All Comments on 'Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 04'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rancher46Rancher46about 4 years ago
Sylvia and Reese return

It's great to see the twins return, along with Sylvia and Reese. But the big question is will Dex and Reese's relationship reignite and move to a more serious one or does it fizzle. Personally I would love to see a happily ever after for Dex and Reese, but then again I am just a hopeless romantic. The story would get real interesting if Reese transferred to Dex's College and moved in with Dex and the twins.

Can't wait for the next chapter to continue this great saga, hopefully soon.

tizwickytizwickyabout 4 years ago

Great chapter. With everything that Dex has going on Sylvia and Reese's return is a bonus but I wonder what their long range plans are? I'm anxiously looking forward to Sarah and Sandy being introduced to June and Julie! What a fantasy two pairs of twins at once!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
Noooo!!!!

Please do not add the cops to Reece and Sylvia It's bad enough they are doing the twins and not satisfying them. In my opinion you could write them out. Otherwise great writing Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More definitely

I tried posting this last night & give you 5 stars, but Literotica either crashed or was taken down for maintenance late last night.

Definitely would like for Reese to transfer to Dex's college and move in with Dex & the twins, as the flooding at her college would otherwise cost her a year of schooling.

Love the idea of the 4 girls on 3 guys sex orgy with Dex, the twins, Sylvia, Reece, Max & Jerry fucking each other. Would love for Molly and Linda to show up during the sex orgy and join in as another incestuous bisexual two some, making it 6 women on 3 men orgy.

Would love Sarah and Sandy to see Princess Tina sent packing in complete embarrassment as the biggest slut, after Dex fucks her unconscious, but before that Tina is videotaped licking pussy as Dex is sodomizing her, with neither Dex or Sylvia's faces in the video.

Also would love Max & Jerry finding out about the incestuous relationship between the twins and Dex and be fine with it as Dex can't marry either twin and him fucking the twins mean the twins can't fall in love with another cock that can.

Last would love for Max or Jerry to fuck a female family member at some point. The idea of a secret community of incestuous families who join together in incestuous sex orgies has always intrigued me. Would love a nude wedding between Dex and Reece that ended in a sex orgy completing this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
All the low lying friut

Still some unattended ladies for Dex. The waitress, Sarah and Sandy's mom, the Lacrosse coach and even the rest of the Lacrosse team with the glory hole. Fresh fruit taste sweeter.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Been hoping this story recovers from all the sharem. Doesn’t look like it and it’s getting worse.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I stopped reading at the first story of chapter 4. The twins could go fuck themselves and find another clown and use him like a dildo.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Knew this story was going from bad to shit. The twins love his brothers cock and say it’s the best they ever had but always fuck other men. You can never satisfy those two so I stop here with this story and will read something better

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just want to say something for the author. If twins love his brother very much and say he has the best cock that they ever had, why is it that they always have sex with other men but always go back to the brother to have better sex? They know he fuck like an animal and they seem to love it very much. And why does the brother accept that they have sex with other men then go back to him? Will he always ne. Extra big dildo for them? I read sleepwalking mom and it started good and ended shit and this one I ended reading it at chapter 4. It sucks. Don’t waste your time to read all these chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous