Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Tina was infatuated with my physique, my cock was trying to escape my pant leg. She noticed and ran her hand down my stomach and into my pants. She had to go deep to find what she was looking for because my cock was trapped in my pant leg. She found the base and curled her fingers around my shaft. She gripped it and her fingers only made it about two-thirds of the way around the circumference. She mumbled, "Jesus Christ," and pulled her hand back out of my pants. She looked back at Sarah and Sandy, who were patiently standing well behind her and muttered, "Holy shit." She looked back up at my face and said, "Is that a dildo jammed in your pants to fool me?

I rolled my eyes and reached down and unzipped my pants. They wouldn't fall to the floor because they were caught up on my erection. She already knew the answer to her question, unless they made dildos that pulsed like the real thing. Tina went down to her knees on the carpet and tugged my pants past my cock and let them fall to the floor. It sprang up and slapped her under the chin. She scrambled to get out of the way but didn't make it. The slap of skin on skin made a distinct sound and Sarah and Sandy giggled. They moved to their right so they could see what Tina was seeing. They tittered with their hands over their mouths and Tina turned and gave them a scowl that shut them up. I checked to make sure I wasn't blocking the camera and moved back toward the chair to make sure the recording was unobscured. Tina followed my cock on her hands and knees.

I offered my hand and she took it but she looked confused as to my intentions. I helped her to her feet and said, "If you want to see how big this thing gets, I'll have to see your body. I need visual stimulation to get it all the way up."

She said, "Fuck. It gets bigger than that?"

I smiled and said, "You saw the video." She nodded as she gawked at my cock as it bobbed up and down on the horizontal. I was trying hard to keep it down as much as possible.

Tina looked up at me and said, "They have to go, okay?" She motioned her right thumb over her shoulder. I looked over at Sarah and Sandy and motioned with my chin for them to wait in the living room. I winked and they smiled. They left, but I knew they'd be right back.

Tina pulled her loose tie over her head and then unbuttoned her uniform shirt and slid it off her shoulders. She was wearing a bra but it was so shear that I could see right through it. Her breasts were perfect for her petite size, probably a "B-cup". She unzipped the side zipper of her pleated uniform skirt and let it fall to her feet. She grinned up at me as I examined her body. She was standing there in a thong and sheer bra.

I motioned for the rest to go and she reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra and let it fall down her arm. She caught it in her hand and dropped it off to her side. She wasn't completely secure in her nakedness as she put her arm across her chest to hide her breasts. My cock lifted a little and hardened slightly. She quickly pulled down her thong and sensuously rolled her hips around before going down on her knees again.

She looked behind her to make sure Sarah and Sandy had not returned and then reached up and took my cock in her hand and pulled it down to her face. She examined it closely and giggled as it spasmed in her hand. I flexed it hard and Tina looked up at me with a smile. She licked her lips and started jerking me off. Her hand barely went half-way around and she gripped it with the other hand. Together, they had three-quarters of my cock in her grip and she stared right down the shaft as she built up a steady pace.

I pulled back from her and sat in the chair behind me and she knee-walked along with me toward by my cock. She found a comfortable spot sitting back on her heels and leaned forward and tentatively stuck her tongue out to flick it on my knob. I flexed my cock hard as she made contact and she pulled her head back fast. She looked up at my face and said, "You're doing that on purpose aren't you?" I grinned and nodded. "I didn't know guys could do that. I know girls do something similar when we get off." I nodded again and she leaned in and kissed the knob and then pushed her lips forward.

Tina had to tilt her head from side to side to stretch her lips to thin lines as she pushed forward and my knob popped inside her mouth. She glanced up at me. Her eyes were glistening from the tears that suddenly appeared. She was anything but the bullying bitch that she was when she arrived. I wasn't sure why. Maybe it was because Sarah and Sandy weren't present and she had no one to perform to other than me and she understood her relative position between the two of us. Tina tried to force her lips further down my shaft but she gagged, as tears poured out onto her cheeks. Her immediate reaction was to get off my cock altogether but her lips got hung up on the ridge of my glans. She didn't panic and calmed herself as she started the double hand job again. It was a vanilla hand job and I showed her how to counter-rotate her hands to enhance the sensation. Her eyes smiled but her lips were stretched into a thin pale line.

