Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda led us to her huge bedroom. The king-size bed was made perfectly with a ton of pillows along the beautifully carved mahogany headboard. The footboard matched but was considerable shorter. I could see myself pressing my feet into the footboard for leverage to drive myself hard into whatever orifice I was fucking at the moment.

Linda climbed onto her bed and crab-walked on her feet and elbows to the top. She shoved the pillows to the floor and bunched up one and stuffed under her head. Then she gave instructions to Molly and me. She said, "Molly, darling. You get to work on that cock. I want it as big as possible." Molly grinned and moved toward the bottom of the bed. "Dex, I want some more of that delicious tongue of yours right here." She patted one hand down on her pubic mound. I moved up onto my elbows and knees with my head above her pussy. Molly rolled onto her back and pushed herself between my spread legs and pulled my erection down to her lips as she started fingering her own pussy.

Linda's pussy was drenched, and not from the shower. The moment she felt my breath on her super-sensitive pussy, her hips launched up at me. I pulled back just in time to prevent a collision with my nose. My own mother had a propensity for doing the same thing so I had learned the hard way to be ready.

I dragged my broad tongue across her swollen clit and she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in as deep as she could as her mouth fell open in a silent scream. I realized that I couldn't breathe. I drilled my tongue into her pussy and she screamed hard and long. When I was out of breath, I had to pull back to be able to take a breath. She realized what was happening and she lessened her grip on my head. She let me get a breath and then pushed me back in again. I went willingly.

Molly was slobbering on my cock and it became apparent that she had fingered herself into an orgasm and she was going for more. Linda groaned hard from my ministrations and yelled out, "Molly, baby. Don't let him cum." At that moment she let out a blood-cuddling scream and she released my head and grabbed her big tits, pulling them to the center of her chest as she mauled her nipples. I felt her body harden with tension and then every muscle released at once as she thrusted her hips up at my face. Her eyes were glazed over and she wasn't seeing anything in this room. She had gone somewhere else. She gasped hard for air and started into a mantra, "Oh God. Oh God. Oh God." I kept up my attack until she collapsed in a heap where she laid.

Molly had decided that if she kept going, I was going to cum and that would piss off her mother. She appeared at Linda's side with a look of concern on her face. I pulled my tongue from Linda's pussy and said, "Don't worry. She's fine. Even better than fine." Molly grinned and I went back to Linda's pussy. I inserted my middle finger with my palm pointing up and reached in for her "G-Spot" and curled my finger in a 'come-hear' motion on a small patch of skin of a different texture on the upper side of her vagina. I also lazily dragged my tongue through her pussy and it wasn't long before Linda's back drove down into the bed and her hips launch upward and a powerful long stream of fluid shot from her pussy as she emitted a low-pitched guttural groan from her throat. I hadn't anticipated such a reaction. I pulled back but not in enough time to avoid the stream of her 'squirt'. I was soaked. Then she stuffed her fingers in her pussy and the thin stream turned into a broad spray and soaked us all. You'd have sworn that someone had stepped into the room and thrown a bucket of water on top of us.

Molly was wide-eyed and yelling, "What's happening? Mom? Are you okay?" Mom wasn't present at the moment and I calmed Molly down and explained about 'squirting' in a short summary kind of way. Molly was uncertain about my explanation and she climbed across the soaked bedspread to look into her mother's face.

When Linda's eyes opened, they were accompanied by the widest grin I had ever seen. Molly laughed at her mother's grin and seemed content then that her mother was okay. After a moment, Linda lifted herself up onto her elbows and looked at me. She giggled when she saw how wet I was. "Sorry," she said. "I wasn't expecting that. I haven't 'squirted' since I was in college. Jesus, that was intense." My cock, that was all ready to go a few moments ago, had completely softened.

Linda looked to my drooping cock and said, "Molly, Dear. You've fallen down on your job."

Molly looked where her mother was looking and giggled as she said, "Sorry Mom," and she stood up and moved around behind me. Apparently, she was intrigued by the standing '69' that her mother and I engaged in in the shower. She bent over me and upside-down kissed me and then used her cheerleader flexibility to put her hands on my thighs and slide her tits down my chest until she could get her lips on my cock.

That maneuver brought her pussy to my lips and I buried my face in it to her squealing delight. I hooked my encircling arms on her hips to hold her in place, which allowed her to free up one hand to start jerking me off. It didn't take long before my cock was raging hard again. Molly easily deep-throated me in this position and I furiously tongue-fucked her pussy.

When Molly screamed around my cock, I knew she was cumming again. Her legs flailed in the air above my head and when she settled down, she let her legs fall over her arched back as her torso pulled away from me. She held my cock in her mouth as she completed the back-stand and when she came down, she went to her knees on either side of her mother's shoulders and Molly's pussy moved into position on Linda's mouth.

Linda laughed and then drilled her tongue into Molly's pussy to collect her flowing juices. Molly squealed before completing the roll and she came up looking down between her tits at her mother's face.

I took the opportunity to get my knees tucked up between Linda's spread legs and guided my cock into her pussy. I was gentle and slowly fed my cock into her. She was groaning, non-stop into her daughter's pussy. I cradled Molly's big tits and leaned forward to kiss her as she turned her head back to receive it. So, there we were with Linda on her back with Molly straddling her head while I was on my knees between Linda's legs pumping my cock in and out.

With Molly sitting on Linda's chest, Linda had free motion of her hips and she thrusted them up as I pushed down. I picked up the pace to match the pace of her hips and drilled my entire length into her. She groaned and whimpered with each thrust and after a few minutes, Linda burst into another hard orgasm that prompted her to scream into Molly's pussy before abandoning it all together as her orgasm consumed her. Molly slid off to her mother's right side and bent down and suckled on Linda's right nipple. Linda whimpered with this new sensation.

I could have cum at that point but I wanted to fuck Molly and then Linda's ass that she seemed to so desperately want. I moved back from Linda pulling my rigid cock with me. Linda was obvious displeased and her fingers filled the void as I departed. I had lost count of the number of orgasms that Linda had had but it looked like she wanted more.

I moved up the soaked bed, that was getting cold, to position Molly in a doggy position. Linda moved over onto a cold wet spot and she yelled, "Jesus, this bed is soaked and cold. Let's go to Molly's room." Molly bounded off her side of the bed and grabbed my cock to guide me to her room. Linda followed close behind with her fingers still imbedded in her pussy.

Molly leaped up on her bed and got in the doggy position that I had put her in moments ago. I looked over at Linda, who was sitting Indian style dragging her index finger lightly across her clitoris. It was a bizarre situation and I was really looking for some kind of permission from Linda before I fucked her daughter. She finally got it and vigorously nodded her consent.

Molly was waggling her ass at me and trying to get a grip on my bouncing cock. She was on her elbows with her head on the bed looking between her hanging tits to watch my cock push into her. She was already gasping for air.

To give even more consent, Linda came up on her knees and grabbed my cock and guided it to Molly's pussy. She whispered to me, "Don't cum in her. I want you to finish in my ass. Okay?" Suspicions confirmed. I smiled and she stretched up and kissed me as I pushed my cock gently but steadily into Molly pussy.

Linda sat back in her spot and resumed her gentle massage of her clitoris. Molly's entire body tensed as my cock moved into her. She whimpered and let out a little squeal when my cock hit her depths. I still had more to go but I understood the biology and I began easing back out again. She was sopping wet, so there was no friction to consider.

Molly mumbled out, "Jesus Mom. He feels like he's in my stomach. He's too big for me. You took it all and so easily." Linda slid over beside Molly's head and leaned in to whisper, "Molly, Baby. He's not too big for you. He's going slow so you can adjust. You'll be fine. Okay?" I saw Molly nod her head and then she pushed back gingerly to test the depth again. She flinched again and Linda whispered, "That's the end of your vagina. When his cock hits the end, he's colliding with your cervix and it hurts a little. Most guys don't have cocks this long." I pulled back and eased in again as I watched Linda's reactions.

Molly muttered, "I want faster and harder." Linda looked at me and nodded. Being cautious about depth, I pushed in faster and picked up the pace. Molly groaned from the more vigorous attack and loudly said, "Oh my God Mom. This is the best cock ever." Linda giggled and looked at me. The grin on her face turned into an air kiss and I returned one to her.

I fucked Molly through another of her orgasms and her pulsing pussy grabbed my cock hard. It was a struggle to keep from cumming in her but I used the old tried and true method of using math equations to pull my orgasm back. Molly's entire body quaked as she fell forward off my cock onto her heaving chest. The look on her face that was turned toward her mother was one of severe pain. She was holding her breath as her orgasm rolled through her. Linda leaned in again and whispered, "Breathe Baby. Breathe." Molly gasped the air out that she had been holding and heaved another breath in. Her back was arched and her ass jutted into the air. Her pussy was spasming. I leaned forward and dipped my tongue into her juices and Molly screeched and whimpered, "Oh God. No more. I'm so royally fucked." Linda giggled and then grinned at me before dropping her eyes to my throbbing cock. I held it up and aimed it at her face. She nodded and rolled over so her feet hit the floor.

There were many positions suitable for butt-fucking and I let her pick whatever she liked. She turned to the bed and spread her legs and leaned her elbows down on the bed. Molly had rolled on her side facing her mother to watch. They threw each other air-kisses as I quickly moved off the bed with my hard cock swinging and took my position behind Linda. She recognized the difference in height and she adjusted for the difference by rocking her hips back to lift her ass higher. I still had to bend my knees a little as I pushed my cock, still sloppy from her daughter's pussy, to Linda's anus. I took my cock and smeared Molly's lubrication around Linda's butt-hole and very gently pushed forward. Linda pushed back just enough to keep her position as I continued to push forward.

When my knob pushed through, a groan burst from Linda's lungs along with, "Oh fuck. Yes. YES. I just have to get a bigger dildo." Molly laughed at that and I let out a chuckle as I kept the pressure, continuing to push. Linda's head rested on the bed between her elbows looking down between her big hanging tits.

Now Linda was pushing back to send me a message to go faster and deeper and I accommodated her. She groaned out, "Oh God. Dex. It's been so long since I've had a real cock in my ass." My balls slapped up against her pussy. I slowly withdrew and plunged back in to Linda's screech. She yelled out, "Fuck my ass. Oh God. Fuck my ass. Don't ever stop."

I felt her hands brush by my balls as I slammed into her, over and over again. My orgasm was becoming undeniable but I wanted either an anal orgasm or a vaginal orgasm first. Linda's hands abandoned my balls and began working in her sloppy pussy. I could hear the squishing noises as she feverishly pushed her fingers in and out.

Then Linda started a long drawn out groan, "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH". Her face scrunched up tight in a look of the same pain Molly had experienced when my cock finished her off. The long groan culminated in, "AAAiiiiieeeeeeeee," as her vaginal orgasm exploded. I could feel her spasms on my cock and I succumbed to the urgency of my orgasm and jizz screamed out of my balls and exploded into Linda's bowels. She screamed from the power and the sudden flexing of my cock buried to my ball. She started chanting, "Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus," and kept that up until her body suddenly released its tension and she sagged forward to the bed pulling herself off my cock. We were both gasping for air and I laid down on the bed beside Linda and held her quaking body in my arms. She started to cry. I'd seen this before and knew that I hadn't hurt her. I held her tighter and kissed her neck.

After a few minutes, Linda got herself together and turned in my arms so we were face to face. She puckered out her lips and kissed me gently on the nose and then grinned at me. I kissed her lips back. Molly took a position to her mother's opposite side and snuggled in to join our embrace. We laid there like that for a long time, just kissing.

It was dark outside as we showered again without further sexual activities and we looked for our clothes, which were strewn from the kitchen to Linda's bedroom. Linda stripped her bed while Molly and I went back to the kitchen.

When Linda appeared, fully dressed, she had a spring in her step and a wide grin on her face. She came over to me sitting on the same barstool that I started in and hoisted herself up in my lap and took my face in both hands and kissed me hard and long. Nothing was said as she slithered back to her feet and went into the kitchen with Molly, who was partially dressed. Linda said to Molly, "Go get dressed, Baby."

Molly frowned but did as her mother ordered, and left the kitchen. Linda turned her attention to me and said, "I hope you guessed that there is no husband or father in play here. My husband passed away with cancer five years ago. We had a great sex life and I miss him terribly. Molly is sensitive to my loneliness and sexual frustrations. I'm sure I take it out on her. She came up with the idea to satisfy my sexual needs by bringing home her boyfriends for some two on one. Most of them are freaked out and practically trip over themselves to escape. I don't get it. I'm fairly attractive and Molly sure is. The ones that stay have very little experience and while sex is sex, I've never experienced what happened today. Molly said, 'that you're not her boyfriend and that's between you two but I hope to see you again, with or without Molly." She handed me her card and said, "Call me anytime." I took the card and put it in my wallet and then smiled at her and leaned forward for another kiss.

Molly appeared, fully dressed and said, "Well, are you ready? I'll drive you home." I stood up from the stool and followed Molly back into the foyer and out the front door. Linda's BMW was parked beside Molly's car. I noted that it was a seven series as I slid into the passenger seat.

I wondered if Molly would ask to see me again but she didn't. I didn't ask either and the elephant was present but unacknowledged. We sat in the car in my driveway in silence for a while. What had happened today was amazing and I loved every second of it. I knew it was on her mind but she didn't broach the subject. After a while, I popped the door and stepped out. Molly lowered the window as I closed the door. She bent across the seat to look up at me and said, "So. I guess I'll see you around?"

I smiled and leaned in through the window and kissed her gently on the lips. She gently grabbed my lower lip with her teeth and held me there for a few moments. I kissed her again and she released me. She had a sad look on her face as she sat back in position and I pulled my torso from the car. Without another word, the window rolled up. She backed out of the driveway and drove off without even a toot of the horn.

I watched until she was out of site and then I went inside. The twins were both in the kitchen, naked as usual. There was no way a guy could look at my sisters naked and not get an erection and I was no different in spite of the afternoon's activities.

The twins were making macaroni and cheese for dinner, the kind in a box. I love mac n' cheese. Even the kind in a box. I didn't provide any details of the day's events when Julie asked why I was so late, other than to say that I had watched their game and met their coach. "She's very pretty," I said.

June giggled when I said that and said, "Maybe we can have a three on one with her sometimes. I hear that she's a switch-hitter." My knowledge of baseball was limited but I knew what 'switch-hitter' meant. My cock pushed hard against my pants as I contemplated that scenario.

Julie noticed my erection and said, "You know the rules. No clothes unless we have company. Come on give us a look at that hard-on." June giggled and slid up on the bar so she could see.

I pulled off my shirt and purposely gave a drawn-out version of a striptease as I slowly unbuckled my pants while I kicked off my shoes. The zipper came down and I inched my pants down to my thighs as my erection flopped out and bobbed up and down. Julie said, "Yummy. Mac n' cheese and Dex's big dick." June burst out laughing as she nodded her head.

Once my pants were at my thighs and my cock was exposed, there was no need to delay the striptease anymore, so I let them drop to the floor. Julie came over and hugged me as she ran her hands over my ripped abs and chest before wrapping her fingers around my cock and began jerking me off. I knew from experience with Julie that she had no intention of getting me off. She just loved to feel my cock in her hand. If she was serious, she'd drop to her knees and give me one of her incredible blow-jobs. Other than Mom, Julie gave the best blow-jobs ever.

We sat down at the dining table as we were and enjoyed our dinner. None of us could be classified as chefs or even cooks. We could make small, easy things and that is what we lived on. That and sex. As I ate, my thoughts turned back to the day with Molly and her mother. Molly was very pretty but she was a seven to June and Julie's ten. Linda was particularly attractive for her age but she was an eight to Mom's ten. My erection was back as I thought about the five of them. I hid it from the girls, who were sitting on the other side of the table. Their tits were on high-beam with nipples erect. They kept glancing at each other and I knew where they were going after dinner. I liked to watch them together in the throes of passion. A thought of June and Julie writhing around on the bed with Coach Mandy invaded my mind and I thought my cock would burst right out of my skin. Fuck, it was hard.

As I was finishing my dinner, I noticed Julie glancing between me and June. They were doing their secret communication thing again and the sultry looks on their faces, that I thought were for each other, were for me.

Julie slid out of her chair to her knees and grabbed her plate of remaining mac n' cheese and disappeared under the table. June was right behind her. I heard them giggling and I looked under the table in just enough time to see Julie using her fork to smear mac n' cheese all over my raging hard cock. They both giggled when they saw me looking. I didn't make any move to stop them. The mac n' cheese was warm but not hot. I knew what was coming next. We had played this game before with hot chocolate and whipped cream or ice cream. The one time with marshmallow fluff was the last time for that. What a mess.