Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coach looked around the shower room. The slight grin on her face as she looked up at the vent told me that she was aware of the holes in the wall and exactly what had been going on. She walked over to Molly and ran her index finger along her chin and then sucked it clean. Molly stood still like she was at attention. The coach did the same to an apparent glob of cum on Molly's breast. She glanced up at the vent and then shushed all the girls from the shower room and they didn't dally.

The coach walked across the room to the holes in the wall. I watched her coming. She was sensuously licking her lips. Then she pulled out the top plug and shoved her hand through the hole and grabbed my softening cock. The move startled me but my cock instantly hardened in her grip and pushed back on her hand. She ran her thumb across the 'eye' collecting post-cum. Then she released me and pulled her hand from the hole. She pushed her thumb to her lips. She looked up at the vent and said, "I don't know who you are but you'd better have that cock in the lower hole when I come back." She turned and left, turning off the shower heads as she went.

I had a decision to make: Get out of there now and she'd never know who I was, or, get my cock in the lower hole to see what would happen. Molly had said that I had to put my cock in the lower hole and wait. Maybe, the coach would shut down their glory-hole if she didn't get hers. I opted for the second choice. I stepped down off the stool and then had to stoop a little to put my rock-hard cock in the lower hole.

I couldn't see into the shower room now and I was reluctant to just have my cock out there wagging without knowing what was about to happen. A minute later, I heard a shower come back on. I stepped back up on the stool to look into the vent. The coach was back and naked this time. My cock lurched and I started jerking on it. I couldn't help it. Molly's coach had a fantastic body: Long and athletic with narrow hip and impossibly slim waist and flat and ripped stomach. Her tits were smallish and pert but they were perfect on her slender frame and she was fondling her long erect nipples as she came to the wall.

She looked up at the vent and said, "You're not the usual guy, so, if this is your first time, here are the rules. That huge cock of yours needs to be sticking out of the lower hole when I walk in. You won't be harmed in anyway. I just want to fuck you." She was furiously fingering herself.

I stepped down off the stool and positioned my cock in the lower hole and pushed it as far toward her as I could. I heard her mutter, "Fuck. Yes. You're definitely not the maintenance guy." I felt lips push over my knob and half way down my shaft before she pulled off. A couple moments later I felt what could only have been her pussy push onto my knob. She waggled that incredible ass around a few times and then slowly pushed herself on as far as she could. I heard many voices snickering and then the coach yelled out, "You girls need to leave. You had your fun." She pulled herself forward and then slammed her ass back at me. Her butt slapped loudly against the tile wall between us.

I wished the wall could just disappear and I could get my hands on her slender hips and pummel her from behind. She started groaning, "AAAHHH... AAAHHH... OOOHHHH" and the multiple voiced snickering started up again. Coach ignored the girls this time. She was moaning constantly with random sprinkles of "Oh God", or "Oh Jesus", or "Oh fuck."

Several minutes later, after slamming her pussy countless times on my cock she groaned out, "Oh gawwwddd. I'm cumming." Another round of snickering voices resonated through the tiled chamber. She let out a soft scream and I felt her fingers slide down my cock toward her clitoris. She feverishly strummed her clit as her orgasm rose to a peak. Her pussy spasmed hard on my cock. I tried to catch up to her but I wasn't going to make it before she was done.

Molly's coach moaned steadily through her orgasm and then settled down and let her pussy slide slowly off my cock. I pulled my cock back and stepped back up on the stool. She was sprawled on her back on the tile floor lazily running her index finger through her pussy. She grinned up at the vent and said, "You're definitely not the maintenance man. You didn't get off. I want another taste of you first hand." She scrambled up off the floor and I pushed the top plug from the hole and inserted my rigid cock through the hole.

She gripped it hard and rolled my knob around on her face and then her tits. She giggled when my cock pulsed hard in her hand. She pushed the knob into her cheek and then she held it straight up in the air while she licked her way down the underside to the hole. She giggled when she heard my muffled groan.

Then she kissed her way back up my shaft and sank her lips over the knob and began an incredible hand-job/blow-job. She tried to deep-throat but gagged hard about three-quarters of the way down my exposed shaft. She pulled back and coughed and then spit the accumulated saliva on my shaft and resume her blow-job.

I hadn't been that far away when she started and I wouldn't last long now. My muscles cramped up and the cum, boiling in my balls, launched directly into her mouth. She pulled back with her lips locked on my ridge and jerked the cum out of me. She squealed with delight as my jizz poured into her mouth. I felt her swallow several times and when I was done, she pulled back, smacking her tongue on her lips and said, "Mother-fucker. That was a lot of cum. Tastes good too." I chuckled loud enough for her to hear.

She stood up and got up as close to the vent as she could reach and said, "I would love to find out who you are and we could do this face to face sometime." She threw an air-kiss at me and ran her fingers along her face and chin to collect any escaped cum before she ran the gauntlet of snickering girls just outside the shower room.

I pushed my softening cock back in my pants and zipped up before pulling the plug back in place. I had to get out of there fast before they came looking to see who was hiding in the utility room. I saw no one as I made my way down the hall to the fieldhouse.

I smiled to myself as I pushed myself up on a bar-stool at the juice bar. There were many football players sitting in booths chatting when Molly came in with her back-pack. Every eye in the bar turned to her and the silence was deafening. She giggled as she struggled up on the stool beside me. The silence lasted a few more moments and then everyone went back to their conversations.

Molly leaned toward me and whispered, "Was that fun?" I nodded. "What do you think of Coach Vivian? Smokin' hot huh?" I nodded.

"I suppose she was head cheerleader here a couple years ago," I said.

Molly chuckled and said, "She was my mentor. I was ecstatic when I saw that she came back here to coach. She's tough but fair." Her eyes drifted away for a moment and she continued, "She's also the best pussy eater ever." She giggled and had an embarrassed look on her face as if she suddenly realized that she had said that last part our loud.

I was thinking about how Molly had instructed me to put my cock in the lower hole and wait. I was obviously waiting form Coach Vivian. Molly seemed to read my mind and she whispered, "Coach allows the holes in the wall to stay unrepaired as long as she gets hers. She sure was raving about your cock when she came out of the shower. I don't think I've ever seen her grinning harder. She asked me if I knew who it belonged to. I told her I had no idea." Molly smiled with a vacant look in her eyes again, like she was reminiscing.

Then Molly changed subjects and said, "My Mom wants me to bring you home again. I'm not sure I should. She gets obsessed like she has to make up for all the lost sex in one day." She looked at me and continued, "What do you think?"

I let out a half laugh and said, "Your mother is really hot. I like her, a lot. I would be willing to fill her obsessions." Molly looked at me and started laughing.

She said, "I think you're as obsessed with sex as my mother. Not that that's a bad thing." She winked at me and took a sip off her drink that Jerry had delivered without her even ordering. He looked at me with his eyes asking if I wanted anything. I waved him off and he moved on to other customers including the several cheerleaders that I had just seen naked as they sucked on my cock. That started me off again.

Bethany came over and stood in front of me and said, "Hi Dex. How have you been. I see that you've met Molly." She gave Molly a 'hairy-eyeball' look.

I gave her a disinterested look and coldly said, "I'm fine." I pointed at Molly and continued, "We met yesterday." She just nodded and got the message that I wasn't interested in chit-chatting with her so she went back to her group that was now surrounded by football players.

Molly and I left the fieldhouse together and she asked when I could come over again. I hemmed and hawed enough that she dropped the subject. She walked toward her car and I would continue on heading for home. It was too late to watch the twin's practice. I opened Molly's car door and she slid into the driver's seat. She started her car with the door open and rolled her window down before pulling it shut. She smiled and said, "You know. My mother has been in a support group with other women who have lost their husbands. It seems that they just talk about how lonely they are and how frustrated they are. It's my opinion that talking about their sexual frustration just makes it worse. My mother will be the center of attention this week with that perpetual shit-eating grin she's had on her face since yesterday."

I laughed and thought a moment about what she had said. "When does your mother's support group meet this week," I asked.

Molly gave me a look that said that she knew she had me reeled in. She smiled and said, "Saturday afternoon at 2:00 PM. You would be doing a civic duty if you show up.

I smiled and said, "I'll try, but I can't promise anything. It does sound intriguing though." Molly put her car in drive and then asked if I wanted a ride home. I declined. It was only a ten-minute walk. Molly waved with a big grin on her face and drove off.

The walk was back across the various fields and through the woods to our street and then down four houses to the house we were renting. I noticed that all the lacrosse players were standing around the coach as I headed for the woods. I wondered if the women's lacrosse team used the same locker room and shower as the cheerleaders. I made a mental note to myself to check that out on Monday.

I was home, naked and in the hot-tub in the backyard by the time the twins got home. They must have immediately stripped down to nothing because moments later they were standing side-by-side in the picture window facing the backyard with their tits and pussies pressed to the glass. I had to laugh at how the window pane flattened their ample tits. They couldn't actually get their pussies on the glass but I could see their neatly trimmed pubic hair compressed on the glass. I stood up and waggled my semi-erect cock at them and they burst out laughing. I couldn't actually hear them laugh. I stroked my dick a few times and then sat back down in the gently swirling hot water. I expected that June and Julie would come prancing across the back yard in the nude and get in the hot-tub with me, but they didn't show up.

Our yard was mostly private with high hedges around the perimeter of the backyard and all the way down the property lines to the road. There were huge oak trees in the front yard that were certainly much older than this house. The house directly behind our property fronted on a parallel street. The second-floor windows afforded a partial view of our backyard. I had seen a middle-aged couple there and what must have been teenaged twins. I had never seen the girls together but I'd seen one and then the other a few moments later in different clothes. I had no idea how old the girls were but we all tried to be aware if either of them was spying on us in our yard. At least they couldn't see the hot-tub from what was probably their bedrooms.

I got out of the tub and pulled the foam cover into place. I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed for the house. I looked back at the house behind us and caught a flash of venetian blinds snapping back in place from both bedroom windows. Someone was watching.

As I stepped through the back door, the twins were coming toward me with towels in their hands. They were still naked and I told them to wrap the towels around themselves because we had peeping-toms. They did as I asked then asked me if I could join them. I was overheated and declined to a couple of frowns.

I went to my room and showered the chlorine smell off me and then sprawled naked on my bed, thinking about Molly and her cheerleader friends and Coach Vivian. My dick began to harden. It never seems to take much to get it going. I lazily stroked my open fingers along the lengthening shaft. I closed my eyes so I could concentrate on the visions in my mind.

My dick had lifted upward and then it flopped over the top onto my stomach before bobbing back up again. I gripped the base so it pointed at the ceiling while I gently stroked up and down touching only the underside. The sensation was intoxicating. I wasn't trying to make myself cum. I was just savoring the sensation. The visions in my head intensified the sensation.

My visions instantly shifted from reminiscing about what had actually happened to a vision of Coach Mandy and Coach Vivian sharing my cock. Coach Vivian had actually sucked my cock and that memory enhanced this vision. Then Coach Vivian swung her pussy onto my mouth facing my feet, while Coach Mandy wiggled her pussy down my cock. My hand gripped my pulsing cock harder and maybe cumming again would be just fine.

In my mind, Mandy was jamming herself hard on my cock while she leaned forward and suckled on Vivian's smallish tits. Vivian was fondling Mandy's big tits and, in my mind, we were all moaning and groaning. In reality, I was the only one moaning and groaning as I thrusted my hips up and down driving my hard-on through my hand, which in my vision was Coach Mandy's pussy. My tongue was working in Coach Vivian's pussy and then my vision was interrupted by reality.

I felt the bed move and when I opened my eyes, June's pussy was lowering onto my flagellating tongue facing the same way as Vivian was in my vision. I drove my tongue as far into her descending pussy as I could and June let out a long and loud groan as she leaned forward to give me room to breathe.

My hand was still going but it collided with an obstruction as my fist came up to the ridge of my knob. I couldn't see past June's pussy but I felt a pair of lips push down over my knob and stop. It must have been Julie tongue working on my 'spot'. I released my cock and brought my hands up to grip June's thighs to help her.

