Dew Drop Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You went back to the divan and knelt on it facing the seat. Placing a pillow between your chest and the seat front you lifted your hips up and tilted them back and then tilted your head up so your neck was straight. You turned and looked at Jay and Brandon. "What are you waiting for? My pussy is screaming out for a good solid fuck after Brandon just left me hanging."

Jay gave the camera to Brandon and they both took their places. "Jay, you start first. My pussy is drenched, but you probably still need to ease in slowly".

You pushed your chest forward just a bit and flicked the head of Brandon's cock with your tongue. "Don't worry, I'll get to you in a minute".

Brandon pointed the camera down at you and snapped a couple of photos. Jay started rubbing his fat beast against your lips and gently pushing into you a tiny bit. Your pussy got wetter and slowly stretched out as he pushed a little deeper each time. You finally felt your pussy loosen up and then get filled by the thickest cock you'd ever taken. You gasped out "ooooooohhhhhhhh ffffffuuuuuuucccccccckkkk".

Once Jay had bottomed out, you leaned forward a bit, put Brandon's cock head in your mouth, and started treating it like your favorite lollipop. He stepped forward just a bit and eased into you until he was just past your throat. Sucking and swirling your tongue around him, you took a minute to get your breathing under control. Then you felt Jay grab you by your hips, and Brandon under your armpits.

Jay pulled you back onto his cock, and then Brandon pulled you back towards him and sank into your throat again. They repeated this -- Jay pulling your hips until he was balls deep and then Brandon pulling you towards him until he was lodged back in your throat. They eased into doing this more, starting slow and speeding up. They'd clearly done this before.

Soon you were being bounced forward and back at a high speed, getting filled deep by Jay's thick cock and then having Brandon's cock deep in your throat. You kept your breathing under control, but you were panting and gasping and would have been yelling "oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck", but your mouth and throat were full.

Jay pulled you back until you only had a couple of inches of Brandon's cock then started slamming you hard. You heard a lot of clicks, and realized Brandon was taking photographs again. Jay slowed down just a bit, then tapped your back. Then he picked up the pace again and was moving his thick cock in and out of you fast and hard. You felt your juice running down your thighs, and then Jay grunted out "oh fuck yeah baby, take that cock deep" and came hard filling your pussy with a lot of cum. You had to open your mouth around Brandon's cock and yell along with Jay as you came hard, your whole body shaking and clamping your pussy down tight on his cock.

Jay pulled out completely and you felt a rush of mixed fluids run down your thighs. Brandon took over, pulling you just as fast and hard. It took a short time for you to recover your breathing, but you also felt another orgasm building just from your brain relieving the last couple of minutes. Brandon started growling "yeah baby, suck my cock pull it deep, take it all". He slowed down just a bit, tapped the top of your head just like Jay had, and then went back into high speed. Your pussy exploded again, sending another waterfall down your thighs as Brandon pulled you all the way forward and filled your throat with what seemed like a gallon of spunk.

He pulled back out, and you slumped down onto the divan, spent and shaking from the experience. After a couple of minutes, Brandon came forward with a glass of water. You turned over to sit on the divan and gulped it desperately.

After you finished it and your breath had slowed down from a pant, Brandon pointed at the inside wall -- to photographs closer to the bedroom.

"Do you want to try some more?"

12