Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back up in my chair and anticipated when and who would strike first. Their blow-jobs were totally different and I could tell which one was sucking my dick without looking. Julie had been the instigator and I expected she would go first. She was always the instigator and June the follower except when a competition was on. Then June gave no quarter to defeat Julie or try her darndest to be better. Julie initiated these types of game but the actual attack on my cock was a competition and June strived to be the better cock-sucker.

I felt a tongue lash across my cock scooping up a morsel of macaroni before returning for the melted cheese, which I knew was going to be a problem. I wasn't concerned. There was always a shower after dinner.

A different tongue slid up the length of my cock to the tip collecting macaroni. That move tingled my cock and it leaped up and smacked the owner of the tongue in the face. They both giggled. Then I felt a pair of lips encircle my knob with the tongue slathering across the velvety skin of my glans. The lips belonged to Julie. She pulled off and a different pair of lips eased over the knob and a quarter of the way down my shaft. The tongue behind them lashed my shaft collecting melted cheese. That was June.

They went back and forth with each one pushing down further and further, collecting cheese until they got to my balls. I guessed that they had pushed melted cheese down my shaft with their lips to create a row of cheese on my balls. Julie pulled back to give my cock to June and then bent low and sucked my balls into her mouth and lashed me clean with her tongue. June giggled around my shaft and then started her blow-job. She made many cycles and then turned it over to Julie. She did the same.

Their blow-jobs are sensational but I had cum numerous times and they grew impatient trying to extract my jizz with their mouths. Julie pulled off and said, "Well. If he isn't going to give us our dessert this way, I guess we'll just have to fuck it out of him."

In a flash, June came out from under the table and pulled my chair back away from the table and climbed over my naked lap as Julie guided my cock into her pussy. She sat down hard on it and groaned as I penetrated her. I used my lips, tongue and hands to molest her tits and she mumbled, "Oh Fuck. Yes. I've been thinking of this cock all day." My hands released her tits and I grabbed her slender athletic hips and began thrusting my hips up into her as I pushed and pulled on her hips. She had her hands on the table behind her and her feet on the edge of my seat as she lifted herself and slammed her pussy down hard on my cock causing me to groan too.

Julie appeared beside us and she leaned between June and me and suckled on one of June's nipples and then the other. June let out a soft screech from Julie's attack and then she yelled out, "Oh fuck. Yes. I'm gonna blow. Oh my gggawwwdddd." Her body went rigid as she was yelling that. Then I felt her pussy throbbing and pulsing on my cock and June yelled out, "UUUNNNNGGGGAAAAHHHHH". She collapsed as every muscle released at the same time. It was a huge orgasm and June writhed through it for more than a minute with Julie firmly attached to her nipple.

She was gasping for oxygen and I was too. I could have cum right then, but I still had to satisfy Julie and I hoped that I could get her off before I lost my battle. June slid back off my cock to sit on the edge of the table as Julie threw her leg over my lap and maneuvered onto my cock. She didn't hesitate at all and jammed herself down hard. We both groaned. June mauled Julie's tits from behind. Julie put her hands on my shoulders and began humping up and down as hard as she could.

I wasn't going to last very long and I tried every trick in my book to hold off. I'm sure the look on my face told Julie everything she needed to know and then I blew. Damn, I gushed out cum in a stream that I was sure would blow her right off my lap. She took my first blast and then slammed herself down and let out a blood curdling scream as we were both in orgasm. I guess mine triggered hers. We humped on each other for another minute as we heaved air into our lungs. Then Julie went quiet. I waited patiently for her to climb off my cock. I could feel it softening inside her. It began pulling back from her pussy and a grin formed on her face and she rolled her hips around in a circle and said, "I can feel you softening inside me." When my cock fell from her pussy and fell between my thighs, she giggled and climbed off my lap. June dropped down off the table to her knees to place her lips on Julie's pussy lips and began tonguing cum from her.

Julie yelped when June dragged her tongue across her very sensitive clitoris but June was undeterred. Julie dropped back into a chair and June followed as she continued to pull cum from her sister's pussy with her tongue. Julie was thrashing in her chair and then dipped her own fingers in for cum. She grinned at me as she stuffed her fingers into her mouth.

Things settled down quickly after that. We all helped with the dishes. It didn't take long. I went to my room to study and the twins watched TV. I fell asleep with my books in my lap. I woke when the weight of the books disappeared and June and Julie climbed in my bed on either side of me. They usually begin by fondling my cock until they get me hard and it goes from there. Tonight, they both snuggled down in my bed and cuddled up with me. I put my arms around them and they cuddled closer with their heads on my shoulders. They both kissed my shoulder and I kissed their foreheads. I shut off the table lamp and all was quiet. Then June said, "Good night John-Boy." We all roared with laughter and the went quiet for good. I was sound asleep in a minute or two. I came awake moments later as June cradled the top half of my cock and Julie took the bottom half and my balls. They didn't do anything and I was back in sleep moments later. I was thoroughly fucked-out.