All Comments on 'Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 05'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Sylvia, Reece and the twins have to meet Molly and her mom, dressed in something skin tight and slutty at the front door as Molly has driven Dex home several times.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
thank you

for not adding the cops into the mix. it still aould be ok with me if they broke up with the twins and left. good job though keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I react to first comment, if Dex has adventure with Molly and his mom, I don't think it's a good idea to involve his twin sisters, Sylvia and Reece with them, Molly must be just a lucky girl who meet Dex and sometimes she invites him in some adventure with her, and no more.

The twin in neighborhood, will desire to meet Dex more often for adventures, and it will intrigue the mother to know why her twin daughters visit the neighbor, and she will spy, excited by what she's watching, she will meet Dex secretly to know if he took charge of her daughters or no, and she will desire to experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep going!

Great story that I hope you keep running with. I would like to see more character development, in particular Dex’s feelings toward Sylvia and Reece. At some point the line between making love and having great sex should bubble up. You’re leaving hints, so that’s good, don’t be afraid to go there.

Bigpat55Bigpat55about 4 years ago
ive been re reading poolboy while reading dex at same time

sometimes i forget these are different guys, i cant help but think that you in your minds eye, think dex and hunter as the same guy in just different stories lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I will not like Sylvia and Reece meet with the cops, and I think for Dex it's very disappointing to accept to look like a cuckold to these cops. Dex is young, but need more confidence.to be a sort of alpha male.

BigZeke13BigZeke13about 4 years agoAuthor
bigpat55

It's funny you mention that. I've often thought the same thing. I write in the first person so its kind of like a singing artist puts out a new song, you know who it is by the voice or voices alone. Tell me you didn't recognize the band "Queen" as soon as the music started.

Rancher46Rancher46about 4 years ago
Return of Reese

I am glad that to see you have brought back Reese back into the story, especially with the transfer to Dex's college. Hopefully you will have Reese move in with Dex and the twins and develop the Dex - Reese relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What's with all the cop hate

Selfishness about vicariously living thru a character is sort of odd to me. It makes the females characters somewhat more believable as they are too sexual that they do not rely solely on Dex, who clearly has a full plate, better make that a full buffet line. Besides the story is at its best when there is some tension and heat. When all the characters are in the know it looses that. Like in this one with the bully princess unwillingly going from hunter to prey. Her court will want a piece of Dex undoubtedly.

Thanks and keep it coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous