All Comments on 'Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 01'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The start to another great series!

Looks like another classic Big Zeke series is beginning. Can't wait for more.

Bear_TrainerBear_Trainerabout 4 years ago

I've been waiting on the return of the "Exploits of Dex". I'm hoping to see the return of Sylvia & Reece.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

I loved the story and the new sex partners. Given how many sex scenes between Dex and the twins were written in the last series, I scrolled past that at the end. Same old same old. Five stars and a favorite point!

tallman441tallman441about 4 years ago
Nice

Nice continuation. Very hot!! Dex should be in the hall of fame. The guy has to be superman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

it's about time i've been waiting for the continuing adventures......keep them cumming

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago
Pretty hot sex happening here...

... but where was the Glory Hole that was promised? This was my first intro to Big Zeke. I gave 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely fucking sucking wonderful. I so adore Cunt eating it and fucking it. I am a greedy cunt lapping sex maniac, the more I get the more I want. Cunt crazed fucker, Lanc’s UK.

Darkness86Darkness86about 1 year ago

Absolutely wonderful although I would've had Dex tell Molly about the twins

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Started to be a good story I hope it won’t end up like the last one because it ended like shit. BTW I still don’t trust the twins and I still think they just use him for his cock. The other I don’t care how they use him but family has to be different and with more respect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous