Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I acted like I had been sleeping soundly, because I had been. I mumbled, "Uuumm. Yes, it is." I ran my fingers through my hair. "I didn't expect you two back tonight. I figured you'd spend the night at the motel with Max and Jerry."

June said, "Well, that was the original plan but it didn't make sense for us to all have to get up early so they could drive us back here to get ready for school and then drive all the way back to their motel so they could get ready for their seminar. They will be around after their classes all week. They're going to try and make it to our game tomorrow. Will you be there?"

I remembered that I had made plans to be home after classes tomorrow, so, I told them I couldn't make it." They cocked their heads obviously wondering what I had going.

June said, "When we drove in to see Sylvia's car, we were sure we'd find you two in bed." The bathroom door opened and Sylvia walked naked into the bedroom. She pulled the soaking wet bedspread off the bed. It was the second one in two days. June and Julie had met Sylvia a few times but they had never seen her naked and their eyes told their story of desire.

Sylvia rolled the bedspread up and tossed it to the floor near the door. She turned to face the twins and said, "The three of us were in bed when you drove in."

Reece came out of the bathroom right on cue and walked over to June and Julie and offered her hand as she said, "I've heard a lot about you. I'm Reece, Sylvia's younger sister." June and Julie both pushed their hands at Reece's hand at the same time. They scanned Reece's naked body from head to toe. Julie was nibbling on her lip, which was always a tell-tale indicator of her sexual interest.

We all stood there looking at each other. We all knew what we wanted to do at that moment but no one wanted to suggest it first. Finally, Julie said, "Uuumm. We should go get cleaned up. We must reek of sex. Come on June, lets shower and then we'll be back to ummm... visit. It's so good to see you again." Julie grabbed June by the arm and pulled her back out of my room. Then came the thundering up the stairs.

Sylvia giggled and bent down to make sure that Reece's squirt hadn't penetrated to the blanket. She took her place where she was before and patted the bed beside her for me to take my place beside her. She giggled again and said, "Have you ever been in the middle of a four-on-one before." Reece moved onto the bed beside me.

I looked at them both and said, "Sure. Just yesterday in fact." Sylvia just looked at me trying to figure out if I was fibbing a little.

She must have decided that I wasn't as she just shook her head and muttered, "Unbelievable."

Reece giggled at that and began fondling my already rising dick. She kissed my glans and then pulled back and said, "Your sisters are gorgeous." I just nodded. "Do they go both ways." I chuckled and nodded. A huge grin formed on Reece's face. I'm pretty sure Sylvia already knew about the twin's sexual proclivities.

Reece was getting anxious as she fondled my now raging hard-on. Sylvia lazily ran her fingers through her sex. Their nipples were erect. As we waited, Sylvia said, "How long have you been having sex with your mother and sisters?"

"How long have you and Reece been having sex?" I said.

Sylvia responded, "Since we were both sexually active, I guess. As long as I can remember."

I responded to her question, "We all started this past summer shortly after I got home for summer break. I woke up one night and Mom was wandering around the house in the nude. She was sleepwalking. She did it a few times a week and I found myself lying awake at night waiting to see her naked again. Every time, Dad would track her down and guide her back to their bedroom, she'd drop to her knees and give him a blow job or a hand job and once I followed Dad to the stairs and watched him fucking her against the wall beside the twin's bedroom door.

I made a plan to fake sleepwalking when Dad was on travel. I practiced in the mirror. It's hard to pull off. I tried it on the twins one night and it worked. They thought I was sleepwalking and they figured they could take advantage of me. Julie let me eat her pussy and June fucked my cock in my lap. They never caught on. Dad went on travel for several days and the twins went to a softball tournament. I tried my sleepwalking thing on Mom but she busted me with my hard-on in her mouth. We had nearly constant sex the whole time we were alone. We hid it from Dad but we had sex of some type at every opportunity. Mom was obviously aroused by the illicit sex. The twins caught us and joined in. We were all in except for Dad. Whenever he went on travel for work, we all slept together in Mom's bed and the sex was incredible. Mom showed me everything. I'd had sex before, but nothing like that."

Sylvia said, "At what point did your Dad get involved? She was becoming aroused by the story and her fingers picked up the pace in her pussy. Reece was listening intently and slid down my body and pushed her lips over my knob.

I groaned and continued my story, "Well, it turns out that Dad and his older sister Mary had been having sex since they were teenagers and they continue that relationship whenever they get together. Mom knew and even joined them on occasion. Aunt Mary's two daughters caught Dad and their mother in bed and they joined in. You met Aunt Mary and her daughters at the birthday party. You commented on how the daughters made their way upstairs after Dad and Aunt Mary went up together. Anyway, Dad was already familiar with family sex. The twins seduced him and there was no more illicit sex in the house." I left out the part about Mom going searching for illicit sex after that.

I guess me telling my story prompted Sylvia to tell her own secret, "I've wanted to seduce your father, but he never once made a move on me. I think he was the only one in management who didn't. I hadn't met your mother but the fact that he was married stopped me and when I met your mother and saw how incredibly gorgeous she is, I dropped all thoughts. Then you came along. I'm sorry Dex, but you were of secondary interest at the time. Then you became the primary interest until Fatima came back into my life.

I leaned over and kissed her passionately on the lips and then pressed my lips to her closest nipple. She groaned hard. I pulled back and said, "If you still want to have sex with my Dad, talk to my mother. I know she'd love to have sex with you and I know she'd love to fit you into a two on one." I left the comment for Sylvia to consider as the twins appeared in my bedroom doorway. They were naked as I had expected. I also figured that since they had sex with me so often and I was always available to them, they would go after Sylvia and Reece.

Before they made a move, Julie said, "Sorry, Dex. We were listening to your story from the hallway. Seriously. You were faking that sleepwalking that first night? That means you were faking it the night we had our friends for the sleepover." I let out a nervous chuckle and just nodded. I had not revealed that fact to Sylvia and Reece.

June said, "You shit." She pointed at Reece sucking on my cock and continued, "You'd better enjoy that because that's the only sex you're going to get tonight." With that, June and Julie climbed on the bed and headed for Sylvia and Reece. Julie pulled my rigid cock from Reece's lips and maneuvered into the top half of a sixty-nine with her. June did the same with Sylvia. Moments later there was loud groaning from one or more of the four of them. I gripped my cock hard and began stroking it. The slurping and sucking noises were constant. I had no problem getting into the scene with four amazingly beautiful women enjoying each other.

One by one they pulled their faces from the pussy they were pleasing and groaned their way through their orgasms. I couldn't keep track of them all. They switched partners with the twins on the bottom and Reece on June and Sylvia on Julie. Reece looked back at me before dropping her lips to June's pussy and motioned her intentions as she waggled her ass at me. I smiled and got on my knees and maneuvered in behind her. June was moaning from Reece's attack as I pushed my knob inside Reece's pussy, pushing aside June's tongue. She whimpered hard into June's pussy and pushed back at me. June was hit in the forehead by my balls as she was forced to abandon Reece's pussy. I guess she abandoned her decree that I wouldn't get any sex tonight as she stuck out her tongue and let my cock slide along it on its way into Reece's pussy.

June seized again and scream loudly as another orgasm exploded from her. Reece was slamming her pussy back on my cock and she burst into her climax too. I pulled out of Reece's pussy and moved over to fuck Sylvia and she wasn't expecting it. Neither was Julie, who was forced to pull her tongue from Sylvia to make way for my intruding cock. I went to work on her as my balls slapped on Julie's face. It wasn't long before Sylvia pulled her face from Julie's pussy and screamed, "OH GAWWDDD, DEX."

My orgasm was coming in fast and I pulled my cock from Sylvia's pussy as she folded forward on Julie's body. Julie grabbed my cock and pulled it to her mouth and pushed her lips on the knob and gulped repeatedly as she struggled with what would be my last load of the day. When Julie was sure I was done, she pushed my cock all the way down to her throat and swirled her tongue around the shaft as she pulled back off. She smacked her lips and giggled as she said, "Yum. Sylvia on a stick." We all burst out laughing.

Several minutes later, we were all breathing normally again. My cock took a while to deflate but it finally did. We laid there in a heap for nearly an hour. It was really tight quarters for the five of us but no one wanted to get up and go anywhere, so that's were we were as dawn broke the next morning.

Reece must have fallen asleep with her head on my thigh. My morning woody was slapping up on her face when she came to. She grabbed my hard-on and pulled her face away and rolled over as she released it. I had to laugh to myself; Reece's face was now in Julie's sex. She moaned once and dropped back to sleep again. I guess we wore her out.

I plumped up the pillow behind my head and looked at the pile of naked bodies around me. I guess I was worn out too. I watched my erection bob up and down just above my stomach and after a while it softened and took up its resting position on my left thigh. I glanced at the digital clock on my nightstand and it was time that I got up and got ready for classes. I had an early class on Mondays. The twins had nothing until 9:00 AM. I plotted my path through the naked bodies and with care, I was able to get up without waking anyone.

Reece's face was on Julie's pubic mound. Julie's head was turned to the side with her face pushed up against Sylvia's right breast. She had probably fallen asleep suckling on her nipple. Sylvia's unmoving fingers were curled into June's sex. I chuckled when I noticed that June's left leg was under Reece's thigh and her big toe was resting on Reece's pussy. If Reece liked toe sex, I was unaware of it. I made a mental note to myself.

I showered and did my bathroom stuff and when I returned to my bedroom, all four of my girls were in a daisy-chain of lesbian sex. The moans were soft and controlled. My cock instantly came to attention at the sight. I'd never seen four sexier women in a daisy-chain, even on the internet porn sites.

I wanted to join them but their sexual union was perfect as it was. Besides, I had to get to class. I dressed and shoved my hard-on into the most comfortable spot I could find. I stood there and watched them writhe around on my bed for another minute and then I had to go. I sat in a dining room chair and pulled my socks and shoes on. I was pulling a light jacket out of the foyer closet when Sylvia slithered her naked body up to me. She wrapped one leg around mine and ground her sex on my thigh. The look of pure lust on her face almost made me stay. We kissed passionately and then she said, "When will you be back? Reece and I have some business to take care of. We have to leave early tomorrow morning."

I wondered what the business could be about but I was going to be late to class. I said, "I should be home by late afternoon." I knew I'd be home earlier than that to meet with Princess Tina and I was working on a plan to stop the Princess and her court from harassing and threatening Sarah and Sandy. I was more than familiar with how high school bullies of both sexes could destroy someone before they even had a chance to live their lives.

I pulled away from Sylvia but she hung on to my arm. I stopped and looked into her eyes. Tears had formed but they didn't bubble out onto her cheeks. She looked like she wanted to say something but she didn't and then she kissed me again and said, "we could be late." She let go of my arm and I opened the front door and closed it behind me after throwing her an air-kiss.

As I walked down the street and then cut off through the woods to the college athletic fields, I wondered what kind of business Sylvia and Reece could be tending to up here. I guess I'd find out tonight. The twins would probably be out with Max and Jerry again so we could talk.

After classes were over for the day, I went to the gym to workout. I had planned to go to the Utility Room behind the girl's shower to check out Coach Mandy. I wondered if she had the same kind of arrangement with her team as Coach Vivian had with the cheerleading squad. I had to abandon that plan and get home before Sarah, Sandy and Princess Tina knocked on my back door. I had to get ready for them.

My first plan was for Sarah or Sandy to video the Princess with my cock in her mouth or pussy, if, it in fact, got that far. I obviously didn't know this Tina, but she sounded pretty aggressive. She'd seen the video of Sarah and Sandy with my cock in their mouths and I suspected that Princess Tina would want to show them that her sexual prowess was far superior. Then I thought that the Princess would be cautious of that and she would insist that all cell phones be left in another room. We also had to get Tina's phone and delete the video from it so she couldn't follow through with her threats to distribute it around school and their parents.

I revised my plan to use the little camera disk, that I had used in Dad's office last summer that recorded Sylvia and Fatima grinding away on Dad's desk. That was the beginning of the end for Sylvia and me. I had to pick a room that we would go to and set up the disk to video it. The camera had 4K resolution, so it would be easy to recognize the people in the video but I didn't want my face included.

I could wear the leather mask that Molly had provided for my orgy with her mother's support group or I could edit the video to blur my face. I opted for the latter. I picked a spot for the camera on an end table by a leather lazy-boy chair. The angle was perfect. I thought about getting into my robe to make access easier but I opted to stay dressed as I was. I didn't want to appear too anxious. I wanted to keep all the pressure on the bully.