I knew she wasn't going to take any more of my cock in her mouth but that was okay once she started lashing her tongue around my knob and began working on the 'spot'. I groaned and her eyes crinkled into a smile again.

I was sure that she was here to first prove that Sarah and Sandy had faked their video and, in the event, that they hadn't, to prove to them that she was the Princess and by definition, she gave better blow jobs. She didn't, but I wasn't complaining.

Tina apparently knew from the video that she was struggling with my cock way more than Sarah and Sandy had, because she closed her eyes and pushed another inch down my shaft, shortening her strokes a little. This was enough for her to start bobbing her head on my knob. I groaned and her eyes opened and smiled. I lifted my hips involuntarily to push more cock in her mouth but it just pushed her head backward. She tried to take more and gagged hard and was forced to struggle back off my cock. She coughed and limbered up her puffy lips. Her hands didn't stop as she cleared her throat and cough several times.

I noticed that Sarah and Sandy had snuck back into the family room and took a position behind Tina and far enough to the side so they could see what Tina was doing. Their fingers were up under their matching uniform skirts fingering themselves.

Tina flexed her lips and said, "I'm not big enough to handle your cock. This is embarrassing because the twins did better." Sarah and Sandy heard what Tina had said and they clamped their free hand over their mouths to smother their giggles. No sounds came out and Tina was completely unaware of their presence. Tina said, "The video shows them giving you a blow job. Did you have sex with them? Did you fuck them, but didn't video that part?"

I looked down at her as she continued her hand job and paused before shaking my head. "No, we didn't have intercourse." That was true, at least when we were doing the selfies. Tina smiled and I knew what she was thinking. She could save-face by fucking me when the twins had not.

Tina didn't say a word as she lean down and first kissed my cock and then spit on it. She rubbed her saliva down the shaft with her hands and then spit on my knob again and did the same thing. Like a panther on the prowl, she climbed up my legs and slithered her soaking wet pussy into my lap, pressing my cock to my stomach. She continued to drag her sex up my shaft and then to my chest before standing up in the chair and dragged her pussy to my lips. Her own juices were drooling down her thighs and she collected as much as she could with her fingers and stuck them in her mouth and sucked on them. I looked up between her pert, firm breasts to see her looking down at me with a sultry look.

I flicked my tongue out to her clitoris and she grabbed my head and drove her sex hard to my face as she let out a whimpering moan, "Oh my gaawwdd. Yes." She arched her back and flailed her sex into my face again. I drove my tongue into her pussy and she slammed forward and she let out a restrained scream. I couldn't see Sarah and Sandy and I wondered what they were making of this.

I tongue fucked Tina through a soft orgasm that seemed to just ooze out of her in slow motion. When her pussy stopped pulsing on my tongue, she let herself slide back down my chest as she reached down between our bodies to find my bouncing cock and guide it to her sex. She was on fire as she made some adjustments before very slowly letting gravity push her down my shaft. When my fat knob pushed into her pussy, her mouth flew open and her eyes pinched shut. She held that position as she huffed air into her lungs. I palmed her tits and let her long hard nipples push between my fingers. I wanted to suckle them, but I couldn't get down that low. She grabbed my hands with hers and held me in place.

Tina's mouth slowly closed and her eyes opened. They were wild with lust. My cock flexed involuntarily and Tina's body writhed. She looked up at me and in a low guttural voice said, "Fuck. I'm not sure I can do this. It's too big for me. Oh God, I hope Sarah and Sandy don't see this. I'd be ruined."

I chuckled to myself. I'd become aware of how fragile the prima donnas at the top of a high school social strata are. They take the perceived adulation and privileged treatment as their right and react with petulance to any criticism or inconvenience. I leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips and whispered, "You can do this. Just relax, go slow and enjoy the sensation. I know this isn't your first time. Think about how good it feels."

Tina smiled and blew out the breath she had been holding. She muttered to herself, "Just go slow. Just go slow." She let herself drop another inch onto my shaft and stopped. It must have been better because she smiled up at me.

Satisfied that I wasn't going to split her in two, she pushed further down my shaft and grinned at me. She didn't make it all the way down before she flinched and pulled back from the pain. She tested the depth again and found her limit. She looked at me and said, "That's the first time I've had a cock reach my cervix." I just smiled and curled my fingers under her ass and lifted her up slowly until her she was at my glans. I figured she'd slowly repeat but she didn't and she let herself drop more quickly. She groaned and so did I. She was tight and the pressure was having its effect. She felt my cock swell and she said, "Don't cum in me. I'm on the pill, but just don't. I want to taste it. I want you to cum all over my face and tits." She giggled which covered up any hand-smothered giggles coming from Sarah and Sandy.

Tina started rocking her hips forward and back as she lifted and dropped her pussy on my cock. Her eyes closed and her mouth formed that tell-tale "O" shape and she started making a sound like she was purring. Up and down she went. She leaned forward and put her hands on my chest and began feverishly thrust her hips forward. She flinched a couple of time when she went too deep but it didn't deter her efforts. I just let her go. My orgasm was building and I could tell from her body tension that she was about to blow too.

When Tina's eyes pinched shut and she gritted her teeth as she seethed air between them, I knew she was coming over the top and when her mouth opened to emit a long demonic groan, she thrusted her hips forward driving her pussy to her depth and let out a scream that would wake the dead.

Sarah and Sandy ran over to us to make sure Tina was okay. Tina was oblivious to their presence as she involuntarily humped up and drove her hips again and again synchronized with her throbbing pussy.

I knew I was moments away and I pushed her back away from me and I grabbed my cock and furiously jerked on it as I lifted it to aim at her face and chest. Tina was still in her spasms and unaware of my pending orgasm.

Sarah swiveled down on her knees by the chair and gripped my cock and picked up on my pace. I reluctantly released my cock and let her jerk me off. She cupped my balls in her other hand and gently held them. She giggled as she felt my balls moving around. Sandy just stood on the other side of my chair and watched her sister furiously stroking my cock.

I pushed back hard against the chair and launched my hips along with the first cum-shot. Sarah had heard Tina's request and she did her best to aim my cock at Tina's face. The first shot flew high over Tina's head to the carpeted floor. Sandy giggled as she watched it fly. Sarah adjusted her aim and the next long powerful shot splattered on Tina's face and sprayed onto Sandy's hand and leg and she stepped back as she raised her hand to her face to lick the cum off. Sarah giggled at the look on Tina's face, who was still throbbing through her orgasm and was shocked by my cum-shot.

Tina was aware now and she opened her mouth wide to give Sarah a target and she hit the mark. Tina gagged hard as the cum flew into her mouth all the way back to her throat. Sarah dropped her aim as she continued her furious hand job. The next three shot splattered on Tina's neck, tits and stomach.

Sarah squeezed out the last of my orgasm and wiped cum from the 'eye' with her index finger and popped it in mouth. She continued to hold my cock. It was still hard as a rock. Sarah giggled as she examined Princess Tina, covered from hair to waist in cum.

Sandy came down to her knees and leaned in and licked cum off Tina's left breast and then suckled on her nipple for a moment. That brought Tina around and she moaned from Sandy's attack on her tit. She looked down to examine herself and said, "Jesus Christ, I wasn't expecting that. Holy shit. I'm covered in cum." She ran her fingers along her face and said, "Oh my God. How do you do that? Every guy I've ever had sex with, just dribbles cum out the end. Holy shit."

Sarah and Sandy giggled as they wiped cum off Tina's face and pushed their fingers to Tina's lips with an occasional trip to their own lips. Tina was enjoying the twin's attention and she threw her shoulders back and thrusted her chest forward signaling that she wanted them to lick the cum from her chest. They did just that.

Sandy retrieved a wad of paper towels from the kitchen and wet it in the sink. She wiped cum from Tina's stomach and any cum residue from her face and chest. The three of them just looked at each other and then Tina bent forward and kissed Sandy and then Sarah. The twins kissed her back. Their relationship had certainly changed and I wondered if Princess Tina would just absorb them into her court to become as brainless as the other members of her clique.

Sandy and Sarah helped Tina slide off of my legs and she stood up on wobbly legs. The twins steadied her. Sandy retrieved Tina's clothes and watched as she got dressed. Sarah wasn't paying any attention to Tina. She was gawking at my cock bouncing up and down in my lap.

Sandy looked over at her sister and then where she was looking. Sandy looked back and Sarah and said, "Come on Sarah, we have to go. We've been here way longer than we planned." Sarah pulled her eyes from my lap and looked at Sandy and then just nodded. They all backed their way toward the back door and paused there a moment before turning and leaving without saying a word.

I stood up with my hard cock pointing out in front of me and grabbed up the tiny camera from the end table. I pulled the micro-SD card out and carried both pieces to my bedroom. I would review and edit the video to make sure no one's face was visible except Tina's. I decided to just hold the video should Sarah and Sandy continue to have problems with Tina.

I was just placing the camera and card in the top drawer of my bureau when I heard the front door open and shut. I realized that my pants were in the family room and my shirt was unbuttoned. Before I could turn around, Reece's voice said, "Nice ass. Were you waiting for us?" I forgot that my cock was still hard and I spun around to face her standing in my bedroom doorway. My cock swung around and then quickly snapped back to point at her.

Reece looked at my erection and then looked back to see if Sylvia was there and she saw that she was alone, she stepped into my bedroom and quietly closed the door behind her. She came over to me and gripped my gooey cock and stroked on it before pulling her hand back and licked her palm. She looked up at me and said, "Yummy. Whoever that is tastes good. Did we just miss her?" I chuckled and nodded.

Reece pushed me back so that I had to sit down on the bed. Reece went right to her knees and lashed her tongue around the knob and down my shaft and then came back up and slowly pushed her lips all the way down to my balls. She pulled back and off and smacked her lips. "Umm.. tasty," she said. I dropped back to my elbows and watched Reece's gorgeous face bob vigorously on and off my cock. She was twisting her head all around as she worked my cock over. She looked right into my eyes the whole time and after several minutes, my orgasm launched cum up my shaft into Reece's waiting mouth. She swallowed as she needed. She had enough experience with my cock to know the load would be huge. She got it all and pulled off when she was sure I was done. She smacked her tongue around on her lips and grinned at me.

Reece was just getting up off her knees when the bedroom door opened and Sylvia was standing there holding out my pants. She looked at our relative positions and it wasn't hard for her to figure out what had been going on. She tossed the pants at me and looked at Reece and said, "You didn't save any for me, did you?

Reece gave her sister a sheepish smile and shook her head as she said, "Sorry."

I stood up and pulled my pants on and changed the subject, "So, tell me what business you had to tend to today. I don't think the company has any business in this area. What's up?"

Sylvia grinned and looked past me to Reece and said, "You should be the one to tell him." Sylvia walked past me and reached out and squeezed my cock through my pants. She sat beside Reece and looked back at my cock pushing on my pant leg again.

Reece smiled at me and said, "We went to the Registrar's office to check to see how many of my credits would be valid if I transferred here to this college. Just about all them would be, so I filled out the application for the transfer." She had a huge grin on her face. I'm not sure what look I had on my face but Sylvia looked at me with curiosity on her face.

At that moment, I wasn't sure how I felt about this turn of events and I'm sure it showed on my face. It hadn't been two months since she left me behind to go back to her college, but in that time, I had become comfortable with not having a steady girlfriend. I was certainly getting enough sex. I was enjoying myself. I thought for a moment about how Molly and I had mutually shied away from any commitment. "When will you know?" I said with faux excitement.

Reece was excited and apparently hadn't noticed my tempered reaction. Sylvia sure did though, but she said nothing. Reece said, "Hopefully, within a couple weeks, but I wouldn't transfer until the start of next semester." She looked at Sylvia for confirmation and Sylvia pulled her eyes from mine and nodded at her. Then she looked back at my face and then down at my crotch. My cock had gone completely soft, which probably said it all.

Sylvia and Reece worked together in the kitchen. Sylvia found frozen meatballs in the refrigerator and a jar of pre-made spaghetti sauce. She was thawing the meatballs in the microwave and heating up the sauce. Reece had put on a pot of water to start boiling for the spaghetti. They were timing the meal to the time that I estimated the twins would be home from their game and they were right on time. When they burst through the front door, they looked at me, sitting at the dining room table, fully dressed. June frowned and said, "We were hoping you guys would be getting it on, so we could join you." Sylvia came out of the kitchen with the bowl of sauce and meatballs and set it on the dining room table. Reece brought out the strained spaghetti and we all sat down. The meal was great. At least it wasn't Mac n' Cheese or grilled ham and cheese sandwiches.