The bed gave at my hips and I felt Julie taking up her position on either side of my waist, followed by the incredible sensation of her pussy sliding down my cock. Julie groaned all the way down to my balls and I groaned hard into June's pussy. She giggled and then let out her own groan as I flicked my tongue out of her vagina and across her clitoris. She was sopping wet when she sat down. God only knows how long they had watched me enjoying my visions.

I felt both girls lean forward and I knew they were locked in a sensuous kiss as they fondled each other's big round tits. I had seen them doing the same thing on Dad's cock and face many times this past summer. That thought made me think of Mom's big round tits riding high on her chest. My cock swelled even bigger at that thought and Julie let out a loud moan, followed by, "Fuck Dex. How can you get even bigger? I'm going to split in two. Shit." She started grinding her hips in a circular fashion as she fucked me. I began rocking my hips, thrusting my cock deeper.

Then she pulled off for only a moment to adjust her position before aligning my cock with her anus and pushed down more slowly. She was taking rapid breaths as she lowered herself and when she was sitting on my thighs, she let out a constricted screech and shuddered.

With Julie firmly gripping my cock in her anus, I kind of forgot about June. She waggled her pussy across my face to remind me and I renewed my vigorous attach on her sex. She let out a moan and mumbled, "Oh God, Yes."

Julie made her adjustments and started rocking her hips back and forth a few times and then arched her back as she lifted her ass and began furiously driving her pussy on and off my cock. I didn't move a muscle and let her have total control. I concentrated on June, who was rocking her hips forward and back to slide her pussy along my tongue. She rocked back, putting my tiring tongue on her clitoris and screamed loudly as I rapidly flicked my tongue on it.

Julie started whimpering as she jackhammered herself on my cock. I felt her fingers on my stomach and guessed that she was fingering her own pussy while her ass rode my stallion. Even with June's thighs planted firmly on my ears, I heard Julie say, "Let's cum together. I'll see if I can get Dex to cum with us." June's giggle was interrupted by her yelp as I drove my tongue into her pussy as hard as I could. Then they were both working. I couldn't tell how far away each of them was from their orgasms but I knew mine was close. When my hips started added to Julie's action, she knew how close I was getting and she ramped up her attack and that sent the signal to June and she added her fingers to her own pussy alongside my tongue.

I groaned hard into June's pussy and lifted Julie's entire body up with my hips. I tried my best to hold back to wait for them. I even started working on a grocery shopping list, which was new because I had never participated in grocery shopping before our arrival at this house.

I felt both girls begin to tense and June groaned out, "Wait. Wait. Wait." Julie slowed in response to June's words. Then June's body tensed hard and it seemed to roll through her body from toes to neck. Julie knew her sister was close and she increased her pace again and I couldn't hold off any longer. June yelled, "Oh fuck. Now." Her muscles gave an explosive release a moment later and her juices flooded onto my face and mouth. Cum blasted up my shaft into Julie's ass just as she rolled over the top or her orgasm, screaming hard. I could feel her pussy pulsing and grabbing her fingers.

Julie moaned, "Oh fuck, Dex. Yes. Fill me up." I hadn't noticed that my own muscles had racked up in knots until they released. I blew long powerful blasts of cum into Julie's ass. My lungs expelled air from my lungs with each shot and each one ended with the last wheezing gush of air before I inhaled around June's pussy. My hips drove up into Julie's pussy with each separate shot and Julie groaned hard.

Julie settled down off her orgasm first as I randomly seemed to find more spunk to shoot into her. My body could spasm and launch more cum long after I thought I was done. Julie seemed to delight in the random surges in her ass as she giggled with each one. June stayed were she was as my tongue lazily dragged over her clitoris causing her to shudder and moan.

For a long time, we didn't move. The twins seemed to be waiting for the next random throb of my cock or tongue movement. June got off my face first and I watched her go to my bathroom. I looked up at Julie grinning down at me. She said, "Are you done? That was amazing how you just kept going like that." I smiled up at her and shrugged my shoulders.

When June came back with a hot, wet face cloth, Julie slowly pulled herself up my softening shaft. June immediately washed my cock with the face cloth and then handed it to Julie, who stuffed it between her thighs and headed for the bathroom.