. After a couple of episodes of your favorite unscripted TV show -- Real Broken Men on Halifax Pier -- you noticed that you had started squeezing your boob and pinching your nipples. Clearly reality TV was not what you needed to de-stress. You pulled out your phone and started streaming porn on the TV. There's nothing like 4K streaming porn on a 65-inch TV to make a girl appreciate technology.

But it didn't seem to be enough, even after you'd added your blue g-spot vibe into the mix. Frustrated, you looked in your toybox and say the new clit sucking toy you'd bought recently. You'd used it a couple of times and it was fantastic. But it didn't look like it would give you what you wanted. You were really craving a nice thick, hard, and throbbing cock pounding you until you couldn't take it anymore. You looked at the clock, it was about 11:30 at night -- which was a prime time to go to a bar and find someone to scratch that itch.

The men at bars at this hour would be slightly desperate, but not sloppy drunk on either alcohol, or their own inflated egos. There was a hole in the wall bar called The Dew Drop Inn a few blocks away. You hadn't gone to it yet because you were either too beat from work or out with friends at nicer places where you could dance and grind and get handsome men to buy you drinks with no strings attached. But going to any of those places at this time of night was too much hassle and would be way too full of knuckleheads, peacocks and sleazy men looking to slip something into your drink.

You put on some nice sexy but not overly dressy clothes and shoes you could walk in and headed out to the Dew Drop Inn to find some action. The bar was in the lower portion of a narrow two-story unit at the end of a row of abandoned small business stores. You felt a little worried walking past the boarded over doors and paper covered windows, but figured if you didn't find a cock worthy of scratching your itch, you could grab a ride-share home.

From the outside, the Dew Drop Inn didn't look like much. The only window was covered with the name and logo of the bar, except for the top corner where the neon "Open" sign was blazing. Inside was cleaner and more hip than you expected. The bar ran most of the length of the wall adjacent to the rest of the retail block, and the outer wall had a selection of paintings for sale done by an independent artist you hadn't heard of. The pieces looked well-made but were not your style at all. Below the art, there was a long wooden ledge to set drinks on and a couple of bar stools.

The lighting overall was dim, but not dark. There were lights on the liquor shelves and can lights on the ceiling. All the bulbs were designed to emit a yellowish light, rather than a harsher white. There must have been some kind of lighting under the bar because the bartenders were better lit than the walls. Looking around, you only saw a few people; one guy struggling to hold himself upright with a full martini in front of him; a couple with their faces about two inches apart clearly having an intimate conversation; three barely 21-year-old girls at the end of the bar with two frat bros standing behind them. The frat bros were talking sports kind of loudly with a bit of a slur, clearly a few beers in. They weren't paying any real attention to the girls they'd come with.

The bartenders were a contrasting set. They both looked to be in their early thirties. One was tall, skinny, and was rocking a look somewhere between Mick Jagger and Robert Smith. He was pretty good looking and had a focus and intensity that boded well for his skills in bed. The other bartender was Asian, or at least of Asian descent, and looked like a hockey fast forward. He was built but not bulky, and clearly spent some solid time working on his glutes; that was a nice tight ass that looked ready for some powerful back and forth.

Both bartenders were focused on the 21-year-old girls, plying them with talk about obscure garage rock bands and photography and modelling. Clearly the bartenders were good solid fuckboys. How to choose, how to choose...

But first, you had to get a drink, and their attention. You sat at a stool near the front of the bar, closer to the main entrance. You made a small "tee-hee" noise. The Asian bartender looked over at you. you smiled, licked your lips, and jiggled your tits a bit. Seeing that, he grinned and sauntered over. He placed one hand on the bar in front of you and leaned in a bit. You smelled a hint of cologne that was spicy with just a hint of jasmine.

"I'm Brandon. I haven't seen you in here before." He paused, put on a little grin, and said "What's your pleasure...?" "I'd like a vodka soda with lime." "You want that in a martini glass, or something a bit ... taller?". "Oh, I like a martini glass, it's so much easier to run my tongue around and get every last little bit." "I'll send Jay over, he's good with wide glasses where I'm good with tall ones."

The other bartender, who must be Jay, came over. He pulled out a martini glass and a shaker and asked what kind of Vodka you wanted.

You explained that you generally liked plain vodka, it was much more refreshing. Jay offered a taste of an obscure herbal flavored vodka. While it was interesting, it really wasn't what you wanted -- you really wanted a normal vodka; Jay nodded and shook the vodka on ice for a half a second. After pouring it into a martini glass, he cut a lime wedge from half a lime, and squeezed the juice into the glass and filled it with soda water. Then he took a slice of peel from another lime and twisted it over the glass to get a bit of the lime oil in there as well.

It was a pretty darn good vodka soda! The vodka was cold, the soda water fresh and bubbly and the lime flavor was forward but not overpowering.

You chatted with Jay briefly, mostly listening to him ramble about this cool obscure band that he had seen in an unground club, and he had their first record on vinyl. After a little bit of this, you turned to look at Brandon again, and gave him a wink. Brandon came back over and sent Jay back to entertain the young ladies.

"I heard you talking about photography... is that something you do as a hobby?" "No, I'm a professional photographer along with being a part owner of this bar.". "I bet a handsome guy like you doesn't have any trouble finding ... models... to let you shoot them with your flash bulb." "I'm very picky, actually, I only like models that will look good through my long lens." "Long lens? I thought those were for taking pictures of things far away?" "They're also good for tight shots and closeups with lots of field of depth."

"Oh, that sounds very interesting. I'd love to see your work. Do you have time tonight?". You emphasized the point with a little quirk of your lips.

Brandon grinned.

He looked back towards Jay, caught his eye, and nodded. "Jay's gonna close the bar and then walk Charlie over there -- tipping his head towards the guy who had now passed out on the bar -- home. "

Turning back towards Jay -- "Hey Jay, can you make sure that everything gets closed properly and check in with me when you're done. I'm going to be putting on a little art exhibit." Jay grinned back at Brandon, then turned towards the women and their lunkhead boyfriends. "Sorry folks, we're closing early tonight. I'll cash you out."

Brandon reached out for your hand and said: "Right this way to the Dew Drop Inn Gallery". He walked you outside the side door, and then around the back of the building into the alley. He unlocked another door that opened onto a narrow stairway. When he turned on the light, it was brightly lit. You followed him upstairs into another narrow but well-lit hallway that led towards the front of the building.

"Since I'm one of the owners if this bar, I decided to refurbish this place into a loft apartment and studio." The hallway opened out into a completely open space with windows against the left wall. You could see a set of windows at the front, but they were mostly hidden behind a wall that went about halfway to the ceiling and was wide enough to cover most of the space while leaving an entrance space on either side.

Brandon nodded towards the wall -- "That's my bedroom area. I love to get the natural light in from the windows. The kitchen is behind us", he took hold of your shoulders and gently turned you around. You saw a nice modern looking kitchen along the back wall of the space. "We came up the stairs on the left, and the hallway on the right goes back to the bathroom and laundry area. I also have a dark room area back there for when I want to use film."

He turned you back around. The interior wall had a string of photos of various sizes mounted in a row from front to back, interrupted by a photography studio space -- with a professional white backdrop that ran down over the floor, several different kinds of lights and three different cameras on tripods.

In the middle of the backdrop there was a plush looking roman style divan, with the high curved top back facing the stairway hall.

Brandon walked you over to the photos on the wall nearest the stairwell and stood behind you with his arms on your shoulders. The first one showed the back side of the high part of fainting couch, a woman was holding onto on the top with her hands, her head was turned up with a look of ecstasy on her face. She was positioned so that you couldn't see anything other than her face, hands, and shoulders. It was in black and white and the scene behind her was significantly out of focus.

You felt a little thrill go through your body. The next photo was from the same angle. A different woman was lying face up, with her neck curved along the top of the couch. Beyond her head, you could see the tops of her knees -- and her legs were clearly spread. Her upturned eyes were wide and glassy looking, and she seemed to be in the middle of gasping or crying out.

Your pussy was throbbing a bit now. It felt nice and toasty warm and just a bit damp.

The next picture on the wall was shot more from overhead. You could see only the woman's back from her shoulders to the top of her hips. Her body proportions made it clear that this was yet another woman. Her shoulders and hips seemed to be bent up -- as if her head was turned forward and her ass was tilted up towards the ceiling. This photo was also in black and white and everything other than the woman's body was out of focus.

You realized that Brandon had started massaging your shoulders and stroking your back. Your excitement had been turned up another two notches from looking at the last photo, so you stepped back into him and pushed your ass against his crotch.

You felt the outlines of a lovely long lens -- not too fat but very pleasantly long. You twerked your ass up and down his cock while he reached around in front of you and started squeezing and massaging your breasts. Your nipples were on high alert and having a lot of fun being moved around against the sheer lace of your brassiere and the inside of your light artificial silk shirt.

Pulling your ass away from him just a bit, you reached around and started stroking his bulge with your hand. He turned you around and kissed you with passion and hunger. He undid your top and brassiere and kissed his way down your neck to your nipples. He had his left hand on your shoulder and his right hand caressed its way down your body to the front of the cute Capri pants you wear when you want to really emphasis your gorgeous booty.

He started flicking, licking, sucking and gently biting on your nipples while his hand was stroking up and down your pussy. He would wiggle his fingers along your lips then push his palm against your clit and move his hand up and down and in small circles.

Your whole body was thanking you for deciding to go out and find some real cock rather than stay at home with your new clit toy.

You reached forward, undid his pants, and pulled them down just enough to free his cock. It was lovely, with just a bit of precum on the tip. You got some spit on your hand and started giving him a wet hand-job.

He pulled down your capri pants and your underwear. You were now completely naked. He took off the rest of his cloths. You realized that he was *fit*. His arms were nicely muscled, his abs were a beautiful six pack and his thighs looked strong and would have a lot of stamina. "I'll be right back'. He walked into the front bedroom area, still stark naked with a long throbbing cock in front of him. He returned with a couple of towels and some soft looking pillows. He covered the divan seat with towels and then put a couple of pillows down at the end of the couch. He also put a folded-up towel on the floor right past the end of the seat. Stepping back to you, he gripped your ass and pulled you against him, so his cock lay between your legs up against your pussy. He kissed you again while moving his hips back and forth just a bit.

Your pussy was on fire and oozing all over him. Pulling back, he led you over to the divan, and sat you down on the end and then lay you back. He spread your legs and knelt on the towel on the floor. He examined your dripping pussy. "Lift your butt." You did, and he moved the pillows around so that your ass was raised up but supported. Then he lifted your legs and draped each of them over one of his shoulders. He leaned down a bit and breathed on your pussy. You made a tiny gasp as his warm breath caressed you and brushed very delicately against your clit.

He kissed up along your left thigh until he got to your pussy and then ran his tongue completely around the outside of it. He didn't touch your lips or clit, just the outsaid edges. After making a couple of circles, he breathed on your pussy again and kissed his way back down along your right thigh. He repeated this going back the other way, but gently nibbling and sucking on your thigh as he went. When he went to breathe on your pussy, he also stuck out his tongue and just gave a tiny stroke across your clit -- barely touching it.

You gasped and leaned your head back against the pillow. Then he set to work... He moved his tongue back up to your pussy and started pressing it hard against each lip and stroking up to pull your lips towards your clit. But he avoided touching your clit, and switched sides. You started making noises somewhere between a sigh and grunt.

He licked his thumb, and then moved his mouth completely over your pussy. He sucked on your pussy to pull most if it into his mouth and then started licking and probing your lips thrusting his tongue in and out of you just a bit. Your gasps got stronger, and you felt your pussy getting a lot wetter.

Then he started rubbing his wet thumb against your clit and you went from gasps to grunts mixed with "Oh, fuck, oh fuck oh fuck". He eased up and pulled his mouth away. Then he stroked two fingers on each hand across and in and out of your pussy to get them lubed up with your juices.

He slipped the two fingers on his right hand into you and curled them up to push against your g-spot. His other fingers started circling your ass.

His fingers in your pussy started moving in and out and pushing against and releasing your g-spot. Your "oh fucks" got louder. The fingers circling your ass went back up to your pussy and got lubricated again. They moved back to your asshole and one finger started probing into you. It slid in a bit, and he moved it back and forth and in circles gently pressing against your ring muscles. As you loosened up, he probed deeper, pushing slowly in then pulling back faster. When he got both fingers in, your pussy went into overdrive. You yelled "oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh FUCCCCKKK AAAAAHHHHHHHHH" at full volume and then felt your walls contract and a lot of juice push out of your pussy. Your whole body shook while your back and legs arched up. Now *that* was the kind of orgasm you'd come looking for.

But it was still missing cock.

After a bit of recovery, you opened your eyes and saw Brandon standing there with a grin that was almost a smirk and a throbbing cock. You sat up, pulled him towards you, and sucked on the head of his cock. After a bit of this he pulled back and knelt again. This time he grabbed your legs and wrapped them around his back. He moved forward and slid his cock into your drenched and slick pussy. You clamped your legs against his back and pulled him towards you. He put a hand under the base of your spine and lifted your ass in the air again -- still pushed all the way into you. He adjusted the pillows again so when he let you down, your pussy was lined up with his dick. Then he grabbed onto your hips and started a very slow movement back and forth -- while still fully sheathed in you. It was only a bit of motion, but it was pushing back against your inside very nicely and he was firmly pressed against your clit. You started to breathe heavier again. After a little of this, he pulled nearly all the way out, and then started doing the same short strokes -- but at the front of your pussy instead of deep inside. His cock head was rubbing against your g-spot.

He switched up his motions and started pushing slowly in until he was nearly balls deep and then pulled your hips against him with some force. Your eyes rolled back a bit and closed as you started to gasp and pant.

He kept fucking you with different rhythms and depths and force. You went into full "Oh Fuck Oh Fuck Oh Fuck" mode. But just before you could finish, he pulled completely out. You started to open your eyes when you felt cum splash against your face.

Wait. Against your face?

You opened your eyes. Jay was standing over the rolled edge of the divan, with a camera in one hand, and the other wrapped around a very thick cock. It wasn't too long, only about 5 or so inches, but it was so thick that it wouldn't fit inside a toilet paper roll. The hand stroking his cock slowed down, but you still saw a droplet of cum hanging on the edge. "What the hell", you thought. "I came for cock, and maybe two is better than one. Plus, look at the choices!" You stretched your head up and licked the drop of cum off Jay's cock, and then licked along the bottom of it a few times.

"Well, I wasn't expecting this kind of party, but you both seem like you know what you're doing and I'm liking what I see." Brandon and Jay looked at each other and grinned widely.

You stood up off the couch, feeling your pussy still throbbing and desperate for relief and Jay's cum sliding down your body along your boobs and onto your stomach. You look at Jay. He was completely naked as well. He had a wiry but clearly muscular build, closer to Iggy Pop when he was young than Mick Jagger. Looking at his cock again you were still surprised by how thick it was. Thankfully not as wide as a beer can but certainly girthier than your favorite dildo.

You pointed to the last photo you'd looked at -- the one that showed the woman's back. You had realized that the photo showed her being spit-roasted just as Brandon started his oral assault on your pussy. "That looks fun! Jay -- I'm not used to putting something like that in my mouth, so it's probably better if you take my pussy. But go slow! Brandon, that makes you the lucky winner of my mouth. And don't worry, I can take you all the way deep."

12