I suspected that the Princess would insist that Sarah and Sandy not be present but I knew they wouldn't stay in another room once things got started. I wasn't totally comfortable with the video part. My plan was to blur any shot of my face and give the video to Sarah who would send it to Tina and threaten her right back. I was sure that Sarah and Sandy were not the bully types who would do anything else with this video. It was a risk that I accepted because I hate bullies.

When the knock on the back door came, I casually opened it and looked down on Sarah and Sandy and a third girl, who was apparently Princess Tina. The twins were a foot shorter than me and the Princess was several inches shorter than them. Tina is definitely a gorgeous girl with auburn hair to her shoulders in a wild spikey hairdo. She has big green eyes and a cute little nose. Her lips curl upward slightly at the edges and they are full and pouty. She worked to make them look even more pouty as she stood their gawking up at me. All three of them wore the same outfit, which was probably their school uniform. Her boobs are perfect for her size and her nipples pressed hard against her cotton button-down shirt. Her body is slender with a flat stomach and gently flaring hips. It is no wonder why she had both boys and girls under her spell.

Sarah smiled up at me and said, "Hi neighbor. This is Tina. She's ummm... a friend of ours." Tina turned to Sarah and smirked at the use of the word friend. Sarah continued, "I ummm ... sexted the video, that we took with you last week, to Tina and she thinks we scammed it off the internet. She's here to prove it was a fake."

I smiled and looked at Tina. She placed her hands on her hips and cocked them to the right. She had a defiant look on her face as she rolled her head to the side to release the tension in her neck from looking up so far. I said, "How do you propose to prove that the video is faked?"

Tina smirked and I liked her even less, "By showing me your cock that these two dweebs say they had sex with. No one has a cock that big, other than those fake ones on the internet." Fuck, I was going to enjoy this. My anger rose a couple clicks as I invited them inside. I had to get myself calmed down.

As they came in, Sandy said, "We're sorry about this, D.... . Tina is threatening to send the video of us sucking your giant cock to our parents. They would be very upset." Sandy's eyes filled with tears and she stopped and just stared at the floor.

Tina cut in and said, "Yeah. Well you'll be the laughing stocks of the school when I send the video to everyone including the teachers."

She stopped and turned back to Sarah and Sandy and said, "I'll need your cell phones before we go any further." Sarah and Sandy turned them over to her and she put them in a drawer in the kitchen.

I said, "I'll need to see this supposed video for myself before we go any further." Tina pulled her cell phone from a pocket in her short skirt. She pressed a few icons and showed me the video. I'd already seen it. She glared up at me as I watched the video from beginning to end and then commented, "Wow, that's a pretty big cock. Sarah and Sandy are doing a pretty decent job on that thing aren't they?"

Tina yelled, "Yeah, and it's a fake cock. I know they sell realistic dildos that big." She turned the phone back to her so she could watch it on a loop. She absent-mindedly sucked her lower lip between her teeth and nibbled on it as she watched. She was aroused, big time. Her nipples were hard and long and her face and neck flushed.

I said, "You'll need to hand over your cell-phone too." She reluctantly, handed her phone to Sandy, who took it to the kitchen. I watched her pull open the drawer and place Tina's phone inside, but she palmed the phone and put it in her pocket. Tina was staring at my crotch as my cock was pushing out my pant leg.

I motioned for Tina to follow me into the family room. I stood in front of the chair I had planned to sit in. I unbuckled my pants and spread my arms out and said, "You'll need to satisfy yourself." The self-assurance that had oozed from her seemed to dissipate as she looked up at me. I thought for a moment she would flee, but her arousal got the better of her and she stepped up close and her aggressive attitude was back.

Tina unbuttoned my shirt first to see if I was as ripped as she thought when she first examined me from head to toe. She pulled back my shirt and gasped out, "Fuck." She ran her fingers over my rippled abs and then palmed my pecks. I flexed them and she jumped back and nervously laughed."

I noticed that Sandy was working on Tina's phone to keep it alive so she wouldn't have to worry about a security code. I saw her smile and heave a sigh of satisfaction as she pressed an icon. Apparently, she had successfully deleted the video from Tina's phone. Then she dropped it into the drawer with their phones.