Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June sat on the bed and ran her index finger down over the spongy tube on the underside of my cock as it took a position on my stomach. She giggled as it jumped a little with her touch. She said, "Best dick ever." She pulled herself up to lay on my chest and she kissed me and then said, "Your tongue isn't bad either." She giggled and kissed me again. I pushed my exhausted tongue into her mouth and she sucked on it for a moment before releasing it. She smiled as she looked into my eyes and said, "Actually, it's way better than 'not bad'. I smiled and puckered my lips and pushed them to hers.

We all helped with a light dinner. My limited cooking skills put me on the skillet cooking bacon and scrambled eggs. I had learned the hard way not to cook bacon in the nude, so I wore an apron. The twin's kitchen skills weren't much better than mine. They had never been girly-girls, learning to cook and girl stuff. Dad never went near the kitchen except to pull a cold beer out of the refrigerator. I was better and Mom had been able to teach the twins some domestication.

We finished dinner and we all joined in the clean-up. It was Friday night and I could have put off my studying but I didn't like having it hang over my head. While the girls went to the family room to watch TV, I headed for my room to at least put a dent in my books.

An hour or so later, I became vaguely aware that I was reading the same sentence over and over again and I was retaining none of it. My eyelids were heavy and I drifted off. I have no idea how long I was out but had been in a very vivid dream and it was still vivid when I came to consciousness. I was laying flat on a white kitchen counter. I was naked and I even felt the coldness of the stone counter. It must have been Molly's kitchen because her mother was dragging her big tits across my face. A few other women in partial dress were scuffling with each other to get control of my erection. Molly was there too, standing behind the group. She was completely naked and pinching her erect nipples as she nibbled on her lower lip. She had a sultry look on her face like she was hoping to get her chance at the prize.

When I fully came to, I realized that my dick was extremely hard. It pulsed and bobbed in my lap as I sat cross-legged on my bed. I pulled my chin up off my chest and absent mindedly stroked my cock a few times. It was hard, hard as I ran through the dream in my mind. It was still vivid. I realized that I had manifested the dream from my imagination anticipating my visit to Molly's house tomorrow afternoon. It I had any prior doubts about taking Molly up on her invitation to join her mother's support group, they were gone.

I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom, with my hard-on pointing the way. I grabbed a bath towel and headed for the hot-tub. I particularly like sitting in the gently swirling water at night, looking at the stars and constellations. The only sound, other than the crickets was the hissing of the air bubbles popping on the surface of the water. The near silence was randomly punctuated by the very high-pitched sound a bat makes on the wing. A Screech Owl made itself known in the darkness, but quite a ways-off. Still, it sent a chill down my spine and I sank lower in the hot water.

I put my head back to submerge my ears to listen to the soft purr of the circulating pump. I propped my feet on the opposite edge and let my body float. The sensations of the cool air on my dick and the millions of tiny air-bubbles tickling my balls as they surged for the surface caused another erection. It wasn't as hard as the one I came out of the dream with but it pointed at the stars, as I got my bearings after finding the constellation "Orion".

The thrumming sound of the circulation pump lulled me off to semi-consciousness and I let my arms find their equilibrium like I was in one of those sensory deprivation tanks that I had read about.

I was startled back to consciousness when I felt something touch my erection laying on my stomach. I know my body reacted to the touch immediately but my brain took a few seconds to catch up. The touch came again and I was conscious enough to just assume that it was June or Julie or both messing with me. They both loved having sex in the hot-tub while they sat on the edge. Fucking in the water washed away their natural lubrication and could be painful if you weren't careful.

With my assumptions firmly planted in my mind, I manually flexed my cock to mess with them back. I heard a muffled giggled through the water and then felt the water slosh indicating that someone had just climbed in beside me. I heard the muffled giggle again but I had resolved to not give in to my sisters and their little game. I felt the water slosh around me again and saw my other sister climbing in in my mind. I didn't opened my eyes to confirm my assumptions. What else could it be?

I felt a hand grip the base of my cock and pull it to vertical. I smiled to myself trying to pretend that I didn't even know they were there. Another hand cradled my balls and then a pair of lips descended over my knob and stopped at the ridge. A tongue lashed the velvety skin in a circular pattern that started to get monotonous. Then the lips pulled off and another mouth took up the same position on my knob. This tongue concentrated on the 'spot' until it started to go numb. The sensation was still great but not up to the twin's normal skills.

My brain was analyzing this information as I concluded that the two giving me a blow-job was not June and Julie and as soon as I came to that conclusion, my eyes opened and my head came out of the water in a flash to the grinning faces of the two girls from the house behind ours. There were twins living there after all, and they had found a way through the hedges and were sitting here naked beside me in the hot-tub sucking my cock.

The one with my cock in her mouth pulled off with a 'pop' and they both giggled before the first girls pushed her lips back on. They were both looking me right in the eyes. I froze in place and groaned as she pushed her lips about a third of the way down my shaft before gagging. She came up and off and spit a mouthful of saliva over the edge. The second girls giggled and pulled my cock to her face and resolved to be better than her sister. I smiled to myself as I realized that these girls were just as competitive with each other as June and Julie were. Girl two tried her best but gagged hard at the same depth and the moment she pulled off, she coughed up a wad of saliva and caught most of it in her hand. She looked totally embarrassed and slurped the saliva out of her palm and then spit it on the lawn.

Girl number one cleared her throat and giggled before she said, "Umm. Hi. I'm Sarah and she's Sandy. I know we look much younger but we are eighteen. I swear. We're not trying to get you in trouble. We've seen you cross your yard in the nude. Your ummm... junk is so much bigger than any of our boyfriends. We are not virgins, if that freaks you out. We don't have a lot of experience but our boyfriends have never complained. I was certain that was true.

Sandy let her sister Sarah do all the talking as she gripped my bobbing cock in her right hand and resumed her hand-job. She just smiled at me. Sarah grinned at her sister and then turned to me and said, "Do you mind?"

I should have minded and sent them packing before their parents discovered where they were and what they were doing, but I didn't and I just shook my head and flexed my cock hard in Sandy's hand. They both looked at me and Sarah said, "Are you doing that intentionally?" I just nodded. "Wow. You can make your huge dick even bigger intentionally?" I nodded again.

Sandy looked into my eyes as she pushed her lips back on my glans. She kept the hand-job going as she rolled her head and sucked on and off the knob using her tongue on the 'spot'. Sarah watched closely to every move Sandy made. When I let out a groan, Sandy groaned around my knob and increased her pace with her hand and her mouth. Sarah grinned at me. I could tell she was itching to have her turn. My guess was that Sarah was better at this than Sandy but Sandy was doing fine. I flexed my cock in Sandy's mouth and her eyes went huge in response. She glanced at her sister and gently gripped my knob with her teeth and smiled from ear to ear at Sarah.

Sarah looked at me and muttered, "Fuck. Your dick is the best ever." I was pleased with their assessment but I suspected that neither of them had much of selection of dicks to compare to.

Sarah got up close to Sandy and said, "Don't make him cum. Okay? I want to see what a real dick feels like inside."

Sandy's eyes went wide again and she pulled off my cock and lashed her tongue around her lips while she continued with her hand. Sandy whispered, "I thought we were just going to suck him off. Do you seriously want to fuck this? It's huge."

Sarah whispered back, "I know it's huge and it scares me a little, but I need to know what it feels like to fuck a dick this big. I may never get the chance again." Sandy nodded and pushed her lips back on my knob. She made no move to go further, but she was doing just fine pulling up an orgasm that was circling far way and slowly advancing.

Sarah was getting impatient and she was certain that her sister was going to make me cum and then based on all her experiences, my dick would quickly go soft and she wouldn't get what she wanted. She fretted for long enough and then nudged Sandy away. Sandy gave Sarah a nasty look but she released her hand from my shaft. Sarah stood up revealing a very sexy body. She was slim waisted with hips that flared quickly rather than gradually like June and July. She wasn't tall by any means compared to June and Julie. Her boobs were average and jutted straight forward with her nipples pointing up slightly. They were as hard as nails. I assumed that Sandy's body was the same even though I realized that they were not identical twins like June and Julie. They had very pretty faces with plush lips and big round eyes with long dark eyelashes. Their dark hair was piled up on their head so they wouldn't get it wet.

Sandy held my cock as her sister stepped over my hips. I knew that wasn't going to work because all she did was push me under water and I knew she wouldn't much enjoy fucking in water. I was certain that Sarah had never fucked under water because she persisted with her attempts to get on my cock.

I sat up and pulled my cock away from her as she gave me a confused look. I said, "You don't want to do it this way. If you really want to do this, we can do it doggy with you facing out of the hot-tub or you can sit on the edge, but your pussy has to be out of the water or you won't like the friction much.

Sarah grinned and quickly said, "I like doggy. Let's do that." She moved past me and stepped up on the seat and bent over the edge of the tub facing the hedge and her house beyond. She looked back at me as I moved up behind her in a standing position. Then I knelt on the seat and pushed my lips and tongue to Sarah's pussy and she softly screeched.

Sandy quickly moved up beside her sister and shhhed her and said, "Jesus Christ Sarah. Mom and Dad will hear you. I'd love to hear you talk your way out of this, little miss 'fast-talker'."

Sarah giggled softly and I drilled my tongue into her pussy as she tried to pull forward, "Fuck that feels good. None of my boyfriend's ever did that."

Sandy mumbled, "Mine either. Do me?" She stepped up on the seat and draped herself over the edge beside Sarah. I moved over to her, admiring their heart shaped asses and drilled my tongue in her pussy and then pulled out and flicked it forward across her clitoris. They were both sopping wet. Sandy lurched immediately to get away from my tongue and she let out a screech too, only to be shhh'd by Sarah. Sandy pushed back on my tongue as she muttered, "Oh my gaaawwwddd Sarah. We've got to do this with each other." I was surprised that these two sisters had apparently never engaged in lesbian sex. I was sure that every girl experimented with it when they became sexually aware.

Sarah watched as I administered my tongue to her sister and then she said, "Okay. You've tried it. It's my turn now," and she wagged her perfectly shaped ass from side to side. I pulled back from Sandy's pussy and savored the taste. Sandy slid down to the seat and as I stood up in the foot-well of the tub, Sandy guided my cock to Sarah's pussy. Her waggling ass stopped as my cock made contact.

As I slowly pushed inside, Sarah's eyes pinched shut and she gritted her teeth in what looked like tremendous pain as she pushed back on my cock. I eased my cock forward as Sarah relaxed her jaw and quietly muttered, "Jeeeeessuussss fucking Chrissssttttt. You're too big." I had heard that many times but I stopped and held my position.

With Sandy's urging, Sarah began pushing back on me again and I slowly pushed in. She gritted her teeth again and I stopped. After a shorter moment, we continued until she lurched forward with a yelp. I knew what that meant so I noted the depth and slowly pulled back. Sarah groaned until I had pulled back to the ridge. Sarah suddenly pushed back and took my cock inside her much faster than the first time and in moments she was fucking me. I let her take control until I was sure she was getting into it and then I gripped her hips and began fucking her. A high-pitched warbling wail forced its way out of her throat and Sandy shhh'd her again. Sarah ignored her sister and said, "Oh my gggawwdd Sandy. This is incredible. You just have to try it. Oh fuck. Yes."

After a few minutes, Sarah stopped moving as I continued for a few more strokes before I realized that something was up. Sarah turned her face to me and said, "Something is happening. I feel like I'm going to burn from the inside out." I smiled at her and resumed my motion. When she whimpered, "Oh gawwdd. What's happening," as I felt her pussy clench on my cock and then started pulsing. Sarah was trying to get away but I held her in place and slowly fucked her through what was probably her first orgasm and it frightened her a little.

Sandy was beside herself with fear for what was happening to her sister. She stood up beside me and pushed me back away from Sarah. She seethed her words through her teeth as she said, "What did you do to my sister." She punched me in the chest and tried to punch me in the face but I caught her fist in mid-air.

Sarah slid off the edge and sat down in the water gasping for oxygen. Her chest heaved so hard she couldn't speak. Sandy was still trying to attack me when Sarah finally spoke up and said, "Sandy, stop. He didn't do anything to me. I mean he didn't hurt me. I think I just had an orgasm. Fuck. It was awesome. Maybe he can give you one. What an amazing feeling. It was kind of scary at first but... holy shit." She leaned to her side to look around Sandy to see if my cock was still hard. The sparring with Sandy had caused it to soften some but it would be ready to go if Sandy wanted it. I wanted to cum desperately but I had to be very careful not to cum inside either one of them. I wiped the pre-cum off my cock.

Sandy settled down and pulled her fist away from me. She looked back at her sister and said, "Really. I was certain that he was hurting you, especially when you started thrashing around like that. It sure didn't look like you were enjoying it much. I'll have to think about it."

It didn't look like I was going to be fucking Sandy, so I started jerking myself off. Sarah noticed what I was doing and she stood up and pushed me back so I was sitting on the front edge of the tub and she took my cock away from me and feverishly began jerking me off with both hands. She pushed her lips on the knob and rolled her lips on and off in synch with her hands.

After a few minutes, I felt my orgasm churning in my balls and looked down into her eyes looking up at me and I said, "I'm going to cum. I don't want to shoot in the hot-tub." She didn't even slow down as she nodded that she understood.

When cum rocketed up my shaft into her mouth, I was surprised. She gagged down a mouthful and I was surprised again when she didn't spit it out of the tub. Her eyes went huge at the huge quantity of cum I poured into her and she motioned her sister to come down to help her. When Sarah's lips blew off my cock. Sandy's lips took Sarah's place. Sarah stood up and spit a huge glob of cum on the lawn beside the tub. Sandy was struggling with the remaining quantity which continued to pour out of me.

Sandy was swallowing for all she was worth and she motioned Sarah to come back for more but she was still clearing her throat. Then I was done and Sandy, who was becoming frantic settled down and swallowed what she had collected. When she was sure I was done, she pulled off and looked at her sister. They both burst out laughing and then they shhh'd each other and laughed again.

We heard voices yelling from the front yard of their house, "Saaarah. Saaandy. Where are you girls? It's getting dark. You should be in the house."

Sarah said, "Fuck. We've got to get home." They both flew out of the tub and Sandy grabbed the towel I had brought out and quickly dried herself off before tossing it to Sarah who did the same. They nearly jumped into their clothes that they had shed at the side of the hot-tub. They started heading along the line of hedged and Sarah ran back and kissed me and said, "Thanks...Ummm."

I realized that they had never asked for my name and I hadn't given it to them. I said, "Dex. My name is Dex."

Sarah smiled as Sandy was motioning her to hurry. Sarah kissed me again and said, "Can we do this again sometime, Dex." I nodded and she took off. I watched as they ducked through the hedge. Moments later I heard Sarah yelling from a yard further down the street, "We're coming Mom." I chuckled to myself and thought, 'you're cumming all right.'

I got out of the tub and picked up the wet towel from the grass and headed for the house. The twins saw me come inside and June yelled out, "Hey Dex. Have you been in the hot-tub all this time? You must be a prune by now."

I yelled back, "Yep and yep. I'll see you guys later," as I headed for my room and then into the shower. I crawled into bed and glanced at my books. I had more studying to do but I couldn't concentrate for thinking about Sarah and Sandy. I was sure they'd be frequent visitors assuming that their parents didn't get wind. I laid there with my hands under my pillow. I drifted off and woke in the same position when Julie called me for dinner. It was Mac n' Cheese again. I wondered if dinner would end the same way as the other night. It didn't.

As we ate, I asked about their day and Julie just hunched up her shoulders, lifting her breasts above the table. Nothing more was said and after cleaning up and playing some grab-ass at the kitchen sink, I went to my room to study and they went to the family room to watch TV.

June and Julie didn't climb in beside me that night and I slept soundly until the alarm went off and it startled me because I was rarely asleep this late in the morning. I cursed myself because it was Saturday and I had forgotten to turn off the alarm last night. I was awake so I got up. I did my bathroom stuff and found the twins in the kitchen fully dressed like they were going out. No sooner had I said, "Good morning," when a car horn tooted in the driveway.

I must have had a confused look on my face because Julie spoke up and said, "We're going shopping with a friend. What's your plan for the day?" I replied that I would probably be home late and June eye-balled me wondering what I had going on. She didn't ask and I didn't say. They gave me quick pecks on the lips and flew out of the house. I had the house to myself until I left for Molly's house. I couldn't get my mind off what Molly had in mind this afternoon. I was excited to find out.